Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Boxer, you are doing some INSANE nitpicking. Everyone already agrees this guy should dumo his hor gf.
It wouldn't be INSANE nitpicking if you found out months later your gf was a slut. This stuff needs to be discussed to make men aware. Telling men not to commit to sluts after they've been in a relationship with the slut for months is pointless. He was already committed to one. Being clueless about your gf's sexual number count means you could already committed to one like the OP.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I must say this: although my last girl turned out to be cold-hearted, she never once let me get her panties off, and (especially compared to the fully nude strippers in Atlanta who show it all for $20), her pvssy seems like Gold to me. I can't remember the last time a woman held out, but there is no question that when they do, it makes their value go up tremendously.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Keyboard Jockey tries to give sound good advice but can't answer with real examples or experience. I tried having a conversation with you and it's become pointless with your evasive angry tone. You're giving the same meaningless advice telling guys not to commit to sluts who already have. You're gf could be a slut too since you're unsure about the number of men she's fvcked. Men need to be proactive not committing to sluts. You're shoddy advice is reactive that does nothing to help men avoid sluts. Looks like you will find out the hard way in your own relationship.

Danger said:
It adds no value to the conversation. It is irrelevant. If you have an issue with the study or the word "slut", then say so. You don't need my definition to go down that road.
It's not irrelevant, it adds enormous value to the conversation. You're afraid to give your definition of a slut for some odd reason. I have an issue with you evading the questions on sluts. You're afraid to really judge sluts when it matters. I have an issue with your advice when you are telling men not to commit to sluts, who already were committed to one for months. It makes the whole point of your advice irrelevant.

Danger said:
Because it's irrelevant. I told you this a million times. If you have an issues with the study or the definition of slut, then state it.

It's not irrelevant. You're scared to say what your definition of a slut is. I have an issue with you evading the definition of a slut. We can't discuss the study or help men understand sluts when you're evading the true definition of a slut. You're afraid to judge sluts when it matters.

Danger said:
Don't commit to sluts, and if you find your current commitment is to a slut, then dump her. Simple.

I called you a Keyboard Jockey for this reason. You're telling men not to commit to sluts who already have been committed to a slut for months. Your reactive advice is pointless and irrelevant showing you have no experience. You're evading all the tough questions on sluts for that reason.

What about a guy who married a slut? What about a guy living with a slut? He would get screwed with your shoddy KJ advice. Keyboard Jockeys claim it's simple when it's not. Many things can go wrong when you commit to a slut. Appears you don't know that either claiming it's simple.

Danger said:
They already would have, but they can fix that, by dumping her. I am trying to get YOU to understand that. But it keeps going over your head. So why is this an issue again?

The damage has already been done by committing to a slut for months. It keeps going over your head. Your reactive Keyboard Jockey advice is pointless and irrelevant when you're saying not to commit to sluts when it's already been done. You're uncertain about how many men your gf has fvcked. She could be a slut with high numbers too and you're committed to her.

Danger said:
You are calling me names because I will not let you drag this into a "define slut" war.

Looks like you're afraid to judge slutty women since you refuse to give a definition of a slut.

Why can't you share the lowest sexual partner number count you accept? Does it bother you to talk about your gf's past sexual conquests? Why do you want to protect sluts not defining what they are?

'

Danger said:
Again, wrong. I am confident it's low based upon my experience and slut-tells, not assuming. There is a difference. You just keep ignoring that statement, which is not surprising considering how this discussion is going.
Keyboard Jockeys are always vague on real information. You're assuming since you have no clue how many men your gf has fvcked. She could have been in 8 relationships going over your personal sexual partner number count. With your definition she would be a slut not showing any slut tells. All of this is relevant to the discussion of sluts. You're evading it each time you're asked to give a definition.

Danger said:
Moreover your anger at "shoddy advice" shows how mad you are then men are judging women such as yourself on how many men you've fvked.
Ah, look at this. A weak insult coming from a Keyboard Jockey. You're refusing to judge sluts by evading the questions that determine a slut. You're trying to protect sluts and not define them for what they are. This conversation is reached it's end. You're evading the subject of sluts moving the direction of this discussion to a pointless argument. Continue on giving your irrelevant KJ advice trying to sound experienced.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like you're afraid to judge slutty women since you refuse to give a definition of a slut.
A slut is a woman who has had more than 1 man in her entire time on Earth. If you need further clarification, a slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the marriage contract. A slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the traditional relationship between a married man and a woman and has done so without the goal of getting pregnant. A slut is a woman who will use sex as a weapon for personal gain or destruction.

