FR: Approached a set at school.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
robstar said:
Bro.. maybe you should look up the definition of a KBJ before you start throwing the term around.. You're calling someone with 165 posts a KBJ when you've made thousands of posts under your accounts and forget getting laid you've never even gotten a number!
I remember the first time I ever made an approach.. I talked to her.. then I told her she seemed cool and we should catch up.. she gave me her number.. and we hooked up 3 days after that.. All because I had inner game.
You've spent years on this site, made lots of approaches and gotten **** all from it.
WORK ON YOURSELF BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO GET GIRLS!
And another note.. the way you look at a girl, smile at a girl and touch a girl is a hell of a lot more important than what comes out of your mouth. So forget your stupid little statements over questions rule.. I ask questions when I'm genuinely interesting in knowing the answer and I make statements when I feel like it.

Elstud, listen to this guy.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robstar said:
Bro.. maybe you should look up the definition of a KBJ before you start throwing the term around.. You're calling someone with 165 posts a KBJ when you've made thousands of posts under your accounts and forget getting laid you've never even gotten a number!
I remember the first time I ever made an approach.. I talked to her.. then I told her she seemed cool and we should catch up.. she gave me her number.. and we hooked up 3 days after that.. All because I had inner game.
You've spent years on this site, made lots of approaches and gotten **** all from it.
And another note.. the way you look at a girl, smile at a girl and touch a girl is a hell of a lot more important than what comes out of your mouth. So forget your stupid little statements over questions rule.. I ask questions when I'm genuinely interesting in knowing the answer and I make statements when I feel like it.
True, body language is much more important than the words that come out of your mouth. I clearly remember at a party, I was getting some pizza, and three hot girls came by, and I simply asked them "So what school do you girls go to?" they answered me, and we exchanged small pep talk for like a minute and then I left. Even though we weren't talking for very long, the way I projected myself was strong. Soon afterwards, one of the girls from before I've noticed kept on trying to get my attention, I ignored her. Then she actually goes up to me and tries initiating a conversation. We talked for a bit, but she had to leave. After the party, I find out from one of my friends the girl that was chasing me asked almost everyone in the party if they knew me and was asking for my phone number. Projection IMO is what sparks attraction in the first place, and then conversation simply enhances it a bit.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robstar said:
Inner game's not a problem, I'm a generally confident guy, if I wasn't I wouldn't have been able to approach all the girls I've approached. A guy who doesn't have confidence, would not be able to get rejected by several women and then get back up and go back out approaching the next day. The thing I've got to work on though is having more fun with women and being myself. I think it's the fact that I'm not being "100%" myself that some women aren't interested or the sets that were interested lose interest. Right now I still just care too f*cking much about what the girl thinks. Other than that, inner games been worked on already.

And yeah, I know, I smile and give girls eye contact. But if I didn't already do that, that would've been a great tip.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, how do you expect to "have more fun with women" when you got no women to "have fun" with?

If it was as easy as you stated, "being yourself 100%, and just having more fun with women", why are you asking for tips? Why are you posting your approaches...your sets... It all is meaningless. If its all THAT easy, then you should be great, no need to showcase your life in a seduction forum.

Everything you posted, everything you claim to be able to understand, to be able to do... It simply doesnt ADD up.

Not one number? Not one date? Nothing above that?

And all you CLAIM that you need to work on is being 100% yourself and having more fun with women?

What are YOU doing here then?

You're doing just fine. Women love the ElStud

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Erm, how do you expect to "have more fun with women" when you got no women to "have fun" with?

It simply doesnt ADD up.

Not one number? Not one date? Nothing above that?

You're doing just fine. Keep up the good work!
What do you mean? I go approach women and try to have fun. With each approach it's actually become easier. But there are still points where I'm not having fun in the approach and it starts to feel awkward, the girl can sense that too.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all you CLAIM that you need to work on is being 100% yourself and having more fun with women?
Well come on, I'm not being anywhere near 100% myself right now. Being yourself and having fun with women is hard and that's why a lot of guys can't do that. A state of being 100% yourself would be completely not giving a crap what any girl thinks. Like if you were in a state of being 100% you could not give even a small crap about what a girl thinks. Think of a state of being yourself 100% as being "natural" basically. I mean sure you can use all those routines and stuff but it's all going to boil down to just being you and having fun. If a girl can sense that you're not being you, your true self, she's going to reject you. It's why women give sh*t test to guys who do routines and sh*t.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can ever not care 100% what a girl you're attracted to thinks of you. I mean when I'm talking to a hottie, of course I want her to be attracted to me.. but the key is, to WANT her or DESIRE her, but not NEED her. There is a big difference, and it shows in the way you act.
I want you to try just for say the next 10-15 approaches you do, to make your intentions clear, say something like 'You're cute, are you friendly?' and then go from there. What you do from there is you be genuinely interest in who she is, what she's like and whether she is the kind of girl who YOU want.
YOU are a guy who approaches, YOU are the one who is giving her a chance, you gotta stop trying to make them like you, and focus on finding out if they're really good enough for a guy like you that has the balls to approach a girl when he thinks she is cute.
If she passes your test and is fun and interesting enough, then you get her number, if she rejects, it is her loss. Stop trying to get girls interested in you, and get interested in them.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
There we go, I was wondering what made your approaches seem weird.

You seem to really come off as a guy that just comes out of nowhere and wants to know something, like the dudes who go around taking surveys.
Actually I totally disagree, I've been reading this approaches and spontaneity is something that he doesn't project.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but of course they're afraid to reply to that one because I got a lot of interest from girls without using any of there "so-called" advice, therefore they can't talk sh*t.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yeah, but of course they're afraid to reply to that one because I got a lot of interest from girls without using any of there "so-called" advice, therefore they can't talk sh*t.
Like the first time ever in a non cold approach.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

:crackup:
miba said:
Have you ever gotten a date with ANYONE?

You suck. I'd give up if I were you.
lol he said that:crazy: :crackup:

ElStud i think that the reason you failed to generate attraction is that by not cutting your losses when the first chick didnt reply back, you started to become desparate :cool: in my view you should of just walked when the girl just laughed, they are kinda disrespecting you, if you would of walked off they would of been thinking sh!t what was that about, that guy doesnt get messed around, i think maybe you need to reread the bible mate and bring the focus onto yourself instead of going after tons of girls and reporting them in this forum

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Lust said:
Actually I totally disagree, I've been reading this approaches and spontaneity is something that he doesn't project.
Well Elstud is still missing a lot from the whole picture, seems like the only thing he really has down is not freezing up and no approach anxiety.

Though the no freezing up can be a bad thing if it just makes him keep talking.