Funeral Pick up! HB9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Yo homies!

I'm back with another field report! I was at a funeral last week cos my gran's friend Edith died and my mum was saying "you gotta dress smart all in black" and I say "Yo mum, stop tryin to turn me into a ponce! I wear what I want when I want!" We get into this argument and I go put on my burberry cap and ellesse hoodie and von dutch jeans and walk out the door. I thought Edith was a biatch so I dint even wanna go but my gran asked me to be there for support and stuff.

So I arrive at the church for da funeral and people are all lookin at me. I think WTF! U all dress like u are told and all look the same but I am myself and dont give a fock and thats why I am the alpha male!

I'm walking down the isle and I see this hottie sittin near the front. I know it is disrespectful and stuff but I wanted to bone her so bad so I go to the front and tell all the old hags to move up so I can sit next to this hot biatch. This one grannie says "Ooh this bench is for close family dear" and I say "Look here u old slag, I am gonna sit here even if I have to kick yo fockin aasss!" and she gets up and walks off.

So I'm like sitting next to this hottie now and I am doing kino on her and she keeps telling me to be quiet cos of the service so I dont say anything. It was a new challenge cos I had to work my game without saying nothing! While the vicar is reading all that religious funeral bollocks I keep giving this chick eye contact but she is blowing me off and I'm getting pissed. But when she stands up to sing the hymn I pinch her ass and she starts gettin all frisky and strokes my knob! She whispered in my ear "U r turning me on and I cant help it!"

When the funeral is over and everyone is leaving this bloke comes upto me and starts pointing his finger and has a dig at me for shouting at the old grannie who was sitting there. The hot girl is watching and I smack the guy across the face and stare him in the eyes and say "If you mess with me you may as well mess with yourself you bastard!" and walk out of there.

The girl comes running out of the church after me cos I showed her I can walk away and dont give a shiat. Then she says "That was out of order and you should show more respect" and has a go at me and I'm like "yeah, that's just the way I am. Take it or leave it!" and she grabs me and starts making out with me!

She said she never met anyone like me and says she is scared cos I am dangerous but she cant resist me. I said "yo babe, let's ditch this place" and we go to the garages and she gives me a blow job!!

For all u ponces out there I dont expect u to have the balls to do what I did and pull this off at a funeral but this shows you how women think. If you dont give a shiat about anyone or anything even at a funeral, those hoes will be all over your c0ck!!

Everyone will say "Oooh no Dr Beard you shouldnt do that at a funeral. That's disrepecful!" and I my reply to that is "Did u get a blow job?"

No?

Then FOCK OFF!!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you're in England doesn't hide the fact that this story is fake. If I had been the guy you supposedly smacked, you'd be in a body bag right now and unable to post this BS. There's nothing cool about disrespect for the dead.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
The fact you're in England doesn't hide the fact that this story is fake. If I had been the guy you supposedly smacked, you'd be in a body bag right now and unable to post this BS. There's nothing cool about disrespect for the dead.
yeh rite u cudnt take me. U are prob a ponce just like him and ponces get slapped cos thats what they deserve!

Edith was an old crow when she was alive so cos shes dead everyone is like "be respectful, cut off yo balls and dont be a man cos Eeedie wud have wanted that". Fock that! I aint sellin out!

Thats what Im talkin about. U gotta live by ur own rules and not give a shiat no matter what. Thats why I am alpha male and getting blow jobs!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha another classic from the Bearded Pidgeon.

thanx for the laughs.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they should make a movie about you called the funeral crasher

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess someone needs to step in and make it clear to the new guys that DrBeard is the SoSuave resident troll.... He comes around every now and againand posts something completly retarded for our amusment. Don't take it seriously and just enjoy the hillarity.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
I guess someone needs to step in and make it clear to the new guys that DrBeard is the SoSuave resident troll.... He comes around every now and againand posts something completly retarded for our amusment. Don't take it seriously and just enjoy the hillarity.
yeah but what if it was all true i have seen weirder sh!t

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
yeh rite u cudnt take me. U are prob a ponce just like him and ponces get slapped cos thats what they deserve!

Edith was an old crow when she was alive so cos shes dead everyone is like "be respectful, cut off yo balls and dont be a man cos Eeedie wud have wanted that". Fock that! I aint sellin out!

Thats what Im talkin about. U gotta live by ur own rules and not give a shiat no matter what. Thats why I am alpha male and getting blow jobs!
Well even if it's somebody everybody didn't like, she's still dead. Even if it means respecting her for an hour and never having to worry about seeing her again.

