For some of us, it just isn't in our cards...

Arsenal101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyy...I used to have your problem also...This was at a time where i had an amazing financial situation, worked out, nice wardrobe, etc. etc. It was very difficult for me to attract women for some reason although in my mind i had all the 'bases' covered so to speak in being qualified as a 'high status male.'

The one thing that i finally realized through a few years of observing the field and hanging out with guys who got tangible results was that what you 'subcommunicate' to a chick through your body language, posture, and basic mannerism is what really counts. It's almost like a telepathic message into her subconscious telling her that you are ultimately the prize and the high status male that she's been yearning all her life. Mind you I was hanging with players with worse financial situations, but they had the ability to create an aura as if they were Rockerfeller himself sitting next to you.

So taking the advice of these players, I actually worked on my inner game as the community likes to call it, and i certainly got results. Most importantly, you must ingrain in yourself that you are a powerful and influential person even if your day job is fishing. Once you ingrain in yourself the right set of beliefs, create the right aura, you will get to the point where chicks will approach you. And, Edger, your good looks are definitely going to be a positive :)

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealth is not only tangible results but also a state of mind.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Wealth is not only tangible results but also a state of mind.
Golden!

The wealth mentality is antonymous with the scarcity mentality.

This is the IDEAL state of confidence.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Arsenal101 said:
Heyy...I used to have your problem also...This was at a time where i had an amazing financial situation, worked out, nice wardrobe, etc. etc. It was very difficult for me to attract women for some reason although in my mind i had all the 'bases' covered so to speak in being qualified as a 'high status male.'

The one thing that i finally realized through a few years of observing the field and hanging out with guys who got tangible results was that what you 'subcommunicate' to a chick through your body language, posture, and basic mannerism is what really counts. It's almost like a telepathic message into her subconscious telling her that you are ultimately the prize and the high status male that she's been yearning all her life. Mind you I was hanging with players with worse financial situations, but they had the ability to create an aura as if they were Rockerfeller himself sitting next to you.

So taking the advice of these players, I actually worked on my inner game as the community likes to call it, and i certainly got results. Most importantly, you must ingrain in yourself that you are a powerful and influential person even if your day job is fishing. Once you ingrain in yourself the right set of beliefs, create the right aura, you will get to the point where chicks will approach you. And, Edger, your good looks are definitely going to be a positive :)
Bro, this is what I'm saying..my body language, mannerisms, posture, etc. is all down to a "T". And exactly, you mention about creating that "aura". I know, I ALWAYS do that. Ingraining the right aura, the right set of beliefs, is EXACTLY what I do.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
change countries.
A lot of guys out there really need to get this false idea out of their head that women outside of the United States are "different", "easier", more down to earth, etc. Women are women no matter where you go. It's in their biology.

My ex-girlfriend was south western European, I've been around many Russian women..THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I'm probably just going to end up reiterating things already said, but the answer to your comments/observations is that you clearly have a misunderstanding as to what's important to women; edgar.

Drawing from laddertheory.com, 50% is money and power. And that has (just about) 0% to do with game. Another 20% (half of the 40% attraction at laddertheory) is looks. That has 0% to do with game.

Competition and Novelity discussed at laddertheory collectively represent 16% in his pie chart (40% of 40%). That would be where game falls into the pie. So if you're nailing (only?) 16% of the total pie, then I presume it is now clear why you could still not be having great success overall.

This gets back into my brief comment I made in that new marriage thread. If you're not genuinely a "great" sum total package man, then you simply cannot expect to be landing equilivently great women. Women might have their flaws, but they can (usually) tell mediocre (or worse) pretenders from the real deal. At best, you can trick them for a ONS with little to no substance, but it will be short-lived.

The men who are going to literally make a slaying are those with real substance AND the tools you can find in the DJ bible. To use an analogy in the market world, there are great products with poor marketting. There are poor products that have great marketing. But wow; how special and effective is a great product with great marketing too!
I never got around to addressing you on this, but what you're saying has nothing to do with a woman who is simply "lusting" for a guy.

Last edited:

Stavrogin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that women choose men based on looks, money, and/or power. To that I would add that most of the guys here who claim that their success with women is due to factors that they have control over ("game," "self-improvement," and "seduction techniques") are just rationalizing the fact that their success is largely due to factors that they have no control over (looks, money, and/or power). Few want to consider the role of luck, since that would mean they would have to admit that they are no more skilled with women than guys who have had zero success.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
A lot of guys out there really need to get this false idea out of their head that women outside of the United States are "different", "easier", more down to earth, etc. Women are women no matter where you go. It's in their biology.

My ex-girlfriend was south western European, I've been around many Russian women..THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.
I agree with you that women are the same everywhere, but there are two factors that will help you when you move to another country:

- The foreigner novelty factor (this doesn't last very long though)
- Being totally out of your comfort zone forces you to bring out your best and break out of that rut you were stuck in.