Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't tell me with a straight face either...she looked extremely ashamed and afraid and hesitant, like she knew the relationship was about to end because she knows how I am and how I feel about those kinds of things. She could have easily told me 12.

She doesn't have any orbiters or any other modern day female antics. I am literally the only man in her life. She doesn't party. She doesn't have girls nights out. All she wants to EVER do is be with me every night. She works and goes to school.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Pandora and Her Box

Johnny1986 said:
I asked herand she told me flat out but & she was hesitant because she was ashamed and knows how I feel.about women with high numbers and pair/bonding.
Why did you ask? It's kinda f*cked up that you're going to use her candor and honesty against her.

Johnny1986 said:
She is begging not to lose me and is really torn up about this. I'm pretty sure I'm the highest SMV man she's ever been with. This sucks.
So what's the issue? Are you worried that your game isn't tight enough to keep her? That's she's going to be comparing you to the 30-40 dudes that's she's previously sucked and f*cked? Your we-we isn't big or wide enough? You can't give her a new or different experience because she's "done," everything. She has more experience than you?

Instead of seeing this as a negative, turn it into a positive, meaning that this girl is a freak and she's sexy uninhibited. The only problem you should be having is when she says that she isn't going to do something. Then you can hit her with the "Damn, babe aren't I special enough for you to share that experience with? You did "x" dude and he wasn't sh*t to you, but I thought we had something special and you want to get all prudish on me."

s.

Johnny1986 said:
Not sure what I'm looking fornoj here...
Only you know the answer to that.

Johnny1986 said:
maybe just someone to tell.me women with low numbers do exist or something.
What is that important to you? You need to watch this video from our friend Tyler Durden from Real Social Dynamics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Your Girlfriend Is A Raging Slut! How Does That Make You Feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ

The Truth About Sluts: Stop Being Butt Hurt Women Like Sex And Join The Party (+Infield)

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
She could have easily told me 12.
wtf is wrong with you bro?

If the relationship is good, its fairly OBVIOUS she wants you to accept her for who she is. Why is that so hard?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OP overstimates his red pill knowledge and understimates his naivety. You just have to read what he writes...."she's provel loyal to me...she's been there for me..." IT'S BEEN JUST FIVE MONTHS MAN.

She just wants to be with you...? nice, this is BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN WITH EVERY GUY IN TOWN ALREADY. So after SO MANY C-OCKS, she wants to be a nice, sweet, naive, girl? bullsh-it.
Now she wants to JUST DATE YOU and be a HOUSEWIFE? hilarious! she is just following her super hypergamous script. After dozens and dozens of bangs, bjs, anals, ONS...etc, noW she wants to settle with you. GREAT! for her! you've been selected as a beta provider! hooray!

You've just been with her for five months, it is completely normal that she behaves nicely, she's now giving you her best facade cause she knows this will do the trick.

I recommend you to go to the rationalmale.com and do a search and read everything, starting with the word wh-ore.

Besides, just the fact that you're considering her as gf material downgrades you automatically to a puss-y, low value man in her eyes. Just think about HOW MANY MEN she's had sex with that had no intention of making her their gf...lol.

A few years or decades ago every guy knew how to distinguish a wh-ore from a quality girl. It seems the majority of guys have been brainwashed to believe it is ok to date and marry a slvt.
We live in the mangina era...sad but true.

I feel sorry for OP cause he's likely gonna follow his white knight impulses anyway.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I accepted the fact that I cant invest anything in a girl which has been taken from too many men or men which I find unworth and able to corrupt her.

I would rather have a gf which a single previous bf banged her every week for 10 years than a girl which has been banged from 10 guys in the same year, its not about the pouding its about the c0cks.

I believe they lose the ability to bond and the respect toward me since its obvious that If Im paying full price for something others got for free Im a lesser man than them.

Also no broken asses or professional swallower, I dont know how someone could have such woman kiss their kids every morning or teach them any education unless the responsible for such condition is their father who is the only owner of her body and intimacy.

Call me sexist or bigot, zero fvcks given, Im not gonna screw with my instinct.

Anyway no need to ask, actually I believe it takes 5 minutes of talking to read a girl as much it takes 2 minutes for them to read us.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with pyros. 5 months? Still the honeymoon. Lots of WK/AFC mistakes in OP's estimations and rationalizations so far. You are bending over backwards to rationalize. Get back to us in 1.5 years. The subtext of your posts is that she is just as -impulsively- devoted to you as she has conducted herself -impulsively- in the past, and impulsivity is the biggest and reddest of big red flags.

