FR: 300 approaches and running- SELF-MASTERY & The_Shezzler

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I've been slacking off, but for good reasons. Read on...

I had a pivotal moment in my game: I've finally been able to destroy the bithch shield.

I see this hottie 9 on the elevator, I give her my name, and ask for hers. She gave me the nastiest snarl and was ready to ignore me. I respond with "how rude, you could at least have the class to say hello." I then say something like... "Beauty is a good God given quality, but it takes more than that to make it in the world." "With a better attitude and a personality you would be unstoppable." "I'm not mad at you, I just want for you what I want for everyone; a happy life." Some how busted on her openned her up, she actually smile d, I said "finally that's what i'M LOOKING, you have a great smile you should share it more often." W fluffed and I pulled the number.

Why I haven't been sarging....

school, work, and my original HB9.

I've been spend alot of my time with the HB9 that I mentioned earlier. I'm really enjoying her company, and she's just great. SHe's hot, smart, and funny. She has my b-day all planned out and everything. Girlfriend material. I'm playing it cool, but not too cool. We shall see what happens. :cheer:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
OK, what are triangular gazing and ESP numbering?
Oh boy:down: I'm not a big fan of the PUA's method of seduction, and I really dont want to destroy my thread with PUA crap, but I will answer your question to the best of my ability.

triangular gazing: ( this is automatic for me) EC that is performed in a triangular motion; it goes across the eyes, slides across the mouth, back up towards the eyes, and back to regular EC. That is how I do it. I trace a triangular on her face.

ESP numbering: (something I would never use :down: ) Pick a number any number, you always guess 7.

I'm not sure why you asked me this, but I like figuring out an openner nano-seconds before I approach. I love using my personality and creativity in my dealings with women. I'm thankful that I have social skills that allow me to live in the moment; I never have to memorize material or do a magic trick. DJ or PUA? I would rather be me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I'm finished with this approach journal. I had a conversation with the HB9 that I've been seeing, and we've decided to be "serious." If and when this relationship fizzles; I will continue this journal from my last approach to=====300.

I have a new theory: Brazen AFC's have more relationships, and maybe even more sex than the rest of the sex seeking male population. Guys who are willing to throw it out there, and put their balls on the line get more pusse.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Guys I'm finished with this approach journal. I had a conversation with the HB9 that I've been seeing, and we've decided to be "serious." If and when this relationship fizzles; I will continue this journal from my last approach to=====300.

I have a new theory: Brazen AFC's have more relationships, and maybe even more sex than the rest of the sex seeking male population. Guys who are willing to throw it out there, and put their balls on the line get more pusse.
congrats! dam glad to hear it!

however let me give you a caveat... don't get lazy with your "pua" "dj" "me" or whatever the hell you want to call it skills. What happened to me is what could potentially happen to you (not saying it will but it may). I found a few MLTR's and narrowed it down to 1. I dated her for a while, didnt do any PU (I focused on other aspects of my life which was great) but after the relationship fizzled out and we seperated I realised I had actually taken a step back in PU. If you aren't going forward in PU you are going backwards imo. I became hesistant again and hwd to work hard again to get my PU skills back (they are back now lol). It didn't take as long as before but it was still frustrating to know I had done all this **** before and somehow just not being able to do it

but whatever, do as you like and congrats bro!!

Zan

Reaction score
Don't open by asking what their name is...

A hott socialized girl does not want to give you her personal information without meeting you. Besides, it's a good IOI when she gives you her name.

"Hey, what's your name? want some ****?"

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
White_Hype, I'm scared of becoming to P-whiped. I have been managing to stay in control of this relationship. THere's alot of give 'n take, but she has been given more than I have.

ZAN, I dont understand where your going with the "never ask her name first"? People love to hear their name.

I've opened women by saying: Hi, what is your name???

hb: my name is ______

me: I love that name. My so and so has the same name as you...

fluff fluff fluff

situationadl additive.......

Shat I have to go. Give me your number so that we can talk again.

That is my most to the point pattern. It is timeless, it never becomes outdated, the "game" doesn't expose it. All it takes is a little bit of balls..

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
White_Hype, I'm scared of becoming to P-whiped. I have been managing to stay in control of this relationship. THere's alot of give 'n take, but she has been given more than I have.

ZAN, I dont understand where your going with the "never ask her name first"? People love to hear their name.

