For some of us, it just isn't in our cards...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D. I don't particularly like the idea of being molded into someone's image either.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
you know what really blows your mind, is when you come to see that even your own mother will mess with your head if you let her.

make no mistake about it, men are brainwashed into thinking that they must protect and sacrifice for women. that you aren't really a man if you aren't committed to the women in your life.

i say f*ck that. you are an individual. who cares what women, society, parents, friends, etc. think.

find yoru center. find what you believe in. then live YOUR life. if you get lucky and find a woman who fits in to that, great. if not, no big deal. you are still MILES ahead of the guy who never even started to live his own life and simply got hitched and is like a horse plowing the field with a woman steering him left and right.

some men / people are simply mean to be wild horses. and then others are meant to be saddled and broken in.

the only woman i'll ever settle down with is one who can ride a wild horse and isn't looking to break him in and saddle him up.
Great post Joekerr. In regards to wild horses, remember on your path to finding your 'center', IMO, people can really be broken down to two very general types.

One type will complain about how hard life is, talk about things they would like to do, what they wish they had done in the past...they will talk about the sacrifices they have made, etc..etc.

Then there's another type, the type of person that just goes out and does things. This type is always out making the most of life.

While the first type would say, I wish I could have explored Africa...the second type would go out tomorrow and get the job done, explore Africa.

Remember that wild horses take action. The best compliment I've ever received, in my whole life, was from a relative who told me...

"you know, I admire you because when you make a decision, you go out and do it. You've done things that I've always wanted to, but haven't.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. positive.

agreed. people, if you let them, will always want to turn you into a tampon. whether that be an emotional tampon or a financial tampon. they don't want you to live YOUR life, what they want is for you to be who they want you to be so that THEIR life is more complete.

biggest mistake you can ever make is trying to be what a woman wants you to be, instead of who you are.

you MUST live YOUR life. and if that means you don't have an LTR or get married, so be it. you haven't missed out. the only thing you've missed out on is a marriage that likely would have ended in divorce anyway.

all of us are so lucky to have the means open to us to live a good life. we can get jobs that pay more than most places in the world. we can take a safari adventure if we really wanted to.

do NOT let people shackle you. the 'right' woman is the type of woman who wants to LIVE with you - she wants to join you on your journey, not subjecate you into her world.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
As I see it, the three factors that matter are: power/status/money, looks, and game. Having only one or two out of the three, you're still going to get AFC results. To get the most desirable women, you have to touch all three bases.

I agree you generally have to touch all three, but I would say if you are exceptionally higher than normal in one of them you would have to touch one and meet a very low criteria in the third. I would rank looks as number 1 because looks and game to me are entertwine (that is, appearance-body language, facial expressions, etc, is part of game IMO), and I would rank game as most people define it third in importance.

I think one thing that doesn't get mentioned is that while good game can get you buy with little looks and money/power/status, most of the most important aspects of game, the nonverbal, voice tone, outgoingness, etc., is based on ineer-game and personality which is very hard to fundamentally change.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define "desirable". If a woman is attracted to me in part because I have money or status, then I don't find her that desirable anymore...

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Thank you,

Thank you,

Thank you....

Oh, don't kid yourself, guys. Do you really think that you would get every woman that you do now if you had no money, no job, and no status? It does matter, whether we'd like it to or not. It's not the only thing, or you end up like those guys buying that girl world travel just to sleep with her, but it still matters.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking good stable middle class job or are you talking WEALTH?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Luthor Rex said:
I would agree with the OP under the condition that by fate he means the man is very ugly.

Luthor Rex said:
but still there are men out there who are very ugly and there's not a whole lot they can do.
I'm a very good looking guy, that I can assure you. I wish I could post a picture here, but for confidentiality reasons and my wish to keep my privacy, I won't.

So, the ugly guy thing can be ruled out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Are you talking good stable middle class job or are you talking WEALTH?

Maybe both. Compared to loving you for your money, is it any less shallow for her to not love you if you don't want to hold a steady job?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some salemen are born and others are created.

DJ'ing gets a bad rap because quite frankly most do not know how to DJ. Psychology is great at the maintenance level. What I find through my own success , is the art of communication is what ATTRACTS.

Most overlooked and well as most misunderstood. Communication is the key to SUCCESS. The GURUS of communication are at the top of the food chain, whether it is business or pleasure.

I can number close a girl in 15 seconds. Is it what I say or how I say it? We all have the same lines.

In my previous sales endeavors as an example, I would hire 10 guys. I would give all the guys the same script WORD for WORD. At the end of the month, the top guy would have 40 accounts and the worst would have 2. Rocket Science?

Take a SALES GURU and compare him to a guy with average communication skills and you see the significant difference.

