Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Re: STOP, STOP, FVCKIN STOP

Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
for once i actually agree with you, cardio.

Sapiens, you are a fool, and i would even call bullsh!t on this. $5K is a lot of money for someone to just dish out to your ass. does he have a money tree growing in his backyard? most people don't make that much in a month. and he just trusted you from the get-go like that? if it's not bullsh!t, then your new friend has more issues than you can imagine...he needs to get those sorted out first.

by the way, maybe i'm missing something, but what happened to the part where you're supposed to tell us about your world-renowned skills? i mean, who the fvck do you think you are? even the best god-damn pick-up artists in the world don't charge that much for seminars. seriously, who are you kidding...

you are scum. man...i bet you don't have any friends. guys like you usually don't have many friends. ever heard of humane generosity? geez...

and the title of this thread is absolutely ridiculous. help you? what, so you can go make 5g's off of our comments??

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
haha, and h20, i bet the sorry son of a bytch couldnt teach a boy how to piss in the toilet, never the less, get laid....I mean come on, david deangelo makes money off this shyt, and he misses the point, be a man, and all these tips and techniques and tactics come naturally, why fake it? Why not just be real? Embrace your testerone and live in your testerone.......this advice does not cost $5,000, it just merely costs some ambition and motivation to get off your azz and go be a man.....$5,000 what is this
WHEEL OF FORNICATION

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm...someone forgot to take their meds today; and I just hate when they leave the computers unattended at the psycho ward.:crackup:

h20, :crackup: Nope, no major skills here to brag about.

One thing though: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Yes, I would gladly have paid 5K when I was 23 to have someone teach me the ropes. That would had made the last 12 years even more successful. Not to mention that the 35k I paid Uni was practically a waste..Oh well.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR....NYC part 1.

Saturday Night Major Sarge Campaign

After a major pep talk with GH we agreed to head out to New York City about 9:pM.

We had previously agreed with Jessica and Amanda to hit some salsa clubs in the City. I had told Amanda I was going to pick her and Jessica up. But first I was going to call her at 6:00 PM. When the time rolled around I called Amanda, but got her VM (Voice Mail). No problem, I was expecting this; I left a VM telling her to call me back before 7:30 PM, but if she could not called me before that to please do not bother to call at all.

At 9: PM the women had not called, no biggie. Wizard and I expected this, GH, however was very disappointed. Ok, so by now we are heading out. I told GH that this was going to be a very difficult experience for him, since Wizard and I were planning to put him through the paces. We were going to make him do 20 approaches and get at least one number.

We took the train and headed into the City. On the way we were making EC and saying hi to the women on the train, tried to push GH into starting convos but he didn’t budge.

I spot a HB8.0 standing by the back door of our couch, looking bored and with her iPod on. I catch her eye and smile, she smiles back. I make my move.

Sapiens: <Smile> “Those are some cool boots, is that what the cool women are wearing now days?”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Yeah, how did you know?”
Sapiens: “Well I can see it’s obvious, LOL, you are one of the cool people huh?”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Yeah.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “You are also very humble, LOL”
HB8.0: “Yeah, I know”
Sapiens: “Wow, humble and confident. You are a heart breaker huh?”
HB8.0: <LOL>
Sapiens: “So tell me, how many hearts have you broken?”
HB8.0: <Smile> “Oh, I don’t know….I don’t keep track, you know.”
Sapiens: “Ouch”
HB8.0: “I provably go to hell for that, huh?”
Sapiens: <Smiling> “I think you are assuming too much, we don’t just let anybody down there you know.”
HB8.0: <LOL>
Sapiens: “So, what’s your name?”
HB8.0: “Fab”
Sapiens: “What?; say again.”
HB8.0: “Fab”
Sapiens: “Fab? What your parents were high or something when they made you?”
HB8.0: <Shocked look on face> “Noooo.”
Sapiens: “Just kidding. So Fab, rhymes with Tab, what’s your story?”
HB8.0: <Smiles> I am a grad student and go to ….blah, blah…blah…
After some lengthy convo….

Sapiens: “Tab, give me your digits and I will call you so we can hang out”
HB8.0: <Looking serious> “Yeah, right like you will call.”
Sapiens: <Smiling> “Well, if you don’t give me the number, you will never know.”
HB8.0: <Smiling> “Umm, Okay it’s xxx.xxx.xxxx”

After we arrive at the station in the City we head into the 1st club…..

