FR: 300 approaches and running- SELF-MASTERY & The_Shezzler

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm headed out to the mall/shopping complexes near my house in a few hours. Bars/clubs aren't an option for me because I work at night. I'll make it work.

FEARLESS

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Field Report:

situation: very cold market, mostly retire people and thugs.

summary: it took me a while to find my groove. I compare it to being a streak shooter in the NBA: I have to miss a few shots before I get on fire. Nevertheless, I only got mildly warm. I made two approaches and received one number and one rejection.

approach number one:

I started a conversation with a HB-9.0, 5'10 perkey breast, perky booty, model type.

I see her in the electronics section looking at PDA's. I pulled out my tungsten E and told her to get this one. She comments on how she has to much junk in her pocket, and I say "I know what you mean," showing her my pocket full of junk. I take her to the cell phone section and tell her we should get a cell w/ a built in pda. We fluff about how much we talk on the phone and other BS. Somehow the conversation changes to careers and such.... I tell her about the school I'm starting that teached adults how to become successful:she's agreeing with all my ideas on education and such. We were chatting for 15mins when I tell her that hey, I really need to get out of here. I suggest that we exchange numbers, she freely gives it to me, and says, "I hope to here from you soon."

decent approach, but I failed to stick to my direct approach...

Approach two:

Herbal shop clerk:

Attractive HB-8.3 same body shape as the first target, great devilish smile.. rejected me.

I fluff about herbal cures and sleep aides, she suggests a variety of sh&t. Her telephone rings and she tells the call in a seductive voice, "sorry I'll have to call you later." I asked if that was her man?, she says, "no", I reply, you were using your girlfriend voice. HB, says that, "I'm just really kind and nice to everyone."
I told her, you look like you could be sneaky, you have such a devilish smile, she smiles, and says no Im a good girl. I go straight for her number: Hey, why don't you give me your number we can hangout....... she, says that she can't.......... I reply, "No you don't want to........Have a great day."

----- I need to stick to the original plan.

I have 3 more approaches to do tonight.

sorry for the format.
This HB9 must of been one of the nice ones whose down to earth. Last week I saw two hb10s and they were so up their asses when I said "hi" ignored me. The sad thing is there was nothing I could have done. Using a neg would have been suicide. So instead I said she had a nice face instead and she still walked past.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Got a call from work this morning around 8am, telling me that I need to come in eary. I hit the weights, take a sh&t and a shower and rush out the house to get some quick sarrging in. I had 30 mins to sarge. My only option was this crappy community college full of hoodrats. I couldn't find any HB7's or anything fu&kable. I cross the street and head to the Technical school that shares the campus. I make three quick approaches opening with some BS I don't even want to mention. I crash and burn, but hell I made 3 approaches.

My 4th approach came from work, an unfriendly place to sarge, full of anti-DJ rules. I approached a HB7 that had been giving me major IOI for the last 2 months. We were walking in at the same time and I say..... :"Hey you finally took off your ugly purple jacket," she laughs and says "stop making fun of me," I reply, NO. serious you've been wearing that jacket since may," she replies about how cold it is where she works. We fluff... share names and numbers... I say, "I'm really glad to finally meet you..... We should exchange numbers," HB7 says, "SURE! you always seem really bored," we chat about my lame as.s deadend job, and we say goodbye.

I didn't make my quota, but I feel okay with that, my weekend aren't very sarge friendly. Mon-thurs are golden.

7 approaches accomplished 293 to go. I hope shezz comes through with some club approached.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Field Report for 10/15/05:

Made 5 approaches and received one number. My HB9 called, we will go out sometime this week depending on my work schedule. My I don't give my number out girl called as well, I didnt make any plans with her, but will see her on campus this week. I was certaint she would flake

:)
Approach # 8/9 casual man type shop.

Set up: I approach two shop girls who are sitting down. They look bored.

Stats: 2set, HB7 AND HB7.3

me: hey. You girls need to perk up you look bored.

them: we've been here since 9am.

me: What time do you get off (I'm ignoring the low energy low interest one)

HB7: I get off at 9pm

me: that's nothing, I work 16hrs/ day

HB7: well, you probably make alot of money

Me: I do okay

speaking to the both of them
me: what shoes should I get?

