FR: Wal-Mart pick up

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Thanks! I am just trying to stress how EASY this was.. It just took 10 minutes and I have a good chance at some new a$$.

And to think, I was SO close to letting her just walk away without saying anything. She was about to turn and walk away and the little voice in my head made me say something.

Once I opened her it was easy. The conversation just flowed.. it really put me in a great mood.

I thought you didn't hesitate? :crackup:

Reaction score
ARrocket said:
I thought you didn't hesitate? :crackup:
Well, after I opened her I did almost let her walk away without getting her #. There was a little hesitation there but I came to my senses.

Igetit! said:
Now that's what I call a GOOD date.Congrats,man.

Thanks.

Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Yeah, good job man. Now, let's see what you get from it :up:

I sent her a text yesterday evening letting her know it was fun hanging out. She replied "thank you me too i just got off work".

I didn't reply to that and I haven't contacted her again. I'm thinking of calling her mid week for a weekend date again. I'm too busy during the week to do anything.

Unless I can close the deal tonight, but I don't want to contact her for another date so soon. What do you think?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I'm back from the date! If anyone cares here's how it went.

We met up at the bar I waited for her in a booth. She was late and I was 3 beers deep by the time she arrived.

She showed up looking sexy as hell. Very skimpy top, mini skirt, the works! She started KINO'ing me right away so I returned the KINO. Music was playing loud so it was hard to talk inside.

After she had a couple drinks we left and went outside and sat down to talk. She is cool as hell! We have tons in common. She is definitely a party girl. I kissed her when we were outside.

After we talked for awhile outside she said she had to go because of work tomorrow. I gave her a ride home, she asked me if I want to see her again. She asked if I'm married.

When I dropped her off, we kissed again, and everything clicked on this date! I told her to call me, then she told me to call her.

On my way home I realized I don't care about my oneitis girl anymore. She can go to hell! This girl is much better.

The lesson here is if you see a girl you like when you are out at the store, or wherever, OPEN HER! You never know what might happen.
SUCH a GREAT lesson here. Your pickup was simple and average. YET, it worked. You never know what you will get until you OPEN!

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
On my way home I realized I don't care about my oneitis girl anymore. She can go to hell! This girl is much better.
That's the lesson. Best way to get over the b1tch is to go find a new one.

Nice close Vlad.

Reaction score
update: she agreed to go out again this weekend. Should I offer to pick her up and take her to my town? We live 30 min apart. Go to a nice place to eat, then back to my place for a movie?

Or maybe I'm rushing things, what do you think?

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
update: she agreed to go out again this weekend. Should I offer to pick her up and take her to my town? We live 30 min apart. Go to a nice place to eat, then back to my place for a movie?

Its never good to take things slow. As long as you are not showing signs of desperation, and she is complying to your forwardness, it is fine. When both parties are consenting, there is no problem.. go ahead with your idea.

Reaction score
Well, I told her that I'll pick her up this weekend and she said "great". I need to be careful with this one, I'm feeling another "oneitis" kicking in.

But at least I'm over my old "oneitis". I feel liberated.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Well, I told her that I'll pick her up this weekend and she said "great". I need to be careful with this one, I'm feeling another "oneitis" kicking in.

But at least I'm over my old "oneitis". I feel liberated.
I hate to be crass, but new pvssy is the best cure for getting over old pvssy.

Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
I hate to be crass, but new pvssy is the best cure for getting over old pvssy.

I hear that! I told her that I want to bring her to my place to see a movie and she liked the idea.

It's shaping up to be a great weekend.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:

Not too shabby. So is this one going to be the new one-itis? It seems like you're keeping your weekends open for just this one. Sooner or later she's going to expect for you to be available to her every weekend.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. yes, one-gina is a disease that's hard to get rid of.

oh well, live and burn.. .i meant, learn. :p

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Not too shabby. So is this one going to be the new one-itis? It seems like you're keeping your weekends open for just this one. Sooner or later she's going to expect for you to be available to her every weekend.

Francisco!! Where the hell have you been? I was about to call 911 and put a missing persons report on your a$$!

Welcome back.

I'll just have to play this one by ear. Let's see how tomorrow night goes and take it from there.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man...all you had to do was OPEN HER....now you have a potential girlfriend/Wifey....and how hard is that my aspiring DJs??

Reaction score
We went out and headed back to my place for a movie. Halfway through the movie she starts to pass out and says she wants to go to sleep. I told her to go sleep in my bed and I asked her if she wants me to go with her and she said "yes" !

So we were kissing in the bed and when I went for her panties she resisted! I started rubbing her a$$ and I asked her if she liked it and she said yes. But she wasn't letting those panties drop. She didn't want to f*ck! So I just rolled over and went to sleep.

When we woke up she started getting affectionate. She was cuddling and all that garbage. Then we got up and I dropped her off she had to work.

I had her in my bed and didn't close the deal. Terrible.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
... I started rubbing her a$$ and I asked her if she liked it and she said yes. But she wasn't letting those panties drop. She didn't want to f*ck! So I just rolled over and went to sleep...
Good job in proving her concerns of believing that you just want to knock her boots and nothing else. Not giving her any attention the next morning kinda solidified it. If she agrees to see you again you may be able to get things back on track otherwise your efforts should be directed toward finding other interests.

Reaction score
Good job in proving her concerns of believing that you just want to knock her boots and nothing else. Not giving her any attention the next morning kinda solidified it. If she agrees to see you again you may be able to get things back on track otherwise your efforts should be directed toward finding other interests.

I could see her again tonight if I offered. I wasn't rude like it sounds. I played it cool like I didn't care about the panties not dropping. I think she just doesn't want to give it up so soon. I'm sure she has a boyfriend and I probably could have played it better, but I'll try again.

Reaction score

After I dropped her off yesterday she texted me in the afternoon and asked if I wanted to "do something". I asked her what she felt like doing and she said "I don't care I always have fun with you." I let her know I was busy and I'll hit her up later.

I didn't blow it by turning over and going to sleep when she didn't let the panties drop. I still "cuddled" with her before I turned over and went to sleep. It's not like I acted mad or frustrated at her. And by the time I turned over and went to sleep she was passed out.

She's heading out of town soon for a month. Probably to visit her boyfriend.

What do you guys think?