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh k. Make him read a confindence book or something. Bring him in the field when he not ready is like putting a man in iraq not trained for war. Help him understand women some and bring his @ss to this website so the Djs can pull him together. If he wants to be successful with women he needs NEW FAITH. His faith right now is " I can't do it ". Make him read mastery or something.
Helping him isn't a bad idea but it's being taken at the wrong view. Make him see the light. !!!!!!

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackdragon5095
Bring him in the field when he not ready is like putting a man in iraq not trained for war.
you havent seem some of the units over there. minimal training at best, mainly just checking a box to say it was done, not necessarily to standard. No better way to learn something aside from hitting the ground running. Total immersion is key, this guy has some confidence issues that need to be worked out or every weekend will result in sapien having a good time and this guy being right where he started

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was using that as a exmaple. I know united states has good trainning for the army but back to the point.

This guy can't image himself getting hb's. When he said that he dosen't look good to that hb. That told me he has a poor self-image of himself. Thats the problem with many people. Not being happy about who they are. If he gonna be successful he gonna have to drop that poor me.

Maybe start him off just being around women and talking to them. Let some of the girls know he shy and they may find it as cute and talk to him. At least get the guy used to being around women. He apporachs women with a poor me attuide thats making girls run to the hills.

I'm not trying to put the guy down it's just that when it comes to getting women you need to work on yourself. Not knowing shortcuts and easy pick up lines.

(change in mind)

Maybe we should focus on helping him find his confidnce besides me pointing out his issues and problems. Beating fears would be great start. Getting used to being around women would help too.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR....NYC part 2

As we come out of the station, into the street I hear my phone beep.

I checked my messages; Amanda just left a VM telling me how she forgot to charge her phone and that it was really rude of me telling her not to call at all if it was after 7:30 PM, also to call her back. Umm, yeah, right.

I love Manhattan; there is no place like it in the world, not to mention the HB/male ratio. On the way to the club, we continue with EC and smile practice.

We arrive at the first club; go up the stairs to the second floor. The place is packed, the DJ is playing reggaeton and the crowd is on fire. We walk around the place, checking out the scene. Wizard walks up to the bar and orders three Perrier’s.

I spot a group of HB7-8s and make EC with one of them. Wizard gives me a Perrier and I tell him, “I am going to make some friends.” He smiles and turns to GrassHopper and gives him the other Perrier. GH asks him, “What’s this?” Wizard tells him, “It’s water dude.” LOL, GH looks puzzled.

GH tells me he is nervous as hell and that he is going to order a double shot of whiskey and a beer. I tell him not to get drunk, because we are not here to party; we are here to train him. If he is drunk, there is no point of bringing him here.

GH orders his drinks and I make him follow me to the group of HBs. As I come into the circle one of the babes looks at me, I smile; she smiles.

Sapiens: <Smile> “May I have this dance?”
Group of babes goes silent.
HB7.95: <Smile> “Can you dance?”
Sapiens: <Smile>: “ I don’t know, why don’t you find out?”
Uoohhhh, Ahhhhh from the group.
I extend my hand, she smiles and moves toward the dance floor.

I introduce Wizard and Grasshopper to the group.
Sapiens: <Smile> “Ladies, this are my friends, Wizard and GH. Please be gentle with GH, since he is very shy. You may do as you please with Wizard.”
HBs LOL

On the dance floor I ask HB7.95 her name, and she tells me it’s “Maria”.

Well, Maria thinks she can dance, but I have had easier times herding and leading mountain goats than leading this chick in the dance floor.

Wizard and I danced with all of them, some of them pulled GH onto the dance floor. We had a great time and even though GH looked like he had taken some ACME earthquake pills, like Wile E. Coyote after the Road Runner, in the dance floor. It was all good!

We got some numbers and at about 1:AM we decided to head to another club…..

shahgols

Reaction score
This gets my vote for best thread. Keep up the good work and don't mind the haters. Peace.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR...NYC part 3.

We hit the street, GH is buzzing. Wizard hails a cab and we head to West 34th Street.

