GF is saying she doesn’t trust me now bc of stupid IG. Should I just break up with her?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should demand she delete her instagram Then. See what she says lmao. I am no proponent of social media, I certainly don’t have Instagram at all. But I know it’s purpose. this chick is just insecure and she’s mad the dude played the game better than she did.
Lots of feminist responses in this thread. I don’t think a dude should be adding aggressive dread game like this, it should be more passive dread game where you flirt with women in person and are busy with work/passion. But still, I am shocked at these responses. Female posters don’t understand because they do this **** NATURALLY. It’s common female practice to attract lots of orbiters. But when a man does it! Toxic masculinity!
Again, tell her you’ll both delete your instagrams, facebooks, and all other social media accounts. See the ****ing melt down

A

AJ84

Okay, I can understand that concept, but riddle me this: Don't you think women's social media pages are full of orbiters? Don't you think a lot of the guys on a girl's page actually would like to get in her pants, whether or not they are hitting on her?

It just seems a lot of what the OP is doing is saying to these girls "Hey, I have a girlfriend, but we can be friends. Here's my IG." Which strikes me as something girls would do routinely. Good for the goose but not the gander?
No, it’s disrespectful from her end too. I personally think if you are in a committed relationship, neither person should be actively collecting options. To me, that’s basically like having one foot out the door, which sets the tone for an unhealthy relationship.

I admit there’s a double standard there where it seems to be more accepted for women to do this, but I think it’s a blatant sign of disrespect. My opinion? if a guy meets a girl who is all over IG with a lot of male followers, it’s a red flag.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, it’s disrespectful from her end too. I personally think if you are in a committed relationship, neither person should be actively collecting options. To me, that’s basically like having one foot out the door, which sets the tone for an unhealthy relationship.

I admit there’s a double standard there where it seems to be more accepted for women to do this, but I think it’s a blatant sign of disrespect. My opinion? if a guy meets a girl who is all over IG with a lot of male followers, it’s a red flag.
AJ I see you are still actively on the recruitment drive for the White Knight temple.

Seems u r pretty successful too from the responses here.

Have you been promoted to the position of Grandmaster yet?

Aside to OP (and other men here),

U r not married.

You can hv a 100 different female girlfriends or even a million, it doesn't matter one single bit.

The point is u r the Prize.

The mentality is, may the best women win!

Remember, the world whereby both men and women operate is not the same. There is no such thing as a unisex brain as others here might want you to believe, it is all lies to turn men into stupid White Knight's.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit there’s a double standard there where it seems to be more accepted for women to do this, but I think it’s a blatant sign of disrespect.
More accepted by women, you mean. I'm sure the guys aren't thrilled with it. But men aren't allowed to object, because we're supposed to be "indifferent". And if they do object, the women will say they are possessive, jealous, controlling, etc. So yeah, there's a double standard, but it's engineered by the women themselves, and the guys go along with it because they're afraid to be called those names, and afraid to not look indifferent.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I can understand that concept, but riddle me this: Don't you think women's social media pages are full of orbiters? Don't you think a lot of the guys on a girl's page actually would like to get in her pants, whether or not they are hitting on her?

It just seems a lot of what the OP is doing is saying to these girls "Hey, I have a girlfriend, but we can be friends. Here's my IG." Which strikes me as something girls would do routinely. Good for the goose but not the gander?
having a social media account full of orbiters is different than telling a woman you’re going to marry her then add the women who just hit you on you. If the roles were reversed op would be pissed. You don’t go into marriage with that, “well she must have orbiters so I can do it”. That’s HS, bachelor mentality. I live by the motto that if there’s something she’d do that I would be pissed off I shouldn’t do it.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score

Yea, she barely has dudes who follow her. So uses IG for her artwork so I can’t even say her page is full of orbiters. Just a lot of the gay guys from her art circle. She doesn’t even really go out. She’s 100% loyal.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
having a social media account full of orbiters is different than telling a woman you’re going to marry her then add the women who just hit you on you. If the roles were reversed op would be pissed. You don’t go into marriage with that, “well she must have orbiters so I can do it”. That’s HS, bachelor mentality. I live by the motto that if there’s something she’d do that I would be pissed off I shouldn’t do it.
yea, she said to level the playing field she’d just do the same as me. Not going to lie I was super pissed thinking of dudes hitting on her like that and them still contacting her on IG.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said to level the playing field she’d just do the same as me.
I've never thought it was a smart idea to get into a "jealousy war" with a woman because in most cases she will be able to attract a lot more attention than a guy will.

