Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sapiens, reply or die

@ sapiens
about your recent adventures with susan, why didnt you cash in, why the hell did you tell her you were married ??

Reaction score
LOL... It seems real life can be just like a movie. Well either I have to move to a bigger city or have lots of money. :D

BTW... Could you schedule a meeting for me with Ms. Aniston?

ADKdj

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call to Improve Your Life........

All your life you have been told what to do; from the first day you were born, you have been cared for and in turn have been told what to do, how to behave, how to respond and so on, hardly anyone has told you the reason for doing or not doing anything. They leave it for you to figure it out, as if everything was self-evident, like having to eat or being sheltered and if you don’t figure it out, they make you feel stupid for asking.

Now you are at a point in your life that you may feel you don’t know who or what you are. This is to be expected, for the system has been engineer this way as to take advantage of your ignorance, to extract from your youth all its value and for you to die a simple and quiet death.

You may feel inadequate, insecure, unworthy, lonely, desperate, etc., this is normal and they stem from your ignorance. The reason you haven’t been shown the way is because those people in power are afraid to lose their own privileged positions if you are enlightened. Their thinking is wrong, as nature is very bountiful so are you. Just like from a single seed of corn you get thousands, the value you will create from your enlightenment is a thousand fold.

Let me ask you, how many millionaires do you know? How many people, whom are truly successful in your eyes, do you know intimately? They are not different from you physically, are they? They eat just like you do, they get dressed like you do, they breathe just like you do. So, why are they better off than you? Simple, it is in their way of thinking, it is in their beliefs and it is in their motivation to take action.

Are you ready to change your life? If you are, let me know. Join Sapiens’ Boot Camp 2006.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Quite PrimeTime Drama part 2…..

The holidays are over and we are back to our colloquial routine. GrassHopper is back, he had a good time with his family, or so he tells me.

He came over to my house to review what has transpired in the past two weeks. He tells me his father complimented him in the way GH carries himself and that he seems “all grown up” and his mother could not make him feel one bit guilty. He says that every time his mother would say something about him not being attentive or caring he would turn it around on her by telling how she seems more interested about his other siblings life’s. This tactic seems to have worked extremely well for him; she didn’t prod him much after a few tries.

Next he tells me that he spent New Years Eve with his ex’s sister, after ringing in the New Year he took her to a motel, once there he played coy with her telling her that maybe they shouldn’t be doing anything there, this only made her hornier and hotter for him. He told me that modesty prevents him from sharing the intimate details; suffice to say that there wasn’t any lower cavity unexplored.

The story about the ex’s abortion goes something like this, they were enrolled at separate colleges and while at spring break she told him she was on the pill, but she wasn’t really taking them consistently. Well, she got pregnant. She said that she didn’t tell him then because she didn’t want to ruin his or her life, she wanted to finish college and that she wasn’t even sure she wanted to marry him. So she had an abortion, then started to feel guilty and hated him. Fast forward to last year’s celebration, she got upset that he was messing around with her little sister and she didn’t want her to get hurt. Blah, blah, blah …. Enough of those bit of drama, if you want more check out your local TV soap opera.

He tells me he is now able and confident enough to hit on any woman and if she turns him down it does not bother him. He thanks me for being there at the time to help him improve so much. (Awww feel like a group hug, LOL)

Wow all of this in less than 9 weeks? Who knew?

Well from here we proceed to help GH make his first million Dollars.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
This is the only question I have. Sapiens, do you feel your job is done?
The diamond has been cut, it is yet to be polished.

-Sapiens

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
LIT,

Thanks for the kind words.

You just brought to mind the meaning of the cliché; “It takes one to know one.”

You definitely get it, I am happy for you. You realize most guys will never “Get it.”

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Ah yes... anyone who disagrees with you doesn't "get it." Couldn't POSSSSIBLY be because you're wrong. Then those that do agree with you you stand around with in a circle jerk patting each other on the back for being the smarties while everyone else is clearly, obviously, overtly defective.

Not that you are even wrong in this case (or right.. what the hell do i know?) but that common "holier than thou if you don't agree with me you're dense" attitude is irksome.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making It Happen, Making It Real…..

After we had our review, GH asked me while we were on the way to have a bite to eat. “Master Sapiens, how am I going to make a million Dollars?”