As the cab moves in the traffic of Manhattan, it does not cease to amaze me that at the middle of the night the streets are still packed with people. I gotta tell you too, that even though Wizard lives in Philly, he knows more about the Manhattan salsa club scene than anybody I know.

We arrive at the club and make our way up the stairs. Here they are playing good classic salsa, still the place is packed and the crowd is more my age, late twenties to thirties. Wizard tells me he needs to hit the head, I tell him we will stay put except if I see anything, otherwise we will wait for him in the same spot.

As Wizard heads out, I scan the scene but don’t see any group of babes by themselves, like the other club, except for a group of 3 hot MILF’s. The DJ changes the beat to a merengue song, I move in on a MILF and ask her to dance. She doesn’t hesitate and we head to the dance floor. I leave GH standing next to the other 2 MILFs.

After dancing a bit, I see Wizard back next to GH and making conversation with the MILFs. All of us have a good time and dance until about 2:30 AM, when I remind Wizard we gotta make the last train home.

As we are walking to the train station it becomes evident that GH is shyt faced, he pukes on the way to catch the train. Once inside the train, we sit down and GH passes out.

Just before the train leave's the station two HB9’s walk in and stand holding the strap-hangers. I try to make EC but they are not interested. After the train is moving for a few minutes I ask the HB9s if they know what time is it? HB9A looks at me and then ignores me.

Now I am pissed, they have their ***** shields so high that I will need to cut them down to size.

Sapiens: <Smile> “Excuse me ladies, where are you from?”
HB9A: <Looking nonchalant> “Can’t you see we are ignoring you”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Yes, I can see that, but from where we are, common courtesy dictates you give someone the time if you are asked.”
HB9A: <Looks at her watch> “ It’s 3:10”
Sapiens: “I didn’t just ask you now for the time, I asked where are you from, I guess you don’t speak English too well huh?”
HB9A: <Rolls her eyes> “I speak English just fine and we are from Jersey.”
Sapiens: “I knew ugly women came from Jersey!”
HB9A and B: <Jaws drop>
HB9A: “You are rude and weird”
Sapiens: <Smile> “I know, but I won’t hold that against you!”
HB9B: “Um, she meant you, jerk”
Sapiens: <Looking straight at HB9A eyes and smiling> “I know what she meant, it’s called SARCASM”
HB9A: <Smiles and shakes head>
Sapiens: <Smile> “ I am just kidding, ugly women don’t come from Jersey, we are from Jersey, so we should know.”
Then I turn to Wizard and give him a condescending look and tilt of the head. Wizard stares at me with this look of “Oh, hell no, anything but that!” I signal him to move in on HB9B.

HB9A: “Are you always this annoying?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “No, only on my best days. So what’s your name?”
HB9A: “Why you wanna know?”
Sapiens: “So when you get rich and famous I can say ‘I have met her and she was really cool.’”
HB9A: <LOL> “My name is Melanie”
Sapiens: <Smile> “And your friend’s?”
HB9A: “Stephanie”
Sapiens: “You have a beautiful name. So, Melanie is your mom hot?”
Melanie: <Looking shocked> “Nooo, I don’t know….Eeeewww, why would you ask that?”
Sapiens: “’cause you know the cliché, look at the future mother-in-law before making a decision to get married.”
Melanie: <LOL> “There will be no marrying between any of us.”
Sapiens: <Smile> “ I know, you can’t expect me to fly blind, I need to see my future mother-in-law first”
Melanie: <LOL>
Sapiens: “So, you guys have a good time in the City?”
Melanie: <Smile> “Yeah, we….blah, blah…blah…

Long convo…..

Melanie: <looking at GH> “So what happened to your friend?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Ah, we lost him in an operation over the Westside, but our Brotherhood Honor Code forbids us to leave a man behind.”
Melanie: <LOL> “What were you guys doing?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Can’t tell you, it is top secret. If I tell you, I am gonna have to wipe your memory like Men in Black. And we would not wanna do that do we?”
Melanie: <LOL> “And why not?”
Sapiens: <Smile> “Because then you would forget about us, and that would be a real tragedy.”
Melanie: <LOL>

More long convo……

As we are approaching the HB’s station..

