Banned
Reaction score
look down

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
::::::::FIELD REPORT::::::::

I made 16 approaches and received one number. I had a great day!!! Plenty of positive rejections and decent conversation. I will give an executive summary.

APPROACH # 13

This happened in the courtyard on campus. I was leaving my class early, when I notice a really attractive african female. She had all the physical traits that I enjoy: beautiful face, nice skin, a wonderful hour glass figure, and a sexy walk. I got a little nervous before I approached, but knew I could only give in to my nervousness for a few seconds. I count down to 5: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 while thinking of something to say. I notice her coughing, so, I say

ME: Your catching a cold
HB: Yeah, it is getting really cold out here.
ME: You should dress warmer
HB: I know...
ME: where are you from???
HB: AFRICA... very stacto-like
ME: I know your from Africa, but what country???
HB: I can't believe that you know that Africa isn't a country
:rolleyes: most black americans think it is. I'm from____, but grew up in_____

(Sorry I cant remember the name of the country)

ME: Really. How long have you been here.
HB: 3 years
ME: DO you like it here or can you not wait to get back home.
HB: it's ok, but I really miss home.
ME: I can imagine. What is home like?
HB: The people are better
ME: I know what you mean

We're walking as we have this interaction. We reach the next building-- which is as far as I'm willing to go.

ME: What is your name???
HB: I'm HB
ME: IM SM, give me your number so that we can talk.
HB: I have a BF
ME: I don't care, he doesn't matter
HB: He's american and very (she grunts as to say he's mean.)
ME: Well, later, have a nice day.
HB: bye

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #14:

Still on campus...

I'm at the rotunda (or however you spell that) I post up there to be in immediate access of any attractive females.

I see a HB with a cup of coffee.

me: Hey you forgot to bring my cup of coffee, you need to go back right now and get it.

HB: (laughs) I'll make sure I have it next time.

ME: You better

HB: I will

ME: What is your name?

We greet

ME: Okay, now give me your number so that I can remind you to getmy coffee.

HB: I don't think my husband would like that.

ME: I don't think he would either, I would hate to get shot over you.

HB: Yeah and over a cup of coffee.

ME: well, thanks anyway, have a great day.

HB: YOU TOO.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #15:

Still in the same spot, but a few seconds later.

I spot a real cutie w/ glasses.... Smart girl hottness.

ME: Hey come here and receive this game.

HB: (LAUGHS) what's your name?

ME: SM

HB: I'm so and so

ME: So so and SO, I need you to be my girlfriend.

HB: (giggles) I can't I have a BF.

Me: I don't care. Let me show you what YOU need to do.....

I pull her to the side and I physically show her how she should kick him to the side..

ME: you need to give him one of these, and kick him to the curve...

HB: (laughing) your too funny.

ME: Your too involved with this other man.

HB: sorry....

ME: Hey I tried....(jokingly) Get out of here and have a nice day.

HB: (still giggling) you have a nice day too.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #16:

Still on campus, still at my sarge spot, and still sarging.

I spot this shy asian girl that I know from my creative writing seminar.

I stop her.....

ME: HEY! your the girl from my writing class.

HB: YEAH I remember you

ME: How are you doing in that class???

HB: I'm doing okay, how are you doing?

ME: I'm doing really well, I've passed all of the assignments and they are loving my writing.

HB: Wow that is great!

ME: I know. Do you have a boyfriend?

She gives me that nervous asian girl smile/ laugh thing.... I phase shift and continue fluffing with her.

ME: So, where are you headed?

HB: To the writing seminar

ME: Yeah. I should be in there too, but I dont feel like writing anything, but I'll walk you.

HB: Cool.

We fluff some more. We reach the door, which I open for her......

ME: Hey give me your number, we have alot to talk about.

HB: SURE----- gives number.

ME: Hey good luck with your writing today.

HB: thanks

ME: see ya lata.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH#17/18:

Still on campus, but leaving campus.

Parking lot: I spot a HB, but can't come up with anything decent to say.......

HB is walking my way...

ME: Hey turn around.

HB: Why?

ME: YOU NEED to follow me back to my car.

HB: sucks teeth, and says whateva.

NEXT

I'm waking down the sidewalk at school and this chick pulls up next to me and beeps her horn, and waves for me to talk to her.

HB: HEY I'm looking for the dental school.

ME: Wow. Your kind of cute, you should give me your number.

HB: (smiles and laughs) I really need your help.

ME: I can't help you until you help me with a number.

HB: (GETS MAD) You should help me anyway.

ME: HEY its over there. (POINTING AT THE WRONG BUILDING
:D :D :D )

HB: thanks

---- she was later than late, I directed her several buildings away from where she needed to be------- mean I know, but who cares

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #19/ #20 :

At the grocery store:

I notice two HB'S, I then come up with a new ACRONYM: BB- BALL BREAKERS (similar to icebreakers).

It is an approach drill that helps guys over come the fear of approaching a group of HB. This drill consists of the group approach I mentioned earlier, where you line up a group of girls and demand their names and numbers all at once. I can't imagine anything more frightening.

