Fighting 101 (feeling less alpha?)

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about what is Alpha and what Beta makes you an OMEGA, you bloody robot morons. If you are not leading a tribe of tough hunters in Tanzania you are just another alpha-wannabe.

OP, self-defense is very important skill. And it makes wonders with your self-esteem. Always scan your surroundings to spot the threat in time. Learn how to deliver knock-out smack, then roll your opponent on his side, check for vital functions and that he hasnt swallowed his tongue.....and walk away quick, b4 his buddies turn out with a baseball-bat, knife or gun

If you feel your life is in danger stick your finger to your opponents eye, kick him in the nuts and run away.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to "win" confrontations? Read up on fight psychology, and learn how to scare the sh1t out of opponents before the fight begins, and have them back down without a punch being thrown. I venture that I've more "streetfighting" experience than most others on this board - fighting in the street isn't fun, it's scary - and people get seriously hurt.

Rather than just learning how to fight well, learn how to avoid having to fight.

I can suggest some books if anyone is interested.

Oh, and as far as winning a fight once it starts - there's no magic lever to pull. Learn to punch f**king hard, learn to kick f**king hard, learn to be a real angry m**herf**ker, learn to grapple and spend plenty of time in the gym on your big lifts (bp, squats, rows etc). Learning to fight well and becomming strong takes time and dedication - You won't magically become Lennox Lewis during a two evening self defence course.

biofreeze

Reaction score
I've had many fights in the ring and on the street, and while earning self defense is very important -- every good man should want to protect his woman. But walk away from those bar fights guys. Is it worth going to jail or getting sued just to show a girl how tough you are? I've had situations where I've simply left a bar being called a pu**y when I could have just wasted the guy. If I can't walk away, or someone put his hands on my girl -- it's showtime.

A question for the others out there who train and know how to fight: How do you think your training affects kino when you are with a woman who doesn't know that you are a fighter?

Halloween31

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly what was mentioned a few posts ago. There is not much more to it than learning to hit with DAMAGING power. People like to run their mouth and talk about how much it going to hurt when they hit someone. spare me,please. In a fight with adrenaline rushing/fight with someone drunk or on some serious drugs, pain is going to do nothing, you youd better be able to do incapacitating DAMAGE to their bodies. Hooks that break ribs. Breaking someones ribs will usually put them down but you also have to be careful of that because you can truley kill someone, then youre legally done for. Breaking someones jaw will usually stop them or if you can get a solid break to their orbital bones that has good stopping power. Do not rely on all these unrealistic kung fu leg kicks and locks, they wont work in most situations. what will always work though is having cast iron punches that do serious damage. But remember, you can still get shot.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, as an alternative to years of training in martial arts and weightlifting for streetfighting, you could just pack a pistol with you wherever you go. :up:

As Chris Rock says: "You got pecs? I got Tecs!"

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Or, as an alternative to years of training in martial arts and weightlifting for streetfighting, you could just pack a pistol with you wherever you go. :up:

As Chris Rock says: "You got pecs? I got Tecs!"
lol, exactly. All you idiots boasting how hard you are....muscles and kung fu kicks don't stop bullets.

The best thing to do is to just avoid confrontation unless its absolutely neccessary. I know thats difficult for wife-beater wearing posers, but you'll just have to learn.

Last edited:

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
biofreeze said:
A question for the others out there who train and know how to fight: How do you think your training affects kino when you are with a woman who doesn't know that you are a fighter?
No idea... I've been fighting for way longer than I've been touching girls :crackup: Although I don't like to be touched (by people who I don't know well) myself, which translates into being a little hesitant to touch others - I put that down to fighting, where it's a very bad thing for your opponent to have their paws on you :) - Is that what you mean?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of fights try to emulate the movies. I.e. everyone tries to knock the other guy out with a punch and look good while they're at it. Then you have some who have done the martial arts thing and try doing their fancy kicks and stances.

I had a lot of fights growing up (rough neighbourhood) and learned the hard way that this is not the way to defend yourself. I barely landed a single punch during any of those fights, and man did I get beat up!

In reality, fights are brutal and ugly, and the guys are all over the place. Even boxing matches are messy and involve more hugging than punching. If you want to come out of a fight on top, you need to think practically, drop the performance and get messy and go fvcking psychopathic!!

...assuming you can't get yourself out of it by more civilized means.