Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
warpy said:
yo sep,

i commented on your blog regarding "what will you do if she hears about the birthday girl", please respond here :)
Nothing happened with birthday girl.

-Sapiens

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
then i got things mixed up, the one you danced with in the birthday if i remember correctly she is a friend of K

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the Net….

Gentlemen, I am going off the net for sometime.

I am going to work on a book and boot camp program to be released next year.

My best,

-Sapiens

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
atleast finish the kathrin story, its not tuesday yet and we are all waiting to hear what happened on the date.

w.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sapiens you're doing your thing i could use your help myself but i would probably waste your time and i don't have 5,000 dollars but if i was established i would call on you

KungFuJoe

Reaction score
It took me four hours to read this post.

Is this true?

I am only seventeen and this **** feels like it is true.

Is he right?

I feel like I knows more than my dad and mom after reading this post.

Is this **** valid?

How come no one has argued with him?

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
KungFuJoe said:
It took me four hours to read this post.

Is this true?

I am only seventeen and this **** feels like it is true.

Is he right?

I feel like I knows more than my dad and mom after reading this post.

Is this **** valid?

How come no one has argued with him?
yes, the knowledge in the thread is true. i have tried it and it works. the stories he tells about, who knows? i think he may have made them up to help us understand. this thread has changed my life more than any other, i like Pook, Antidump, Senor Fingers and others as well, but only Sapiens pulls it all together.

he has posted some new stuff at his blog, that **** has got me thinking hard where i am going with my life.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question...

I was asked, if I needed to know one thing, what would it be?

The thing I would need to know is this: It's all in your or my head.

What does that means? It means, you have the same right to exist that others have, only your recognition that they are superior to you makes them so. Power is given, not taken. People give you power over them or you give them power over you. That's all.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107544&highlight=sapiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrrr
what is this dogma you speak of and where can i read about it? thanks!

http://sapiensstory.blogspot.com/

Quote:
The Prison of Fallacious and Ostensibly Rightful Ideas through Dogma…

Before I begin, first let us get some word definitions established so you may fully understand what I am trying to communicate to you in this piece.

Fallacious: Tending to mislead; deceptive; containing or based on an incorrect or misleading notion or information.

Ostensible: Pretended; appearing as such but not necessarily so.

Rightful: Having a just or proper claim; right, correct.

Idea: The content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; a personal view.

Dogma: An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.

Words are powerful. Through words, gods are made and unmade.

Since you were a child you were told what things were called. In time you came to assimilate the sounds of words to the things which your ancestors had assigned to them; likewise, actions were in the same manner and process named and termed.

In an imperceptible way, the ideas and beliefs of your ancestor were incorporated into what became your beliefs. Imperceptible because you did not posses a reference with which to contrast that which you were being taught.

As you grew older and began to observe the world around you, some of the things you were taught did not match with your physical reality. If you began to questions those teachings out of your own curiosity you were told to let it be, take them on faith, or not to question them. If you did persist to question, you were either laughed at, shun or labeled a non-conformist, radical or any derogatory term to make you cease your inquiry.

Why such a strong objection to seeking the answer to why some beliefs did not match your physical reality? Could it be that some of your ancestors and now some of your peers have a vested and very profitable incentive in keeping those beliefs active in your thought process?

There is no more powerful and effective weapon than that that is placed and used against you in your head.

Let’s say for example you see a fruit tree. You watch the tree and eventually you notice a pattern begin to form: You see the tree bloom, then fruit begins to form, the fruit forms, matures and ripens, then falls to the ground.

You take to observing other fruit trees and soon are able to see patterns in common. Eventually from all your observations you form a conclusion; no matter the type of fruit tree all fruit always falls to the ground.

In your village there is common belief that the Chief is the chief because he was blessed with a tree that the fruit does not fall to the ground and only the chief is able to pick the fruit off that tree, if someone other than the chief picks the fruit off the tree that person dies immediately.