I've opened women by saying: Hi, what is your name???

hb: my name is ______

me: I love that name. My so and so has the same name as you...

fluff fluff fluff

situationadl additive.......

Shat I have to go. Give me your number so that we can talk again.

That is my most to the point pattern. It is timeless, it never becomes outdated, the "game" doesn't expose it. All it takes is a little bit of balls..
You can't get 9's and 10's by asking for their name (probably even 8's too). Most of these 9's and 10's are EXTREMELY socialized by the age of 23. In my opinion, 9's and 10's go out all the time. So let's be super conservative here.

Let's say she goes out 4 times a week (it's probably more).

Now let's say she gets hit on at least 5 times a day (it's more like 15, but we are being conservative).

That is 20 times a week. ( More like 60)

That's 1040 times a year. (More like 3120)

These girls are SOCIALIZED. They start to recognize patterns.

By asking her, "what's your name" or "nice shoes", you are just like the OTHER guys. The next guy. Girls know you attracted to her if you go in like this. Because she KNOWS you are just like the other guys trying to hit on her.

Why the **** do you care about her name? Let her GIVE it to you, that is a huge IOI. Yeah sure, girls like to hear their name, but it's not worth ASKING them for their name just to play that silly name game.

Girls who aren't socialized will probably indulge in it and give you there name. But for the most part, you MUST not open like that. You can not go in SEEKING rapport. That is low value ****! You want to be alpha, and asking the chick for her name immediately is low value.

You need to open, DHV, neg (possibly multiple times), and THEN you can elicit values. Don't go in trying to make the girl qualify herself. You haven't established that you are the prize yet.

Like Mystery says, the pro waits 8-10 minutes until you hit on a girl.

And remember, your goal is not to get a number! A number is just a stairway to heaven. It doesn't mean anything, most girls just give it out to be social. If you can, BOUNCE from your current location to another one. Why would you want to Time Bridge when you could just continue on in the PU. The goal is not to get the number, getting a girls number is NOT solid game.

Heres the coolest thing, instead of getting a girls number, wouldn't it be great if you just continued in the PU? They can't flake on you, and you are face to face so theres no issue of her not responding. You don't even have to move from your current location, you can just stay there.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zod
You can't get 9's and 10's by asking for their name (probably even 8's too). Most of these 9's and 10's are EXTREMELY socialized by the age of 23. In my opinion, 9's and 10's go out all the time. So let's be super conservative here.

Let's say she goes out 4 times a week (it's probably more).

Now let's say she gets hit on at least 5 times a day (it's more like 15, but we are being conservative).

That is 20 times a week. ( More like 60)

That's 1040 times a year. (More like 3120)

These girls are SOCIALIZED. They start to recognize patterns.

By asking her, "what's your name" or "nice shoes", you are just like the OTHER guys. The next guy. Girls know you attracted to her if you go in like this. Because she KNOWS you are just like the other guys trying to hit on her.

Why the **** do you care about her name? Let her GIVE it to you, that is a huge IOI. Yeah sure, girls like to hear their name, but it's not worth ASKING them for their name just to play that silly name game.

Girls who aren't socialized will probably indulge in it and give you there name. But for the most part, you MUST not open like that. You can not go in SEEKING rapport. That is low value ****! You want to be alpha, and asking the chick for her name immediately is low value.

You need to open, DHV, neg (possibly multiple times), and THEN you can elicit values. Don't go in trying to make the girl qualify herself. You haven't established that you are the prize yet.

Like Mystery says, the pro waits 8-10 minutes until you hit on a girl.

And remember, your goal is not to get a number! A number is just a stairway to heaven. It doesn't mean anything, most girls just give it out to be social. If you can, BOUNCE from your current location to another one. Why would you want to Time Bridge when you could just continue on in the PU. The goal is not to get the number, getting a girls number is NOT solid game.

Heres the coolest thing, instead of getting a girls number, wouldn't it be great if you just continued in the PU? They can't flake on you, and you are face to face so theres no issue of her not responding. You don't even have to move from your current location, you can just stay there.
Dude, I've read all the same **** that you have. I have concluded that I don't want to be mystery. Meeting and attracting women shouldn't be that complicated. HB's are attractive to men!!!! That is it...

All this I must neg here, DHV here, change venue, now phase shift is all silly. I'm attractive, funny, good at building rapport, and dammit people like me. I'm not a PU robot. I see a girl I want, and I go in and meet her; no magic tricks needed.