Both HB's walk around finding me shoes, and I turn all their picks away.

We talk about shoes and sh&t

me: You guys don't have anything I like

HB: I'm sorry your picky

the other chick walks away

me: Hey how bout you give me your number so that we can hangout

HB: sure

--- THis pickup didnt feel right, It felt very choppy.

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Approach #10-- same shop

another HB7--something walks by with the same apathetic snarl.

she walks by me and says

HB: I'm so bored

me: entertain yourself

HB: I can't

me: you must be boring

hb: I'm not

me: you should get out of here, and come with me

HB: I can't I'll get in trouble.....I have to go

---

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Approach # 11-- same shop--- I approached 4 girls in that one shop. It only took about 20 mins.

Another not so-bored store clerk approaches me:

middle-eastern looking cutie with a slight accent, and the most enchanting dark eyes.

HB7.6- How may I help you

me: I'm looking for a new look

HB: what kind of clothes do you normally wear?

me: button ups, khakis loafers

HB: you have great style

me: I know

HB: laughs.... I wish my BF would dress like you.

me: you should dump him.

she gives me this odd look.. so I "phase shift"

:rolleyes:

me: How would this look on me, make me sexy. I tear off my shirt and try on the one that we're talking about...

HB: I like it

me: touch the fabric

she touches my stomach, and I take her hand and rub it against my chest.

HB: your bad (coy smile)

me: I'm gonna have to steal you away from your boyfriend

HB: you dont wanna try that, he's crazy

me:violent

HB: yes

ME: who cares

.........weirdness

HB: I really love him

me: well, I hope he doesn't beat you. Later.

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Approach #12

I'm in line and this hottie HB8.3 stands behind me. I give her a quick up and down glance...

ME: Hey are you a nurse (she's wearing scrubs)

HB: yes I am

Me: Do you like your job.

HB: Not really

ME: why not?

HB: it is really stressful, I get yelled at alot by doctors, patients, women, and old people. Plus I get really burned out.

ME: I'm sure you can handle all the stress that your job presents you...

HB: yeah I do

me: I have a friend that is interesting in nursing. I warned her about all the things that you mentioned.

HB: I'm really thinking about quiting.

ME: really???

HB: I hate it

me: you should become a nurse praticioner, you could run your own business and make alot of money...

HB: That's a good idea, I've been thinking about that for awhile.

My food is ready.... She's giving me major IOI's touching my arm as we talk, commenting on my shirt---- but this is all in vain because of what I noticed in my micro-second up/ dwn glance of her.... Read on

My food is ready and I pay... I turn around and say

me: nice meeting you

we exchange names..

me: You know, I would ask for your number if you didn;t have that ring on your finger.

HB blushes and smiles...

HB: your very handsome, Im sure your find someone special.

ME: I hope. Have a great day.

---- I had this chick; she was completely won over by our BS conversation about nursing, she was constantly smiling, touching, and giving me waRM FUzzys.
If we worked together I could sleep with her (If I were the kind of dirty guy that beds another mans wife)

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
That approach with the middle-eastern girl was hilarious. Insane C/F man. Even though you didn't get a #, it was still funny.

I'm going to sarge at the mall a bit tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. Do you have any stores in particular that I should visit?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE, go to any stores that have a mostly chick work force.

Yesterday when I was running out of time to SARGE I was going to open a set of girls by just saying, " you, you, you, you, and you come here." pointing them where to stand. "What are your names?" holding my cellphone out, "I need all of your numbers."

That would be the sh&t, and would take a lot of balls. I'm realizing that I'm at my best when I strive for a convo. My goal now is to do 300 approaches with the goal of having a convo on my mind. I've become very outcome oriented. I need to let things flow, and just throw myself into as many conversation as possible.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait....you tried to pick up the workers in the men's store or just girls that ahppen to be there shopping(for bf/hubby?) ?

