Fellas stop thinking you're not good looking enough

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1) Beautiful women are everywhere. Hot women are not a rare commodity to be put on a pedestal. There are more attractive women 35 and under than non-attractive women.

#2) How many times have you seen a guy dating a woman a couple of notches (and more) above his own looks scale. More times than you can count.

There is a woman at my gym (solid 8) and probably mid 30's who I've noticed in the past looking in my direction. Since I sometimes suffer from a scarcity mindset, I got all excited.

However, I warned myself not to get oneitis since I don't know anything about her and she is more than likely NOT single.

Last week at the gym I overheard her say what her name was to a male patron who recognized her from somewhere.

Tonight, I just happened to go on Facebook and type her name in and the town where our gym is.

Yep, she's engaged and the guy looks very Joe Average with a soft body

Remember folks, if you don't think you're good enough, some other guy will. Chances are, the guy will be less attractive than you too!

It's also, another great reason NOT to get oneitis. Here you are constantly thinking about a certain female you probably never talked to and she's not even single. Your sitting at home thinking about her while she's getting smashed by her boyfriend, fiance/husband.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately most men and wider society place tremendous value on female beauty

But thanks to fashion / makeup and hair products its not mega difficult to become a fairly attractive woman all they really need to do is stay in shape and be pleasant

Women know damn well the barrier to entry is LOW ....which is why they are so b1tchy about each other and territorial

Their whole power structure relies HEAVILY on a man being fixated with them ...if another woman comes along whom is easily as attractive and shows intrest in the man the power structure collapses.

Its also why a prime female fetish is too "steal" a man from another woman

Once yo look past the smoke and mirrors and aren't easily bedazzled by the sexuality they usually have on display really its open season because she has to prove herself beyond her physicality

It genuinely annoys women when you remain unaffected by her appearance

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
#1) Beautiful women are everywhere. Hot women are not a rare commodity to be put on a pedestal. There are more attractive women 35 and under than non-attractive women.

#2) How many times have you seen a guy dating a woman a couple of notches (and more) above his own looks scale. More times than you can count.

There is a woman at my gym (solid 8) and probably mid 30's who I've noticed in the past looking in my direction. Since I sometimes suffer from a scarcity mindset, I got all excited.

However, I warned myself not to get oneitis since I don't know anything about her and she is more than likely NOT single.

Last week at the gym I overheard her say what her name was to a male patron who recognized her from somewhere.

Tonight, I just happened to go on Facebook and type her name in and the town where our gym is.

Remember folks, if you don't think you're good enough, some other guy will. Chances are, the guy will be less attractive than you too!

It's also, another great reason NOT to get oneitis. Here you are constantly thinking about a certain female you probably never talked to and she's not even single. Your sitting at home thinking about her while she's getting smashed by her boyfriend, fiance/husband.
For all the obstacles we modern men face, we have a few very distinct advantages, when it comes to our looks...

-While they matter, they're nowhere near as pivotal to our success as is the case for women

-Age can, with shrewd effort on our part, be turned to our advantage when it comes to our attractiveness. There's no female equivalent to "ruggedly handsome"

-As discussed in separate threads https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/looksmaxxing-goes-mainstream.282162/

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/gent-z.282185/ , it's comparatively easier for us to enhance our looks than it is for women

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately most men and wider society place tremendous value on female beauty

But thanks to fashion / makeup and hair products its not mega difficult to become a fairly attractive woman all they really need to do is stay in shape and be pleasant

Women know damn well the barrier to entry is LOW ....which is why they are so b1tchy about each other and territorial

Their whole power structure relies HEAVILY on a man being fixated with them ...if another woman comes along whom is easily as attractive and shows intrest in the man the power structure collapses.

Its also why a prime female fetish is too "steal" a man from another woman

Once yo look past the smoke and mirrors and aren't easily bedazzled by the sexuality they usually have on display really its open season because she has to prove herself beyond her physicality

I remember you when you first joined, maybe 20 at the time thinking dude this guy is so far ahead. Even envious. Glad to see you’re doing well and contributing back to the forum!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However, I warned myself not to get oneitis since I don't know anything about her and she is more than likely NOT single.....she's engaged and the guy looks very Joe Average with a soft body

At any given time, the majority of women will not be unattached and open to interaction with new men.

Anyone who does non-bar approaching knows this very well. Non-bar approaching can be a great way to find women isolated from her friends/social connections. The downside with non-bar approaching is that most women won't be available. These women won't flat out tell you that they are in relationships so you'll never know this. You're left to wonder. Most of these are the conversations that go nowhere and end within 30-60 seconds without you asking her out and without her flat out rejecting you. If you're a reasonable looking guy like I am, they typically won't be rude in the interactions, but lesser tier men in looks are more likely to deal with rude behavior and harsh blowouts.

I tend to do most of my daygame approaches in parts of my city with a high concentrations of unmarried people between 22-34. Most of these women are bougie, semi-recent college graduates with white collar type jobs, never married, and childless. I am careful about the neighborhoods and even venues within those neighborhoods where I tend to do my approaching. There are times where I still will do quick hand glances to check for wedding rings, depending on the venue. Doing this has saved me approaches.

Even though I tend to approach 22-34 year olds who aren't obviously wearing wedding rings, they are rarely ever so enthusiastic to meet me. It's not because I'm a terrible person, it is because most aren't in a place where they are wanting to consider my approach.