My game is all natural, and all me. Guys who share your view act as if it is shameful to show a women that your attracted to her. That is silly. Have your ever observed a true natural? Have you ever seen a real ladies man in action-- not some internet created PUA. Women that are attracted to you enjoy the game as much as we do.

Oh yeah... **** being alpha. I lead the conversation and her actions, but I hate it when nerds some how decide to become "alpha".

I can't follow what you suggested; it isnt congruent with who I am, and who I hope to be.

I'm not angry at you. These are just my feelings...

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've read all the same **** that you have. I have concluded that I don't want to be mystery. Meeting and attracting women shouldn't be that complicated. HB's are attractive to men!!!! That is it...

All this I must neg here, DHV here, change venue, now phase shift is all silly. I'm attractive, funny, good at building rapport, and dammit people like me. I'm not a PU robot. I see a girl I want, and I go in and meet her; no magic tricks needed.

My game is all natural, and all me. Guys who share your view act as if it is shameful to show a women that your attracted to her. That is silly. Have your ever observed a true natural? Have you ever seen a real ladies man in action-- not some internet created PUA. Women that are attracted to you enjoy the game as much as we do.

Oh yeah... **** being alpha. I lead the conversation and her actions, but I hate it when nerds some how decide to become "alpha".

I can't follow what you suggested; it isnt congruent with who I am, and who I hope to be.

1) Congrats getting yourself a LTR.
2) I will agree with you in a few parts. I find it important that people find their own game and not just what a website tells you to be.
3) I think you could have been more successful, worked on your game a little more and listened to some of the advice (as im pretty sure that time you approached over 40 women and only got 6 numbers could have been more successful) but you found a girl out of it. So, it's all good.
4) A real ladies man in action doesn't just become a ladies man... Have YOU ever seen a real ladies man in action?
5) Do your own thing though. Learn from your experiences.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Have YOU ever seen a real ladies man in action?

many times...

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your attempting to get their number way too quickly in the interaction. It seems like your rushing it and that will come across as awkward and needy. You want them to WANT to give you their number.

A perfect situation would be after you've intrigued them in conversation you say

"I really need to get going but I wish there was a way we could continue this later"

If your engaging and intresting enough she'll likely offer a solution of giving you her phone number. You want her to pursue you, not the other way around.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Awesome post.

I say - read Mystery. Read Pook, Style, Tyler Durden, David D. Read whatever interests you enough to keep your eyes scanning the page. Take mental notes when you stumble on an idea that furthers your understanding of 'the game'... and internalize the knowledge.

Then go and try and implement it on your own. Use their ideas, and create a style from your own experience. Mystery's method (or anybody's) will never work for you as well as your own method.

BrotherAP

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
fluff fluff fluff fluff-- means that I'm continuing the conversation. I dont understand how anyone could think that I go for numbers to quickly. I normally transition into asking for the number quite fluidly. I don't do a nerd science routine or anything, but I usually try to build some rapport. I'm not worried about comming off needy or desperate, No one has or ever will label me in such away.

Still learning everyday........

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fluff fluff fluff fluff-- means that I'm continuing the conversation. I dont understand how anyone could think that I go for numbers to quickly. I normally transition into asking for the number quite fluidly. I don't do a nerd science routine or anything, but I usually try to build some rapport. I'm not worried about comming off needy or desperate, No one has or ever will label me in such away.

Still learning everyday........
Not that I know everything but it is obvious that self mastery is learning a lot while some other people in this thread have little experience. The more you go out and try the more you realise you don't need routines or "phase shifts" or whatever else u think u need

the people that are saying "you are moving too fast" might be right in that your game before hand isn't as tight to allow you to move this fast although sometimes you can move this fast (even faster) and if you dont you may acutlly lose your target:

for instance-
how many of you have kissed a random girl within 10 minutes of meeting her on a cold approach? is under 10 mins too fast? what about a f close? some of you are saying that asking for her number under "5-10" mins is too soon but how the fvck can you say that when I have done the above in less than 5 mins more than once (k closed about 10 times in under 10 mins and f closed once in under 10 mins and f closed again in under 15 mins)

