Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too shocked...being red pill minded and all..just sucks. Worst part about it is I actually liked her but I must end it as I will never see her in the same light again. I didn't find out on accident or anything.. I asked herand she told me flat out but & she was hesitant because she was ashamed and knows how I feel.about women with high numbers and pair/bonding.

She is begging not to lose me and is really torn up about this. I'm pretty sure I'm the highest SMV man she's ever been with.

She's gonna be 25 in a few months and I am 29.

This sucks. Not sure what I'm looking fornoj here...maybe just someone to tell.me women with low numbers do exist or something.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
I'm not too shocked...being red pill minded and all..just sucks. Worst part about it is I actually liked her but I must end it as I will never see her in the same light again. I didn't find out on accident or anything.. I asked herand she told me flat out but & she was hesitant because she was ashamed and knows how I feel.about women with high numbers and pair/bonding.

She is begging not to lose me and is really torn up about this. I'm pretty sure I'm the highest SMV man she's ever been with.

This sucks. Not sure what I'm looking fornoj here...maybe just someone to tell.me women with low numbers do exist or something.
At the end of the day we are never gonna find that Virgin we want , all women are like men now we got to deal with it , if you like her who cares what she's done thats life , or just find the next one that lies to you and says , she's only had 3 lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:

thats a hell of a lot kawk bro

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
While it's a lot of men (and given that women usually underestimate grossly, it's almost hooker territory at that age) the number of partners a woman has had should not be a factor in and of itself. Especially if you've already been dating.

For this reason, I no longer ask girls I date how many men they've been with. They'll usually just lie anyway. And hookers will answer with how many men they loved, and say "two" with a straight face.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow ya 40 is pretty high for 25 years old, but I dont really see what difference it makes. She loves c0ck, whats the problem?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that if a girl has a high sexual partner count, at most, PLATE HER and if you feel you are getting attached, drop her.

If you're the type who wants a true LTR with a woman that can progress into a stable marriage, you need a woman with a low sexual partner count, period the end.

I don't care how perfect the girl seems, been there, done that. Eventually the red flags begin to materialize and the woman's mask will come off. Girls who have slept with tons of men are crazy.

Not long ago, I was dealing with a girl who slept with over 20 guys and had a therapist, and somehow I convinced myself she was normal all because of her looks. Guess what? Mask came off after a while and I began to see the crazy behavior.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The mask does come off, usually around the 3-6 month anniversary, and the worst women are the ones who want to punish you for having ever trusted their lies.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems noone reminded OP that women lie, so if she told you around 40...IS IS ACTUALLY A LOT MORE.

Think about it. She's trash, you know it, everybody knows it (hey, she's banged dozens of men, so she must be known in the neighborhood LOL), and you'll become trash too if you keep her.

I disagree with the ones that said they do not ask how many sexual partners these girls have had. I would, and everybody should IF YOU WANT TO DATE HER. And if she lies to you with a straigh face, she's not someone you can trust so you're better off without her in your life.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Everything she ever did before you met her is a part of who she is now.
Strongly agree. I dont think you can ditch a girl for being honest. Why not carry the conversation to getting her into girls and threesomes?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:

What makes you think the count will stop with you? Whats so special about you, that there will never be a number 41 after you?

I bet the last 30 or 40 guys thought, her ****k count will stop with them!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ever ask a girl, how many sexual partners she has had before.. franky i rather not know about it..

But if it ever did come out that she has banged 40 guys previous to me.. then i defo would not consider her long term material..

I would certainly try to get a 3sum out of her!!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ever ask a girl, how many sexual partners she has had before.. franky i rather not know about it..

But if it ever did come out that she has banged 40 guys previous to me.. then i defo would not consider her long term material..

I would certainly try to get a 3sum out of her!!!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:

40 dudes for a chick who will "just turn 25" at the end of the month? The girl is loose as a goose. I CAN'T SEE HER AS ANYTHING MORE THAN A PLATE...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
40 dudes for a chick who will "just turn 25" at the end of the month? The girl is loose as a goose. I CAN'T SEE HER AS ANYTHING MORE THAN A PLATE...

So true!!

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It's best not to ask the question.
Mike nailed it.

Really stupid question to ask. At the end of the day, I care about what the girl can bring to the table in terms of personality, insight, love.

Besides, it's quite hypocritical that most of us here are inspiring to bang more and more girls but have a problem if a girl does that same with guys. I understand that a girl that sleep around isn't a skill by itself but we can't have our cake and eat it too.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
Mike nailed it.

Really stupid question to ask. At the end of the day, I care about what the girl can bring to the table in terms of personality, insight, love.

Besides, it's quite hypocritical that most of us here are inspiring to bang more and more girls but have a problem if a girl does that same with guys. I understand that a girl that sleep around isn't a skill by itself but we can't have our cake and eat it too.
No, it's not hypocritical because it is a different situation. Sexual partner count affects women psychologically much more than it affects men, studies back this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.