I pass the 2 set and chicken out like a little bitkh. I grab my balls and subvocally recite my mantra: "any girl, at anytime, and at any place", and I charge into battle (HOOOORAH:cheer: )

I run into them on a different aisle......

ME: Hey you two keep following.

HB1/ HB2: (laughing and smiling) NO ugh ah you got it wrong your following us.

ME: If you two want a boyfriend, all you need to do is ask.

HB1/ HB2: (Laugh) (giggle) (jiggle)

ME: You 2 ladies have a nice day

I walk on....... I could've worked this one alot better. Hind-sight, I see so many more options after they started to laugh. I should've asked their names, and basic conversation sh&t like how long have you been friends.

I'm still learning and having fun. I think all of this approaching and reporting will make me think quicker in the field.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #'S 21, 22, 23, 24:

These were all busts.

I'm now at the mall near my campus.

I park my car and notice a really hot asian HB sitting on a bench in front of the mall entrance.

I come and sit next to her, as I chat on the phone and insert notes for this report into my pda. I ask ........

ME: Who are you waiting on

HER: My ride

ME: Do you work at the mall?

Her: yeah

We BS about her job and the mall. I apply some kino, and mention how buff she is (she had a really cute 6 pack) i TOUCH her stomach, as we continue to flufff..

We get stopped when her rides pulls up. I didn't act quicker enough to # close. For now on, go for the kill.

#22- Have a great little conversation and flirt session with a clerk in a watch shop, we had great rapport, and shared many laughs. We're interrupted by a pesky customer. I didn't wait around for her to get finish-- I bailed.

Should've stopped by before I left.

#23 Chick in a music store..

she tells me she picks all the music....

I mention how we like the same ****, how she should come see me perform at this club, she agrees to. I go for the number and she rejects me:

HB: I don't give out my number, cus I have had alot of bad experiences..... Which means----I dont like you. I would have prefered honesty; at least it stings truth.

#24--- almost sex, fine as& body, crossed eyed girl APPROACHED ME.

I give her some convo, but her eyes were moving all over the place. I couldnt stop think that if I fuuk her too hard, her eyes would roll out of her head. I left this one alone-- she didnt meet all of my requirements.

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACH #25:

Jezzz, Im tired of typing.

This was in the mall, and just so happens to be my best conversation, display of game, and demonstration of rapport.

I was looking for the food court, so, I ask this HB9 who works at this greek frat shop. We chat about EVERYTHING school, growing up, and career, Unlike alot of HB's, she really is into our conversation. We chat for like 30mins. I haven't felt this level of rapport from a stranger in a long time. She appeared to be really into me. I look at my watch and notice that it is time to head to work.... I say,

ME: Hey I have to go

HB9: NO, you cant.

ME: I must.

HB9: What is your name (we hadn't exchanged names, even after a 30min convo)

I give her my name, she tells me hers.

She has a great unique name... I mention how it fits her perfectly.

ME: We should exchange numbers since your going to be a future ____ stater.

SHE Pulls out her phone begins to give me her number, and she STOPS.....

HB9: You know what, I shouldnt give you my number I have a boyfriend.

she checks my response---

I give her nothing, no signs of anger or regret-- Im a DJ

HB9: and we are really serious, I should take your number.

ME: Well, is he the jealous type. Will he get all crazy?

HB9: NO. He's a gentleman.

ME: any guy will go crazy over his woman, its a pride thing

she agrees, nonverbally.

ME: you shouldn't take my number.

HB9: We'll have to see each other on campus this spring.

ME: cool, let me get out of here.

We say our goodbyes.......

This girl made me forget all about my pending date w/ my other HB9.

She was 19 and smoking--- brains and body..... Oh well, just another learning experience.......

If you can;t tell, Im having so much fun.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
APPROACHES 26/27/28

IN WALMART.

I see 3 chicks with a large cart full of food. I asked if that is for me.......

They all responded in a similar manner...

I bet you want me to cook you dinner as well, I reply yes and start the convo from there

or they say no and the convo starts or ends from there.

16 approaches down

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man keep up the good work. You are giving me ideas on approaches. I'll try some out tomorrow and report back in this thread.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self: You are doing great!!! Some advice is to work on your transitions. Seems like your rushing some of your approaches, hence some of the excuses your getting when your trying to # close. Your right attraction is the biggest key to your success, but you can be physically attractive and still be repuslive to a girl by your actions. Work on spending a little bit more time with your approaches and I bet it will increase your success rate.

If you've noticed, your successful when you are casual and your conversation is relevant to your surroundings. When you ask them some random shiat and then change the subject to "do you have a bf" your not transitioning correctly. Your not letting her mind and emotions connect with you, your giving her a survey.

Anyways just something to take note of, I know its hard to spend more time with some of the approaches because the girls are in a hurry. Keep it up.

PIMP

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give her some convo, but her eyes were moving all over the place. I couldnt stop think that if I fuuk her too hard, her eyes would roll out of her head.
LOL classic.
You doing more than achieving your goal, keep it up!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Self: Some advice is to work on your transitions. Seems like your rushing some of your approaches, hence some of the excuses your getting when your trying to # close. Work on spending a little bit more time with your approaches and I bet it will increase your success rate.

