Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kumar
Why would you put the money making stuff here anyway?
Kumar,

Where do I start?

Here case and point:

I was invited to a posh dinner party. There was this nasty snob developer talking.

NastySnobDeveloper-6.0: “Yes, the property acquisition and development cost are about $795 Million, we foresee a gross sale of $1.2 Billion. Blah, blah, blah………ad nauseum.
ÜberSuperHotAnorexicBabe9.9999: “Mr. Sapiens, and what is it that you do?”
Sapiens: -nonchalant and looking bored- “I finance what he does.”

Music stops, heads turns and the crowd goes silent. Sapiens smiles, turns and moons party crowd; party crowd begins to kiss Sapiens’ ass for the rest of the night. All ÜberSuperHotAnorexicBabes9.9999 wanna hang out with Sapiens.

That Kumar, is why you will make money.

‘nuff said.

-Sapiens

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it Take Money to Make Money? part 2.....

Early the following day GH and I resume our lessons. After the colloquial niceties of the morning introduction we soon make ourselves comfortable and continue with the subject at hand. We do a quick review of the past days work and I query GH.

“Well GH, now you know that knowledge can be monetized. From our story, can you tell me what else does the first Man has that could be monetized if there were more people in the story?” I ask.

“Do you mean something other than the knowledge of how to make fire?” He asks.

“Yes.” I say.

“Well, he has the fire itself. So, I think, if there were more people in the story the first man could easily sell fire.” He states.

“Very nice GH, good work.” I praised him.

I tell him to keep all these points in mind because later on in the lesson and journey we will pull it all together and apply the fundamentals principles of the Truth. Then, I continued with the story.

Life for both men continued to be pretty good and happy, until one day as they were sitting around the campfire they mutually agreed that it would be cool if there was another man like them on Earth. Just like that: Poof!! There was another man.

They soon encountered a problem; before the third Man came about they had not a need for names, now in order to distinguish one from the other they mutually agreed that they should be named. So the first Man became Abe, the second Bee and the third Cee.

While Abe had been mostly a hunter and Bee a fisherman, Cee became a gatherer. Life continued pretty good and happy for the men. One day while gathering, a thought came onto Cee; he had noticed that there were certain plants that he picked the fruit from regularly would give him more bountiful fruit with the passing seasons, so Cee decided to keep track of the seasons by making scratch marks on the walls of his shelter. Soon Cee was able to tell what season they were in and began to anticipate the coming season. He took great care of his trees with diligence and devotion, in turn his trees were very rewarding to him; Cee was then able to trade and share his bountiful crop with the other men. Cee soon noticed something else, he realized that the scratch marks on the wall of his shelter could also be used to represent something else; from that insight and after some serious and tedious labor he developed writing.

Life was very good and happy for the men. One day while sitting around the campfire Abe began to tell stories of the great big game he seen; then, Bee began to tell tales of the great and magnificent fish he had seen while fishing. Soon both men were bragging of their great skill and ability to catch the biggest prey. Abe and Bee decided to make a wager, they agreed that whichever of them brought the biggest prey or catch within 30 days would be entitled to the others catch or prey for the subsequent 30 days. Cee listened with great interest and amusement, then began to make scratches on the wall of his shelter of what he had heard and witnessed.

The days soon passed and on the 30th day Bee caught and brought a great and magnificent whale, the following day Abe came about and brought a huge and even greater elephant. That night Abe claimed to be the best and said that he was entitled to Bee’s catch for the next 30 days, Bee agreed that, yes indeed, Abe had killed the biggest beast but that Abe was not entitled to Bee’s catch, since it was Bee who had brought the biggest catch within the terms of the wager and it was Bee in effect whom was entitled to Abe’s preys for the next 30 days. Soon they had a major and full-blown controversy, both men could not decide among who was in effect right and entitled to each other’s catch.