I laughed out loud and explained to him this:

In this Universe we as human being do either of two basic things, we either observe or participate. Usually we begin by observing, unless we have been forced into the action by someone else’s action. But first we observe.

Once we have observed something, then we imagine. This is critical, because we can’t make anything happen if we fail to imagine.

Now, what is imagination? What is thought? Can you touch it, feel it, or see it? You can’t touch it or feel it per se, but you can certainly see it in your mind’s eye.

Since you can’t touch it or feel it? We know it is not physical yet, so what is it? I mean, you know it is there since you can see it with your mind’s eye, it has to be something?

Well, let’s call it energy. Now I will give you a very small example of what I mean to make it real.

First imagine a fold out paper airplane made from a standard sheet of paper. You can see it in your mind, right? Ok, now get a piece of paper from your notebook and fold it into an air plane. Did it? Ok. Now, fly it. Done? Excellent.

First there was no paper airplane until you first imagine it.

Second, once you imagine it there was no physical airplane, but there was a substance of an airplane some where inside your mind. So although there was no physical airplane there was the potential energy of a paper airplane coming about.

Then something happen, you believed, you had faith you could build it. This is critical, from the moment you believe and had faith to build it; you began to take steps to build it.

And then, you built it! Now, there is the paper airplane. Imagination becomes reality.

It is the same with everything in your life, first you must imagine it. Then, you MUST believe and HAVE faith in you to build it, achieve it. Then you must take the steps to make it happen.

So first Imagine, then Believe, then proceed to Make It Happen.

Create your own reality; make whatever you want to happen in your life. One warning, do not let just anybody into your dreams, remember there are TOXIC PEOPLE whom derive joy from killing your imagination and your dreams.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
Ah yes... anyone who disagrees with you doesn't "get it." Couldn't POSSSSIBLY be because you're wrong. Then those that do agree with you you stand around with in a circle jerk patting each other on the back for being the smarties while everyone else is clearly, obviously, overtly defective.

Not that you are even wrong in this case (or right.. what the hell do i know?) but that common "holier than thou if you don't agree with me you're dense" attitude is irksome.
So what's your point?

You are quite welcome to disagree with me. As a matter of fact create your own thread and share your knowledge or opinions, let those that agree with you support you and those that do not trash you.

If your Truth is valid it should stand on it own principles, the actions and results speak louder than words.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens,

I have read your thread since you began to write it. I believe your words, call me naïve but I wanted to believe and have seen the power of your wisdom come to life in me. My wife divorced me because I was a cuckold and too weak to face her infidelity. She took all my worldly possession and left me flat broke. I deserved it since I was too weak to standup to her. Not anymore, she tried to intimidate me with the law if I did not pay her the alimony support her lawyer forced out of me. I am going back to court and will fight back this time, I rather rot in jail than be somebody’s doormat. I have printed all your post and read them over and over because I sense freedom within your words. I thank you Sapiens.

Your faithful apprentice,

Pablo QueRico

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Number Don’t Lie…..

I love numbers. Why? Because they help you quantify, measure or estimate stuff. It is the assumptions you make with numbers that can help you lie, not the numbers themselves but the attributes you assume of the number is what can mislead you if you are ignorant of the subject at hand.

Where am I going with this? Ok, here is the point:

How are you going to land the hottest females out there when you are not up to par? What do I mean? Well, do you think hot women just sit on their ass and stay pretty? No! They go to the gym, they watch what they eat, and they have their hair pluck out from parts you wouldn’t want to have things pluck out. It takes work; yeah it takes work for women to stay beautiful!

Now you show up looking like a slob, fat and lazy and expect to get laid? Huh?

Case in point, I see this dude hit on a blond, tall SuperHotBabe to get shot down even before he opened hit mouth. What happened? Well, he was about forty pounds over weight, wearing a mustard stained shirt and worn out shoes. Also, shaggy hair cut and nasty body odor. I give him points for trying, but give me a break, how can he expect a woman that takes care of herself to make out with a porcine slob?

