First kiss stories.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I just got to Pennsylvania Governor School for Teaching and was talking with a teammate in my group. She was the social studies teacher and I was the physical education teacher. She was rich and I was middle class.

So, anyways I isolated on her second day that we got there and kissed her on the cheek. She comes up and jams her toungue in my mouth and we begin to start to make out.

It is a funny first kiss story and by the end of the next month I lost my v-card. I just turned 18. This was one year.

It was a fun time.

comic_relief
LOL

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. hmm. The very fist kiss ever was back in I'd say 3rd grade or something. Tag in the big soccer field at my elementary school. If the girl caught you she'd give you a kiss. yuck! lol

But the first one with my girlfriend now was Prom last year. You know, amazing dinner, limo, dance for four hours, and then we actually went to afterprom with the friends. It was first date so it was a little akward still. Then take her home at 4 in the morning and it's quiet and stuff on the porch I lean in and we kiss for 5 seconds or so.

And apparently she was excited as hell cause the next day just about everyone I know knew about it before I even mentioned it. Even her exboyfriend who she left weeks before being with me lol. But he didn't mind just a cool guy.

So first kiss at prom. And tomorrow we celebrate 6 months together. Hazza!!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was at a summer camp thingy. A pretty close friend of mine decided it would be best if I got it from her than from some stranger XD

My first "real" kiss was at a party when I made out with some chick I was dancing with, then almost boned her until her roommate walked into the room and made things awkward :(

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 17. Second date with a girl and first date I made no move whatsoever: no hug, no cheek kiss, nothing. I got some flak from my friends that week about it, but I had oneitis for this girl for almost 2 years and I didnt want to screw things up. Second date I resolved to kiss her.

Get back home (she drove me because I didnt have my license, wow, was I lame) and for the last few minutes in the car I was tremoring due to my nervousness. Pull into my driveway, and she starts playing with her hair and smiling and all the right signs are right in front of me. I nervously make some small talk, then the conversation kind of stops. I stutter a bit, look at her, smile, then lean over.

I get halfway over there, and evidently she had moved or something, because I ended up grazing her ear. Yeah, I MISSED! I said "Oops, I uh, slipped" and started to back away, embarrassed as hell. Then she says "its ok", lightly grabs my collar and pulls me in for the kiss.

It wasnt exactly as I planned it to be, but now I have an unforgettable memory and a pretty sweet story. I wouldnt have it any other way.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 16 up in my room and my sister's best friend was coming up to help her paint. This girl was a 10 when she was 15 looked 17 or 18, no lie--she's still a 10. Columbian, dark skin, beautiful eyes and lips, perfect legs and **s, nice boobs, sweet feminine voice, etc. I had felt her up a week before, and she told me it was the best she had ever felt before.

She gets up there and I start kissing her on her beautiful sexy lips and she's breathing hard as hell, and moaning. (Mind you the whole time my dad is downstairs, he could have came up any second, and my sister is in the room across from us quietly freeking out. ) I start kissing her all over her upper body. I had never done this before, but I was going crazy kissing her and it was such a big high, I started kissing and licking her boobs and she was breathing hard and pressing her hand on the back of my head and feeling me up with her other. If we had been alone I know we would have done it.

I never got a chance to get alone with her again, but I saw her like ten years later at a tech school during the day. She was engaged to this big, athletic, rich guy, but I could tell she started breathing heavy when we started talking.
She still had the hots for me after all those years.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story. So it was about 4 years ago. I'm 16 at the time, and I'm on a trip to go see the Pope, the one whos dead now mind you, rest my conscience. I get on the bus, it was a trip from Marquette, Michigan to Tornonto, Canada and I walk towards the back and catch this HB9 looking at me. At the time I was still very much AFC so I smiled at her and started to walk past her. She said to me "you can sit next to me if you want" (I very much wanted to" so I sat next to her. So we started talking and I built up rapport and did the best that an AFC could do. The bus ride started and she got tired, and the words "you dont mind if I sleep on your shoulder do you?" came out of her mouth. I was fvckin estatic, and I said "of course not". So she rested her head on my shoulder, and she looked so fvcking hot I couldnt help but want to kiss her. So shes resting her head on my shoulder and I'm trying to make a move to kiss her, as you can imagine this is awkward as hell, but somehow, and I have no clue how, but I managed to get the balls to not only try to find some totally awkward way to kiss her, but I did it. I kissed her. Apparently she was still awake, and probably waiting for it because my first kiss turned into full blown making out HHAHAHHAHA. Wow, good times. Anyway the whole trip to see the Pope turned out to be like a week long; and it was a good week of her teaching me how to make out and me feeling up her boobs. I totally could have had sex with her. However, I was a christian afc and didnt want things to go any further than that. (I'm still Christian, but I have premarital sex, go figure, hey). However, there were three things that were holding me back. One, while she looked 18, I found out she was 14 lol, that was too young for me, and also she lived out of town, 45 minutes away, and thirdly, even being an afc at 16, I knew that if I kept her as my girlfriend I knew I would end up having sex with her. So my AFC self broke up with her as soon as the trip was over. She was my first gf too haha. However, I know realize that it was probably for the best, because at age 16 I was nowhere near being mature enough to have sex. I was ridiculously sheltered and niave. Only bad things could have come of up. So yeah... that was my first kiss. I have regrets and I dont. However I think that the best solution came itself. But then again, I dont know, comments?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I asked for my first kiss from the girl after my four year long oneitis that I never kissed that one.....

Asked....:D