They turned to Cee to help decide who was in effect right and entitled to each other’s catch; both Abe and Bee agreed that whatever Cee decided would be final and both would honor whatever Cee decided it should be done. Cee agreed to listen to the men’s case and would judge their dispute; he then agreed to listen to each side of the case in his shelter. Abe and Bee presented their respective side of the argument with great fanfare and showmanship, while Cee listened attentively and carefully to the facts of the case. After Abe and Bee finished and rested their case, Cee told them he would verify the evidence and deliberate their case; he would inform them of his decision soon thereafter.

Now I tell GH, before I continue with my story I want you to think about this for a few days, then we will continue from there to find out Cee’s decision.

-Sapiens

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it take Money to Make Money part 3...

A few days later I got together with GH and continued with the lesson.

I asked GH what he thought Cee would decide. He replied that he didn’t want to say just yet, but he would write down on a piece of paper what he thought Cee would decide and the reasons behind Cee’s decision.

“Fair enough,” I said; then GH proceeded to write his opinion down and after he was done, folded the paper in half and placed it on the coffee table. I continued with the story:

Cees weighted the evidence and reviewed all the facts of the case. Once he was finished, he called Abe and Bee to his shelter. He told the men that after careful and objective deliberation and by their mutual consent for Cee to adjudge their case he had made a decision. Cee pointed to the scratches he had made on the walls of his shelter the night the men had made the wager. He read them what he had written about the terms of the wager that the men had made and they agreed that it was an accurate record of their wager agreement and the time and days recorded were correct. Cee then proceeded to deliver his decision; he told Abe that yes he had killed the greatest beast but he had brought it one day later than agreed, Abe had 30 days to bring the greatest kill, but he did not, he delivered the kill on the 31st day. Therefore under the terms of their agreement Bee was entitled to Abe’s preys for the next 30 days.

Abe grudgingly accepted Cee’s decision, but deep down he knew Cee was right and he had been wrong to argue with Bee.

I stop at this point in the story and begin to query GH.

“GH, we have covered a lot of material, but I want you to pay close attention about was you will learn now, because this is one of the critical ways the world work.” I said.

GH nodded attentively.

“Who in effect had the greatest kill?” I ask.

“Abe.” He said.

“Why did he lose, I mean why did Cee ruled in Bee’s favor” I asked.

“Because the agreement called for the catch or prey to be deliver within 30 days, not on the 31st day.” He said.

“Magnificent work,” I said.

“I will explain to you why I have told you this story so far and made the points I have made. You said before that if they had money, it would serve for one to entice the other to do something; you are correct. Let me get to the point, money exists by people’s agreement. And in order to make people conform and deliver on their promises made by agreement you must have a way to resolve conflicts objectively and enforce judicial decisions. In this case Abe and Bee agreed to be bound to Cee’s jurisdiction. If you have heard the expression ‘Thinking like a lawyer’ it means that a judge must look at the facts of the case objectively and render his decision on the facts of the case based on the “Law.” In this case their agreement formed the Law by which Cee rendered his decision. In real life this would be called the Law of Contracts.

Why am I telling you this in relation to Money? Well it should be obvious but if it is not, let me explain. A society implicitly or expressly agrees to make something money, for example in the old days we chose to make money, gold. Why? Because gold has characteristics that makes gold impossible to counterfeit; therefore retains value. Now, the answer to the question: Does it take money to make money? No. What is it needed to make money? You need to have anything of value (e.g., knowledge, talent, resources) and an agreement with someone to exchange such value for anything else of value. That’s it; that is all it takes to monetize something. And if there is a disagreement, you need a forum or venue where your controversy can be resolved and the judicial decision enforced.” I said.

How does this apply to getting women? Well if you are able to produce something of value, you will have the resources to have all the women you want. Is it not obvious?

Next the fundamental principles of money making.

-Sapiens

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a Man?...............

I went out for drinks with a couple of friends of mine. When we got to the restaurant we were seated and soon met some people. There was a couple which of the pair the female was very attractive; they started to argue and she said to her mate in a loud manner: “all I want is a man!”

