Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't deny her loyalty / bond either...In fact if I asked her to drive 5 states over for me right now she would do it. I've never had a woman's devotion be at strong before. this red pill ideology really works because as stated its been a pure red pill relationship with her as first mate and myself leading and it's honestly been the best relationship I've ever been in.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you take her back, she will eventually turn the tables on you and dump you if you aren't proactive in dumping her again first

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 - are you male or female? Are you posting or posing just as a counter argument on this topic. I'm seriously asking.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Not the point we are making, point is, that I'm making at least, is don't take a girl with high numbers seriously.
Big problem with this. Most men don't know numbers until after the relationship starts.

applegoo said:
I know a HB10 that is a virgin, and she is 24 because of a very strict father, she still has a curfew..
LOL @ HB10. No woman is perfect. Her father isn't the reason for her being a virgin. It's her own choice to stay one. Plenty of girls have strict parents still having sex with a boyfriend. If she wanted the c0ck bad enough she would take it.

DFW71 said:
How can that suck? She's hot isn't she? A girl who has a high number is be definition hot. If you think a hot girl wouldn't have a high count, you aren't living in the real world unless she's crazy into religion.
Get over it. If you're afraid of STDs get her tested.
Not every hot girl is into hooking up like crazy. Some will have several short or a few long term relationships. Even if she had 8 some would say she is a slut with high numbers.

Danger said:
I am not putting in my definition of slut for you.
Stop being a KJ giving advice on subjects you refuse to engage in. Weird how you tell guys not to date a slut but refuse to answer what your definition is. Looks as if you have something to hide. And you still have no clue how many men your gf fvcked. It bothers you she had other men before you. Come back if you want to actually discuss the material not evading it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should shack up with her because of the evidence about female lay counts and LTRs and thus the host of potential problems you and your future children can get if you make a family with her, but I don't think you should dump her as a plate or think it's bad/wrong of her to have so many sex partners either. She's an adult and does what she wants with her life. Not to mention that there are trade-offs when it comes to experienced girls - yes she can't be LTR'ed, but she probably knows how to suck c0ck which is great for your time with her as a plate.

Use her for what she's worth, enjoy some commitment-free intimacy with her as if you were a pair and keep her around until you find a girl you want to have a family with (if you do) ie. plate her.

I would like to explain further that nowadays I promote a noncommittal attitude to women in general, because of the fact that the more partners a woman has the more damaged her ability to pair bond is + the fact that practically every woman is a losing bet when it comes to commitment in today's world, ie. I just put 1+1 together without hard feelings. I still like women for the sex, femininity and intimacy they bring to your life - I like girls. The reason I have this attitude is one of rational sense and not because I spite women for having a lot of sex. And as such, it does not trouble me what her lay count is because after looking at the statistics for the 21st century I by default see no woman as more than a plate anyway and that's only a complication when/if you want a stable, good family - but that's a challenge for tomorrow. Accept what you can't change, accept that neither the girls nor the universe owes you anything, see idealised monogamy for the white elephant that it is and expect only out of life what you put in to make it so.

Last edited:

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lock that can be opened by any key is a sh1t lock, toss it (ho)
A key that can open any lock is a master key (DJ)

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand the problem considering all the advice OP's been given.

If you think she's a slvt, keep her as a FWB so you will enjoy her slutiness without spending your resources on her.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I dont understand the problem considering all the advice OP's been given.

If you think she's a slvt, keep her as a FWB so you will enjoy her slutiness without spending your resources on her.
This.

Wise men know what promiscuous women bring to the table.Promiscuous women have little to offer but a diversion if nothing more substantial is available.

Very few women are sluts. (women who give it away)

The vast majority are *****s. (they will always trade sex for something)

A woman who doesn't answer that kind of question(number of partners) better get used to dating the herbs because no man with options will commit to a dodgy girl and alphas will assume it's high and downgrade her in the rotation to the last in line.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After you found out this information OP, how quickly did you go to the doctor to get tested for any diseases?

If you haven't gone then you need to drop what you're doing and go now.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys have had girlfriends like that and didn't even know.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Keyboard Jockey refuses to answer questions evading the subject wanting to change the direction of the conversation. I don't know why I keep wasting my time with you. Are you going to keep ducking my questions? Last chance before I end this meaningless conversation.