Well, from your observation you begin to doubt the belief about the Chief being the chief because of the special fruit tree. You ask to observe the tree of the Chief, but are refused permission to observe it. You begin to question the power of the tree out loud and soon find yourself in hot water in front of the village high priests. You excitedly explain your observations to the high priests and they listen to you with great attention. After you are done with your presentation, they explain to you that they themselves have seen the special tree of the Chief and that they have also witness doubter die immediately after picking fruit from it, and that only the Chief is the only one able to pick the fruit from that tree.

They tell you that your observations are misguided and that although you mean well, you better accept the status quo. Soon enough you get the clue, you begin to understand that if you want to stay alive you must better publicly accept what the high priests are telling you to believe because if you continue to persist in making public your observations, they will have you executed for heresy.

You wise up and decide that you want to stay alive. You publicly acknowledge whatever the high priests tell you to acknowledge while inside you keep harboring deep doubts to the validity of their teachings.

You lay low for a while and let the commotion of your prior actions died down. Soon enough you hatch a plan to observe the Chief’s fruit tree. Eventually you gain access to observe the tree and find that the tree is not really a tree but something made up by the Chief and the high priests. You come to find out that you were right with your observations, and that the teachings of the Chief and the high priests are a farce.

You continue to study how is it that the Chief and the high priests were able to con everyone into believing that the Chief’s tree had magical powers. You ask subtle questions in order not to raise suspicions of your true motives, lest the high priests find out what you are up to and have your head cut off.

After much research you find that long ago, the ancestors, before they were formed into a village there was much chaos and war among them; it was not until the idea of the magical fruit tree that there was something of peace and order to come about. Soon and through generations the beginnings of the idea of the Chief’s fruit tree were long forgotten, but the system and its benefits continue to be enjoyed by the privileged few that were in the position of administering the idea of the Chief’s fruit tree.
So you discovered the whole thing was a farce and that some of your peers were the beneficiaries of a very powerful and profitable farce. What are you to do? What are you to do with your new found knowledge?

How about learning the reason in the first place the system was made to succeed? What problem did it solved in the first place and what would happen if you destroyed it?

This my friend, is how dogma has the masses locked in a fallacious prison, yet most of them can’t be let out to their own devices since they are ignorant and therefore dangerous to their own selves.

-Sapiens

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my analysis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Democles
All he's saying is that people will lie to control and profit from you.

he's saying way more than that! he is saying that you are being controlled and don't know you are being controlled, and you don't know how to get out of it because you can't even begin to tell how to free yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapiens
The Prison of Fallacious and Ostensibly Rightful Ideas through Dogma…

Before I begin, first let us get some word definitions established so you may fully understand what I am trying to communicate to you in this piece.

Fallacious: Tending to mislead; deceptive; containing or based on an incorrect or misleading notion or information.

Ostensible: Pretended; appearing as such but not necessarily so.

Rightful: Having a just or proper claim; right, correct.

Idea: The content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; a personal view.

Dogma: An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.

here he tells you what he is trying to say and includes the word definitions so you don't get him wrong. He is saying you are kept prisoner by ideas that are misleading and pretending or appearing to be noble and right, which they are not, but are made to be used as law or rules that you are not supposed to break.

Quote:
Words are powerful. Through words, gods are made and unmade.

here he tells you that everything begins and ends with words. you better know how to use words and how words are used.

Quote:
Since you were a child you were told what things were called. In time you came to assimilate the sounds of words to the things which your ancestors had assigned to them; likewise, actions were in the same manner and process named and termed.

In an imperceptible way, the ideas and beliefs of your ancestor were incorporated into what became your beliefs. Imperceptible because you did not posses a reference with which to contrast that which you were being taught.

here he tells you that you were taught one way, but you can't tell if you were taught the right way because you don't know any other way.