My friends soon turned the topic of the conversation into what is it to be a man now days. The more they talked the more I realized how easily confused people are. Let me tell you what a man is. A man knows that life requires him to take responsibility for his actions. A man knows the Principles of the Truth and lives and dies by them. Why such strong conviction for the Principles of the Truth? Because with the Truth he can go anywhere in the world and knows that he does not have to justify his existence. No one has a greater right to exist than him, but not all are created with equal abilities.

So what does a woman mean when she says “I want a Man.?” She wants a Man of Principle whom she can respect and follow. He in turn takes responsibility for his actions and the leadership of his household. He treats his woman with dignity, respect and appreciation, shows her attention and STANDS by his Principles and she will follow him to the ends of the Earth

Feminism or no feminism a woman instinctively knows and yearns to follow a man of Principle. Your job is to become that Man.

-Sapiens

Last edited:

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does this apply to getting women? Well if you are able to produce something of value, you will have the resources to have all the women you want. Is it not obvious?
What if u want more than a f***? What if u want happiness? How can u get that? It's surely not by having more and more boy/girlsfriends...

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rada
What if u want more than a f***? What if u want happiness? How can u get that? It's surely not by having more and more boy/girlsfriends...
Rada, this thread is on a seduction board after all. Women seek to belong to one man. There is a fundamental difference between the biological perspective of the sexes.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What Do We Yearn for?…….

The faster that technology advances the more we seem disconnected from each other, even though we have devices to makes us more accessible and available at all times.

Why is that? The answer is quite simple, but let elaborate for a bit.

Most modern people living in the developed world think that the standard of living has always been this way. They could help themselves a bit by looking at how our fellow Men live in the undeveloped countries. Men evolved in a harsh and hostile environment, we are sturdy creatures that most of us underestimate our true potential.

We are social beings, and the reason we are socials beings is because through the thousands of years of evolution we have depended on each other for survival. As life in the modern world has become easier and safer as to taking care of our basic needs e.g., food, shelter, safety (Not being eaten by tigers), medical care, etc., our basic requirement for socializing has declined, but not our basic need for it.

Marketers and others keenly aware of this fact exploit it for their benefit by selling us all kinds of good and services that could be harmful to our well being.

So what is this basic need for socializing, in effect what do we yearn for once our other basic physical needs are taken care of? We yearn for love, we yearn for unconditional acceptance, and we yearn for someone to accept us for who we are, as we are.

So how do we begin to take care of out basic need for socializing without falling victim to emotional abusers or parasites? We begin by accepting ourselves as we are; we begin by unconditionally loving ourselves and accepting ourselves for who and what we are. Recognize your vices and virtues and change those characteristics of you that you don’t like and cultivate and nurture your virtues.

Once you learn to love yourself unconditionally you will see that others will be inexplicable drawn to you; and by example they will learn to love themselves unconditionally, which in turn you will find out getting loved unconditionally.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Fundamental Principle of Making Money …..

We have learned that it does not take money to make money, but you must have something of value and an agreement with someone to exchange for something else of value to make money. Now we will learn the fundamental principle of making money.

We start from the very basic which is taken from biology in reference to organic life: “No organism can live in an environment of its own waste.”

What does it mean? Well, it means that you can’t live from eating your own excrement, or for that matter, no living thing or being can live from eating its own waste.

Well if an organism can’t live in an environment of its own waste where can it live? It can live in a symbiotic relationship with other organisms. In this case an organism must get enough nourishment/energy from other organisms to survive and or thrive.

What does this means? This means that in order to live you must get enough energy for the maintenance of your body, plus the required energy to do the work of extracting the nourishment from the source organism. What? What does that mean? Example please!

Ok, let say you require 100 calories to live per day (Basal Metabolism). And you have an apple to eat that contains 100 calories of energy, the energy required to extract those 100 calories from the apple are 5 calories and a day of work. After you are done eating the apple you would be starving by 5 calories. Why? because after all your work and Basal metabolism you spent 105 calories and got only 100 calories out of the apple. You would be running a deficit of 5 calories.

