First kiss stories.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's have some fun around here. tell your stories, everyone remembers i'm sure.

we were at the local fair that everyone goes to every year, lots of cool rides, awesome time. i had known her for awhile, way into her. 15 years old.

we went on "the zipper." for those of you that don't know, it's a sort of nauseating ride that puts you in a 2 person cage and rotates you around in a huge circle, while spinning your cage individually at the same time. it's basically awesome. i got her to go on with me after a lot of very good very natural c&f. it was great.

we got to the top of the ride when it stopped; the very, very top. it was quiet, the whole ride up until then she hung onto me for dear life. she was terrified. i was ecstatic. she stayed clinging to me.

from then on it was all downhill, we looked at eachother, had a pretty long close-mouth kiss, then she hung on again and down we went. niether of us said a thing.

then we got out, and a friend asked how the ride was, kind of laughing at her.

i answered for her- "it was basically the worst ride ever"

she punched me, blushed, and we went to get some food.

best story wins "the prize." go.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna make this short. my first kiss. 5 months ago. we were arguin a little cuz she did something or said something i think that made me think she didn't really love me. she said she'll do anything to prove she does. i told her to kiss me. we were talking on -aim- by the way. so she said okay. she asked me when? i said now. she said okay. it was 12 midnight, june 25th, 2006. i went to her house. her parents are over protective so i met her at her bathroom window. it was funny and akward at the same time cuz we were both expecting the kiss. i told her to let me in. so she opened the window, i climbed and got in. i hugged her first for about 5 minutes. i then looked at her in her eyes. she was nervous cuz i was her first too. i tried movin my head closer and she closed her eyes so then i went for it. it was great. we were there for 2 hours and if she wasn't just too nervous we woulda stayed till 5 or 6. we really had fun. she had her verizon phone, the one that plays mp3. she had great love songs in it playin while we were kissin. she's not my girlfriend yet cuz of her parents. but we both love each other and everything's great. so yeah i left around 2 am and that day was absolutely memorable.

foxintehsnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
This looks like a fun topic so ill share. Ok well um i was 13 at the time. I was on a school trip with another school and i was gonna hook up with some chick. Then i ended up hooking up with another chick. So I wen't over to her house, it was a lovely county area. We where just having a fun time talking and learning about eachother then we wen't in and started to watch and move she was just laying on me. Then we looked each other in the eye and kissed. It wasent anything great or anything but thats just my story

cryptkeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah! 27. she was 30something In a bar with a friend that i had absolutly no chance with. was sitting around cracking jokes, we had a couple of "inside jokes" and she was sitting on my knee and I made some joke, and she had this weird look in her eye, and i was like, "uh... do i kiss her? I mean, i know she's outta my league, but do i do it?" so I went in for the kiss, and she came in, then i backed out, and made some joke, we kinda stopped talking and were looking at each other, then went in for the kiss again, and I stopped, and said "seriosuly?" and backed off, we talked for like 30 sec, went in for the kiss again, then SHE backed off, I grabbed her by the nape of her neck and shook my head, said "naaa-uhhh" (no, lol) and kissed her.

It was really weird. I mean, we were totally making out for 30-40 min, mabey longer, and everyone in the bar was like "get a room, perverts" and stuff. it was totally awsome. I think her freind was into me and she was crying, so when we went outside, we convinced her we would give her a ride home, so, 4 of us (2 guys 2 girls) went to her place, she took me on a tour of her apartment, "this is my bedroom" we madeout on her bed, she made me close my eyes while she changed into short shorts and a tiny shirt. made out on her bed, bathroom, kitchen couch (it was awkward with the other 2 ppl there, but i didn't care)

I swear, i scared myself. I was so damn turned on, I was pressing for it, I slipped my hand under her shirt and stuff, and was supprised she didnt slap me away. So on her bed I held her down and told her "I hope you don't really like this shirt" "why?" I grabbed the front and literally tore the front open.

