George Sodini/LA Fitness murderer internet diary

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the whole blog and it scared the crap out of me. Why? Because I can completely relate to what the guy was feeling, and what's worse, I have had/am having a lot of the same thoughts.

I don't think the problem was that the guy didn't try to change, but rather he had a self destructive side of his personality that acted as a rubber band on whatever positive changes he made. Also, he based his manhood on his success (or lack thereof) with woman, so in his eyes he was not a man, or even a boy at all, but a complete wuss with no backbone. When you have a repeated cycle of change/backsliding, eventually you are going to get sick of the cycle and start to wonder why even bother trying?

I have known about the seduction community for quite a few years, and have been a member here for at least six, off and on. In that time I have some success, including losing my virginity (at the ripe age of 30), and having my first real girlfriend, but being able to consistently attract a woman and actually hold the attraction is still very difficult for me to do. I still have problems with social skills and being able to pick up on certain cues, (both from guys and girls). And to this day, I still often feel like an inferior male. As I said earlier, I am really scared that I might end up like this guy, and get so far in despair and bitterness, that I would go so far as to take it out on the rest of society. Call this my own personal cry for help, or whatever but I feel time is running out on me

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc, all you need to do is to find a few patient Djs who can give you tips and pointers.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc73 said:
I don't think the problem was that the guy didn't try to change, but rather he had a self destructive side of his personality that acted as a rubber band on whatever positive changes he made. Also, he based his manhood on his success (or lack thereof) with woman, so in his eyes he was not a man, or even a boy at all, but a complete wuss with no backbone. When you have a repeated cycle of change/backsliding, eventually you are going to get sick of the cycle and start to wonder why even bother trying?
If you base your "success" or your sense of self-worth on the external world then you could end up being miserable like that guy. Your own behavior is the only thing you can control, you can't 100% control the outcomes of whatever you are trying to do.

So whatever your goals are, only worry about the parts you can control and do not concern yourself with the rest. You can flirt with the girl, but you can't make her love you. You can do your best at a job interview but boss' son will still get the job. You can write a post for sosuave, but your internet connection could go down before you hit "submit reply". Not that I would know anything about that last one. :rolleyes:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
But at the same time, you've got loads of guys just like Sodini who are married to/pulling hot babes. A lot of you guys like to rip on me when I bring "fate" in to the equation, but it's the truth, I strongly believe a lot of the mating game has to do with fate. I mean really, what else can it be? There are lots of George Sodini's pulling the women that they want. The guy also had a good paying job, a house, was good-looking(eventhough looks mean sh*t), dressed well, etc.

Reaction score
I can understand how this guy felt, at least he has gotten laid in his life before. I am turning 40 and have had even less success than this guy. It just doesn't work for some men.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Murder is wrong no matter how you justify it.
Tell that to the people that support the war in Iraq and the people that support the death penalty.

The real truth is everyone's got their own version of morality which boils down to an opinion and as we all know that old phrase...

"Opinions are like assh0les, everyone's got em and they all smell like sh!t". :yes:

Had anyone bothered to do the "human thing" the "moral thing" for George and teach him how to live and succeed in this rotten society those murders would not of happened.

Continue the lame anger/petty judgement fest though guys.

It won't prevent the next Harris and Klebold, Martin Bryant or Cho or George Sodini however.

Anger and casting petty judgements is not a solution.

Start talking about solutions to prevent people from getting to the point George Sodini ended up at then you'll be getting somewhere.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Tell that to the people that support the war in Iraq and the people that support the death penalty.

The real truth is everyone's got their own version of morality which boils down to an opinion and as we all know that old phrase...

"Opinions are like assh0les, everyone's got em and they all smell like sh!t". :yes:

Had anyone bothered to do the "human thing" the "moral thing" for George and teach him how to live and succeed in this rotten society those murders would not of happened.

Continue the lame anger/petty judgement fest though guys.

It won't prevent the next Harris and Klebold, Martin Bryant or Cho or George Sodini however.

Anger and casting petty judgements is not a solution.

Start talking about solutions to prevent people from getting to the point George Sodini ended up at then you'll be getting somewhere.

He didn't get laid for a long time, that doesn't justify taking someone's life.

This isn't anger statement or a petty judgement. It's just the truth.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He didn't get laid for a long time, that doesn't justify taking someone's life."

Its a lot more complicated than that.

His family didn't give a sh!t about him.

Society didn't give a sh!t about him.

Nobody helped him or taught him etc which brings to mind the old saying "it takes a village to raise a child".

All of this served to fvck with this man's mind as it would anyone who went through a similar life.

He went to that R. Don Steele seminar sure but that was just bullsh!t tough love teaching, ok not totally bullsh!t as a learned DJ can get something out of it but its not going to get through to an AFC mind until they unfvck their psychology first and gradually have the AFC layers peeled away until they're a confident man with a strong understanding of the game.

An understanding strong enough to prepare them for the realistic teaching that women are amoral and not to be trusted.

You can't get that from a standard psychologist as all they'll feed you is touchy feely Dr. Phil bullsh!t that makes you even more of an AFC and societal drone than you were before visiting them but George could've got what he needed from say Rollo Tomassi or Pook posts.

Posts that would've unravelled his AFC psychology gradually showing him point A to point B to points CDEF and G.

Tough love doesn't work on a guy's whose mind is totally fvcked up and that can be seen in the movie Full Metal Jacket where Private Pyle is verbally brutalized by his drill instructor the hilarious Gunnery Sgt. Hartman until Private Pyle snaps and blows him away and then himself.

Private Pyle was overwhelmed and his mind could not handle all of the abuse of boot camp but had he been talked to in the slow way that he needed to be so that he could understand everything and have points A points B and points CDE and F explained to him he would see the full picture and thus not be overwhelmed and thus not go on a murder suicide spree.

Joker talked to him slowly and explained things for him sure but Joker ultimately betrayed him in the hitting him with the soap scene. Old Private Pyle's reality, who he could trust, his sense of safety and security being thrown out the window combined with harsh boot camp environment all of that was overwhelming and led to the ultimate fatal conclusion.

"This isn't anger statement or a petty judgement. It's just the truth."

No. Its just your opinion.

Just like those pro Iraq War people and pro death penalty people think they're in the moral right over their views of who should be killed.

Doesn't make them right nor does it make you right nor does it make me right.

Everyone has their own idea of who deserves to die or who deserves this that or the other thing to happen to them for whatever reason.

All I'm saying is maybe George's idea about who deserved to die would have been different had someone helped him.

All of you guys here judging this guy take for granted the information here thats helped you and every single person thats helped you in life.

You guys got what George didn't which is why none of you are rotting in the ground right now and why none of you blew away four women yourselves.

You guys are angry and judgemental at George because you are secretly angry at yourselves because you know you could easily of turned into him.

Your reaction is to lash out at him as a means of demonizing something you could have easily turned into and in that way you all symbolically crucify that image of yourselves and bury it. The more you demonize George the farther away you are from him and the more you'll never be him you think. I get that. Its your psychology protecting you from the ugly truth about yourself and what you could be capable of.

That is what it is but the point remains...

Your anger and judgements will not stop more George Sodini's from being created by this sick uncaring society.

Only putting forth solutions will stop more shooters from appearing in this land.

I know!

Solutions like this I'll put forth right now...

-As men we should pay it forward and try and help other men that are struggling to crawl off the AFC sh!t pile.

-As men we should be kinder to the people we see suffering in society.

-As men even if we don't want to be a certain person's friend perhaps just acting friendly towards them might mean the world to them and it may have far reaching outcomes we could of never imagined. Imagine had someone been friendly to Cho...perhaps all those people would still be alive...but society loves being cruel and shuns being kind more often than not.

And there's probably more things that we could do and I'm surprised I'm the one putting forth these solutions as I was under the impression this forum was swamped by morality brigaders.

This whole topic should be their realm to put forward solutions.

I certainly shouldn't be the one of all people to carry their water for them.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"He didn't get laid for a long time, that doesn't justify taking someone's life."

Its a lot more complicated than that.

His family didn't give a sh!t about him.

Society didn't give a sh!t about him.

Nobody helped him or taught him etc which brings to mind the old saying "it takes a village to raise a child".

All of this served to fvck with this man's mind as it would anyone who went through a similar life.

He went to that R. Don Steele seminar sure but that was just bullsh!t tough love teaching, ok not totally bullsh!t as a learned DJ can get something out of it but its not going to get through to an AFC mind until they unfvck their psychology first and gradually have the AFC layers peeled away until they're a confident man with a strong understanding of the game.

An understanding strong enough to prepare them for the realistic teaching that women are amoral and not to be trusted.

You can't get that from a standard psychologist as all they'll feed you is touchy feely Dr. Phil bullsh!t that makes you even more of an AFC and societal drone than you were before visiting them but George could've got what he needed from say Rollo Tomassi or Pook posts.

Posts that would've unravelled his AFC psychology gradually showing him point A to point B to points CDEF and G.

Tough love doesn't work on a guy's whose mind is totally fvcked up and that can be seen in the movie Full Metal Jacket where Private Pyle is verbally brutalized by his drill instructor the hilarious Gunnery Sgt. Hartman until Private Pyle snaps and blows him away and then himself.

Private Pyle was overwhelmed and his mind could not handle all of the abuse of boot camp but had he been talked to in the slow way that he needed to be so that he could understand everything and have points A points B and points CDE and F explained to him he would see the full picture and thus not be overwhelmed and thus not go on a murder suicide spree.

Joker talked to him slowly and explained things for him sure but Joker ultimately betrayed him in the hitting him with the soap scene. Old Private Pyle's reality, who he could trust, his sense of safety and security being thrown out the window combined with harsh boot camp environment all of that was overwhelming and led to the ultimate fatal conclusion.

"This isn't anger statement or a petty judgement. It's just the truth."

No. Its just your opinion.

Just like those pro Iraq War people and pro death penalty people think they're in the moral right over their views of who should be killed.

Doesn't make them right nor does it make you right nor does it make me right.

