FR: Approached a set at school.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're getting defensive Lust, hmm. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing now. My stories are boring, and I don't care, I'm just telling stories from my life experiences. Your whole logic is "He who doesn't agree with Lust' advice or Mystery method is wrong". Stop telling me to look at my past FR's and take a look yourself. I haven't got a number so I'm not improving? That's a stupid way to think. So I'm going to continue what I've been doing.

First, actually take a look at all my FR's and stop lying Lust. The way I do things supposedly doesn't work, yet I've gotten interest from women using these ways. Sure I'm not consistantly getting interest, but that's why I keep going out to approach, to improve my game. And then again, I've never used any of your advice and I've still got a lot of interest from girls. Recent as last week this girl initiated 'pinky squaring' without me even having to ask. So this one set wasn't interested, that means nothing because there'll always be sets that just aren't interested.

If there's one thing I have to improve on it, it's just being more of myself.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You're getting defensive Lust, hmm. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing now. My stories are boring, and I don't care, I'm just telling stories from my life experiences. Your whole logic is "He who doesn't agree with Lust' advice or Mystery method is wrong". Stop telling me to look at my past FR's and take a look yourself.
How long have you been doing this? Judging by the responses from others, it seems like a couple of months. If you've been getting the same responses for the past couple of months, then it's obvious that you're doing something wrong. You admit your stories are boring, and yet you refuse to do anything about it. Do people like boring stories? No, so why continue spouting that sh1t on? Are you hoping that one day your soulmate will come up to you and appreciate you for being yourself? If so, keep on continue being a loser.

I haven't got a number so I'm not improving? That's a stupid way to think. So I'm going to continue what I've been doing.
It's actually a smart way of thinking. It would have been a valid excuse if you just started doing this for a week, but it's been months.

First, actually take a look at all my FR's and stop lying Lust. The way I do things supposedly doesn't work, yet I've gotten interest from women using these ways. Sure I'm not consistantly getting interest, but that's why I keep going out to approach, to improve my game. And then again, I've never used any of your advice and I've still got a lot of interest from girls. Recent as last week this girl initiated 'pinky squaring' without me even having to ask. So this one set wasn't interested, that means nothing because there'll always be sets that just aren't interested.
First off, you have no game. No one likes hearing boring stories. And a lot of interest from girls out of how many? Have you ever went out with any of them? I've personally dated many girls that I've approached thanks to these methods. It's a proven process. Telling boring stories is a process proven to fail, and your the example of it.

If there's one thing I have to improve on it, it's just being more of myself.
Being yourself is being a loser with no game that tells boring stories that no one will like.

Well, judging by your responses, I bet you're not even going to listen to anything I say. That's fine, more competition for us.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... it all boils down to I don't follow your method so you diss me. It's funny, you call someone a 'loser' simply because they don't follow your methods. Same responses? Talk to me when you stop pulling crap out of your ass, talk to me when you've actually read some of my field reports and stop basically following everything Lust is saying. Valid? No it's a stupid way of thinking, especially when you take into account that I rarely even ask for a girls number. So your 'no numbers, no success' way of thinking is stupid.

Also, you praise Mystery's Method's and routines so much, but you ignore the fact that he said you could be talking about nothing and get interest from a girl. You can keep your canned novelist masterpieces, but that's not for me. Also I know you haven't read any of my field reports and you're basically taking this out of your ass(What boring stories? Haha, you wouldn't know because rather than actually reading my FR's, your following whatever your boyfriend Lust is saying and guess what? Lust didn't actually read them either).

I have no game, okay, whatever. All I know is with those 'boring' stories I got girls interested and I got girls laughing. Your problem is you're so use to routines and methods, that if people don't use them, you say it's wrong.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if you truly think you are on the right track El Stud, why keep making FR's on here? Why not keep them to yourself. If you really need to track yourself, do it in a notebook or something. Besides, what's the point of going on a SELF-IMPROVEMENT site if you won't listen to the people trying to help you improve?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hmm... it all boils down to I don't follow your method so you diss me. It's funny, you call someone a 'loser' simply because they don't follow your methods. Same responses? Talk to me when you stop pulling crap out of your ass, talk to me when you've actually read some of my field reports and stop basically following everything Lust is saying. Valid? No it's a stupid way of thinking, especially when you take into account that I rarely even ask for a girls number. So your 'no numbers, no success' way of thinking is stupid.
No, I'm calling you a loser because you are a loser. You even admitted your stories were boring, what field reports do I need to read when you admitted yourself your stories were boring?