I still can't belive I did that! hahahah!

anyways, we never got around to doing it, cause the friends on the sofa were tring to watch TV, one of them mentioned that he was hungry, she went to go cook breakfast, I looked at him and was like "sorry dude" and he just nodded his head" I went into the kitchen, watched her cook french toast, told her sh looked sexy cooking in her panties, she came over we started making out again, I lifted her up to put her on the cabinet, but there was food stuff on it, I pushed it off onto the floor, shoved her on, next thing we know theres smoke, the firealarm goes off cause the taost is burning on the frypan!

get back onto the sofa, and we both pass out. :(

I didnt know making out consumed that much energy, mind you it was like 5 hours of messing around.

havent kissed a girl since then.

Reaction score
well i havent had wat i consider my first "real" kiss but....

kissed Summer in kindergarten (thats gotta count for sumthing)

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first kiss was at my friend mikes party, i was 15 at the time i believe.. and i met this 18 year old chick.. she was drunk she thought i was 19 cuz of my facial hair.. so i played it smooth... we were sitting on the coach and i was like what u wanna do.. then shes like i dunno what u wanna doo.. then i leaned forward put my mouth of her then starting kissing.. she didnt kiss good.. **** i kept feeling her teeth it was like shes tryin to bite something.. then her friend took her away when i was gonna make a move

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in the 8th grade going out with a 9th grader, we went to go see a movie *my first gf* and after the movie no one was in there so i went in for the kiss, and i was way nervous but i just said **** it and went in and we started to make out and it was hard to remember to breath so i was out of breath haha

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
happened this summer.... I was at a friend's party. We were al hanging out, and this girl Sam kinda was kinoing me, but I was going for her friend. Anyways, after a while I end up taking her back to the back room, where we both kindo know we were gonna make out, but I didn;t know how to start it lmao... so it was really awkward smalltalk for about 10 minutes. And then she goes, "Hey, wanna hook up?" So I jumped on that **** and we started makin out for like 20 minutes haha. Well the funny part is that it was like a "show" cuz ppl kept on walkin in and then my friends had to liek stand guard at the door lmao. It was really funny even tho she was a bad kisser, (but I heard I was good =] ).

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 13. Asked this girl from my neighbourhood if she wanted to be my gf. She in reply asked me to be exclusive :))))))) few days later we had a kiss. She had the first tits that I tasted, except my mothers of course. Great times!

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 15 on June 15, and 15 days after 15 (June 30) my gf kissed me

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some skeet who i impressed with my grinding skills at the 8th grade formal, later fingered her THEN kissed her for like 30 seconds. haha. I was scared to kiss her because she had bad breathe and i was insecure..but my fingers couldnt taste and well, i was horny. I was actualyl quite good at Kinoing and conversaiton back then...buuuuut...

my first real passionate kiss; homecoming sophomore year, took this older girl from a different school, my first "love." She had a boyfriend of like a month and after a long night of neck kissing and pecking i kissed her on her front door step, after giving her a 50-some-odd $$ necklace. it wasnt good. she broke my heart, her older boyfriend and I almost went at it, and later my oneitis[and my motivation from this site] pushed me to stop talking to ehr and end a conversation with ehr saying "i'll call you tomorrow."
i got a call like a year and a half later[6 months ago]..shes not nearly as hot as I remember, and not nearly as fun.
i settled and got oneitis for the girl who blinded my eyes.
its okay thou, she ruined my life for a few months by leading me on and playing me, i ruined her best-friendship by hooking up with her best friend.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
since so many ppl sharing their stories ill share mine...

5 months ago i had oneitis for this girl for lyke 2 months..but she had a bf... so after she broke up with her bf (later she told me she broke up with him for me?)we were at this party and we were both kinda drunk.. so she comes by and i like hold her.. then she turns around and we kiss for lyke a minute or so.. then we both fell too the floor :S although we liked each other we never ended up together..im 15 btw kind of late for a kiss.. but ive kissed lyke 5 other girls in a period of 3 months since then so i guess im finally learning xD

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
yey im not the only one :D lol i allways get kissed on the cheek (even last night) but ive never made out with a chick YET..

how old r u?