Most of us were born to sluts, but the theme of this forum IS self improvement and therefore we should be using our newfound 'skills' to better our personal situations and not repeat the mistakes of our fathers.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
How do you determine who you ask to get tested? Do the chicks agree to the test?
I examine their behavior. All that I've asked have agreed and I get tested with them.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I would suggest you read the study. These are not just "assumptions" but grounded in reality.

Women thought they could change the social contract without consequence. Now they are angry at men for changing their end in response.

Ladies if you are upset, well you have a right to be. You were sold a lie that women could fvk like men without consequence. Healthy men don't want to commit to women who sport fvk like men would. Take it out on those who lied to you, not the men who have standards when it comes to women riding the carousel.
I'll read the hot girl I'm interested in rather than a crap study. I've asked for STD tests with some of the girls and all have agreed. Girls have asked me too and I have agreed. STD free.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
A slut is a woman who has had more than 1 man in her entire time on Earth. If you need further clarification, a slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the marriage contract. A slut is a woman who has had sex outside of the traditional relationship between a married man and a woman and has done so without the goal of getting pregnant. A slut is a woman who will use sex as a weapon for personal gain or destruction.

Most of us were born to sluts, but the theme of this forum IS self improvement and therefore we should be using our newfound 'skills' to better our personal situations and not repeat the mistakes of our fathers.
It's 2015 and not 1915. You meet a hot girl and if you are stupid enough to believe she hasn't been enjoying sex before you then you are a nitwit. Attractive girls without stupud hangups love to have sex and naturally have been around the block. Get used to it.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boxer,

I am not angry at all. You are the one calling names and demanding for my personal definition of slut. My definition of slut is irrelevant as I am telling men to use their own definition and to look at the study to see the risks of high partner counts.

You have failed to demonstrate why my partner count limit is required in this discussion. One can only surmise that your purpose for seeking that number is to try and attack me for that number. You already tried this earlier by suggesting it was low and that such women could not be "found at my age".

If you want to focus on men wanting women with low numbers and how it is hard to find them, then we can discuss that. You do not need my cut-off limit to talk about such things.

We have already addressed this, at least three times now. You keep making this statement presumably to show I am dodging the issue. Let me answer it for you again.

If you found you have committed to a slut, then dump her.

How is that meaningless advice?

I'm quite confident of her general number.

I bolded the above part, this is good and I totally agree that men should proactively not commit to sluts. This is why we use slut-tells and other methods to remove them from contention.

I offered to discuss those but you passed right over that and focused right on my personal limit for some strange reason. Are you confusing slut-tells with personal cut-off limits?
u aint sayin nothin jus re askin questions to the dude that u change round.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Building_and_Loan said:
After you found out this information OP, how quickly did you go to the doctor to get tested for any diseases?

If you haven't gone then you need to drop what you're doing and go now.

agreein with this dude rite here. go get a test man n see if ur in the clear not havin no diseases from this broad.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the right to be a slut, I have the right not date her.Feminism didn't ruin women. Feminism just allowed women to do as they liked. There's a reason people in the past made sure their daughters didn't slut around and settled down when she was in her teens, just like there's a reason they didn't care if their sons did it. Women can't do jack sh1t on their own, men on the other hand can. Men won't marry slvts, but women will marry playboys.

One thing to remember though , life isn’t fair. Double standards are a bytch but they exist for a reason. Also, women are in this position because they dug their own grave. They wanted to be like men. They wanted to fvck like men. This devalued your most valuable commodity to the point where you have to give it away for cheap. Complain to the sisterhood. But that's just life and a lesson they(women) need to learn the hard way.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
She has the right to be a slut, I have the right not date her.Feminism didn't ruin women. Feminism just allowed women to do as they liked. There's a reason people in the past made sure their daughters didn't slut around and settled down when she was in her teens, just like there's a reason they didn't care if their sons did it. Women can't do jack sh1t on their own, men on the other hand can. Men won't marry slvts, but women will marry playboys.