Now let’s say you become more efficient at doing the work of eating apples and cut the time required to eat the apple to just 1 hour. How would that change the above equation?

Well your Basal metabolism would be about 4.166 Calories hour (100Cal./24hourDay), 5 calories for the work of extracting the energy from the apple for a total energy demand of about 9.166 calories. Subtract the 9.166 calories from 100 contained in the apple and you have a surplus of about 90.834 calories. So now all you would need to live is to eat 2 apples and you would have enough energy to survive and do other things. That is why we get fat; our system is very efficient in extracting energy from the food we eat.

How does this translate into business? Well it means this fundamental principle:

“You must make a profit within the time required to cover your costs and expenses and invest a portion of the profit to grow.”

Example #1:
Daily Cost and Expenses: $100.00 day
Daily Sales: $100.00 day
Profit: $0.00 Break even, no growth.

Example #2:
Daily Cost and Expenses: $100.00
Daily Sales: $101.00
Profit: $1.00; $.10 Cent reinvestment per day = Growth.

Example #3:
Daily Cost and Expenses: $100.00
Daily Sales: $99.00
Profit: None, loss of $1.00. Bankruptcy.

So all this means that you must make a profit within the time required to cover your costs and expenses. This is universally true for all businesses, e.g., manufacturing, transportation, farming, services, etc.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are thinking...

Alex,

It is a salacious and guilty pleasure…..

-Sapiens

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read something interesting these days. It said something like this "It's not wealthy the one who has more, but the real wealthy person is the one who is gratefull for less".
I think that if u ask a wealthy person, he will never say he is wealthy enough, in exchange I've seen poor people who were a lot happier because they were content even with the little they had.
How does this apply to girls? I think it's not about getting the 10s...it's about seeing the beauty in every woman and making her feel wanted, not rejecting people because they look one way or another....u will gain their friendship at least and learn to see things a bit differently.
Just my oppinion....

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
Rada, this thread is on a seduction board after all. Women seek to belong to one man. There is a fundamental difference between the biological perspective of the sexes.

-Sapiens
Sapiens, did u mean that men seek to belong to more than one woman? It's this that I understand from this....or what is the biological main difference?

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*applauds*

This is by far the best post on this site, EVER!

Sapiens, I feel you have taken the final step in becoming a real DJ/man.....you are sharing your knowledge for the benefit of another without self gratification.

Many people say you never really understand something until you teach it to someone else.

I agree, and I'm sure GH appreciates everything you've done for him. I know many here are thankful just for this post.

I also think you should keep the $, the apprenticeship is worth every penny. Just reading the things on this site doesn't give you the same real world experience learning from a master would. Those stupid seminars are only a few days long at most, plus they lack the benefit of 1-on-1 teaching. How can people not understand that. Besides your right in that if you didn't charge him he may not have taken it seriously. You created a consequence to his inaction (loss of all previous payments) and it produced results ( GH's HB's). Plus he could afford it, obviously. I think those who bashed you for this are probably just broke like me and can't understand putting a dollar amount on knowledge.

I only wish there was someone like you in my area, I would pick the **** out of his brain. Also I do wish you would post more about GH's successes/failures. They would bring more light to the evolution of a DJ. I do enjoy hearing about your successes but they aren't as familiar as the struggles of a fellow DJ in training.

This should go into the BIBLE!!!
Totally grateful,

the crazy monkey

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of Your Pride Turning into Haughtiness….

haughty: Scornfully and condescendingly proud.

GrassHopper has had his hands full with all his training and daily living affairs. He confides in me that he is beginning to look down upon people around him.

He says: “Master Sapiens, I look around me and see how ignorant people are, I can't help the fact that I am beginning to feel condescension and disdain toward them.”

Ah, how we are tempted! There is much to learn my friends, I tell GH to meditate and study the Principles of the Truth.

Besides the Enlightened, there is the Ignorant, the Stupid and the Malicious. The Ignorant just does “not know”, the Stupid may know but cannot or does not “Get It”; the Malicious knows the Truth and uses it against you.