As for your first comment, confidence and balls are great to have but there's a thin line between that and stupidity. Not every guy you talk to on the internet looks like you. Yes I looked at your MySpace and you are a freaking mime! Or maybe Pee Wee Herman's long lost brother.
http://myspace-486.vo.llnwd.net/00572/68/41/572221486_l.jpg

Most of the girls on your 'friends' list are fake. One has 215,000 friends and is a model from Orange County, CA. The ones who actually ARE real talk some serious shít about you:

"PS - that guy 'Dr Beard' is an absolute cúnt. take him off your friends list, he's a crackpot."
Then you go and put this in your profile:

"Check out the hotties in my friends who all wanna bang me! I only reply to hot chix so dont message me if u r ugly!! NO FATTIES!!!!"
But yet this same dude is kissing some serious 38 year old HB3 azz from Kentucky. How can you say:

"Focking great bazookas!"
To women like this: http://myspace-023.vo.llnwd.net/00415/32/04/415064023_l.jpg

And claim you get HB9's at funerals.

I can't make this stuff up. But just to be fair I'll show you a picture of myself. Kudos to you if you could actually smack a 'ponce' like this and get away with it.

http://myspace-059.vo.llnwd.net/00790/95/08/790278059_l.jpg

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I hope this is some sort of joke. I didn't intend to take it this far until I looked at his MySpace profile and almost shít myself laughing. Anyways, back to the topic as you were people.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow u have a lot of comments...especially from the "HB's"

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
U can all laugh at me but I'll smack that smile off yo face and punch yo balls into ur nose!!

Isiman u r anotha jealos looser who cant accept I get more hot biatches than u + u try to diss me!

I aint never seen my myspace friends slaggin me off. you r just making that up!!! Liar!
And this is why I am an engineer: research. asdfghjkl himself even just called you out on your profile.

If some of you aren't MySpace members and want to see the links, I'll post screenshots.

"Focking great bazookas!" (near bottom):
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=7d8fa23c-02a3-45db-8395-d1c9a53fcc5a

Crackpot comment (3/4 way down):
http://comments.myspace.com/index.c...n=11B26671-1017-763B-0CF051EE250751AA65676356

And I can't lie about your profile, you made it yourself:
http://www.myspace.com/drbeard

Screenshots:
http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may0609/drbeard1.jpg
http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may0609/drbeard2.jpg
http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may0609/drbeard3.jpg

What else you want son? Obviously your MySpace 'friends' won't talk smack to your face, they couldn't bear to do that to you just out of pity. And seeing as what I have going for me right now, I think the last thing I'd have to worry about is being jealous of Dr. Beard. Your idea of an HB9 is probably three UG3's haha.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
U bummer! U got it wrong. That biatch who said I was a crackpot was some bird who I was gaming but she had a borefriend. I said ok see ya later and then was gamin on of her friends and she got all jealos. THATS why she said that about me!

Dont u think that chick has got great bazookas 2? Like massive melons!

And my profile is fine. U aint got a clue. U gotta let women see u dont give a shiat and u r a bad boy cos women love jerks. I get mails all the time from hot chicks who wanna meet me so u can go fock ur hand like u always do!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so now you're openly admitting to gaming this girl?

http://myspace-438.vo.llnwd.net/00436/83/42/436042438_l.jpg

And that's her best picture. The hole's getting deeper.

And about those breasts, I do not associate 'big' with 'great.' For all I can see those things could be flapjacks. That and her gut is more than likely holding them up.

If I don't have a clue then I guess it will only be a matter of time before I realize someday that I'm just a clueless guy who doesn't know why he's getting better girls than 38 year old UG3's from Kentucky. And what a day it will be.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
Yo homies!

I'm back with another field report! I was at a funeral last week cos my gran's friend Edith died and my mum was saying "you gotta dress smart all in black" and I say "Yo mum, stop tryin to turn me into a ponce! I wear what I want when I want!" We get into this argument and I go put on my burberry cap and ellesse hoodie and von dutch jeans and walk out the door. I thought Edith was a biatch so I dint even wanna go but my gran asked me to be there for support and stuff.

So I arrive at the church for da funeral and people are all lookin at me. I think WTF! U all dress like u are told and all look the same but I am myself and dont give a fock and thats why I am the alpha male!
I read to there and then finally saw who posted this. DrBeard nice to see you posting again hahaha.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the post would be one of those totally fake yet funny posts that you can laugh at the amount of bull**** one person can type in one thread.....if it didnt show a total disrespect for the dead.

DrBeard = Chav Troll

Stop waisting everyones time.....**** it....by the sounds of things you seem like a complete waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.