Dude, if you are going to be picking up babes, please pay your dues and keep track with the numbers. Hit the gym, bathe and make the cash, and then you will have a fair shot, otherwise it is just foolish dreams of you to hope to land and keep a Super Hot Babe.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by QueRico
Sapiens,

I have read your thread since you began to write it. I believe your words, call me naïve but I wanted to believe and have seen the power of your wisdom come to life in me. My wife divorced me because I was a cuckold and too weak to face her infidelity. She took all my worldly possession and left me flat broke. I deserved it since I was too weak to standup to her. Not anymore, she tried to intimidate me with the law if I did not pay her the alimony support her lawyer forced out of me. I am going back to court and will fight back this time, I rather rot in jail than be somebody’s doormat. I have printed all your post and read them over and over because I sense freedom within your words. I thank you Sapiens.

Your faithful apprentice,

Pablo QueRico
Pablo Querico,

Thank you for the kind words.

Please get help from a competent attorney before you do anything foolish.

This game we call Life is played by the rules called Law. You must get help from someone that knows the rules in order to win.

Remember Judges are the referees and they are the ones whom ultimately decide what the rules are or mean.

-Sapiens

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say my respect goes out to you sapiens as i see what your trying to do and totally give you my respect for that.

I would LOVE to join your bootcamp, but i don't think i'm ready just yet,and to see so little availible spot's (20 i think)...i think maybe i should sit this one out.

Bu t i just wanted to let you know that after reading this thread and getting an inside into how you think...i can admire and also relate to this thread and your thoughts.

Good job my friend!

-Malachi

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, this entire thread has taken me abit over 3 hours to read.

insightful.

Thanks Sapiens.

:up:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to Imagine……..

GrassHopper is having a hard time picturing a million Dollars. He calls me and tells me that no matter how hard he tries he is having a hard time picturing a million Dollars.

I tell him to write on a sheet of paper the following:

Pay to the order of: GrassHopper
The Amount of: One Million Dollars $1,000,000.00

Then I tell him to picture that this is a check and the funds are readily available for his use. What would he do now? I tell him to think about it and call me back with an answer.

The next day he calls me back and tells me that “Yes, I can picture the million, but I realized that I could not keep it, I would blow it away in no time.”

“Did you think of a way to keep it?” I asked.

“Yes” he replied, “but my life would not change much.” He answered.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Well, in order to keep it,” he said, “I would have to put it in a government bond or bank certificate of deposit, and then I would get about 4.5% interest per year. That works out to about $45,000.00 Dollars per year. Not really much to live like a Hollywood star.”

I laughed, then said, “Excellent work, you are getting the point. You forgot that out of that $45,000.00 Dollars you must pay taxes on it. Let’s say you pay 25% income tax on your 45K, that would leave you with about $33,750.00 Dollars. Could you live on that?”

There was silence on the line, then he said, “You know what Master Sapiens, I could live on that. It wouldn’t be an extravagant life but I could live on that. I would move to a cheaper apartment, would own a less expensive vehicle and would make my own meals at home. But you know what? I would not have to work for anyone; I could do anything I wanted with my time. WOW, WOW!! Master Sapiens, I would like more time to think about this, let me call you back with more ideas.”

Ok, I said. Excellent, I thought to my self. The spark is in place and beginning to burn.

-Sapiens

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
psst, I made 15K a year partime and I can live off it too, so 30K, would be like...let's not get to that ;)

Of course, that's what I'll expect this year in income, too bad it's for uni.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Quite PrimeTime Drama part 3……..

Here is an update on the assault of GH by our fire dragon Sylvia. I heard that she pleaded not guilty at her arraignment and claimed that she was acting in self-defense out of fear of being raped. Wow, talk about some serious crap; anyways, the prosecutor wants to interview GH and others, of course, not without GH’s lawyers.

In reference to GH’s gash on his arm, it has healed and he is lifting again; he has lost about 20 pounds since we started. Also, his dance lessons are finished. Now he will enroll in a self-defense martial arts class. Amazing what can be accomplished if you put your mind to it and have a plan to accomplish it, huh?

Life is good!

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not So Hard to Imagine……….

GH calls me and asks me if I could meet him for lunch, I tell him “yes,” provided we don’t go to his favorite Mexican restaurant. Their Hot Tortillas did a number on me last time that I had to install handlebars in my bathroom. He tells me that my Spanish needs to improve and learn to read “caliente” as in temperature hot and not “picante” as in spicy. LOL, this is coming from someone that thinks knowing the Taco Bell pitch “Yo quiero Taco Bell” is speaking fluent Spanish.