Also, you praise Mystery's Method's and routines so much, but you ignore the fact that he said you could be talking about nothing and get interest from a girl. You can keep your canned novelist masterpieces, but that's not for me. Also I know you haven't read any of my field reports and you're basically taking this out of your ass(What boring stories? Haha, you wouldn't know because rather than actually reading my FR's, your following whatever your boyfriend Lust is saying and guess what? Lust didn't actually read them either).
You could be talking about nothing and you can still get interest from a girl, but you're doing it wrong. And I'm not talking out of my ass when you yourself said your stories were boring.

I have no game, okay, whatever. All I know is with those 'boring' stories I got girls interested and I got girls laughing. Your problem is you're so use to routines and methods, that if people don't use them, you say it's wrong.
I don't care if you don't use them. I've read some of your stories, and the stuff you say is some pretty corny stuff. Like I said before, I'd understand if you just started a week ago, but it's been months. It's pretty clear you just don't get it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
No, I'm calling you a loser because you are a loser. You even admitted your stories were boring, what field reports do I need to read when you admitted yourself your stories were boring?

You could be talking about nothing and you can still get interest from a girl, but you're doing it wrong. And I'm not talking out of my ass when you yourself said your stories were boring.

I don't care if you don't use them. I've read some of your stories, and the stuff you say is some pretty corny stuff. Like I said before, I'd understand if you just started a week ago, but it's been months. It's pretty clear you just don't get it.
And so you admit, you haven't checked the FR's so until then stop talking. I take advice when people give good advice. You would've also seen that if you checked my threads. And stop lying to yourself, you have no read anything.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
And so you admit, you haven't checked the FR's so until then stop talking. I take advice when people give good advice. You would've also seen that if you checked my threads. And stop lying to yourself, you have no read anything.
There's no field report I should read when you admitted your stories were boring.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
There's no field report I should read when you admitted your stories were boring.
Like I said stop making a fool of yourself and posting ignorantly until you've read my field reports.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever gotten a date with ANYONE?

You suck. I'd give up if I were you.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, I've read just about every one of your reports that I come across.

And I'm telling you now, you need to change what you are doing, because you have wasted months on this and you are just no improving.

Again, I'll ask you, (Because you didn't answer the last time I asked) are you happy with your game at the moment? Do you think it's a worthy representation to the amount of time and effort you have put in?

You don't see it as fun, you see approaching as something that has to be done.

You go to the mall, with no friends, you lurk around the stores and talk awkwardly to strangers, you don't come off as an interesting, fun, person. You come off as a creep with no friends.

You're stories are horrible. Either swap them out, or make them more interesting. You don't take initiative to research and improve you're game, you just hope the next girl you approach will like it.

Again, if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You're getting defensive Lust, hmm. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing now. Yes there is, it doesn't work. For the purpose of picking up women, what you're doing is about as useful as a pair of rubber lips on a woodpecker.

My stories are boring, and I don't care, I'm just telling stories from my life experiences. Which, are boring, ergo, your life is boring. No-one wants to hang around with a boring guy, or shag a boring guy.

Your whole logic is "He who doesn't agree with Lust' advice or Mystery method is wrong". Stop telling me to look at my past FR's and take a look yourself. I haven't got a number so I'm not improving? That's a stupid way to think. So I'm going to continue what I've been doing. Thats a stupid way to look at it? It's the whole purpose of approaching! Thats like me playing soccer, not scoring, but claiming it's "ok" because I managed to run after the ball for 90 minutes!

First, actually take a look at all my FR's and stop lying Lust. The way I do things supposedly doesn't work, yet I've gotten interest from women using these ways. No you havn't. You've got polite interest because they're too heartless to tell this boring sumb*tich to leave them alone.

Sure I'm not consistantly getting interest, but that's why I keep going out to approach, to improve my game. and how do you measure interest? Not by getting numbers or day2's?

And then again, I've never used any of your advice and I've still got a lot of interest from girls.Really? Thats a crock of sh!t

Recent as last week this girl initiated 'pinky squaring' without me even having to askAnd thats interest??! A girl at the gym told me she was finished her set when I was waiting, I didn't have to ask. I'm a pickup god!!!.

So this one set wasn't interested, that means nothing because there'll always be sets that just aren't interested.

If there's one thing I have to improve on it, it's just being more of myself. Yeah, 'coz thats worked for 17 years so far, make yourself a BIGGER version of a jackass that doesn't listen to people's good advice and just plows through like Frank Drebin. *thumbs up*
Bold.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, it's official you guys are know-it-alls.

You're getting defensive Lust, hmm. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing now. Yes there is, it doesn't work. For the purpose of picking up women, what you're doing is about as useful as a pair of rubber lips on a woodpecker.

My stories are boring, and I don't care, I'm just telling stories from my life experiences. Which, are boring, ergo, your life is boring. No-one wants to hang around with a boring guy, or shag a boring guy.