One thing to remember though , life isn’t fair. Double standards are a bytch but they exist for a reason. Also, women are in this position because they dug their own grave. They wanted to be like men. They wanted to fvck like men. This devalued your most valuable commodity to the point where you have to give it away for cheap. Complain to the sisterhood. But that's just life and a lesson they(women) need to learn the hard way.
How are women going to learn the hard way when they still wind up married after slutting it up? Last I checked theres no concentration camp theyre sent to and they wouldnt care if you i or anyone on here wouldnt marry them as theyre more concerned with the dude who did.

That being said theres ways to tell a chick is or was a slut without ever asking. And I for one wouldnt marry nor commit to one or even bother with her in the first place. Id let her get claimed by some other dude for her as his "prize".

Here you go: "The Slvt-O-Meter" checklist

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201188

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boxer,

I am not angry at all. You are the one calling names and demanding for my personal definition of slut. My definition of slut is irrelevant as I am telling men to use their own definition and to look at the study to see the risks of high partner counts.

You have failed to demonstrate why my partner count limit is required in this discussion. One can only surmise that your purpose for seeking that number is to try and attack me for that number. You already tried this earlier by suggesting it was low and that such women could not be "found at my age".

If you want to focus on men wanting women with low numbers and how it is hard to find them, then we can discuss that. You do not need my cut-off limit to talk about such things.

We have already addressed this, at least three times now. You keep making this statement presumably to show I am dodging the issue. Let me answer it for you again.

If you found you have committed to a slut, then dump her.

How is that meaningless advice?

I'm quite confident of her general number.

I bolded the above part, this is good and I totally agree that men should proactively not commit to sluts. This is why we use slut-tells and other methods to remove them from contention.

I offered to discuss those but you passed right over that and focused right on my personal limit for some strange reason. Are you confusing slut-tells with personal cut-off limits?

Well, I prefer to read the girl AND recognize the danger in committing to sluts. But then, I believe you already stated you don't care if she fvked the army, just so long as she is hot.

So it seems to me you are buying what you hope will be exclusive sex from a hot h0r. I'm not sure why you care if it's exclusive if she has already been fvked by a huge number of guys. Nor do I understand why it has to be the same h0r if all you care about is if she is hot. Overall I don't see the value in your choice, but if that is what you are looking for, good luck.
Girls have pasts but I live in the moment not in the past.
What straight guy doesn't want a hot babe? I require more starting with fun and smart and good in bed. You hypocrites sleep around yet want a girl that doesn't, like she'll even tell you lol.
If she meets my standards and is disease free I'm in for a great time with a great girl.

DFW44

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Living in the moment means not considering the past or the future. I have done my share of that too, but commitment requires looking into the future and cannot be done from an "in the momemt" perspective.

I have had my share of hot babes and many were sluts, but some were not. I think you make a mistake when you assume hot=slut. Hot girls are more discerning about what men fvk her, because they can be.

I find your use of the word "hypocrite" interesting. This historically comes from a woman's perspective as she wants to fvk around AND expect no judgement for it. The males who tend to support this argument are those of a blue pill perspective who believe that men and women are the same, respond the same to similar stimuli and thus should act the same and be treated the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. You should reconsider your position based upon what women look for and what men look for. You will find we value different things and are both "hypocrites" in many ways when it comes to the opposite sex.
You lie a lot. Whatever.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
this discussion is damn stupid.

SHE'S A FVCKING WH-ORE and every guy here knows it deep inside of him, no matter how you look at it.

If you think she's not, you're too damn blue pill.

You cannot compare women to men because any girl can spread her legs and get sex in a split second, but if a guy wants to have multiple women he has to PUT DAMN EFFORT, RESOURCES, PERSONALITY, PHYSIC, etc to get them.
Besides women have evolved to choose the best partner so if she could not find him with 50 guys!!!, she is the damn problem.

You cannot turn a wh-ore into a housewife.
^^^ THIS :up:

Reaction score
htf would you KNOW what the number is, anyway? She could be lying/bragging, or that part of her life was non-indicative. While it's something to keep your eye on, it's not a cause for blowing up what has been (or what looks to be) a good thing between you.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
htf would you KNOW what the number is, anyway? She could be lying/bragging, or that part of her life was non-indicative. While it's something to keep your eye on, it's not a cause for blowing up what has been (or what looks to be) a good thing between you.
Danger said:
We know for a FACT his girl has fvked at least that many. Therefore its a forgone conclusion and my gf is irrelevant. They already would have, but they can fix that, by dumping her.
Tell that to Danger who says he "knows for a fact" she had fvcked at least that many. How does he know? He was demanding for him to dump her calling her a hor. He's done this in more than one thread. After that, he does a Houdini disappearing act when he can't answer the tough questions about the definition of a slut and how many his own girlfriend has fvcked. All talk and can't offer us any specifics, only vauge evasive answers. I don't think this guy has any experience to offer specifics. Probably why Houdini evades and dodges the questions not being able to answer. If he's going to act like an authority on these topics, he should be able to give solid answers, not evading them running away like a coward.

