Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok after reading this thread i have to give Sapiens the credit he deserves...but i have alittle concerns...not that it's my buisness but i'd like to help here.

Ok ...i think taking money to teach the guy is fine and no problem atall with this...but i think 5k is alittle steep...maybe more like 2k?.

Also i think GH would benifit better if he would participate in EVERY pickup...not just whatch you...yes he needs to leanr from you...but if it was me i'd like to get thrown into the fire rather than whatch it burn.

BUT FULL CREDIT sapiens!!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Sapiens you remind me alot of Pook

are you Pook in disguise come to teach the Don Juans the ways of enlightenment ?

"are you the one or do we look for another"

Quote : Sapiens
Sapiens: <Waits in line, orders coffee, flirts with attendant, attendant gives big flashing smile and the ego restores. >

lol @ ego restores

*in scotty voice* shields have weakened captain that Klingon bird-of-prey with it's blasted b*tch shields at full power managed to fire on us while cloaked in a nice jacket. the ego core of our shileds are down i dunno how much more we can take captain

*captain kirk voice* quick scotty get a reaction from the warp core of the HB coffee attendant

*scotty voice* captain you're a genius a certified marvel. by using the reaction from the core of the HB coffee attendant we have just reversed the damage from that Klingon bird-of-prey cloaked in a nice jacket. we are back to full power !

*captain kirk voice* get me star fleet command. record captains log on sosuave stardate 11-19-2005 01:00. Klingon bird-of-prey cloaked in a nice jacket encountered at this position.

*scotty voice* where to now captain ?

*captain kirk voice* second star to the right and straight on till morning

cue Sapiens morning recital and theme song

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LIT,

You have a superb sense of humor!!!!:up:

are you Pook in disguise come to teach the Don Juans the ways of enlightenment ?
NO.

"are you the one or do we look for another"
It is said: "You shall know them by their actions."

I am just a disciple following in the footsteps of the Grand Masters; I shall be judged by my actions and not my words. It is up to you to decide my title in your eyes and to the Creator what I am.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudos.

Gentlemen,

Thank you, thank you, for the kudos!

Ok, if you read at the beginning of the thread you will remember that this is a journey about becoming a Man.

Yes, you came here to this forum to learn how to seduce women. But there is more to life than that.

Most people take care of the exterior and hope to improve the inner self. It doesn’t work that way. If the package is all nice and pretty but the contents are rotten, all you have is garbage.

However if the inner self is robust and healthy, the outer will shine through without effort. It is like growth, from a single cell you become a whole.

For those of you worrying about money; you will see that once you apply the Truth, you will never find scarcity in your life. As a matter of fact you will be so fruitful, your legacy will be enjoyed by future generations and many more.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence for me comes not from past accomplishments - but from the promise of future accomplishments.

I never found my confidence until I learned to set goals and actually believe that I would someday achieve them.

I mean, I always wanted to end up with a supermodel looking gal (who doesn't?) but I never actually believed I could. I also did not truly believe I could be a millionaire (save a lucky break), be an internationally renowned scientist, a charming socializer, or anything resembling muscular.

These are all things that I have always wanted, but never knew that I could have them. If I only tried.

Teach your young friend that he can have whatever it is he wants. This is knowledge that gives rock solid confidence.

You fail with a girl? There are billions more. You have a bad day? Make tomorrow a good day. You're broke? Learn how to make money. You're in bad shape? Hit the gym.

Why should I be insecure about anything when I can just make a plan to fix it?

BrotherAP :D

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

Why should I be insecure about anything when I can just make a plan to fix it?

BrotherAP,

Excellent, however, could you share with us on what foundation are your plans rooted. What are the core values or beliefs?

-Sapiens

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Re: Thanks for the Kudos.

Originally posted by Sapiens
Gentlemen,

Thank you, thank you, for the kudos!

Ok, if you read at the beginning of the thread you will remember that this is a journey about becoming a Man.

Yes, you came here to this forum to learn how to seduce women. But there is more to life than that.

Most people take care of the exterior and hope to improve the inner self. It doesn’t work that way. If the package is all nice and pretty but the contents are rotten, all you have is garbage.

However if the inner self is robust and healthy, the outer will shine through without effort. It is like growth, from a single cell you become a whole.

