Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Sh!t I mean why WOULDN'T you want a girl who knows what the fvck she's doing in the sack? If she's going to cheat on you, she's going to cheat on you regardless of her number of sexual partners. The main reasons that girls cheat is A) BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, and B) Because YOU'RE not doing a good enough job as a MAN keeping her ATTRACTED!

And Maximus, THANK YOU for linking to that Tyler Durden video. Exactly what i was thinking.
Yeah, it's all our fault if the girl cheats...nothing to do with her character or anything....

There's a difference between taking someone seriously or for fun. If it's seriously, sexual partner count is a very important if marriage is under consideration.

The statistics back me up.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The mask does come off, usually around the 3-6 month anniversary, and the worst women are the ones who want to punish you for having ever trusted their lies.
^^^

This. Will. Happen. Be ready.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what the hell is the issue here?

Of course her high count matters. You know it does, that's why you're asking for backup on this point.
**** her, plate her, hang and bang her. That's all.

Sorry to break the news to you but if you decide to full time this gurl you will most likely end up paying for it. In some way.

One of my life rules has been to never have a high c0ck count female as an LTR. Ever. I have literally saved myself huge grief by following this rule.

There ARE low count girls out there, even though its true that the average girl these days haz seen more pricks than a pin cushion.

Don't be an ******* to her - she fessed up. But don't luv this one. You're c0ck # 69...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Difference between men and women:

Men multiply their lay count by 10. Women divide their lay count by 10.

Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Difference between men and women:

Men multiply their lay count by 10. Women divide their lay count by 10.
The way I knew the rule was for men to divide by 2 because many men will lie and raise up their lay counts.

For women multiply by 2 because they under report. So if she said 5 it was really 10.

Now I just learned this new reporting system by females that *******s, and one night stands don't count in their number. It could be hundreds of conjugations in this format! And they still only boned 17 guys.

Reaction score
Alexandar said:
didnt you guys watch the Durden videos on the last page?
I did. He basically said if you know you are with a raging "wh0re" to embrace it. Pretty much like going out in the thunderstorm and experiencing the awesome power of nature and enjoying it.

I'm not scared of a wh0re, but i do know that they will do what they tend to do.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done a lot of hard thinking and I'm not going to take her back. She will never be my girlfriend with that type of past. Someone like her might get the **** but I hold the title of girlfriend to a higher standard and she does not meet the requirements. It sucks but it is what it is at this point.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not very high at all.

I know a girl with a notch count of over 2,000. She even had 20 in one night, big hotel party where she just had as many guys as possible run a train on her lol.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
old married dude said:
That's not very high at all.

I know a girl with a notch count of over 2,000. She even had 20 in one night, big hotel party where she just had as many guys as possible run a train on her lol.

What number were you out of 2,000?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you learned your lesson to never ask that question again. Damn...40...fûckin hotdog down the hallway, son!

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
I've done a lot of hard thinking and I'm not going to take her back. She will never be my girlfriend with that type of past. Someone like her might get the **** but I hold the title of girlfriend to a higher standard and she does not meet the requirements. It sucks but it is what it is at this point.
thing is man if u never found out bout her past u still b fu@kin her not bein the wiser. she was already ur girlfriend bro n u took her despite her fu@kin round before.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me one bit. As a poster said, "women (American) are like men these days." No tellin how many Girls she's been with as well if that's her thing too. In the Old days (pre-1980s, but especially pre-1960s), 1 to 3, I'd imagine was the norm for about 95% of the population.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Yes you are defensive on the slut topic, you always try to make this about me personally and hate on men for not wanting to commit to sluts. I am confident my gf is not nor was ever a slut.
LOL. Who am I hating on? Just trying to get to the bottom of this stupidity. He was committed to her. She was his girlfriend. How can you say not to commit to sluts when he already committed to one? He only found out because she told him. If he didn't know, he still would be committed to her. You could be committed to a slut to not knowing her total numbers.

How do you know your gf wasn't a slut before you knew her? You're only assuming hoping she isn't. She very well could have had sex with a lot of men. Wouldn't that make her a slut who you already committed to?

Danger said:
Look, this is really easy.