In theory, a man is able to screen for a more single & available audience on a tech-based platform like a swipe app or Instagram (check her profile for recent boyfriend/husband pics). In theory, bars/nightlife venues would also help me only interact with single and available women. On the swipe apps, match percentages are so low for most men and most women are chasing the 90th percentile + man. So most men will have a lousy experience there. Most men also don't have a good enough Instagram profile to get a good response rate from sending DMs on Instagram. At the bars, there might be a greater concentration of single and available women than in any daygame venue, but most of these women will have their biatch shields up very high and not be willing to interact more. Nightlife venue game has also gotten less rewarding in the last 15 years due to swipe apps and the pandemic/after effects of a pandemic (separate topic not worth discussing here).

Based on my location, I see far more beautiful women than you do. Even still, beautiful women are a smaller % of the overall population. In the overall population of women, most are quite mediocre and barely noticeable. I tend to be around mainly 22-35 year old women as well. While I see the point you're trying to make, it's more of a feel good half truth than reality on the streets.

This is more of feel good cope than reality.

The reality is that most men are dating down due to thirst. It's more likely that you'll see nearly equally looks matched couples or men dating down than a woman dating down. Men are smashing down all the time. Off of the swipe apps, 8.5+ men are smashing plenty of women in the 5-6.5 range for short periods of time and not committing to her longer term. This is the penis carousel.

Women do get into relationships with men than don't look as good as they do. It's usually money or a big penis that makes up the difference. The third possibility is that he's a beta allowing her to have sex with other men. I know of a couple like this at the fringes of what I consider my social circle (friends of friends).

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another LMS thread *SIGH*

At least OP made a thread speaking on a personal experience I'll give him that and I understand the premise of this thread, this is something RP refuses to acknowledge but then it makes sense most RPers are focused on nightgame/daygame if you meet women in other ways i.e. social circle, niche events, volunteering etc. Then you realize there are other ways to meet women besides the ways that manosphere focus on.

In my experience good looking women aren't any different than regular women except they are more beautiful, Attractive women operate from the same software it's just the barrier of entry is higher hence most men tend to pedestalize them cause they don't qualify, once you in that realm you realize a lot of beautiful women ain't really on shyt lol

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you don't think your're good enough for an attractive woman, some other guy will"
I think some on here greatly underestimate or misunderstand the psychological makeup, desires, and social backgrounds of beautiful women. I say beautiful rather than attractive because I think the subject here is exceptionally good-looking women. I’m also not including so-called “quality” women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's an important trait in a man to be able to remain unaffected if you want to date 'hot' women.
Your attention and validation is your currency, don't give it out for free.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At any given time, the majority of women will not be unattached and open to interaction with new men.
Most attractive people are in a relationship most of the time. If a woman acts coy, she’s probably in a relationship. If she’s not in a relationship and is interested in you, it will be obvious.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Doesn't mean she will respect you or not cheat on you when the chance arises tho.

That's why it's important to always be pushing forward in terms of your physique and life.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't mean she will respect you or not cheat on you when the chance arises tho.

That's why it's important to always be pushing forward in terms of your physique and life.
Women cheat if your attractive enough in her eyes and her man fails

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

90% of the hot women I see -- of all ages -- are with very average or below-average looking men.

Case in point:

We often consult young adults on career goals in my business. I talked to a young lady (maybe 28) a couple days ago. Very attractive girl. I mean hot af. Very sweet too. Got her Master's in psychology and is currently a counselor in NYC. Wants to move to be with her boyfriend. So we're talking and towards the end of the call she says her boyfriend is a former client of ours and he recommended she reach out to us. I asked who her boyfriend is. She says "Peter (last name)." I was about floored. Peter is a small, thin, red haired, meek guy who is really into video games and cannabis. No degree, no high paying job. And no, he's not rich nor are his parents. "Peter" even cried a couple times during our meetings when he got frustrated. I mean I was in total shock when I hung up with her, but thought, good for "Peter" and kind of laughed.

There's a line from the movie Hitch that says " Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom."

I agree.

~Dash

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that unfortunately? Men are visual creatures, if you want a cute girl you gotta compete with other men by being your best version, you either accept it or become a monk.
Becuase it incites a mindset in men much like you have displayed here

Men shouldn't be "competing" for women because they don't really offer much outside of sex and child bearing

What are you exactly competing for !?! , I've just explained why the barrier to entry for female beauty is LOW

It is the man who has to build the majority of the financial and economic structure to support the family .....this is far from easy

Women love men who compete for them because their easily manipulated and a woman has natural skills in manipulation keeps the game heavily titlted in their favour

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow. Real stalker behaviour....you overheard her name, found her on facebook and found out the truth about her. That's scarcity mindset.

Well at least you've ruled her out. Good job!

oct16 said:
Remember folks, if you don't think you're good enough, some other guy will.
But in this case, she was ALREADY taken. If you did think you were good enough and approached her, she would have still been engaged. How you thought about the matter does not make a difference because she was already taken. How is that a lesson?

Oct16 said:
Chances are, the guy will be less attractive than you too!
Generally, the guy who dealt with her BEFORE you did, and engaged with her, usually is in an adventageous position then some guy she steered at some point later in the Gym?

Oct16 said:
Or, have good ears so you can research someone on facebook.

But normally, or 100% of the time, you don't get oneitis on someone you've seen but never talked to. If you have a pleasant interaction and there is chemistry but it's more like a crush on your end, while she might not be interested on her end or taken, then that's more like how oneitis works. There is a mental hook to the girl as well, not just someone that's nice on the eyes.