Successful communication is most of it. Show me a guy who can't get hot women, and I will show you a guy with average - poor communication skills.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Don't blame anyone else, if you aren't getting girls then there in only one person to blame - YOU.
Never said I don't get women. I'm just saying, I don't get hot ones on a consistent basis with the frequency that I'd like. I pull hotties once in a while. Recently though, it's going on 9 months. I went home with a chick about a month and a half ago, but realized when I got to her place that I wasn't really attracted to her, so I left. I'm very picky. I don't just lay anything. I'm not one of those guys who f*ck's anything with a hole. If I have to suffer and go without it for a while, so be it..but one thing you'll never see me do is settle for a woman, ever.

SinJester said:
If you have never got with decent girls, do you really know what 'game' is?
Never said I've never gotten with hot women before. Off the top of my head, in all honesty, I've nailed about 7 women(possibly more, I can't remember at the moment) so far who fall into the "hot" category. There've been more I probably could've nailed that were missed opportunities, times where I was c*ck-blocked, and times where I pussied out. And there've been a bunch of other hotties that I've only made out with, including one I dry-humped...but I don't count them as a conquer. The only ones I count, are the ones that I've been sexually intimate with.

Do I know what game is? I probably know what game is better than my A B C's.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Define "desirable". If a woman is attracted to me in part because I have money or status, then I don't find her that desirable anymore...

Oh, don't kid yourself, guys. Do you really think that you would get every woman that you do now if you had no money, no job, and no status? It does matter, whether we'd like it to or not. It's not the only thing, or you end up like those guys buying that girl world travel just to sleep with her, but it still matters.
You know, people tend to believe the personal realities which they live in. There's a show on cable called "Millionaire Matchmaker;" check it out if you can.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks, my post wasn't about getting women in correlation with how much money one has, it was about finding it difficult to get most hot women to "lust" for you even with good game.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" is nothing more than demonstrating tangibles and intangibles that lead a woman to believe that you possess the CORE QUALITIES of a man who has a high value in the mating game.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Knowing is different to doing
No doubt, of course.

SinJester said:
Like I said you must fall short somewhere else. How many times a week do you go out trying to get girls?
Like I said, I've done some heavy scrutinizing and analyzing(almost to the point where I use so much brain power, that I get a headache, lol), and have come to the full conclusion that I'm not falling short in the most important/crucial areas. If I'm falling short, the only spot that might be is in the areas that aren't so important/crucial that get overlooked by women, which composes the 3% of my weak game area. Again, my game isn't 100% on, but like I said, it's at least 97% good. It is up there with every other player. No player's game is perfect. Your typical player's game is about 97% good I'd say. Nobody ever reaches 100%, otherwise you'd be perfect, and nobody's perfect in anything. There's always weak spots.

How many times a week do I go out trying to bag chix? EVERY weekend, Friday and Saturday. But do I always cold-approach without getting vibes first? Most of the time, no. I gotta be in the mood, in the right mind frame. Yeah, you can consider not cold-approaching most of the time, an area that I'm falling short in, but the main idea of this thread focuses on the times I DO establish rapport with a hot chick, in which most of the time it ceases to go to the bedroom.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Folks, my post wasn't about getting women in correlation with how much money one has, it was about finding it difficult to get most hot women to "lust" for you even with good game.
I have been a member of this place for almost 4 years and honestly, I have no clue whatsoever. I have done so much reading I should be writing PUA material. But I don't have a fucking clue on how to actually get a girl.

I have been alone for so long (never had a girlfriend), that I think I may have internalized the belief that I'm unlovable. I simply don't understand what it takes to make a girl attracted in a guy.

I'm not ugly, not fat, not poor. But am I not getting any girls because I'm not really good looking, have a ripped body and rich?

Something is very, very wrong with me and others (girls) seem to be able to tell what it is, but I have no idea. I am getting real tired of loosing. I find it absolutely ridiculous that I have managed to get through high school and about 6 years of Jr. College without hooking up with even one girl.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
As I see it, the three factors that matter are: power/status/money, looks, and game. Having only one or two out of the three, you're still going to get AFC results. To get the most desirable women, you have to touch all three bases.
Now, do you think money matters if you just want to screw her on a regular basis with no strings attached?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Now, do you think money matters if you just want to screw her on a regular basis with no strings attached?
It does if the only way you can get her to see you is to take her places or buy her things.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:

Money by itself, no. If you just want sex, all that matters is how you make her feel.

money/power/status help when women start imagining your future life together, which is what women often do. When women find out I have a law degree, their eyes get big with excitement as they imagine being able to tell all of their friends and family, "My new bf is a lawyer." All that matters is that people associate the profession with high status. The reality is often quite different, but women don't know that.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
edger said:
You need to think about what it is you're willing to pay for. Her affection or her body? Once you've decided then you can adjust your attack plan accordingly.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted for truth.

Probably the most concise definition I've ever read.

And it is very much about demonstration, as you can more-or-less easily use pick-up tactics to fool a woman into thinking you're something you're not. Deception being the key here. It's a bag of tricks.

I don't argue the morality of such adventures, as they're at the core of PUA methodologies, but I definitely don't believe it stands up in the endgame.

STR8UP said:
"Game" is nothing more than demonstrating tangibles and intangibles that lead a woman to believe that you possess the CORE QUALITIES of a man who has a high value in the mating game.