After lunch we head for my office to review and discuss the issue of making GH’s first fortune. Once we arrive at my office and made ourselves comfortable I ask GH to tell me what are the ideas he has brainstormed about the million Dollars.

He tells me that he ran several hypothetical scenarios and can see why most people who win the lottery are soon broke after getting their winnings. He can see that it takes planning and discipline to hold on to the money once it is in your hands. He tells me this also: “Master Sapiens, while running the hypotheticals I realized several things; first, that once you have the money in your hands, one of the greatest fears is that you will lose the money, so you want to place it in safe hands like the bank or government bond. Second, the bank or the Government will only pay the interest at certain established intervals, like at maturity of the certificate of deposit or bond; this is a problem if you need to make monthly payments. Third, you can earn a higher interest somewhere like a company bond, but if the company goes bankrupt you could lose all your money. So in effect you have to know how to protect and manage your money effectively.”

Wow, I was really impressed and told him so! Then he continued:

“At the current rate I am going and in my job, it would take me about thirty years to save a million Dollars. Now I know why people say ‘It takes money to make money’.”

I laughed, so I said to him “So now you are one of those people that believe that it takes money to make money?”

“Yeah, pretty much.” He said.

“Well, you need to learn to take what people say with a grain of salt.” I said.

“LOL, what does that mean? I mean what do you mean by taking it with a grain of salt? I have heard the expression but I am not really sure what it means.” He said.

“Well GH, pick up a salt shaker and take a grain of salt and put it on the tip of your tongue, how would it taste?” I asked.

“Mmm, I would think I could taste the salt.” He replied.

“Now, what would happen if you were to uncap the salt shaker and dump the contents of the whole salt shaker onto your tongue?” I asked.

“Uh, I think I would be overcome by a bitter salty taste.” He said.

“Exactly! So what I mean by the above cliché is this: Take what you can use for your benefit and discard that which you can’t use. Know how to discern and interpret what is usually referred as ‘common wisdom’.” I said.

“Ok Master Sapiens, I get it. But how am I going to make a million Dollars? I tried to think of several ways but all of them seem to require I have money to begin with.” He said.

“OK, before we get into that,” I told him “You will need to learn the fundamental principles of making money. I am going to ask you to think about the following question and we will continue with this tomorrow. The question is this: What is money and what is wealth? Think about it for tonight and tomorrow we will continue with our journey.” I said.

He agreed to think about my question and we called it a day.

-Sapiens

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens we dont want to read about making money. We want to know how GH is doing with the women. I want to know your techniques for hooking up. Why would you put the money making stuff here anyway?

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it Take Money to Make Money?…….

I got together with GH for breakfast the following day. I asked him what are his thoughts on my question; what is money and what is wealth? He tells me that he looked up the definitions of money and wealth in the dictionary and come up with this:

mon·ey

1. A medium that can be exchanged for goods and services and is used as a measure of their values on the market, including among its forms a commodity such as gold, an officially issued coin or note, or a deposit in a checking account or other readily liquifiable account.
2. The official currency, coins, and negotiable paper notes issued by a government.
3. Assets and property considered in terms of monetary value; wealth.
a. Pecuniary profit or loss: He made money on the sale of his properties.
b. One's salary; pay: It was a terrible job, but the money was good.
5. An amount of cash or credit: raised the money for the new playground.
6. Sums of money, especially of a specified nature. Often used in the plural: state tax moneys; monies set aside for research and development.
7. A wealthy person, family, or group: to come from old money; to marry into money.

wealth
a. An abundance of valuable material possessions or resources; riches.
b. The state of being rich; affluence.
2. All goods and resources having value in terms of exchange or use.
3. A great amount; a profusion: a wealth of advice.

After reviewing the definitions, I looked at him and said “well?”

“Well, I think that money is part of wealth, but I can’t explain it, I sense that I can be wealthy but have no money or I can have money and not be wealthy.” He said.

“Excellent intuition!” I commented.

“I will now tell you a story, this story is going to show you that you are wealthy; in addition, it will show you why it does not take money to make money. Would you like to hear it?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure.” He replied.

“Now humor me, if you will; I will ask you questions as we go along, ok?” I said.

“Ok” He quipped.