Remember, just because you are a Man of Principle does not mean others will respect you; they may even try to use your Principles against you to cause you harm. Be alert, but do not let your pride jade you or turn you haughty or condescending.

-Sapiens

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Beware of Your Pride Turning into Haughtiness….

Originally posted by Sapiens
haughty: Scornfully and condescendingly proud.

GrassHopper has had his hands full with all his training and daily living affairs. He confides in me that he is beginning to look down upon people around him.

He says: “Master Sapiens, I look around me and see how ignorant people are, I can't help the fact that I am beginning to feel condescension and disdain toward them.”

Ah, how we are tempted! There is much to learn my friends, I tell GH to meditate and study the Principles of the Truth.

Besides the Enlightened, there is the Ignorant, the Stupid and the Malicious. The Ignorant just does “not know”, the Stupid may know but cannot or does not “Get It”; the Malicious knows the Truth and uses it against you.

Remember, just because you are a Man of Principle does not mean others will respect you; they may even try to use your Principles against you to cause you harm. Be alert, but do not let your pride jade you or turn you haughty or condescending.

-Sapiens
As MUCH as i respect you sapiens....i do think sometimes you go off the track abit with all your "Ah, how we are tempted! There is much to learn my friends, I tell GH to meditate and study the Principles of the Truth".

One minute i can understand everything you say and teach GH, Then you go off the track with all this meditation and philosophical babble.

Please don't take that the wrong way sapiens, As like i said before, I respect you and have enjoyed reading this thread and have learnt a few things from it aswell.

Just criticisim makes people stronger.

-Malachi

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Beware of Your Pride Turning into Haughtiness….

Originally posted by Malachi
As MUCH as i respect you sapiens....i do think sometimes you go off the track abit with all your "Ah, how we are tempted! There is much to learn my friends, I tell GH to meditate and study the Principles of the Truth".

One minute i can understand everything you say and teach GH, Then you go off the track with all this meditation and philosophical babble.

Please don't take that the wrong way sapiens, As like i said before, I respect you and have enjoyed reading this thread and have learnt a few things from it aswell.

Just criticisim makes people stronger.

-Malachi
So you think is good to look down on others? Which in turn, would make it well and good for them to look down on you.

Yep, I can see your point. :rolleyes:

-Sapiens

TheManNL

Reaction score
He means that you keep pushing YOUR truth forward, and acting like this is THE truth. You appear to be a great guy Sapiens, considering all your posts that I've read and your initiative to start a bootcamp. Just bear in mind what label you give your philosphy, it is not THE truth, perhaps part of The Secret, nothing more.

A wise man once said:
Follow those that seek the truth. Run from those who claim to have found it.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheManNL
He means that you keep pushing YOUR truth forward, and acting like this is THE truth. You appear to be a great guy Sapiens, considering all your posts that I've read and your initiative to start a bootcamp. Just bear in mind what label you give your philosphy, it is not THE truth, perhaps part of The Secret, nothing more.

A wise man once said:
Follow those that seek the truth. Run from those who claim to have found it.
Then follow your gut instinct, put the Principles to the fire and see if they stand up to scrutiny. If you have a just and equitable philosophy then let’s have it. Criticizing for the sake of criticizing is like talking to the wind, come forth and share your alternative and let us thus forth put it to the test.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprise, Surprise….

I am hardly ever surprised. To tell you the truth I don’t like surprises for the simple reason that if I am surprised, it is really rare for me to be pleasantly surprised.

GH has been keeping a low profile and doing his workout routine without any fuss. I began to wonder what was he up to, since he has been tight lipped. I received a call from him when I was at the office reviewing some prospective lucrative deals, he sounded really excited. I don’t allow disruptions when I am looking at future opportunities but my curiosity got the best of me. So I agreed to meet him at the Club.

When I arrived at the watering hole, he was already there. He had a fancy bottle of champagne on the table and was smoking one of my favorite cigars. I like cigars but it is a pleasure I rarely indulge, he knows this and by the looks of it he was celebrating something big.