Everyone has their own idea of who deserves to die or who deserves this that or the other thing to happen to them for whatever reason.

All I'm saying is maybe George's idea about who deserved to die would have been different had someone helped him.

All of you guys here judging this guy take for granted the information here thats helped you and every single person thats helped you in life.

You guys got what George didn't which is why none of you are rotting in the ground right now and why none of you blew away four women yourselves.

You guys are angry and judgemental at George because you are secretly angry at yourselves because you know you could easily of turned into him.

Your reaction is to lash out at him as a means of demonizing something you could have easily turned into and in that way you all symbolically crucify that image of yourselves and bury it. The more you demonize George the farther away you are from him and the more you'll never be him you think. I get that. Its your psychology protecting you from the ugly truth about yourself and what you could be capable of.

That is what it is but the point remains...

Your anger and judgements will not stop more George Sodini's from being created by this sick uncaring society.

Only putting forth solutions will stop more shooters from appearing in this land.

I know!

Solutions like this I'll put forth right now...

-As men we should pay it forward and try and help other men that are struggling to crawl off the AFC sh!t pile.

-As men we should be kinder to the people we see suffering in society.

-As men even if we don't want to be a certain person's friend perhaps just acting friendly towards them might mean the world to them and it may have far reaching outcomes we could of never imagined. Imagine had someone been friendly to Cho...perhaps all those people would still be alive...but society loves being cruel and shuns being kind more often than not.

And there's probably more things that we could do and I'm surprised I'm the one putting forth these solutions as I was under the impression this forum was swamped by morality brigaders.

This whole topic should be their realm to put forward solutions.

I certainly shouldn't be the one of all people to carry their water for them.
I've read this whole thing and I have to say that there is no justification. Bad family life? I had to grow up with mine arguing day in and day out. Heck, I've seen violence at a young age. Got picked on a little. Seen poverty. Been depressed over women or just life in general. And this was all before getting help. Even after finding this site, I had to support myself since either folks were going through their own issues or just didn't care. I had bad stuff happen, picked it up, put it on my back, and kept walking. I'm saying this at near about 26, but I'm supposed to hear about how a 50 year old man couldn't cope? At sometime you pick up your balls and stop blaiming the world for how you feel inside.

And yeah, I can safely say I could have lashed out. Sometimes I did with an angry shout, but I always kept my hands off of people. There have been plenty of times I could have literally snapped a person's neck, stabbed them, or even now could go hunt them down. I've learned in lif I have the potential to be a pretty violent person and probably worse than some people I've came across that just get off on pushing people around. In effect I've made peace with it, but never allowed it to consume me. I don't blame the guy for feeling what he did, but I do know he knew what he was doing was wrong but chose to cross the line anyway and there is no excuse for it. I feel bad for him that he had a bad life, but wrong is wrong at the end of the day and that is not just an opinion.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
No, not everyone is a terrorist. The opinion of terrorism is fluid but not THAT fluid. It has to involve political violence.

Anyone that would call me a terrorist for that statement is a window-licking moron.
Terrorism has far less to do with politics than it does with religion and power. For instance, Christianity believes that all Muslims should die and Muslims believe that all Christians should die. Which religion is right? Answer: the religion with the most weapons.

Currently, the US has the most weapons, so we are free to declare whomever we want whatever we want because if they disagree with us then we can just kill them and not have to worry about their opinion anyways. If it happened that Muslims had more weapons, then they would declare that we were terrorists.

Terrorism is simply a label given to a group of people with inferior military power. That is all that it is. If I am bigger than you and you cannot win in a fight against me, but instead attack my sister, you are a terrorist.

Speaking of mr. Sodini, the fact is that he murdered some people. Big deal, 40 people get murdered in Orange county every week and nobody cares. The media only care about this story because within their ability to place a label on the killer, they increase profitability and ratings via increased advertising sales. As we speak, there are probably 10 george sodini's murdering girls around the country, but the media is not able to generate advertising revenue from their deaths because the killers image is not marketable to advertisers, so nobody cares.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to want better systems in place, but it's a different thing completely to take the onus completely off the killer because he didn't use available support services to their fullest extent. It's a tragic thing that happened and it's only your assumption and opinion that everyone is only mad at them self. Most people are mad that a heinous crime was committed and justice could not be served because he took his own life.

You may not agree, but I think people should be held accountable for their actions.

There's been and still are many, many people who are in a much worse situation than Sordini has ever been in, and they haven't committed heinous crimes against innocent people. Nelson Mandela spent decades in an African prison, yet he turned out to be a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
as I've followed biographies of the greats

As ive come to realize, there was a guy that mentioned getting out of your head. I think its very important as this life is fiercely competitive and will knock your ass down and hold you down if you blink an eye.

You dont start at zero you start in negative in everything.

The people who have become successful have been in the pressure cooker long enough to do something about their lives. They either drown it out with (fill in the proper distraction) or they decide enough is enough and will do anything to become successful. Either way its a ***** and it all starts with awareness and realizing that so many things are **** and not as rainbow colored as it seems.

It's not positive but theres power in knowing that things are going to be tough it helps you mentally prepare and know to stay on your toes.