Melanie: “We are almost at our stop. Aren’t you forgetting something?”
Sapiens: “Umm, don’t think so, what?”
Melanie: <Smile, gives sexy look> ‘You know….”
Sapiens: <LOL> “Silly me, what’s your #?”
Melanie: <LOL> “It’s xxx.xxx.xxxx”

HB’s got off, then we continued home……………..

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow $5k is aot of money to give away for what u can learn for free . . . .

I suggest you introduce him to Sosuave, mASF, and other forums

Use his money, buy him some MM DVDS or DYD DVDS or something !!!

I suggest "Beta into ALpha" from "www.new-alpha.com" .. Great book on becoming a man .. or Carlos Xuma .. Lend him your seduction stuffs, gimmicks, w/e ...

Get a book "Mastery" , give it to him.

You are doing a great job trying to change him, but changing someone comes from within. You can't just take him with you and sarge by yourself. HE NEEDS to do it himself, ALONE, if not with you.

I think it's great that you help, helping someone to achieve something is a great feeling afterward. Would you like him to hate you later for charging that much? For something that can be learned easily if he has will power? Be serious here, this **** is not hard if you have the balls to approach. Once he got the balls to do so, he's pretty much on his own journey toward mastership.

Maybe charge him 500 or something, but 5000 !!! that's insane bro. LOOK AT THE TOP PUAs, who the hell charges that much for their seminars.

Don't be selfish and hold him back from this forums or any other resources that can be discovered on the internet. If he seeks your help, he is in need, he is your friend. Don't take that much. Give him back the money and take only a small portion of it as a time.

OR i suggest you could charge $25-50 bucks per session of advice, or a night out. That way, he WILL try to approach for sure and whenever he comes to you. HE will learn everything that he gets stuck on. You won't be wasting your time, and he won't be wasting his money. We are all brothers with the same goal here . . . .

Tkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
From your last post, It looks like you're pretty damn good, Sapiens.

I loved it how you took down those girls ***** shields!

5K is alot of money, I hope you give some back to him.
Anyway keep it up dude, I hope you get this guy together

Too bad nobody like you (with somewhat less of an apetite for money :p) lived in Belgium, lol.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.... Due to popular demand, I won't take his money.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tkay

Too bad nobody like you (with somewhat less of an apetite for money :p) lived in Belgium, lol.
Ouch!! <looking for rope and a solid cross beam> LOL

:crackup:

-Sapiens

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for you, Sapiens. You're not scamming the guy if you give him what he paid for.

He's not a child, he's responsible for the money he agrees to spend.

A Tyler Durden seminar might not cost $5k, but this is more than a seminar. This is an apprenticeship. This is a private episode of MTV Made, guest starring Sapiens.

You should be taping this. Sell it to ABC for the next big reality show.

I hate reality shows, but I love this thread. I'll stay tuned, and I'm rooting for GH.

BrotherAP

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I'm all for you, Sapiens. I love this thread. I'll stay tuned, and I'm rooting for GH.

BrotherAP
BrotherAP,

Thanks for the kudos, I am not doing it for the money. I do quite well with running my own company.

What most of the greenhorns don't realize that it takes a lot of time to document this. I live a very active, busy and happy life; and my time is at a premium. All I am doing is giving back, just like my mentor did, and I promised him I would do if I ever became successful.

I am hopeful that by sharing my experiences with others, they may learn.

Don't worry about GH, he is in better shape than I was when my mentor took me under his wing; and I did spend more than 5K to learn.

I wish you an excellent, healthy, long and happy life.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash Morons: People can do whatever the **** they want. If this guy agrees to pay 5k to learn how to pick up from his neighbour, that's his ****ing business not yours. Get a ****in grip or **** off.

Fa Zhou

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy agreed to the deal. 5K for this kind of apprenticeship is a goddamn steal! Cause a message board or self help book is not an experience at a club.

I'm looking forward to reading more updates, Sapiens.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time for you and Gh to have a 1 on 1 talk. Remind him why he doing what he dose. Remind him that he doing what he dose so he can get better with women. Reading books and watching DvDs on seduction isn't bad but the real expernice comes from being in the field. Ketp using the shy thing isn't bad trick but remember !!! Women really don't want a shy guy, they just find it cute. Ketp up the work and I'm learning from this.