Your whole logic is "He who doesn't agree with Lust' advice or Mystery method is wrong". Stop telling me to look at my past FR's and take a look yourself. I haven't got a number so I'm not improving? That's a stupid way to think. So I'm going to continue what I've been doing. Thats a stupid way to look at it? It's the whole purpose of approaching! Thats like me playing soccer, not scoring, but claiming it's "ok" because I managed to run after the ball for 90 minutes!

First, actually take a look at all my FR's and stop lying Lust. The way I do things supposedly doesn't work, yet I've gotten interest from women using these ways. No you havn't. You've got polite interest because they're too heartless to tell this boring sumb*tich to leave them alone.

Sure I'm not consistantly getting interest, but that's why I keep going out to approach, to improve my game. and how do you measure interest? Not by getting numbers or day2's?

And then again, I've never used any of your advice and I've still got a lot of interest from girls.Really? Thats a crock of sh!t

Recent as last week this girl initiated 'pinky squaring' without me even having to askAnd thats interest??! A girl at the gym told me she was finished her set when I was waiting, I didn't have to ask. I'm a pickup god!!!.

So this one set wasn't interested, that means nothing because there'll always be sets that just aren't interested.

If there's one thing I have to improve on it, it's just being more of myself. Yeah, 'coz thats worked for 17 years so far, make yourself a BIGGER version of a jackass that doesn't listen to people's good advice and just plows through like Frank Drebin. *thumbs up*
Hmm... yeah, it doesn't "work" because she doesn't instantly suck my ****, huh?

My life is boring? Now you're just talking sh*t about crap you know nothing about. Haha, come back to me when you grow up and stop making childish statements like that. Basically I wouldn't talk sh*t about your life, because I don't know anything about you, but you talk sh*t about my life when you know nothing about my life, which makes you look like an immature ass.

Polite interest? Hah, you're making up terms now. But hey, if polite interest is her asking questions, her sharing her life experiences and her laughing, you're right. Impolite interest must be when she's in bed with her sucking your d*ck.

For the next one, I don't ask for numbers or day 2's, so how am I going to get them? Exactly. For only that fact you can't use that argument.

Really? That's a crock of sh*t, haha, that's the most pathetic response I've heard. You know you're wrong so instead of making an argument, you just totally shoot it down because you know you're wrong.

Yes, it IS interest. A girl wouldn't initiate kino if she was not interested.

And the last one is just stupid. It's just you proving yourself more ignorant.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, no offense man, but is that a joke? Oh well, I guess it could work if they could see you were being yourself, but... you're really not at that level looking at your mall approach. Don't go the way of the keyboard jockey on me now and just give advice without doing anything.
Youre insulting other peoples mall approaches?

This sound familiar to you:

"So, if I kissed another guy, that would be cheating?"

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you stop acting like children come back to me, until then...

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
When you stop acting like children come back to me, until then...
When you stop acting so arrogant and bashing other posters who are just trying to HELP you, you can post new threads.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the childish stuff I'm talking about. No one's bashing, you guys come up here making bogus claims that you can't back up. If you make a statement you CANNOT back up, then you deserve to be bashed. The advice is not the problem, it's the fact that so many people come in here like they know everything. I know good advice and I've taken good advice several times. This is not good advice. And if you're going to attempt to act like a know-it-all while giving advice, that probably means I shouldn't take the advice. Why take advice from people with the maturity of a 12 year old? There's just no point. I've seen good advice and this is not it. This is "flaming" in disguise as advice. Infact if your "advice" sparks an argument, that probably means it's not good.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
This is the childish stuff I'm talking about. You bashing me and then talking about me bashing someone else? If you're not mature do not post. No one's bashing anything, people come in here and make sh*tty claims that they can't back up. If you make a statement you CANNOT back up, then you deserve to be bashed.

This lollipop posts his FR's here and then criticizes everyone that is trying to give him advice LOL..

Whats the point then.... Then he says he's a "Pick Up god"... He HAS TO BE A TELEMARKETER GUYS :crackup:

Point is....

Your a good Comedian I'll give you that.... for everything else PRICELESS

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all comes down to one thing, the so called "Don Juan's" like Lust and Wescott actually have the maturity of a 12 year old. They come in here with so called "advice" which they themselves know is bogus. The point of posting this advice? To start a mass argument in the thread. They know I'm going to go against the advice and so they argue. They give advice without really looking at any of the persons past FR's and they try to diss the poster with bogus claims like "You have a boring life, even though I know nothing about you". Now since they have the maturities of a 12 year old, they tend to get hissy fits whenever someone doesn't follow their bogus advice. I've seen good advice before and good advice does not start arguments. Basically in the end, it's not even the bad advice that's bad, it's the fact that the ones who give advice are smartass know-it-alls. Add to the fact that the people giving the advice can't back up their bogus claims and yeah.