I then proceeded with my story:

There was this Man whom the Earth was gifted to him; he was the only one on the whole planet and he owned everything. He hunted and gathered for his subsistence, and lived well. Rising every morning to hunt, gather and build or maintain his shelter and so on.

“Now, was this man wealthy?” I asked.

“Um, yeah” He replied.

“Did this man have money?” I asked.

“Mmm, no. I think he didn’t have money.” He answered.

“Why do you think he didn’t have money?” I queried.

“Because he didn’t need it, he was the only one on the planet so there wasn’t any reason for him to need money. He didn’t have anyone else to trade with, so he has to do everything himself.” He said.

“Excellent!” I replied.

So I continued with the story.

The Man’s life is going pretty good and happy until one day he thinks to himself: ‘Wow, it would be pretty cool if there was someone else just like me here on Earth, so I could hang out and do things.’ Poof!! Just like that, there was this other Man created and both Men shared ownership of the Earth equally.

So they hang out together and life is pretty good and happy until one day the first Man goes hunting and the second Man goes fishing. While returning from a successful hunt the first Man trips on a stone and as he falls the stone rolls and produces a spark, this spark in turn falls on some twigs and grass and lights a fire. His prey falls on the fire and is cooked. The first Man sees this, and at first he is scared but soon is intrigued and curious about what has just happened. He checks his prey and thinks it is spoiled, he takes a bite and is surprised that it tastes good. So the first Man picks up his prey and some of the rocks on which he tripped and takes them to his shelter. When he arrives at his shelter his buddy is there already with some fish, the first Man shares some of the cooked prey with his buddy and his buddy agrees that the cooked prey tastes good.

The next day again the first Man leaves to hunt and the second Man goes fishing. This time though the first Man remembers the stones that produced the spark, so instead of going hunting he begins to thinker with the stones. After lots of trial and error and bruised and busted fingers and knuckles he is able to produce a stable campfire. As the evening approaches the first Man realizes that he doesn’t have anything to eat because he didn’t go hunting. Soon the Second Man appears with a load of fish, he sees the fire and agrees to share his fish with the first Man if they cook the fish. The following days are pretty much the same until the first Man gets pretty good at lighting the fire and instead of taking him all day he can do it within minutes. Soon the first Man realizes that he can have free time from hunting, because the second Man agrees to share his catch if the first Man shares his fire. So life continues pretty well for both of them.

Now, I ask GH “are both men wealthy?”

“Mmm, yeah, I think so.” He replies.

“Are they equally wealthy?” I ask.

“Yeah, I think so.” He says.

“Are you sure?” I ask.

“No.” He replies.

“Whom would you think is wealthier?” I ask.

“I would think the first Man would be wealthier.” He replies.

“Why is that?” I ask.

“I think the first Man, because he now has time to hunt and make a fire.” He said.

“Excellent!” I exclaimed.

“Is there any money?” I asked

“No, at least I don’t think so.” He replies.

“Could there be money?” I ask.

“Yeah, I think there could be money.” He says.

“If there was money, what purpose would it serve among the two of them?” I ask.

“I think if they had money, it could serve them to have one do something for the other.” He said.
“Good going!” I say.

“What are they doing now? I mean what does the first Man give the second Man and vice versa?” I ask.

“Well, I think they are trading something of value to each other; so I would say they are trading.” He replied.

“What is that trading called?” I asked.

“I don’t really know or remember.” He said.

“It is called barter.” I said.

Here is the definition:

bar·ter

v.intr.
To trade goods or services without the exchange of money.
v.tr.
To trade (goods or services) without the exchange of money.
“Ok then.” I continued.

“What is it called what the first Man has that the second doesn’t have?” I ask him.

“Do you mean knowledge?” He said uncertainly.

“Yes, knowledge; that is what the first Man has that the second Man doesn’t have.” I said.

“Can the knowledge that the first Man has be turned into money?” I ask.

“Yeah, sure I guess.” He said.

“What would you call that turning of knowledge into money, I mean the act of turning knowledge into money?” I ask.

“I don’t know. What would you call it?” He replied and asked.

“GH, we call it Monetizing.” I said.

I decided to call it a day; then I told him he had enough for today and would continue with our story and lesson tomorrow. I asked him to think about what he had learned today for we were going to discuss it later on.

-Sapiens

Last edited: