Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent work my man.
I hope your nipples arent too sore this morning :p

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
This HB9 must of been one of the nice ones whose down to earth. Last week I saw two hb10s and they were so up their asses when I said "hi" ignored me. The sad thing is there was nothing I could have done. Using a neg would have been suicide. So instead I said she had a nice face instead and she still walked past.

You: Hi.

Her: - - - -

You: You know, I just noticed something really interesting about you, that I bet most people wouldn't notice.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Oct. 20, 2005

I didn't sarge at all :( I had some ego stroking to do...

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I only have to do 9 approaches by sunday.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
APPROACH #15:

Still in the same spot, but a few seconds later.

I spot a real cutie w/ glasses.... Smart girl hottness.

ME: Hey come here and receive this game.

WHAT?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah.....

I actually said that.

She knew what was up.

I've been sargeless for the last few days. Hopefully, I'll get in 50 approaches this week. It's hard racking up approaches in everyday places, but that is what makes this a little more special than some guy who goes to a club and says hi to every girl.....

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I just ask a question out of interest, and this is not posed negatively at all.

For you guys doing all this sarging, how many actual beautiful woman (woman that you would consider girlfriend material), have you been dating? And further, if you have dated them for extended periods, have you kept their high interest level?

If so, why dont you have a girlfriend currently? As I have seem some of these names of the guys who are out sarging, going around for months now, without any mention of a meaningful relationship.

Just some thoughts, as it has been a long time since I was in your boat, and wonder how, with all this dating, you have not found a girl you really like yet and made her your girlfriend.

These thoughts just came as I see all these sarging threads lately, and remembered back to my days, with my mates, when we used to do this a lot. Although, after a long period of doing it, each and every one met a girl they really liked/loved, and ended the sarging (at least for a long period). The cycle then continues.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Can I just ask a question out of interest, and this is not posed negatively at all.

For you guys doing all this sarging, how many actual beautiful woman (woman that you would consider girlfriend material), have you been dating? And further, if you have dated them for extended periods, have you kept their high interest level?

If so, why dont you have a girlfriend currently? As I have seem some of these names of the guys who are out sarging, going around for months now, without any mention of a meaningful relationship.

Just some thoughts, as it has been a long time since I was in your boat, and wonder how, with all this dating, you have not found a girl you really like yet and made her your girlfriend.

These thoughts just came as I see all these sarging threads lately, and remembered back to my days, with my mates, when we used to do this a lot. Although, after a long period of doing it, each and every one met a girl they really liked/loved, and ended the sarging (at least for a long period). The cycle then continues.
Clooney:

It take time for newbies to realize how to advance from cold-approaches to relationships. Also once they realize how easy it is to be confident and get girls, they love the attention they get from sooooo many different girls that they probably don't want a gf. Eventually all the sarging gets old and you meet a great girl. But once that relationship ends, the cycle starts all over again.

PIMP

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
#29/30

Clooney, I agree with PIMP's answer to your question, but secretly I do want a relationship.

Monday 24, 2005

2 approaches.....

I used my ballbreaker on a 2 set of cute asian girls. No numbers, only conversation...

Someone give me idea of everyday places to sarge.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
#29/30

Clooney, I agree with PIMP's answer to your question, but secretly I do want a relationship.

Monday 24, 2005

2 approaches.....

I used my ballbreaker on a 2 set of cute asian girls. No numbers, only conversation...

Someone give me idea of everyday places to sarge.
Yeah, fair enough. Good to see some of these guys sarging at least know they want to find a great girl to settle down with for a while. All deep down want it, they just dont relise it at first, or blatantly deny it! But you are on the right track, all the guys out "sarging" will be the ones who end up with the great girls. And all the guys sitting doing no approaches, will be the ones who end up watching and always being single, or settling for less. I have seen it so many times!

Good luck boys!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by silenthill
What the hell is up with all these asians? Are you asian or something?
I am not asian, but I am a fan of asian women.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo, excellent thread, i love this thread so far, keep it up guys.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACHES 31 --------- 62

Daily total at 2:30 pm--- 31 approaches!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a quick summary........ I performed 25 approaches at a college near my home; I received 6 numbers, and one rejection from a nasty chick who wouldn't even say hi.

I performed 6 approaches at the mall without much success.

I learned 3 lessons:

1- I can approach anyone

2- Group approaches aren't as scary as we make them out to be. I actually seeked out groups; my ballbreaker technique was useful twice to day on the campus elevator, where I opened one 3 set and one 4 set. While on the elevator, I said something like, wow I have a pick of three GF's maybe I will choose you all, and I pointed to each one-- monday, tuesday, wednesday.

3- Rejection ain't shytte

I had the idea to open a class of 30 women, but wussied out:(
My new goal is to ballbreak a double digit set in the next 2 weeks.

I wish I had time to go into more detail, but I have to work....

Sarge on!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
my goal is to reach 100 approaches by monday.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! walk down the front of your class and say "all you ladies here look desperate for a real man. come down and put your number on this list." :D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
70 approaches and running...

Did 8 more approaches got 2 new numbers (1 from a cutie that I had a crush on). I'll use weds to up my approach count. I've been courting the hb9 for the last 2 weeks; I'm happy with how this relationship is going.

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
haha! walk down the front of your class and say "all you ladies here look desperate for a real man. come down and put your number on this list." :D

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

seriously though this thread is great!