For those of you worrying about money; you will see that once you apply the Truth, you will never find scarcity in your life. As a matter of fact you will be so fruitful, your legacy will be enjoyed by future generations and many more.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

This may be the single greatest post ever. Chock full of vitamins too!

Thank you Brother Sapiens,

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP,

Excellent, however, could you share with us on what foundation are your plans rooted. What are the core values or beliefs?

-Sapiens

I come from a stance of empowerment.

We've known for ages that the mind is an amazingly powerful thing. Your brain is capable of completely reorganizing itself to learn something new. This has been shown by countless studies that challenge a persons reality. One example is making them wear contacts that flip the world upside down. These people, at first, are hopelessly lost, not able to coordinate anything and feeling disorientated. By two weeks time, they don't even notice that the world is switched. It seems normal. Their brain has re-organized to compensate.

If you are determined, you can learn anything. Some things outside the realm of your natural ability may take more effort from you than another person. You have more to be proud of for learning these things, because you forced yourself to do something that didn't come naturally for you.

For example, I am naturally good at math, science, and computers. People regularly praise me for these skills, because they don't understand that they're all easy for me. I do not have to put effort into them.

I get much less praise for keeping a clean house. This is an ongoing struggle for me! I have had to completely retrain myself, struggling against my nature the whole way. I could easily fall into my old habits at any time, but I keep myself in check. This takes much more effort than learning math or science for me.\

This is the same story for snowboarding. I remember being 10 years old and riding up the lift, freezing my ass off dreaming about sitting next to the fireplace with a nice cup of hot chocolate watching cartoons - but I wanted to be a good snowboarder. And, by the time I was 16, I was instructing professionally. Considering that I'm not naturally athletic, I'm very proud of the fact that many people have called me the best snowboarder they know. I earned that.

But, there was a time when I would not try and change things. People will tell you "Be happy with who you are" and I honestly tried. I placed value on superficial things, like beauty, and truly believed that I did not deserve an HB10. I had already taken myself out of the running before I had a chance to play the game. There was more to it than that. I also dropped out of high school, and watched my friends walk across the stage while I sat in plain dress in the audience. I almost gave up on all of my dreams, loathe to work minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life. Then reality hit me like a train, and I got my GED. Now I'm halfway done with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering, and I have the third highest GPA in the department. Always, before, my intelligence had given me a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card in school, and I was arrogant about it. But when I was faced with the reality that my friend who was no smarter than I was had ended up at Princeton, and I was a dropout, was when I fully understood the value of hard work and determination. The value of wanting something.

I realized that we're all the same. Some of us are given more, and some of us are given nothing and work for every thing we have. I, for one, am proud to say that I worked for something - and that's what motivates me. It's not the million dollars in the bank so much as the accomplishment that I made a million dollars (or ten or a hundred million). I can risk losing that entire fortune, and never regret it, because I'll know I did it. Even if I die broke. I still achieved that. Besides, if I can do it once, I can do it twice - so what's to fear? I now know that I can have a supermodel, given I learn to seduce women and place myself where I can meet a supermodel - and just knowing that I can means that I can choose whether or not I do. Even if, in the long run, I don't - well it's because I chose not to. Whether I could or not isn't really a question.

So I embraced the fact that I really can do anything I want. I freed myself from preconceived notions of careers and common pathways, and now that I truly believe in my own abilities I can plan to do anything. I blew my oppurtunities wide open, and I'm setting crazy goals.

Now that I believe I can do anything, I've made plans to do all the things I've always wanted to do. Before I die, I will own a house on every continent, see every wonder of the world, know the taste of wealth, snowboard on the swiss alps, see the northern lights, touch a shark in the wild, learn how to talk to a monkey via sign language, sail across the atlantic ocean, learn to be a stunt pilot, and learn how to hanglide, amongst many other things I've always wanted to do.

And, I always know that if I end up in the gutter, I can make my way back out and start all over again.

How can I not be confident, with all that to look forward to?

BrotherAP

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I come from a stance of empowerment.

em·pow·er
tr.v. em·pow·ered, em·pow·er·ing, em·pow·ers

1. To invest with power, especially legal power or official authority. See Synonyms at authorize.
2. To equip or supply with an ability; enable: “Computers... empower students to become intellectual explorers” (Edward B. Fiske).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BrotherAP,

Quite lengthy post, yet you did not answer the question.

I commend you for your corporal and material achievements, for you should clearly be lauded.

However, you state you come from a stance of empowerment.

Check the definition above and think for a bit.

YOU WERE ALWAYS EMPOWERED.

Just because you were ignorant of the fact, doesn’t change the fact.

From the very moment you were gifted your physical body, you were empowered.

Re-read your post carefully. I hope it becomes self-evident you only speak about physical actions and material things you wish to achieve.

Yet I hope one day you realize that your physical body is not YOU. Your physical body it is only a container by which you sense and manipulate the physical world, it decays and its time is limited.

There is much to learn, it is my hope you wish to journey with us.

-Sapiens

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to answer your question, it's a bit vague but I think I know what you're probing for

I am agnostic.

And I realize that I listed physical actions - but they don't have to be physical. If my body were to fail me today, and all I had was my mind I'd still find a way to set goals. Maybe I'd memorize poetry, or work on physics theories. Whatever I could do, I would. I would make something of myself and of my time. I'm realizing more and more that it is what I do that defines me.

As far as I am aware, we have this life. That means this world that I see around me is all I get. This being the case, I have to make the most of it while I'm here. As for death and the afterlife, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

And, as to whether or not I was empowered - I'll quote Mark Twain "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." Having a physical body means nothing if you use it for nothing

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to answer your question, it's a bit vague but I think I know what you're probing for

I am agnostic.

And I realize that I listed physical actions - but they don't have to be physical. If my body were to fail me today, and all I had was my mind I'd still find a way to set goals. Maybe I'd memorize poetry, or work on physics theories. Whatever I could do, I would. I would make something of myself and of my time. I'm realizing more and more that it is what I do that defines me.

As far as I am aware, we have this life. That means this world that I see around me is all I get. This being the case, I have to make the most of it while I'm here. As for death and the afterlife, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

And, as to whether or not I was empowered - I'll quote Mark Twain "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." Having a physical body means nothing if you use it for nothing

BrotherAP,

I apologize for not being able to make clear my point to you. This is not about religion or an afterlife. This is about life here and now. Yes, this is about faith; faith beginning with you and extending to your fellow human beings. I was an Agnostic at one time; however, Agnosticism is incongruent and inconsistent with faith.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Continuing with GH's questions...

Q. Ok, Sapiens. Let's, say I don’t give her the power to intimidate me and I approach her and she embarrass the sh!t out of me?

A. Well, let us look at the second fundamental principle: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Don’t do to others what you don’t want done to you; for you are ultimately responsible for your actions or inactions.

Let me give you some examples:

You are at the supermarket; you see a banana peel on the floor, then a lady walking toward it. You have the feeling that she will slip on it; you don’t do anything but watch and in effect the lady slips, breaking her hip. Now, let’s say that the one walking toward the banana peel was you and the one watching was the lady. Would you like to have her warn you about the peel preventing you from breaking your hip?

Do not expect anybody to do anything you are not willing to do yourself.

Second example:

You are driving in the morning rush hour, someone cuts you off. You get angry and follow the person until you are able to cut them off and scream obscenities at them. Now, let say this person is ignorant, stupid and unenlighted. You empower this brute with control of your emotions and actions. Now let’s say that that person that did the original infraction is you. Would you like the other person to react the way you did?

Always expect others to do the same thing you are willing to do to others.

Whoa, Sapiens, that is something but I am still with egg on my face from that crazy broad and I don’t understand what the second principle means.

What it means is this; you approach her, she doesn’t respond well to you. She did not treat you with dignity or respect.

Can she expect to be treated with dignity and respect from others?
No.

Why? Because of the second fundamental principle; she should just said. Thank you, I am flattered but I am not interested.

Everything you do or are willing to do or not do, expect the exact same thing from others. Consequently, if someone does you harm, they should be ready to expect the same from you and vice versa.

People think that when Grand Master Christ said that if someone strikes you on the cheek, you should respond with putting the other cheek; is a sign of weakness. They are absolutely wrong. Grand Master Christ meant that responding to violence with violence only lead to death.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GH continues to feel jilted...