Quote:
As you grew older and began to observe the world around you, some of the things you were taught did not match with your physical reality. If you began to questions those teachings out of your own curiosity you were told to let it be, take them on faith, or not to question them. If you did persist to question, you were either laughed at, shun or labeled a non-conformist, radical or any derogatory term to make you cease your inquiry.

Why such a strong objection to seeking the answer to why some beliefs did not match your physical reality? Could it be that some of your ancestors and now some of your peers have a vested and very profitable incentive in keeping those beliefs active in your thought process?

here he tells you that even though you know some of the things you were taught don't make sense, you are discourage from finding out the truth.

Quote:
There is no more powerful and effective weapon than that that is placed and used against you in your head.

here he tells you that you are your worst enemy, because you are your own prison guard, since you refuse to questions the teachings that were placed in your head.

Quote:
Let’s say for example you see a fruit tree. You watch the tree and eventually you notice a pattern begin to form: You see the tree bloom, then fruit begins to form, the fruit forms, matures and ripens, then falls to the ground.

You take to observing other fruit trees and soon are able to see patterns in common. Eventually from all your observations you form a conclusion; no matter the type of fruit tree all fruit always falls to the ground.

In your village there is common belief that the Chief is the chief because he was blessed with a tree that the fruit does not fall to the ground and only the chief is able to pick the fruit off that tree, if someone other than the chief picks the fruit off the tree that person dies immediately.

Well, from your observation you begin to doubt the belief about the Chief being the chief because of the special fruit tree. You ask to observe the tree of the Chief, but are refused permission to observe it. You begin to question the power of the tree out loud and soon find yourself in hot water in front of the village high priests. You excitedly explain your observations to the high priests and they listen to you with great attention. After you are done with your presentation, they explain to you that they themselves have seen the special tree of the Chief and that they have also witness doubter die immediately after picking fruit from it, and that only the Chief is the only one able to pick the fruit from that tree.

They tell you that your observations are misguided and that although you mean well, you better accept the status quo. Soon enough you get the clue, you begin to understand that if you want to stay alive you must better publicly accept what the high priests are telling you to believe because if you continue to persist in making public your observations, they will have you executed for heresy.

here he tells you how to find out the truth for yourself and what would happen once you found out the truth. he is saying you need to watch the world around you and take notes.

Quote:
You wise up and decide that you want to stay alive. You publicly acknowledge whatever the high priests tell you to acknowledge while inside you keep harboring deep doubts to the validity of their teachings.

You lay low for a while and let the commotion of your prior actions died down. Soon enough you hatch a plan to observe the Chief’s fruit tree. Eventually you gain access to observe the tree and find that the tree is not really a tree but something made up by the Chief and the high priests. You come to find out that you were right with your observations, and that the teachings of the Chief and the high priests are a farce.

You continue to study how is it that the Chief and the high priests were able to con everyone into believing that the Chief’s tree had magical powers. You ask subtle questions in order not to raise suspicions of your true motives, lest the high priests find out what you are up to and have your head cut off.

After much research you find that long ago, the ancestors, before they were formed into a village there was much chaos and war among them; it was not until the idea of the magical fruit tree that there was something of peace and order to come about. Soon and through generations the beginnings of the idea of the Chief’s fruit tree were long forgotten, but the system and its benefits continue to be enjoyed by the privileged few that were in the position of administering the idea of the Chief’s fruit tree.
So you discovered the whole thing was a farce and that some of your peers were the beneficiaries of a very powerful and profitable farce. What are you to do? What are you to do with your new found knowledge?

How about learning the reason in the first place the system was made to succeed? What problem did it solved in the first place and what would happen if you destroyed it?

he tells you that you must be careful with what you learn and look out for those that are getting rich from the system. those that are getting rich from the system are willing to hurt you to keep you from letting everyone else know what's up.