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh my first kiss was a truth or dare game but it was a ***** kiss but my first time makin out yea that was awsome like 5 min ago waz awsome haha J/K ppl J/K but was wit this girl named jennifer bout 6 years ago.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since I don't feel like sleeping, here's the story of my first kiss. I'm betting I'll win this "prize" hands down, no competition. It didn't happen in High School, I hope that's ok.

At 20 years (three years ago), I had never kissed a girl before, and had been on three dates in my entire life. One day, I remarked in front of a class of women that I thought a girl across the street was really hot. Since I was a prude, I felt ashamed to make such a crass comment in front of women. But I looked over and the hot German chick with enormous boobs was giving me the most inviting grin. All of a sudden, without advice from anybody, I realized, "when I am ******dly comfortable with my sexuality, instead of scorning it, women looooove it!" I went from class A lonely to serial dating three women at once, with a fourth about to get the call. This is when I met the first gf of my life.

She was great: asian, beautiful, intelligent, witty, we had a profound connection instantly. I got her number like a weasel since we were in the same class. I said, "yo we should exchange and edit each other's papers. Gimme your number." She didn't want to give me her damn paper! Our first conversation we had to work to get off the phone; our connection was so profound, our commonalities so striking, we both knew something was up. Our first date was 7 hours of fascinating conversation in two venues. Our second date lasted 5 hrs, the third time she invited me over. I had been giving her hugs every time to increase kino (I wasn't too bad before I found sosuave!) But that was it.

At her place, I wanted to make a move, but I was so terrified of what might happen, that she wouldn't like it, that she would resist. Our date went from 7pm to 3 am, just talking, with me wishing something would happen. At one point, she was in a corner, and I, trying to force myself to kiss her, said, "I have something for you." LOL, could that line sound like it was more out of a murder mystery? And the worst is, I chickened out, she seemed frightened, and I didn't understand her resistance. I stopped and walked away.

Suddenly infuriated, at 3 am I asked her "what is going on between us? Are we dating or what?" She said, "I can't talk about this now, I need to sleep." Good idea, I said. And despondent, nearly in tears, I lay down on a couch. She left for her room.

I felt humiliated, and I plotted to escape early next morning before she would awaken. At 8 am the next morning, I heard footsteps, closer, closer. Good morning she said, and jumped into the couch with me. There we were, face to face. I was panicking. I talked small talk, music, other things, anything. I was staring into her eyes, her lips were only an inch away.

You're not going to believe it. I couldn't do it. After an hour of horizontal tango without the tango, I got impatient and suggested we eat breakfast. After breakfast, she wanted to show me some pictures in her room. I sat on her bed, she sat next to me, half an inch away, showing me pictures, looking over every once in a while and gazing right into my eyes. I will probably never have it so easy again in my life. I didn't kiss her. "You're too nice" she said suddenly, and it was time for me to leave. I hugged her and split.

I felt completely rejected when I left. Why? Because I had waited for her to answer my question, "are we dating or what?" She didn't bring it up, I figured the answer was no! I thought you had to be declared bf/gf before you make a move on a girl! The opposite is true. It wasn't until later that night (talk about stupid!) that I realized, "wait a minute, she hopped into bed with me. If that isn't an answer, I don't know what is!" Armed with my discovery, I was washed with a new confidence. A beautiful girl that I desired had chosen... me!

Date 4: I had promised her to one day show her my apartment. So I figured today was a good day. We had just cleaned, so I brought her over, showed her around, introduced her to the roommates, who loved her, and promptly closed my door. Well, it got late without me taking any action at all, so I offered for her to spend the night. I gave her pajamas, changed in front of her, we flossed and brushed our teeth. We hopped into bed - once again nose to nose - and talked for a while. I was getting tired, so I said, "good night" and I kissed her on the head. Then I went to sleep, trying to hide my hard-on.