1. You do not commit to sluts, you only fvk them.
2. You do not commut to suspected sluts, you only fvk them
3. When you have honed your filters well enough that you are confident of slut detection, only those who make it through the filter are potential commitment worthy.

1. The OP committed to a slut and got upset about her high numbers 5 months later after he found out. You very well could be could be committed to a slut since you aren't sure of her numbers.
2. You committed to your gf not knowing her number of partners. Until you know for sure anything could be suspected.
3. Women can be mute about past hook ups and relationships. Unless she divulges them you won't know.

Danger said:
Why does this upset you so much?
I'm not. Just trying to get some answers from you.

1. What is a low sexual number to you?
2. What do you consider to be a slut?
3. Would you consider a woman with 6 boyfriends to be a slut?
4. Would you dump your gf if you found out she had a higher number count than you assume it to be?
5. Do you believe women are not having sex with more partners and at a younger age?

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boxer,

My cut-off for sluttery is irrelevant, what matters is the process for men to control who and what they will commit to.

Everyone has a different appetite risk for slut-tolerance. My personal risk level is irrelevant. All they need is the ability to understand the level of risk based upon partner count and to align their slut-tolerance with it.

I am confident in my ability to filter sluts based upon slut-tells. A person who believes it is a bad idea to commit to sluts will need a process. YOUR issue is on the word slut itself, that is why you focus on what my own slut-tolerance is.

Evading the questions that I asked you makes your argument pointless with your evasive vague reply. Is it that hard to answer my questions and state what your cut off is?

You are way off base. I don't see any validity to your advice with you being so defensive.

1. You're telling men not to commit to sluts who already have.
2. You're saying not commit to sluts when you have no clue how many men your gf has fvcked. You could be just like the OP finding out later.
3. You're talking about not committing to sluts but refuse to say what a low number of sexual partners is to you.
4. You claim you can filter sluts but have no idea if your gf is really a slut or not.
5. Many men went into relationships being confident of what they thought the woman was and found out later they were wrong.
5. You're bringing up your issue with sluts but refuse to define what a slut means to you.

All of what you're saying/doing is pointless making your argument invalid.

How can we have a productive conversation when you duck the questions being evasive? It is very relevant what your cut-off for sluttery is when you are talking about sluts. Trying to be an expert on these matters doesn't cut it when you refuse to back it up with examples of what you don't tolerate.

Are you going to answer or continue to duck questions? No point in moving forward with this if you're just going to be defensive with more vague replies.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boxer, you just want to drag this into a debate on the definition of slut. That is meaningless and only takes away from the point that the sluttier a girl is, the higher commitment risk she is and thus the less value the is, end of story.

Then the decision becomes easy, how do you handle sluts. The definition of slut does not change the process, only where your personal barriers are in regards to commitment to them or not.

My answers below in bold.
Standard KJ procedure is to sound knowledgeable on the subject but to evade questions when asked. I've asked you questions and each time and you duck them. I'm not having a debate with you. I want you to answer my questions to clear things up but you refuse. A Keyboard Jockey will hide from the questions. He will accuse the other person of trying to debate creating an alternate argument to hide from answering.

Your KJ procedure trying to sound knowledgeable.

1. You're telling men not to commit to sluts but refuse to define what a slut is.
2. You're concerned over the number of sexual patners a woman has. You're refusing to say what a low number of sexual partners is to you. It's not meaningless when you make that your issue.
3. You're telling men not to commit to sluts who already have.
4. You're claiming you have a filter to determine a slut but you have no clue how many men your gf has fvcked.
5. You're telling men not to commit to slut but are uncertain if your gf was a slut.
6. You're talking about sluts but refuse to answer what a slut is.
7. You're taking about women with high number of partners and are evading my questions on what a low number of partners is.

You're not very knowledgeable. Standard KJ procedure meant to evade the questions you can't answer.

I will answer the questions for you since I have an idea of what you believe. I think you believe that women are not having as much sex and not at a younger age. I also believe that you think a number of partners is 2. At your age you will never find a woman with only 2 sexual partners. High School girls today have more than that on the day they graduate. Since you want to duck and hide from questions pertaining to the issue this conversation is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.