1. What is a low sexual number to you?
2. What do you consider to be a slut?

Danger said:
LOL Why do you keep posing this as a problem, just dump her. Why is that a "big problem?
Why don't you dump your gf? You're uncertain of how many men your gf has fvcked, that's your problem. She very well could be a slut like the OP's when you only assume she isn't. You're telling men not to commit to sluts when you're uncertain about your own gf's sexual numbers. The big problem I'm speaking about.

Danger said:
I am telling men to not COMMIT to THEIR definition of a slut. So why does that bother you so much? Why do you have to make up a position that I am taking?)
What is made up? You're telling men not to commit to sluts who already have. They didn't find out later until the chick said she had high numbers. KJ advice right there. Same thing can be going on with you finding out later your gf has high sexual numbers.

Why does it bother you about your gf's previous sexual conquests?

Danger said:
I answered EVERY one of your questions except my own definition of a slut.

1. What is a low sexual number to you?
2. What do you consider to be a slut?
3. Would you consider a woman with 6 boyfriends to be a slut?
4. Would you dump your gf if you found out she had a higher number count than you assume it to be?
5. Do you believe women are not having sex with more partners and at a younger age?

You're evading my questions for some odd reason. Are you going to keep evading these questions?

Danger said:
I am not putting in my definition of slut for you.
How can we have a discussion on sluts when you refuse to state your definition of a slut? Why do you keep evading the question?

Danger said:
You are name calling me for not giving my definition.
You're being a Keyboard Jockey trying to give sound good advice without giving examples or experience. The trademark of a Keyboard Jockey. Why won't you give your definition of a slut? Why is that a problem?

Danger said:
You keep making up lies about my gf because you are angry at my judging and telling other men to judge sluts.

Making up what lies? You're uncertain about the number of men your gf has fvcked. Why aren't you judging her? She very well could have fvcked as many or more men than the OP's. That would make her a slut in what you stated. She should be dumped if you find out she has.

Danger said:
Here is a question I asked you and you never answered, why is it so important to you that men marry sluts??
Marry sluts? I'm talking about relationships not marrying sluts. I advise you not to marry your gf.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Look, no one is debating the general attitude on sex here. We are talking about different things here. I am talking about why count matters as it generally affects a woman's ability to bond as proven by studies, and you've provided ZERO to refute that outside of saying count doesn't matter because people are having sex more, which is not a logical rebuttal to what I am saying. That's like saying don't worry about staying in the sun for too long since the globe is warming anyway. This is a pointless conversation at this point.

You have different standards for what you consider LTR material for yourself and what you feel you deserve, and I have my standards.

And I see fit to use whatever terms I'd like, no care in the world if they are trendy at the moment.
Agreed we see it differently. I look at each girl separately and look at her actions. Always actions over words.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
I don't think you should shack up with her because of the evidence about female lay counts and LTRs and thus the host of potential problems you and your future children can get if you make a family with her, but I don't think you should dump her as a plate or think it's bad/wrong of her to have so many sex partners either. She's an adult and does what she wants with her life. Not to mention that there are trade-offs when it comes to experienced girls - yes she can't be LTR'ed, but she probably knows how to suck c0ck which is great for your time with her as a plate.

Use her for what she's worth, enjoy some commitment-free intimacy with her as if you were a pair and keep her around until you find a girl you want to have a family with (if you do) ie. plate her.

I would like to explain further that nowadays I promote a noncommittal attitude to women in general, because of the fact that the more partners a woman has the more damaged her ability to pair bond is + the fact that practically every woman is a losing bet when it comes to commitment in today's world, ie. I just put 1+1 together without hard feelings. I still like women for the sex, femininity and intimacy they bring to your life - I like girls. The reason I have this attitude is one of rational sense and not because I spite women for having a lot of sex. And as such, it does not trouble me what her lay count is because after looking at the statistics for the 21st century I by default see no woman as more than a plate anyway and that's only a complication when/if you want a stable, good family - but that's a challenge for tomorrow. Accept what you can't change, accept that neither the girls nor the universe owes you anything, see idealised monogamy for the white elephant that it is and expect only out of life what you put in to make it so.
Girls with high counts often settle down. Look at her actions and if they are consistent with her words she could be a keeper. So many guys see a hot girl and are so enomed by her that he ignores her faults, even when big faults. Can't do that. To make assumptions based on amount of lifetime partners is foolish.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
This.

