GF is saying she doesn’t trust me now bc of stupid IG. Should I just break up with her?

A

AJ84

Show me a woman who had a relationship or marriage or in a society that didnt want "stuff" assets? Good luck finding one.
Im not wrong here bro. Women love stuff. They also love money. All of them of mature age.
The form of respect your referring too is the act of being cucked. And the very seed of it.

You read what OP wrote? Hes obviously a charming decent looking man. Thats his fault?
Im not even on IG and i can see this for what it is.
How is him getting hit on while out and declining disrespectful to her?
How is excepting IG follows disrespectful?
Do famous married men have many women IG followers?
Redundant. Shes trying to control the man. And as soon as he starts to follow her. Look out.
Show me a man who doesn’t want stuff and assets. Men live off the grid do they? Guys here how many of you don’t care for stuff or assets? Who needs money right? 99.9% of us want stuff and assets, relationship or not.
Do you know the OP? He sent you a pic of himself or something? I’m not arguing he isn’t good looking but how the hell do you know what he looks like?

Did you read what the OP wrote? He met some girls who he ‘shut down’ and then added them to his IG. This issue isn’t him getting hit on. If he had just shut them down and left it, that’s one thing. But he didn’t did he. He got hit on and then added them to his IG where he could, if he wanted to, contact them.

He may as well have gotten their phone numbers because IG is a form of communication (eg DMs). It’s like another form of texting.

Like I stated in my first reply to this thread, I’m a female. And I’m telling you how most females would see this. You are not a female and you are telling me how a female should act. But, how you think a female should act and how they actually act, are two different things.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
It does and i just pointed that out. Both ways in the name of your own "self respect" if its both ways how can it then be called "self respect"
Shes the one being disrespectful to him by accusing him of something thats not true.

Do that to a women and see how it goes. Ha! And you wanna toot your mutual respect horn. Haha yea right.
Thats about as bad as "trust me" without first earning it. Hogwash
How is she disrespecting him? He’s keeping options open by giving the women who hit on him a way to contact him.

Bottom line is if the roles were reversed he’d flip $hit.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OP, listen to the dudes here. @AJ84 is a great asset for advice; just not for relationships. Never listen to a lady for relationship advice. Always do the opposite.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea and OP an acouple of others think that she has no orbiters herself.
All attractive ladies have orbiters of some kind. So should guys.

She is testing how far he will put her up on the pedestal. A girl owning a man and who he talks to is no LTR at all. Its no man at all.

Your advice is good for white knights but i see you don't really understand the difference between respect as a man and as a women.
Classic sh!t test. Hopefully the dude listens and keeps radio silence. If/when she reaches out with the "hey", he invites eher to his pad and she pays with a whole lotta BJs.

A

AJ84

It does and i just pointed that out. Both ways in the name of your own "self respect" if its both ways how can it then be called "self respect"
Shes the one being disrespectful to him by accusing him of something thats not true.

Do that to a women and see how it goes. Ha! And you wanna toot your mutual respect horn. Haha yea right.
Thats about as bad as "trust me" without first earning it. Hogwash
Yes. Self respect. And if she allowed herself to be treated like that, then she has none. What you see as her being disrespectful is actually her having respect, for herself.

A

AJ84

OP, listen to the dudes here. @AJ84 is a great asset for advice; just not for relationships. Never listen to a lady for relationship advice. Always do the opposite.
There are men here saying the same thing as me. Are they wrong or is it just the member with the vagina :/?
Because I can come back as ‘Bruce’ and say the same thing Hahaha.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are men here saying the same thing as me. Are they wrong or is it just the member with the vagina :/?
Because I can come back as ‘Bruce’ and say the same thing Hahaha.
They are just as feminine as you dear.

Dude can we stay on topic. Shes trying to tell him who he can and cant have on IG by freaking out on him. When is it respectful to freak out on a man? Do you put up with this? Obviously you do. White knight save a ho mentality.
Since when is this ok behaviour?
If a women freaks on you and screams at you and there is no consequences. "Your a cuck"
Anyways.
OP be careful. This woman should not be freaking out on you for this situation. Marry this woman at your own risk.
AJ84 is a she, not a he.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Self respect. And if she allowed herself to be treated like that, then she has none. What you see as her being disrespectful is actually her having respect, for herself.
This made me laugh a little, hahaha. Having respect for oneself being interpreted as disrespectful, LOL.