“Well Sapiens, I hear what you are saying, but I still feel jilted”; GH said.

Yes, you are hearing me but not listening, what does the first fundamental principle says?

“All Beings have an equal and unalienable right to exist. But not all Beings are created with equal abilities.”

The part you should be thinking about here is: “But not all Beings are created with equal abilities.”

Yes, the woman in the example may have been created with appealing beauty in YOUR eyes; however, she may not have been created with the ability to be sensible, understanding or caring. In other words, she may have been created as someone insensible, rude, brute and stupid.

Abilities are not limited to physical attributes, they also include spiritual capabilities or lack there of.

Remember there are evil persons, whom will do you harm just for the sake of doing you harm. You just need to develop the abilities to identify those. Just because you choose to ignore the fact, does not mean the fact does not exist.

Furthermore, she may be reacting as a consequence of a previously bad experience. You need to learn to perceive the Universe not only from your perspective, but from the perspective from those around you.

Any questions, comments before we continue?

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asked, how is the Truth used to build wealth.

From what you have learned I hope it is obvious; but since this is a seduction board do you guys think is appropriate to discuss it here?

You may wanna check it out at this board instead:

http://www.wealthyconnection.com/

What you guys think?

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GH 1st date.

Well, GH had his 1st date from a chick we met while sarging. He claims he had a good time with her and that although he finds her attractive and would not mind “Hitting it”he feels she is more into him than him into her.

He thinks this is a problem because he doesn’t feel she is much of a challenge. LOL, this is coming from a guy that a few weeks ago was an AFC.

-Sapiens

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: GH 1st date.

Originally posted by Sapiens
Well, GH had his 1st date from a chick we met while sarging. He claims he had a good time with her and that although he finds her attractive and would not mind “Hitting it”he feels she is more into him than him into her.

He thinks this is a problem because he doesn’t feel she is much of a challenge. LOL, this is coming from a guy that a few weeks ago was an AFC.

-Sapiens
Haha, silly GH. As a fisherman, I would catch little fishes for fun as I am waiting for that big one to arrive.

It does sound like he is gaining some skill and confidence. Great for him.

Keep us posted.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be very funny if GH goes on to become a leading dating book writer after he completes his Jedi training

"this book is dedicated to Sapiens my mentor. because you believed in me i found the hope to believe in myself"

GH AND THE LAND OF AMAZON WOMEN

how to succeed in the dating world of today

AS SEEN ON TV

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GH asks about making someone do something....

While out in the field practicing approaches and EC/smile techniques GH asked me. Hey Sapiens, how is it that you make those women respond so well to you? Funny, I never thought I “made” them respond well to me. There is a lesson here I want to share with you, as I did with GH.

First of all, you can’t make anyone do anything. You either seduce or coerce them into doing something. I know what you are thinking, just like GH did, you will say: “Well Sapiens, if I hold a gun to your head I can make you do something.” Not true, you can coerce me to do something with the threat of an imminent death from a shot from the gun you are holding. But if I choose to die, you have to shoot me, and haven’t been successful at making me do anything.

This example is a little dramatic and extreme? Yes, but very effective in drawing this point out. Thanks for the graphic Sapiens, but how is this going to help me in picking up chicks? Well, once you are armed with this knowledge you can go out in the field and seduce and coerce women to please you in whatever way you wish to be pleased.

Coercion is an extreme word here, we may want to change it to a mild form and call it persuasion; and seduction we will keep it at such.

This is where I introduce to you the third fundamental principle:

“Let not your Virtues or Vices be used against you.”

Women are experts in using guilt in order to get you to do things for them; also they use the seduction of their beauty against you to manipulate you to do things for them. The State uses the threat of physical force against you if you don’t comply with an edict.

Why is all this seduction and coercion possible against you? It is possible because of your ignorance of the fundamental principles or Truth. You can persuade or seduce an alcoholic with liquor; a philanderer with the promise of sex and an insecure person with the threat of abandonment.

You now know you have an equal and unalienable right to exist; now you know no one can “MAKE” you do anything, only seduce you or coerce you into doing or not doing something. Conversely, you can only seduce or coerce others to do or not to do your will.

-Sapiens

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is very interesting Sapiens.