Wise men know what promiscuous women bring to the table.Promiscuous women have little to offer but a diversion if nothing more substantial is available.

Very few women are sluts. (women who give it away)

The vast majority are *****s. (they will always trade sex for something)

A woman who doesn't answer that kind of question(number of partners) better get used to dating the herbs because no man with options will commit to a dodgy girl and alphas will assume it's high and downgrade her in the rotation to the last in line.
A girl with a lot of partners gets so many because she's hot. I like hot. We all like hot. Most girls refuse to answer or lie anyway so why even ask? Her behavior gives away what kind of girl she is anyway.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
DFW71 - are you male or female? Are you posting or posing just as a counter argument on this topic. I'm seriously asking.
Male from DFW and I stand by my opinions. If she passes her STD test I don't give a crap who she's been with. If she's hot she's been around.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
If she passes her STD test I don't give a crap who she's been with. If she's hot she's been around.
Do you make women take an STD test?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Really jealous here of your freedom loving woman? 40... that's all? You gotta be a good freedom loving man to really respect a woman who could ride 40 different ****s and still be able to bond in a relationship, that is quite a feat!

My darn commie pig wife! She just had me, can you believe it! What a loser, she 'saved' herself for marriage like 99% of these other commie pig women! They don't understand us freedom lovers! How can they when all they preach is abstinence and family values. Commie bastards here just want people to get married traditional and have sex with just their spouse. Its loyalist brainwashing is what it is and it hurts my freedom to know it.

Long live freedom loving cack monsters, I mean mothers!!!

In Russia and China, a slvt is anything over 1.
To make assumptions based on amount of lifetime partners is foolish.
You are either a woman or a cuck.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I choose not to share my own personal cut-off criteria. That is irrelevant and will only devolve the main points.
Choosing not to share your own personal cut-off criteria is evading the issue. I called you a keyboard jockey for offering advice but refusing to show examples of your personal experience and knowledge. It can't devolve the main points or be irrelevant when it's adding to this conversation on sluts. If you're going to give advice about sluts, you should be able to state your own personal cut-off criteria.

Why are you afraid to state what your lowest sexual partner number is?

Danger said:
What IS relevant is the study I showed earlier on partner count and divorce.
A person's accepted sexual partner number count is relevant to the study. You're refusing to share that information in the thread. You're evading it each time it's presented to you.

Why can't you share the lowest sexual partner number count you accept? Does it bother you to talk about your gf's past sexual conquests?

Danger said:
I am telling men to review the study and consider that with their own risk tolerance for sluts (their definition of slut, not necessarily mine) and that it is a poor decision to marry them (or commit in any fashion).

Why is my definition of slut relevant when I am telling men to use their own definition in consideration?

You're telling men not to commit to sluts who already have been in relationships with sluts for several months. Months later into the relationship they found out their gf's partner count was high. Don't you see they were already committed to a slut? Your advice is poor quality for that reason.

Other men could already be committed to a slut not knowing her sexual partner number count. You're uncertain of how many men your gf has fvcked. You're only assuming it could be a low number. She could be a slut with high numbers like the OP and you're committed to her. It's all relevant to this discussion we're having and the shoddy advice you're giving.

Danger said:
If they find out later information on their gf which impacts their assessment, then dump her. This is not hard.
Wouldn't they already be committed to a slut after they found out the information later? Your advice pointless for that reason. I'm trying to get you to understand that.

Would you dump your gf if you found out information that she had a high sexual partner number count?

Danger said:
Why is it important to you to know one man's definition of slut? If you have an issue with the study or with not committing to sluts then put those arguments forth.
The issue is sluts, and you're refusing to address that issue by evading the questions diluting this topic. We can't have a productive discussion when you are afraid to discuss issues pertaining to sluts. I have an issue with your advice when you are telling men not to commit to sluts, who already were committed to one for months. It makes the whole point of your advice irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.