Again, it's just a difference in how people are wired. They think her having a sense of selfrespect is disrespectful to him :rofl: but I understand why they feel that way haha. But they would be all over this shyt telling him she's disrespectful, she's not girlfriend material, she's waiting to cuck him, if she was the one adding guys to her phone/antisocial media who hit on her.

Last edited:

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
Classic sh!t test. Hopefully the dude listens and keeps radio silence. If/when she reaches out with the "hey", he invites eher to his pad and she pays with a whole lotta BJs.
having self respect will never be a $hit test.

A

AJ84

[
Dude can we stay on topic. Shes trying to tell him who he can and cant have on IG by freaking out on him. When is it respectful to freak out on a man? Do you put up with this? Obviously you do. White knight save a ho mentality.
Since when is this ok behaviour?
If a women freaks on you and screams at you and there is no consequences. "Your a cuck"
Anyways.
OP be careful. This woman should not be freaking out on you for this situation. Marry this woman at your own risk.
wow. You are seriously injecting a lot of context that the OP didn’t include in the situation he described. Now she’s an emotional, controlling mess who is freaking out and screaming at him.
What else is she doing? Boiling rabbits?

A

AJ84

They are just as feminine as you dear.

AJ84 is a she, not a he.
Rick, you do you. If what you do works for you and you currently have this hot, awesome girl who dotes on you and is ok with you not caring what she thinks, hats off to ya that’s a rarity that most men with that attitude won’t enjoy.

A

AJ84

This made me laugh a little, hahaha. Having respect for oneself being interpreted as disrespectful, LOL.

Again, it's like talking to a broken record. Just a difference in how people are wired. They think her having a sense of selfrespect is disrespectful to him :rofl: but I understand why they feel that way haha. But they would be all over this shyt telling him she's disrespectful, she's not girlfriend material, she's waiting to cuck him, if she was the one adding guys to her phone/antisocial media who hit on her.
It’s a defensive reaction. Most of us get defensive when called out on stuff. That’s normal. What’s abnormal is how this is being hamstered.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick, you do you. If what you do works for you and you currently have this hot, awesome girl who dotes on you and is ok with you not caring what she thinks, hats off to ya that’s a rarity that most men with that attitude won’t enjoy.
Listen, what works for the goose, works for the gander. I treat her with respect, but I set boundaries from the beginning. If you are okay with walking over your hubby, that's cool; it just wouldn't work for me. In order to give respect, a person must receive it first. Clearly, she wasn't giving him respect in the first place; thus this sh!t test started. Listen, it's okay.. There are ladies who like weak dudes. You may be one of them. I am just trying to save this dude from being a cuck and slave.

Guess I struck a nerve with you. It wasn't my intention. I am not attacking you, just feel your POV is misaligned.

A

AJ84

Nice move. The ole spin it around and say what i just said. Thats girly af.
Here let me show because obviously you cant read.

"She freaked the f out. Saying it seems like I’m trying to keep my options open and now she doesn’t completely trust me"

Ok everyone thats exactly from OP. Apparently AJ is drinkin libtard coolaid because were i come from freaking the fck out is freaking fck out and not trusting me is accusing.

Anything else AJ? and anyone else who thinks they can put up with this behavior from chics let alone marry them? Seriously
Sign a fckn prenup then clowns. Lol
Ok, my bad. She freaked out according to him.
I’ll own that.
What should she have done in the situation where her boyfriend and future husband was purposeful adding girls who hit on him to his IG? Tell me how she would feel about that.

A

AJ84

Listen, what works for the goose, works for the gander. I treat her with respect, but I set boundaries from the beginning. If you are okay with walking over your hubby, that's cool; it just wouldn't work for me. In order to give respect, a person must receive it first. Clearly, she wasn't giving him respect in the first place; thus this sh!t test started. Listen, it's okay.. There are ladies who like weak dudes. You may be one of them. I am just trying to save this dude from being a cuck and slave.

Guess I struck a nerve with you. It wasn't my intention. I am not attacking you, just feel your POV is misaligned.
I agree with the respect thing. In order to give, a person should receive.
where we seem to differ is that what he did, imo, was disrespectful, so why should she give him respect for that.
And no, I don’t like weak dudes. I don’t think owning up to mistakes is a sign of weakness. What it can do is set the tone for her that she needs to own up to her sh*t to, rather than gaslight and throw accountability everywhere else.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
I do. "Not care what she thinks"? Where the hell you gettin this stuff? Lol
OP never even said this. AJ we are not telling this guy to disrespect her. We are however warning him of the consequences of a good looking woman disrespecting him, his freedom and his life before she gets balls deep into it and her neurotic behavior becomes a disease for him.

I absolutely enjoy what my girl thinks and does. But that doesnt mean i dont lose my values and boundries let alone let a woman sit there and scream at my face because shes having weird nightmares about me. No fcking way. Theres to much to enjoy out here instead of being bogged down by some psychos insecurities and lack of her ability to lead her pwn gd life.

AJ.
Women dont want to fck men other women dont want. Or "could" i say "could" because he could at the "yes" i think ill have some of that. Lol
Wtf planet you guys live on?
women also don’t want a man who entertains other women when they’re talking about marriage. I’d drop her a$$ so quick if she did that to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Keep on Respectin those overly demanding women. Check back in a few years and see how thats goin for ya.
Its going well. When you have a relationship of more than 6 months get back in touch.

Overly demanding? More like probably irritated because common sense should tell a 30 year old adult that someone who values a relationship with a person does not do what he is doing and then try and make whack ass excuses for his behavior instead of manning up, owning it and adjusting it.

He is clearly in the wrong here. But since a man can do no wrong in your eyes, it somehow has to be her fault. Sounds like a very immature view of the world and life in general.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I do. "Not care what she thinks"? Where the hell you gettin this stuff? Lol
OP never even said this. AJ we are not telling this guy to disrespect her. We are however warning him of the consequences of a good looking woman disrespecting him, his freedom and his life before she gets balls deep into it and her neurotic behavior becomes a disease for him.

I absolutely enjoy what my girl thinks and does. But that doesnt mean i dont lose my values and boundries let alone let a woman sit there and scream at my face because shes having weird nightmares about me. No fcking way. Theres to much to enjoy out here instead of being bogged down by some psychos insecurities and lack of her ability to lead her pwn gd life.

AJ.
Women dont want to fck men other women dont want. Or "could" i say "could" because he could at the "yes" i think ill have some of that. Lol
Wtf planet you guys live on?
I was replying to Rick when he asked OP why he should care. Not sure how that relates to you.
I agree, guys should not take disrespect from a woman. I have said many times on this site not to let a girl walk all over you just because she is hot and the sex is good.

I don’t feel this is about a girl walking all over him. It is also not about a guy who attracts girls. Yes, of course we want our boyfriends to be seen as attractive to other women, but we don’t want our boyfriends to add them to his IG lol. We don’t, just like I’m 99.9 % certain that most guys here would not want their girlfriends adding men to her IG. Lol I mean guys here are told to dump a girl if she doesn’t text back within aa few hours.

He f**ked up, and she called him on it and communicated how that made her feel. If a guy sees that as her walking all over him, then, to me, he expects her to allow herself to be disrespected in an effort to respect him.
That, I don’t agree with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was replying to Rick when he asked OP why he should care. Not sure how that relates to you.
I agree, guys should not take disrespect from a woman. I have said many times on this site not to let a girl walk all over you just because she is hot and the sex is good.

I don’t feel this is about a girl walking all over him. It is also not about a guy who attracts girls. Yes, of course we want our boyfriends to be seen as attractive to other women, but we don’t want our boyfriends to add them to his IG lol. We don’t, just like I’m 99.9 % certain that most guys here would not want their girlfriends adding men to her IG. Lol I mean guys here are told to dump a girl if she doesn’t text back within aa few hours.

He f**ked up, and she called him on it and communicated how that made her feel. If a guy sees that as her walking all over him, then, to me, he expects her to allow herself to be disrespected in an effort to respect him.
That, I don’t agree with.
I rarely take a woman's side in these things but in this case it is warranted.

OP, you are 30 years old for Christ's sake. Grow up. Your immature view of relationships and more than likely the world in general is not going to do you any favors moving forward whether or not you work things out with her or not.

Stop trying to justify your behavior and accept you are at fault for this and then decide what you want to do from there. Until you accept fault nothing good will happen. You are in the wrong here. Be a man and own it.