Reaction score
It's OK to use the word "slut". It's simply a word that describes a behavior. People go into and out of "slut" phases, but they usually last many years.

Knowing a female is a "slut" and a current "slut" means if I take her serious I will almost be guaranteed to be cheated on, badly!

There is nothing wrong with the word. It might also mean our fabled "slut" did all these sex acts with one night stands and guys who don't give a $hit about them, and with me she's acting like a nun. So the word means something.

Personally I don't mind a female to have gone thru a "slut" phase, I prefer she did it and got a bad taste in her mouth and is done with it and knows why she wants to be loyal.

Better than a slut for me would be a girl that had several long term boyfriends and she phucked the $hit out of them for years, so it wasn't dozens and dozens of c0cks but maybe several that she really cared about. She has proven she can be loyal, not c0ck hop and she's going to take care of her man.

Reaction score
It's OK to use the word "slut". It's simply a word that describes a behavior. People go into and out of "slut" phases, but they usually last many years.

Knowing a female is a "slut" and a current "slut" means if I take her serious I will almost be guaranteed to be cheated on, badly!

There is nothing wrong with the word. It might also mean our fabled "slut" did all these sex acts with one night stands and guys who don't give a $hit about them, and with me she's acting like a nun. So the word means something.

Personally I don't mind a female to have gone thru a "slut" phase, I prefer she did it and got a bad taste in her mouth and is done with it and knows why she wants to be loyal.

Better than a slut for me would be a girl that had several long term boyfriends and she phucked the $hit out of them for years, so it wasn't dozens and dozens of c0cks but maybe several that she really cared about. She has proven she can be loyal, not c0ck hop and she's going to take care of her man.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
No one cares what dangers definition is. Its not relevant. Everyone here seems to agree that the OPs gf is a wh0re, you say "how can you know for a fact" as if that matters when the girl admits to a huge # openly lol. Stop hijacking the thread.
Looks like you're White Knighting. Do you believe everything a woman tells you? If you do, you're nuts. To be taken seriously, you should be able to define the terms you post. When Danger is asked the tough questions, he runs away from the discussion afraid to answer. We can't have a discussion on sluts and how to judge them when Houdini disappears.

Danger said:
Exactly! Boxer takes HUGE offense to the word slut and has this creepy obsession with me. I supplied the study, I told me to use their own definition of slut in conjunction with the study to make their decisions. Why the obsession with my definition of slut? How exactly is that important to the discussion?

I want sluts to be defined and judged. I don't see how that is taking a huge offense. You're scared to define sluts and point them out for some odd reason. We can't have an honest discussion when you refuse to enage in it just throwing out blanket terms. Men lacking experience never have much information to add except to be vauge.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Riiiiiight, yes you want them to be judged. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Forget about that little "worried about sluts" post didn't you? Oopsie!

We can have an honest discussion on the danger of committing to sluts (as provided in my link) and how to filter for those likely to engage in sluttery. That is easy. It adds ZERO value to get into what someone's own slut-tolerance level is or to debate the definition.

I ask you for at least the fifth time, what are you struggling to understand which can only be solved by my own personal definition of "slut"? Define your specific problem you need a solution for which absolutely requires my definition?
How long are you going to keep evading the question Houdini? What is your definition of a slut? Why are you so afraid to define what a slut is? If you're giving advice to men, you should be able to discuss the topic at length.

So far, you duck, dodge, evade the question like a coward. That tells me you have no knowledge of what you're talking about. Probably why you can't answer the question. I want sluts to be defined so they can be judged. That will help men make better decision of who they choose for a partner. You're worried about girls having sex refusing to define the term. I believe you think anything over 2 partners you consider a slut. Probably why you're afraid to give a defintion.

Your filter is pointless since you have no idea how many men your girlfriend has fvcked. She very well could be a slut that you don't know about. But you're afraid to give any defintion. This discussion isn't going anywhere with you. Coward on Houdini.

Status
Not open for further replies.