If you've noticed, your successful when you are casual and your conversation is relevant to your surroundings. When you ask them some random shiat and then change the subject to "do you have a bf" your not transitioning correctly. Your not letting her mind and emotions connect with you, your giving her a survey.Anyways just something to take note of, I know its hard to spend more time with some of the approaches because the girls are in a hurry. Keep it up.
PIMP
Your right. The hardest thing is getting a quality conversation started. When I get better with building report in all of my approaches-- I'll be golden.

My goal today is to go balls out: I want to approach every hot group of girls that I see-- ballbreakers.

This whole no masturbation thing is killing, I'm horny all the time, it is like im 13 again. I'm holding out for new pusse.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Tuesday: I didn't make any approaches:down: . I didn't even leave the house. :)

Today: I'm on my way out to do some sarging before I study. My date with the HB9 is this afternoon. I'll have a FR and a DR up sometime tonight.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great job guys! very good stuff, I can see both of you getting better and better!

just a suggestion though for when she says I have a BF

if you want to try a BF destoryer here is the one I have been using. I have managed to make out with chicks b/c of it

her- I have a bf sorry
me- oh really? thats great, when is the wedding
her- (usually she will say this, if not then just cut and run) oh we aren't getting married (or nothing anytime soon, etc)
me- oh so its not that serious then?
her- uhh
me- (you can say LJBF's here b/c you are trying to meet new people and you are just a social butterfly etc) or say- listen, just give me your number, it will be ok (people like to be led, especially girls, this assumes the close)

tell me what you think

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey, awesome thread guys, keep it up!

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is one hell of an inspirational thread! i like seeing your progress and having people chime in with advice just makes it even better! keep it up, us aspiring DJs on the sidelines are learning a lot.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
this is one hell of an inspirational thread! i like seeing your progress and having people chime in with advice just makes it even better!
Thanks, that was one of my goals. I get tired of ppl crying and complaining in the forum. I wish everyone would sarge and do FR's.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
FR: Oct. 19, 2005

I didn't really sarge today, but I had a couples of greetings, which I never count as an approach- some guys do, but I dont. If I don't try to pull a number I just can't count it as a approach.

I went on a date/ sleep over:p with a HB9 last night, I'll use this space to report what happened.

DATE REPORT/ LAY REPORT:

I spent my entire afternoon and night with the HB9 that I met at circuit city (the 5'10 model look alike). While talking to her on the phone, the subject of guns came up, we decided that on our first date that we'll go shoot a few rounds at the local gun range.

I pick her up and she's looking really great, I tell her so. It was amazing to watch a really hott chick shoot a gun. I actually tell her, wow your smart, pretty, and can handle a gun. Your almost perfect. Why dont you have a man? What is wrong with you? Are you pyscho?

HB9 tells me no, and goes into some crap about nice guys... I wasn't even going to have that conversation. SO, i PUL out a bigger gun and tell her to shoot it. I used her inexperience as a shooter to apply kino; stand this way, extend your arms like this, place your weight like this (all the time touching her hips, arms, and legs).

We spent two hours shooting and talking, I think I created a gun nut;) She really enjoyed herself.

Next we went to a movie--- the normal touching and ****.

The conversation was playful, her body language very open. We got cozy in the movie theatre: light hand holding, hand on thigh, arm around her, she nestled close to my chest.

We left the movie: While walking to the cafe, we chatted some more.... She was hugging all on me, and wasn't shy about touching me. (Still walking) I stop her...

me: hold up, come here

I pull her in close and go for a kiss....

She light pulls away, and gives me some serious EC. I'm not sure if this is a sh@t test or what, but she ends up kissing me. WOW.

Dinner:

The conversation remained playful, and we talked some more about careers, flying, and my trip to europe next year. We had really great convo, so it's hard to transcribe in this thread--sorry.

We leave dinner and head to my house.

My house: She wants to watch "lost", which is cool, because both of us LOVE this show.

We both remain very plaful, I have her sitting on my lap, I'm joking around, and she's loving my sillyness. We kiss some more, touch some more, hug some more, this then turns into a full on makeout session. Guys, she has the most amazing perky tits, which I touch. She has some weird nipple fetish, and found much join in pinching mine, watching me grimace (someone likes my big nipples.) Our touching becomes a little more intimate. Our interaction becomes a little more push and pull- no don't touch me here.... I stop... kiss her some more...try again.... NO... I stop..kis her some more try again, and again, and again until she gives in

:up:

We end up having sex:rock: , which was ****ing great:cheer: . She sleep over and we messed around some more.... I hadn't masterbated or had sex in like 2 weeks, I was too happy:)

We cuddle, sleep, and get adult again,

She has to be at work at 7am, so, I took her back home around 5am.

AT her house: we kiss some more, and talk... She says she had a great time, and that she can;t wait to go out again next week....

I think that makes up for my 2 sargeless days. Guys if Im not careful I could easily get whipped by this girl. She's pretty, smart, and funny.

I hope this wasn't too painful to read.