The next morning was my first kiss. We made breakfast, and talked for a while. Finally, I said, "well so what's your answer?" "To what?" "To the state of the union." She gave me a lengthy speech about how she was no good with relationships, how she always wanted to be alone, how she was afraid since you must lose everybody you ever meet. And so on. Every word turned out to be true. But in the meantime, a brilliant idea had finally entered my noggan. "She could overthink and worry forever about this. I should just make a move. She's obviously not going to" (I was hoping she would make the first move, since I didn't have the courage.)

She was still babbling about the requirements of relationships. I cut her off and asked, "Screw all that. Can I kiss you now?" She paused, "yes."

Somewhere in the road of my life, I had gotten the idea that kissing involved a lot of suction. I had even practiced this on my arm, my hand, my pillow. I was confident in my "kiss-sucking" technique. When our lips met, I sucked air in as if I were trying to extract a diamond from her lungs. She was not at all pleased. "Stop sucking so hard!" I stopped. We kissed for a little while, then I got bored. "Sweet" I joked, she laughed. That was my first kiss. I told her so right then. She didn't care. Her kissing technique involved slobbering all over my mouth. It was disgusting, so in my book we were even.

People had always mockingly asked me throughout grade school and high school, "have you ever kissed a girl?" Ashamed, I lied to all but my closest of friends. Now, I thought it was an enormous accomplishment to have kissed somebody. The greatest benefit in my mind was that I wouldn't have to lie anymore that I had kissed a fictional girl, Rebecca. I could tell the truth, and I was proud. During the course of that week, I discovered just how petty and small this accomplishment was.

The girl and I dated for 11 months to the day, then she cheated on me and left me for someone else. That hurt a lot, but it was worth the experience, and in my heartbreak, I stumbled upon this site. My life has never been the same since.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
first time i went to a club (under 21) i hooked up with some hot chick...it was AWESOME!!! :crackup: :crackup:

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
JayCamx23 said:
first time i went to a club (under 21) i hooked up with some hot chick...it was AWESOME!!! :crackup: :crackup:
you had a pretty tough act to follow dude...haha

i guess izza pretty much wins the prize for the story's length if anything else. but i like this thread, more stories appreciated.

gyrahf

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the summer of transitioning from 7th to 8th grade I started talking to this girl I met at a soccer game. We talked on the phone and online and decided that we'd go see Men in Black 2 the next day and have some fun.

I have my friend drive me to the movie theater and she's not there, so I just went into alone and watched the movie at like 3:30pm. I finish the movie and walk out and get a ride home. When I get home I call her up and ask her where she was and all. She apologizes and says her parents wouldn't let her go during the day. She says she's going again at 8pm and I should come along. After some brief haggling I agree to meet her there and she says that she'll "make it up to me".

I get to the movies and she's with a group of ten or so people. She introduces me to them and we get our tickets. When we get into the theater her and I sit in the back corner while everyone else fills in to the right of her. About half way through she leans over and starts holding my hand and I get super nervous. I'm thinking about my hand starting to sweat and then of course it does. I hope she doesn't notice this so I pull my hand away within five or so minutes.

As I pulled it away I see her leaning over and I go in for the kiss. We start making out for the rest of the movie and I periodically see the girl next to her looking at us when I open my eyes for a few seconds. I was getting bored of just making out so I started to go up her shirt and she stops kissing for a second and tells me to stay above her bra - so I did. At the end of the movie we stand up and the whole row is basically looking at us like we're crazy.

We said our good-bye's and then both went home. After that we dated for about two weeks and then I had to break up with her because she would only call me to complain about how things were with her and her family and I couldn't deal with that during that time because I had more important stuff going on with my family. That is all.

- She was very sloppy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got to Pennsylvania Governor School for Teaching and was talking with a teammate in my group. She was the social studies teacher and I was the physical education teacher. She was rich and I was middle class.

So, anyways I isolated on her second day that we got there and kissed her on the cheek. She comes up and jams her toungue in my mouth and we begin to start to make out.

It is a funny first kiss story and by the end of the next month I lost my v-card. I just turned 18. This was one year.

It was a fun time.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase12 said:
how old r u?
My guess his age is 18 since it is what is under his name in the age category.

comic_relief