I guess my point is for self mastery to just keep going out there and do what youre doing. You will see that sh1t that is very rarely ever posted about on this site happens a lot and if you try to report back it will blow their minds and a lot will actually say you are full of sh1t so they can keep on believing what they want to. Also, luckily you seem to know enough about the game to realise which advice is good and which is just stupid kj theory like a LOT of posters here and on this thread

as for the HB9... tell me about it!!! girls taht hot and cool are a handfull to keep up with especially if you don't have a ton of experience with dealing with them (i don't have that much experience with true hb9's-10s in the dating sense)... but i imagine it gets easier. It seems if you don't have a deep connection with them they are always testing you b/c they think they are such hot sh1t and aren't afraid of leaving you b/c they get dudes hitting on them all the dam time. Learn from everything and dont stress about it. Remember you are the fvcking man!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is awesome. Self Mastery, I've got nothing for the utmost respect for what you're doing. It's great to see people going out in the field. This thead and threads similar to this are encouraging me to get out there more.

Props.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype

as for the HB9... tell me about it!!! girls taht hot and cool are a handfull to keep up with especially if you don't have a ton of experience with dealing with them (i don't have that much experience with true hb9's-10s in the dating sense)... but i imagine it gets easier. It seems if you don't have a deep connection with them they are always testing you b/c they think they are such hot sh1t and aren't afraid of leaving you b/c they get dudes hitting on them all the dam time. Learn from everything and dont stress about it. Remember you are the fvcking man!
Me and the new gf:

I do get a little internally miffed when guys are starring at my girl, but it comes with the teritory. What helps me is greeting them. When I see some guy leering I now say "hey what's up" and direct his attention to me (you shouldn't care yeah yeah yeah).

When I step away for a second, there's always some guy in front of her face when I come back. My last response- Baby, you meet new friends everywhere. I greet the guy, give some EC, and give him the most firm decentering handshake (amog his bitkh arse.)

One the interpersonal level: she is a bit of a crybaby, an attention *****, and a **** tester.

I've been playing it cool.

yesterday-

her: I want to go out with my friends... (waiting for a reaction)

me: okay

her: to a club, you should come with me.

me: I'm tired I just got off from work, and I dont like clubs.

-she's begging me to go.....

me: You should have a girls night out.

her: you dont mind if I go without you.

me: NO. I trust you. I want you to have fun. Just don't drink to much. aight.

She expected me to control her.....

She can go anywhere she likes. A girl that hot is going to get hit on, and there is nothing I can do. If she wants to cheat, she will. We have a push and pull relationship. I feel like a parent.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Me and the new gf:

I do get a little internally miffed when guys are starring at my girl, but it comes with the teritory. What helps me is greeting them. When I see some guy leering I now say "hey what's up" and direct his attention to me (you shouldn't care yeah yeah yeah).

When I step away for a second, there's always some guy in front of her face when I come back. My last response- Baby, you meet new friends everywhere. I greet the guy, give some EC, and give him the most firm decentering handshake (amog his bitkh arse.)

One the interpersonal level: she is a bit of a crybaby, an attention *****, and a **** tester.

I've been playing it cool.

yesterday-

her: I want to go out with my friends... (waiting for a reaction)

me: okay

her: to a club, you should come with me.

me: I'm tired I just got off from work, and I dont like clubs.

-she's begging me to go.....

me: You should have a girls night out.

her: you dont mind if I go without you.

me: NO. I trust you. I want you to have fun. Just don't drink to much. aight.

She expected me to control her.....

She can go anywhere she likes. A girl that hot is going to get hit on, and there is nothing I can do. If she wants to cheat, she will. We have a push and pull relationship. I feel like a parent.
I think your losing control of this relationship

Girls do stupid things, I don't even trust my mom. Been in 3 accidents. Fell asleep. Tries to wear trendy cloths.. stupid. Your girl needs to know her place..

Son

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool man

just to let you know, i've had friends try to do wha tyou are doing (probably not as well as you though) with hb9+s... they'd let them do stuff like that (go out with the girls and act like they didn't care)... some eventually confessed it really bothered them some didn't care

all the reactions were different

like the ones that confessed it bothered them the girl caved in and said she was just seeing how he felt about her and now that she knew he really liked him she could open up more b/c she wasn't sure, etc

others saw they liked them "too much" and got turned off by it and the relationship slowly crumbled

etc etc

it all depends on the girl and yourself, so imo, don't worry too much, be a man, and do what you feel

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this experience. I'm learning and loving the process. I don't think that people should be controlled, but directed.

I reall can't agree with " your lossing control." I don't understand how....