A

AJ84

More accepted by women, you mean. I'm sure the guys aren't thrilled with it. But men aren't allowed to object, because we're supposed to be "indifferent". And if they do object, the women will say they are possessive, jealous, controlling, etc. So yeah, there's a double standard, but it's engineered by the women themselves, and the guys go along with it because they're afraid to be called those names, and afraid to not look indifferent.
Basically, yeah. It’s not right. But what guys can do is simply not invest in a woman who has red flags like an IG account full of male followers. Especially if she’s posting pictures that are meant to attract men.

Just because it’s a double standard doesn’t mean he has to tolerate it, the choice is his. If he knows she has an IG account full of male followers then the choice is easier that she may not be gf material so he can proceed with that in mind, maybe just have her as a plate or something. Or not date her at all.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, yeah. It’s not right. But what guys can do is simply not invest in a woman who has red flags like an IG account full of male followers. Especially if she’s posting pictures that are meant to attract men.

Just because it’s a double standard doesn’t mean he has to tolerate it, the choice is his. If he knows she has an IG account full of male followers then the choice is easier that she may not be gf material so he can proceed with that in mind, maybe just have her as a plate or something. Or not date her at all.
So 98% of the female gender is undatable?

A

AJ84

So seeing that your against this guys IG behavior.
Does your husband or bf know you hang in the manosphere on SS. Are you training him?
AJ heres another fact. A woman would rather share an alpga male tgen settle for her disdain and couple with a beta provider.
Yes he knows I post here. But, am I sending pics, asking for pics or flirting with men here? No. I’m not collecting orbiters.

Some women may rather share an alpha male, but not all women are interested in sharing.

A lot of what I’m saying is not that different than what some male members are saying, yet I’m the one being singled out which is typical haha. I guess it’s easier to pick on the female and unleash whatever issues some of you have with women. But, I should realize that as a female posting on a men’s’ site, that’s to be expected and by posting, I’m inviting that, which is probably not a good idea on my end.

Peace :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes he knows I post here. But, am I sending pics, asking for pics or flirting with men here? No. I’m not collecting orbiters.
Even the bottom feeders here will feel somewhat aghast if their girlfriend is posting and spending time in an all male dating site.

Now for a someone with a title of wife, that would be viewed extremely disrespectful but here you are.

@AJ84 send ur husband over to Sosuave, we will train him up to be a proper man.

He is so supplicating that he has even gone to a level below a bottom feeder.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
AJ I see you are still actively on the recruitment drive for the White Knight temple.

Seems u r pretty successful too from the responses here.

Have you been promoted to the position of Grandmaster yet?

Aside to OP (and other men here),

U r not married.

You can hv a 100 different female girlfriends or even a million, it doesn't matter one single bit.

The point is u r the Prize.

The mentality is, may the best women win!

Remember, the world whereby both men and women operate is not the same. There is no such thing as a unisex brain as others here might want you to believe, it is all lies to turn men into stupid White Knight's.
It’s disgusting. The gurls have been running the forum lately. I’ve just stayed back and observed. Maybe three posts the past three weeks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you get your statistics?
Also, Instagram and Facebook only make the act easier. Good looking women are continually collecting orbiters. That’s just a stone cold fact
Of course it is. Don’t fall for any of the paradigms she’s been posting. There’s a lot of stupid men here. I don’t think you’re one of them.

U

user43770

Even the bottom feeders here will feel somewhat aghast if their girlfriend is posting and spending time in an all male dating site.

Now for a someone with a title of wife, that would be viewed extremely disrespectful but here you are.

@AJ84 send ur husband over to Sosuave, we will train him up to be a proper man.

He is so supplicating that he has even gone to a level below a bottom feeder.
Sh1t is gross if you think about it. Married woman, coming on a forum to live fantasies that she can't have...

How would her husband feel, good sir?

Not good!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
98% of females are not actively collecting male orbitors on IG.
Passively collecting them, then?
Attractive women don't really have to do anything to collect orbiters. They just have to exist, and be open to having friends.