Surely you aren't her first boyfriend, so between dating relationships, she has banged all these guys? I'm liberal on numbers, but that's too many for 25 IMO. 35? SURE, No problemo, but there is lots of life between 25 and 35. There is more going on here than just a healthy sex drive.

Demote to plate immediately, then see what shakes out over the coming year or so.

... and to the gynocrats with the "double standard" hypocrisy BS, an analogy:

Two hunters hunt under different scenarios. The first has an unlimited number of animals brought and staked in their front yard every day ten yards away, can shoot as many as they like and know they will never go hungry.

The other is sent out blindfolded into unfamiliar woods miles from home, and has to shoot by noise alone.

One day both hunters happen to kill ten animals, far, far more than they want or need, but that's just the way it panned out. One of these hunters is a reckless, impulsive glutton, the other got lucky and may starve next year or month.

The "double standard" between women and men and the ways they seek, obtain, and are judged for sex they have is a complete myth made up by a gynocratic marketing culture seeking to keep that female cash flow pouring in by telling women "you can have it all," and "anything you do is permitted as long as it's what you want in the moment... you DESERVE it." Anyone who actually believes in the "double standard" rationally as cohesive and logical is a double-digit IQ dupe, moron or leftist.

Only the top, top fraction of a % of men have anywhere near the sexual opportunities that the average woman has, and can be accurately held to a double standard.

An average woman knows she can lay in her bed, tap a few words on her tablet or phone, and have a near infinite number of men she finds sexually desirable come to her to give her sex... without leaving her bed.

The average and -above average- man knows that if he doesn't hunt, he doesn't eat, and has no clue as to which and how many of his hunts will be successful.

Don't buy into gynocratic/feminist horse****.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many betas on here worried about numbers. Unless you plan on marrying the chick don't worry about numbers. Have your fun and then dump her.

Danger said:
We know for a FACT his girl has fvked at least that many. Therefore its a forgone conclusion and my gf is irrelevant
So what? It's not irrelevant. Your gf could have fvcked as many or more than his. Chicks today are banging more dudes than they used to. It's not like it's your wife dude. Just a gf you can easily dump.

Danger said:
I have my filtering devices and I am confident my gfs number is low. But hey, if you want to commit to h0rs then go right ahead. You sure get defensive enough about the subject.
What is a low number to you?

I'm defensive? You're the one defensive over it. So you don't really know how many men your gf fvcked. It's just an assumption because you want it to be low. Maybe you already commited to a h0r? Would you dump her right now if you found out it was high? Are you scared chicks will comapre your peformance to other dudes of the past?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my new co-worker interns is a little 21 year old Don Juan. He's a natural with looks and game.

We were talking about women the other day, especially these young high school girls. Apparently it's not uncommon for them to start having sex around 13 now, and have 15-20 partners by college age. They all sleep around, send nudez out like it's nothing, and almost all cheat. Some of his stories were real eye openers. Nothing like my high school days of 98-2002.

Sure 40 partners is definitely slutty, but definitely not hard to achieve for an attractive women over a decade and probably not as uncommon as most people would like to believe.

Reaction score
the_stig said:
One of my new co-worker interns is a little 21 year old Don Juan. He's a natural with looks and game.

We were talking about women the other day, especially these young high school girls. Apparently it's not uncommon for them to start having sex around 13 now, and have 15-20 partners by college age. They all sleep around, send nudez out like it's nothing, and almost all cheat. Some of his stories were real eye openers. Nothing like my high school days of 98-2002.

Sure 40 partners is definitely slutty, but definitely not hard to achieve for an attractive women over a decade and probably not as uncommon as most people would like to believe.
So nudes is now standard practice? A lot of us "older" folks don't really do it because we know all it takes is for them to show it to one person and then it's viewed by hundreds.

They just don't care or they trust the person not to do what people do?

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:

This is my viewpoint as well. 30ish people over the course of a decade is excessive as all hell and below my standards. I'll be damned if the relationship wasn't awesome in every other aspect as well. She was good to me. She did not display the common female attributes of this day and age and is pretty red pill herself...she hates **** like feminism and what it has done to women etc. I of coarse will more than likely not go back to dating her knowing what I know. Still sucks though...I don't think I'll plate her either as she's never really done me wrong. I'm not out to **** with someone's head when I can easily choose a different plate.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
I'm not too shocked...being red pill minded and all..just sucks. Worst part about it is I actually liked her but I must end it as I will never see her in the same light again. I didn't find out on accident or anything.. I asked herand she told me flat out but & she was hesitant because she was ashamed and knows how I feel.about women with high numbers and pair/bonding.