I made myself comfortable on the large leather chair when he hands me some sheets of legal paper. I won’t tell you what first went through my mind but let’s us say I was relieved that it was not what I thought it was. LOL.

I quickly browsed thought the papers and then read the first page. It turns out that it was a deed for a nice piece of real estate and supporting documents for the deal naming GH as the owner. I was flabbergasted! “So what do you think Master Sapiens? He asked.

“Hmm, what do I think?” I replied rhetorically. “Well GH,” I said, “ I am in shock, and what is going through my mind is how the hell did you pull this off?” I blurted out.

GH laughed out loud and said: “I have an excellent teacher!”

“Thank you for the compliment GH, but that still does not answer the question.” I said, still in shock.

“Master Sapiens let me tell you, but first let us have a sip of this fine champagne.” He boasted.

After we had our first drink, he began to relate how he managed to carry out his first real estate transaction. He told me he reviewed carefully my story about making money and looked up the Law of Contracts. He also recognized that he had something of high value: his credit record. So he began to think about how could he turn his credit record into a profitable piece of real property?

He told me that he went to the library and read everything he could about buying real estate and then he became conscious that the key to a successful transaction was in having a very carefully favorably drafted agreement. So then he read everything he could on contracts. After understanding the fundamentals of contracts he recognized that he was going to need help from a competent attorney.

He tells me that finding a competent attorney was a nightmare. He said that he interview about seven attorneys and he quickly learned that they are condescending pompous asses. He said that those that claimed to be experts tried to make simple points of a transaction more complicated than they really are. Then he learned that lawyers are simple agents that are supposed to know the law for the person that they are representing. The obvious thing that popped out at him was this: Lawyers are people like you and me, therefore they have their own self-interest no matter how much they claim to have the “client” interest at heart, they want to make the most profit from their clients. So, what happened when the client does not know anything about the law? He must trust blindly that the lawyer will have “his client” best interest, but only if is profitable for the lawyer to do so. Now, there is a conundrum!

So after giving up on interviewing lawyers, he began to ponder the next best thing. He said that after a bit of thinking he realized that if he wanted to see a good lawyer in action he would have to go to the courthouse and witness how the landlord and tenants issues are resolved. Once there, he saw this really hot babe lawyer arguing why her client needed to evict a tenant. After she was done with her argument and stepped out of the courtroom, GH introduced himself. He built great rapport with her and invited her to have some coffee; he offered also to pay for her assistance in drafting a good real estate transaction contract.

Well, after all is said and done, he found a piece of real property that a friend of his landlord wanted to sell in favorable terms, and that is how he pulled off this magnificent deal. He tells me that if he was to turn around and sell the property now he would easily make mid five figures. Wow. I am stunned to say the least!

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother…

All right, I will share this with you because several of you have asked me about the rift between my mom and I.

You provably have seen the commandment to: Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother.

I was raised as a good Catholic Christian by my father's mother, but could not relate to the Word and the actions of the parishioners hypocrisy; I have been having the most horrendous time honoring this commandment in regards to my mother.

See, my mother is very beautiful, you can say she was a SHB9.9+. She was well aware of her beauty and how she used it to manipulate my father. The other thing was that my mother is my father’s oneitis. So, can you picture a strong leader fall to pieces at home under the spell of the love of his life?

This drama was part of my childhood. My mother was my grandparent’s favorite kid, but when I was born their favor turned to me. I still recall all of my mother’s mean and spiteful actions toward me as a kid, I had no idea why she was the way she was towards me until I matured. My mom is petty, vindictive and spiteful; so I keep well clear of her way and machinations. Her actions toward others offend me and I try to avoid being contaminated by her poison, I have learned by painful experience to stay away from her. Why, because Justice Holmes once wrote that even a dog can tell the difference between being kicked and tripped over. I have no desire to keep getting kick for the hell of it.

So there it is! That is why there is a rift between my mom and I; and the reason I have a horrendous time honoring the commandment.

-Sapiens