Didnt they see you talking to the other ones and then notice that u asked them to bring u all the stuff and never bought a thing?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i approached 4 workers in the same store: 2 at one time, another 1 alone, and the 4th one alone. This is a very large store, and i really didn't care if they saw me. The point of this projest is for me to grow some balls. Motto: any girl-at any place-at anytime. Makes a great affirmation for an in the field burst of confidence.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Today will most like be sargeless day: I have church, work, and a ****load of studying to do. I will atempt a few approaches at church

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE, go to any stores that have a mostly chick work force.

Yesterday when I was running out of time to SARGE I was going to open a set of girls by just saying, " you, you, you, you, and you come here." pointing them where to stand. "What are your names?" holding my cellphone out, "I need all of your numbers."
crazy, but it rocks:rockon:

you should that for just for the crack...!

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
i approached 4 workers in the same store: 2 at one time, another 1 alone, and the 4th one alone. This is a very large store, and i really didn't care if they saw me. The point of this projest is for me to grow some balls. Motto: any girl-at any place-at anytime. Makes a great affirmation for an in the field burst of confidence.
Stop playing around with the 7's and 8's :eek: man and start aiming for the 9's and 10's :).

Thats where the real reward is.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, start closing some girls. I know you are going for the numbers and all and thats great. But if you actually made more effort, i am sure you could be bedding some of those chicks right now.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I think that the game comes down to one thing attraction. You can do the cube, EV, magic tricks, phase shifts all you want, but if attraction isn't there you are done for.
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

i have found this to be true. It's really a "numbers game" in the sense that, you simply have to hit on a huge number of girls until you stumble on the lucky few that are NATURALLY attracted to you (your looks and personality)

and when you do find a girl who is naturally attracted, all you really have to do is this: dont screw up. Just dont make any AFC moves and youre golden. You dont have to jump through all these hoops and impress her with routines and tricks.

in all the LTR's i've had the girls later told me (paraphrasing): "When you asked me out i was glad you did, because i had noticed you and i thought you were cute." It really didnt matter what i said, i already had their numbers locked in before i even opened my mouth.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
First, there is no such thing as a HB10. With that as a reference what I call a HB7 might be what you call an 8. I have a date with the HB9 that I met at circuit city. I'm just playing the game. I have a goal to make.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by isotope
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

i have found this to be true. It's really a "numbers game" in the sense that, you simply have to hit on a huge number of girls until you stumble on the lucky few that are NATURALLY attracted to you (your looks and personality)

and when you do find a girl who is naturally attracted, all you really have to do is this: dont screw up. Just dont make any AFC moves and youre golden. You dont have to jump through all these hoops and impress her with routines and tricks.

in all the LTR's i've had the girls later told me (paraphrasing): "When you asked me out i was glad you did, because i had noticed you and i thought you were cute." It really didnt matter what i said, i already had their numbers locked in before i even opened my mouth.
This is what we need more of, **** all that C&F and tactical ****.

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to make many approaches as well but don't add my name to the contest as I don't have a set goal of how many girls to approach.

Here is my field report for today:

I went to the mall and made about 5 or 6 approaches (I really stopped counting after the third). My goal for today was just to get rid of the fear of approaching so I did not number close. However, all the conversations were pretty quick and I did not feel I built up enough rapport to close. Later that day, I was planning on closing on the girl at the tanning salon I go to but a customer came in as I was leaving.

Examples of my approaches today:

I approach two Japanese girls at a candy store and they were looking at some tiny figurine there (don't ask why they sell non candy items, I'm not sure). This conversation was all in Japanese as that is my major so it's funny seeing their reaction when a white guy speaks to them in there tongue:

Me: What's that?
HB7: Figurine I think
Me: I see. It looks a bit weird.
HB7: yea! Hey your Japanese is great
Me: No, YOURS is great!
HB7: Well I'm Japanese!
Me: Really I didn't know (obvious sarcasm here) What part of Japan are you from?
HB7: Chiba.
Me: I never been there but I was at Nagoya twice.
HB7: Ah I see.
Me: Nice talking to you bye.

Yes, looking back I could of built up more rapport but approaching a girl is better than doing nothing at all. And I learn from my mistakes.

I do have to say that after the second approach, my fear was practically non -existant. If my eyes met a girls eyes, I went in for the kill. It became second nature as I did it without hestitation.

Anyway, that's all for today.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a great night! Wish me luck, I have to go fail an exam. later