Quote:
This my friend, is how dogma has the masses locked in a fallacious prison, yet most of them can’t be let out to their own devices since they are ignorant and therefore dangerous to their own selves.

this is the tough part, you can't just let everyone know what's up and think everything will be fine, he says that it could be really dangerous to let people know what's up because they don't have the basic knowledge necessary to deal with one another in a fair way. in other words since they won't fear anything, they will not respect each other, unless they are taught the basic principles to live in peace.

really deep stuff from Sapiens bro.

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens is back!

http://sapiensstory.blogspot.com/

Making the case for a Credit Contraction, Deflationary Depression.

There is much confusion as to what is going on in the world economy. The reason there is so much confusion is because most of us do not understand the three interdependent concepts of Money. Money and its use did not develop in a vacuum; it came about from the myriad of trials and errors our ancestors experienced in their daily exchanges with each other in times passed. Before we can understand where we are today, we must first understand where we came from.

Three Concepts of Money.

There are three concepts that are encapsulated in what we call Money, they are:

1. Medium-of-Exchange
2. Unit-of-Accounting.
3. Storage-of-Value.

We will address each of the three concepts so we can finally understand where we are today and better predict where we are heading economically.

First of all, let’s understand what a concept is. Dictionary.com defines a concept as follows:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/concept

Concept:
–noun
1. a general notion or idea; conception.
2. an idea of something formed by mentally combining all its characteristics or particulars; a construct.
3. a directly conceived or intuited object of thought.
–verb (used with object) 4. Informal. to develop a concept of; conceive: “Experts pooled their talents to concept the new car.”

We can see from the above definition that a concept is an idea that came about from our process of thinking. How do we get an idea into our physical world, or better said, how do we get something from our head to become real? Simple, we will it so. You by taking the necessary action on a belief or idea can make things happen as long as your concept or idea can take place according to the Laws of Physics or the Laws of the Universe. Pretty deep stuff huh? Don’t worry, it is not that complicated. We are born ignorant, that is, we are born not knowing about how the world around us works. Each of us is responsible for finding out what are the rules or Laws of the Universe that govern our existence in this world.

Imagine this, if you were the only one on the planet, you would not need Money. Why? Because you would not have anyone to trade goods or services with. You would have to do everything for yourself and produce everything you need for your survival from the natural resources of the Earth. You can now see that in order for the first concept of Money to come about you need more than one Individual. Ok, so let’s say there are two or more individuals, (For simplicity, we will not address political systems where one may coerce another with violence.) at the most basic level these individuals trade with each other by barter, that is to say, if one is a farmer, the other a rancher and another a fisherman, they can exchange their goods directly for those of the others. Problems arise in barter when the goods to be exchanged are not proportional to each others subjective assigned value or the other individual may not want what the other has to offer. A rancher may value his cow higher than his want for a couple of pounds of fish, while the fisherman may only want a couple of pounds of beef, ( See barter here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barter ) or the rancher wants fish, but the fisherman does not want beef.

Medium-of-Exchange

Here is where we introduce the first concept of Money, that of a Medium-of-Exchange. Our medium of exchange must have certain characteristics, some of which are:

1. It must be transportable.
2. It must be divisible.
3. It must not be easily counterfeited.
4. It must be able to carry a high value to its inherent volume and mass.
( See Medium-of-Exchange here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium_of_exchange )

So how can we find a suitable medium-of-exchange? Well, our ancestors found it by experience, they tried using many things but the most qualified turned out to be a metal called Gold.

GOLD

Gold was found to be easily transportable, divisible; not able to be counterfeited, and could carry lots of value in a small size. It was because of Gold’s limited quantity on the Earth that enabled our ancestors the ability to set an arbitrary Monetary Unit. It would have been very hard for them to assign to any element a specific value as a Monetary Unit without reference to something else. As you would have it, it was Gold’s specific attributes that enable our ancestors to use Gold as the reference of value to the abstract concept of medium-of-exchange. Gold by virtue of its limited quantity divided by certain unit of measure could be used to set the price for other elements or products; and even time. To this very day and age, Gold is still the standard by which we can set our prices in relation to all the other elements.

By using Gold and a standard unit of measure our ancestors gave birth to the second concept of Money. They found out that they could account for other elements in terms of units of Gold. But weighting Gold was tedious and time consuming, they found out that they could make a certain quantity of Gold a standard unit of measure which easily became a standard unit of accounting. They progressed to minting coins. Gold’s limited quantity restricted the number of coins that could be made, therefore something else needed to be used in addition to Gold for use as a medium of exchange, hence, the use of Silver in relation to Gold.

By minting a standard Silver coin and assigning it a fractional value to that of a Gold coin they could expand their quantity of medium of exchange. For example, they could have one ounce of Gold equal ten ounces of Silver. This of course is not perfect, since Gold and Silver are two different elements, their proportions and ratios to each other can fluctuate. This caused prices to vary in reference to the two different elements.

Unit-of-Accounting

Once we have our medium-of-exchange we need to assign a Monetary Unit value to it, in the case of Gold we derive its Monetary Unit from its physical characteristics. Let’s say 1 ounce of Gold equals one Monetary Unit. This becomes our unit of accounting, which we can measure other element prices in reference to Gold. For example, we can say 1 Monetary Unit equal 1 ounce of Gold. So if we say, ten ounces of Silver equal one ounce of Gold, we have set our price of Silver ten times in relation to one Monetary Unit of Gold (1 Gold Ounce).

Now, let’s go back in time. We are camel sellers somewhere in the South Mediterranean. We have the latest and greatest model camel with humps and chromed hooves for a splendid price of 15 ounces of Silver. In comes Ahmed from the desert looking for a reliable camel. We showed him our models and after much haggling we settle on a price; we sell him a chromed three humped camel for 14 and a half ounces of Silver, we even throw in a new extra harness and manure catch bag (for used down-town in the village). Well, Ahmed has only two Silver coins weighting one ounce each and a bunch of small nuggets of Gold. After weighting the Gold, we find that Ahmed has 1 and three quarters of an ounce of Gold. We look up the day’s exchange rate of Gold and Silver on our daily sheepskin roll and find out that Rafik the money changer is accepting raw Gold at 1 ounce of Silver for 1/10 ounce of Gold. We do our quick math on our trusty abacus and charge Ahmed one and a half ounces of Gold. We charge Ahmed the additional 1/20th ounce of Gold for documentation and services fee.

Most of our local trade is made in Silver, so in order not to forget, we get a piece of parchment and write down our figures to the sale made to Ahmed. Since Lucca Paccioli has not popularized the double entry accounting system yet, we go ahead and write on our books:

Sold to Ahmed 1 camel for 1.5 OzT Gold or equivalent to 15 OzT Silver.

We need to find out how much we made on our deal with Ahmed, we tally up the costs, taxes and expenses and everything comes out to 12 ounces of Silver. Since we have a conversion ratio of 10 ounces of Silver to one of Gold, we find that we made three tens of an ounce of Gold or equal to 3 ounces of Silver. Not a bad 20% profit. We like selling camels.

Using the ounce of Gold as a reference, we can now plan and account to see how much potential business we can do and from there project our future profits.

The fundamental thing to note here is that we have taken something physical and drawn from it another concept, and that is the concept of a unit-of-account.

Storage-of-Value

The next concept is that of the storage-of-value. Once you had Gold, you could take it with you and trade with it. But if you did not need to use the Gold you could store it. Storing the Gold had the effect of making it more valuable, because there was less to trade with and could not be used effectively as a medium-of-exchange. Since no one can make Gold out of nothing, Gold retained its value, making it an excellent storage-of-value.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This page is a collection of free e-books in pdf form that all share on the topic of hidden history, conspiracy, anti-new world order, 9/11 and other false flag operations, religion, secret societies, mind control, cults, and geopolitics
Crossing the Rubicon - The Decline of American Empire At The End of The Age of Oil by Michael Ruppert
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2007/01/124769.shtml

America’s War on Terrorism by Michel Chossudovsky
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/11/122510.pdf

9/11 - Descent into Tyranny by Alex Jones
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119636.pdf

The New Pearl Harbor - Disturbing Questions about the Bush() Admin. and
9/11 by David Ray Griffin
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119637.pdf

9/11 Synthetic Terror - Made in the USA by Webster Griffin Tarpley
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119638.pdf

America’s Secret Establishment - An Introduction to Skull and Bones by
Antony Sutton
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119639.pdf

NATO’s Secret Armies - Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe
2005 by Daniele Ganser
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119640.pdf

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2006/10/119692.shtml

Order Out of Chaos by Paul Joseph Watson
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119693.pdf

Trilaterals over America by Antony Sutton
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119694.pdf

Propaganda: How the Media Molds your Mind by Edward Bernays 1928
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119695.pdf

The Hidden History of Zionism by Ralph Shoenman
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119696.pdf

“The New World Order” by H. G. Wells’
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119627.pdf

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2006/10/119972.shtml

The Grand Chessboard by Zbigniev Brezinzski
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119973.pdf

Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119974.pdf

Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119975.pdf

Embedded: Weapons of Mass Deception, by Danny Schechter
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119976.pdf

The Flouride Deception by Christopher Bryson -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125024.pdf

Killing Hope: US Military & CIA Interventions Since WWII Pt.1 by William Blum -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125025.pdf

Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125026.pdf

Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency by Bamford -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125027.pdf

Why Government Doesn’t Work by Harry Browne
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119977.pdf

Mind Control, World Control by Jim Keith
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/11/120472.pdf

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate - CIA and Mind Control by John Marks
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/11/120473.pdf

Michael Tsarion - Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/01/124778.pdf

Jordan Maxwell - Matrix of Power: How the World has been Controlled -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/01/124779.pdf

And the Truth Shall Set you Free by David Icke
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/124945.pdf

Infinite Love is the only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion by David Icke
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/124946.pdf

The Book of The Mother by the Shivalila Commune:
http://uads.org/u/looyah/BookOfMother.pdf

International Law Admiralty/Maritime Process Are You Lost At Sea?
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125031.pdf

The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125032.pdf

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy by Antony Sutton -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125033.pdf

Occult Theocrasy by Lady Queensborough aka Edith Starr Miller -
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125034.pdf

The Incredible Rocky, a comic book about the Rockefeller family by Joel Andreas, who wrote “Addicted to War”
http://uads.org/u/looyah/The Incredible Rocky by Joel Andreas (c)1973.pdf

TRANCEformation of America by Cathy O’Brien
http://uads.org/u/looyah/OBrien_Phi...fAmericaMKULTRAmindcontrolvictimspeaksout.pdf

Blueprint for Preparation
http://uads.org/u/looyah/BlueprintForPreparation.pdf

more related and worthwhile e-books can be found at these links:
www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/index.php

news.skilluminati.com/

If you don’t know about the conspiracy central bittorrent tracker, get w/ the program!
downloads.conspiracycentral.net/index.html

even more interesting media, including music, much of The Invisibles comic book series, and Bill Hick’s only feature film “Ninja Batchelor Party” can be found here: http://uads.org/u/looyah

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give Yourself Permission to be Happy…

Recently I was invited to a dinner party by a close friend of mine. As it turns out, we, the guests and host, soon turned that dinner party into a week-end retreat.

Although all of us that were present lead very active lifestyles, and there are many demands for our time, we have learned to seize the moment at an opportune circumstance. My friend’s dinner party turned week-end retreat became one of those opportune circumstances.

We have known each other for quite a few years; therefore we have developed enough trust with each other to be quite candid. This trust enabled us to expose and present each others’ present anxieties and views as to the current macro-economic climate.

As the week-end progressed and after many conversations and discussions, something particular became evident to me; that is, all of us at the gathering had given ourselves permission to be happy.

Now, you may be asking, what does this have to do with the topic of the current macro-economic climate?

Well, for us, as it turns out, quite a lot.

Let me explain. For those of us present, we have spent a substantial part of our lives achieving wealth. We have all at some point discovered that wealth itself was not the end but only a means into something much more.

Now, at this gathering some very insightful perspective came to light, which I will share with you here.

“I want to be rich, in a rich country.” My friend, let’s call him Tanaka, said. He said this as we were discussing the policies of the major central bankers of the world. “As opposed to what, rich in a poor country?” My friend Gupta retorted. These views, as I will explain and you will understand, are fundamental perspectives and concepts that have enabled great wealth to be created.

It turns out, that all of us present at this gathering are what you may call Individualists, that is, ardent believers in Mankind’s individual sovereignty with its accompanying personal responsibility and defenders of Liberty and property rights.
What caused my friend Tanaka’s statement, was the discussion of the policies from central bankers that have enable the creation of massive amounts of fractional reserve bank credit, which in turn, have enable the creation of derivative instruments, hedge funds and irrational speculation that will cause a severe global depression.

As Mike Whitney puts it: “A healthy economy requires that money supply not exceed the growth of real GDP; otherwise inflation will ensue.”

Inflation is a mild side effect of the true purpose of the monetary creation process. When the control of the monetary creation process is placed in private hands, it becomes nothing more than a monumental transfer of wealth scheme in favor of those that control the money creation process. If unchecked, those private hands that have been given the privilege to create the Money Stock soon yield to the sense of greed that is engendered when placed in such a position of immense power.

The meaning of Tanaka’s statement was this: Those that create the Money Stock do not produce any wealth, yet they are the primary beneficiaries of society’s wealth and its attendant benefits.

By creating interest bearing and accruing Monetary Units, those in charge of the Monetary Stock and its creation process can manipulate human behavior and transfer society’s wealth to themselves.

They do not create any wealth; all they do is the proverbial “reaping where they have not sown.”

By stealing all the wealth of others through usurious interest, they create a nation of poor, where only a few are rich; therein creating an environment of violence, insecurity, tyranny and coerced servitude.

The genius Daniel Pouzzner describes them well in his The Architecture of Modern Political Power, he calls them Power brokers:

Power brokers seek to prosper without creating the means of prosperity, often eroding it for others in order to gain relative advantage, producing a deficit in the process, which is injurious to others. Innovators seek to prosper by creating the means of prosperity for themselves, or protecting it, producing a surplus in the process, which is enjoyed by others.

By knowing that those individuals exist and learning how they operate, you can get rid of the anxiety that they create in you. This in turn will allow you to concentrate in your true calling and wealth creating that may ensue; which eventually will require you to give yourself permission to be happy and seize the moment.

Life is good!

Cheers,

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a woman wants:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/335213414.html

Alluring, difficult woman seeks stable and assertive man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-05-21, 10:39AM EDT

I am in search of a patient, assertive, and attractive man to aid me in my quest for self-improvement. These qualities are non-negotiable and the explanation is as follows.

After two intense failed relationships, {both which, in retrospect, were almost completely my fault but I was able to successfully manipulate things so as to make each man believe they were in the wrong} I have spent a lot of time thinking about who I am and I have isolated several personality traits that make it somewhat difficult for a normal person to have a relationship with me. I am looking for a man who is secure enough in himself to tolerate our exciting lifestyle {a background or degree in psychology is a plus.} I am determined to find a healthier way of approaching things, as I never want to ruin anyone's life ever again.

I have decided to be completely honest right off the bat, therefor eliminating the time it takes to 'get to know one another' {i.e. time it takes for you to realize I am a complete psycho- but by then you are completely helpless to resist my allure and charisma and are unable to wrench yourself from me, your beautiful demise.}

Some things you should know:

*I have a major 'Daddy' complex. My father, whom I adored as a god, left when I was young. No matter how well you treat me, you will never be as good of a man as my Daddy.

*I will never trust you. The first of two men I thought I loved and slept with cheated on me time and time again, and impregnated other women and paid for their abortions with my money. I did not find any of this out until two years into our relationship when we had a home and a life together and I was pregnant with a child of my own. These indiscretions, and my tendency to be rash and impulsive led to me having an abortion. I am prone to bouts of melancholy and self-hatred because of the guilt I still feel over this decision.

*I have no communication skills. I will never tell you what is wrong with me, nor will I share any of my secrets, fears, hopes or dreams with you. {I do have several of these- one of them is to someday not be so crazy.} You will have to pry information out of me. I feel like if I confide in you, when I ultimately drive you away- which I am bound to do- you will have these personal pieces of me and that makes me feel vulnerable and I am terrified of being vulnerable.

*I have an addictive personality. I was a crack addict when I was 15-16, and relapsed again when I was 18. I like to think I have conquered these addictions but it wouldn't surprise me if I relapsed again.

*I am a cold and unemotional *****. This, of course, is all a facade, but you will constantly wonder if I truly care about you or not. If you do not pay me 100% of your attention, I will feel rejected and inwardly wonder why you do not love me. Then I will pretend that you are nothing more to me than a mote of dust- which of course I do not notice. If you pay me too much attention I will feel cagey and suffocated and walk out the door without telling you where I am going and may not return for several days. No matter how long we are together, you will never see me cry. I am a brick wall.

**CLARIFICATION**- About once every five months I will cry over my vacuumed fetus but when this happens I will lock myself in the smallest possible space I can find so you cannot see me. This is usually a closet or a bathroom, although I was partial to a large trunk I owned until someone confiscated it with my best interests in mind.

*Although I will always be completely faithful to you, I will have no less than five men in line who are able and willing to keep me platonic company if you ever need to leave for any reason. This is because I cannot bear to be alone, even though I pretend that that is all I want.

*I am terrified of commitment. Know that I will never marry you, or if in a moment of confusion I do agree to marry you, I will not show up on our wedding day.

*I have some sexual preferences that some people may not be able to handle. I want sex several times a day and I like to be hit, choked, and called nasty names. Please be comfortable with such abuse.

* I am incredibly indecisive. I do not know what I want to eat, wear, or do at any given time. Once we have reached a decision I will change my mind. I am also extremely scatterbrained and lose my keys, phone, wallet, etc. on a regular basis. I will expect you to be able to locate these items. I am also very impatient and want what I want when I want it, with no regards to your feelings.

*I throw punches when I feel cornered. I kickbox, so they are good punches.

Now that that is out of the way, I do have some redeeming qualities!

*I am beautiful, intelligent, educated and articulate. You can be assured that all of your family and friends will envy you for having such a wonderful girlfriend. I am definitely the girl you can bring home to mom. You and only you will know of my dichonomy and my psychotic antics when we are alone.

*I can cook a mean steak.

*When I am happy, {which is a good portion of the time} you will feel like the most amazing man alive and the center of my universe.

*I am artistically gifted.

*I have a stable and lucrative career.

*I make friends with everyone, including homeless people and vicious dogs. I take bugs out of my house and let them go.

As mentioned, I am extremely charismatic and you will be unable to resist my charms. I guarantee you will fall in madly and twistedly love with me, and although you know that I will ultimately leave you in an emotional bloody shredded heap in pursuit of my own needs, you will be unwilling and unable to exorcise me from your life, so serious replies only, please.

P.S.- Please be an animal lover. If you are not, then I am not the girl for you.
A friend sent the above to me and asked my opinion, how to handle a women like her. My reply? You don't. You have better things to do with your life than being trapped in such a hell hole of a relationship with a psychopath. I think you my SS friends will find the above interesting.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

P.S. Querico, GH is having lots of legal problems due to his uncontrolled greed.