She is begging not to lose me and is really torn up about this. I'm pretty sure I'm the highest SMV man she's ever been with.

She's gonna be 25 in a few months and I am 29.

This sucks. Not sure what I'm looking fornoj here...maybe just someone to tell.me women with low numbers do exist or something.
She's not called Anna is she?

Anyway, when you see high numbers it points to a few things usually:

Low self esteem woman, trades her sexuality for attention/approval

Can't maintain a LTR

Maybe she just a slut

Anyway, some guys can handle it, some can't. I've been with high numbers girls and it's not their history that bothers me but in all cases i've found that they mess with a good thing and even if everything is going well they will try and find ways to ruin things, like they can have IL in the 90% range one day and literally be almost entranced by you then the next minute for no reason at all they call you up and are all distant and moody on the phone, there is literally no reason except they dont like being happy.

And they get disrespectful so I eject.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
listen OP, get back with your woman and see where it goes.
there has been a huge amount of discussion here which is alright its been a fun read and ive even learned some things.
but you said it yourself, she couldve lied, this chick has shown tremendous courage and honesty, and not only in that one question, but also in the whole 5 months.
granted thats not 2 years, but its also not a few weeks either.
Its also critically important to keep in mind as has been recently explained, this number is actually not that high considering modern culture.
IMO, youre phucking up to let this one go for this.

Dont

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the fvcking big deal? She's 25 and i'm guessing she went to college and partied like most normal, attractive girls. It's not crazy to assume that she's probably fvcked up to 8-10 guys each year of college (well, at least freshman/sophomore year. It tends to taper down after that super party phase is over). A high value guy probably fvcks that many in a year when partying during college.

As a recent college grad, it's hard to top the amount of sex being had during undergrad. Would you rather have had her say 7 or 8 to make you feel better when that's obviously a lie? A lot of guys (even guys on this forum) are completely naive about how many guys the average girl bangs.

Like many people on this thread have said her number is not as important as her behavior. Even if it's a high number (29-30 is NOT a super high number for a sexually active 25 year old girl), you're better off paying attention and any deep flaws will be apparent as you grow to know her.

If you start arbitrarily dismissing girls just because they have a high number of sexual partners, you are going to be missing out on A) A lot of fun girls, and B) a lot of good sex. I try to have sex with as many cute girls as possible. Girls will do the same thing, the only difference being that society shames them into feeling like dirty, cheap slvts for it and celebrates men as suave players when they sleep around.

Sh!t I mean why WOULDN'T you want a girl who knows what the fvck she's doing in the sack? If she's going to cheat on you, she's going to cheat on you regardless of her number of sexual partners. The main reasons that girls cheat is A) BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, and B) Because YOU'RE not doing a good enough job as a MAN keeping her ATTRACTED!

And Maximus, THANK YOU for linking to that Tyler Durden video. Exactly what i was thinking.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls start fvcking around at 14. As they get older their number count is going to get higher with hook ups and relationships. Some betas can't handle that.

If a chick has had 6 boyfriends before you, are you still going to call her a h0r for having 6 c0cks in her before yours?

Some dudes want to be spinning plates banging all these chicks but call them h0rs for doing so. :crackup:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't owe any woman a relationship.

I'd also take her opinions with a grain of salt. I've seen/heard it all before.

They talk a good game when they want something from you (commitment/money/kids) quite effortlessly. Even sluts want boyfriends for appearances and so they feel less slutty. "Hey I GOT a man."

That N count is indicative of a woman who has issues you won't want to deal with later on. Don't feel bad.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal experience is it won't work out in your favor. The best girls I've been with have had the lowest Ammt of sexual partners. Everyone loves sex, but if your willing to take a new **** every couple weeks there is no way your relationship material

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It's best not to ask the question.

^I did this with my ex wf^.

After we split (7yrs) I asked her # out of curiosity. It was around the same # and she was same the age as your gf. Did we pair bond, 7yrs yeah I suppose. But at the end of the day it was just my turn........as BB.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Our country has been turned into one big, tattooed orgy. Our women have been permanently desecrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.