Fellas stop thinking you're not good looking enough

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Men shouldn't be "competing" for women because they don't really offer much outside of sex and child bearing
If a fella desires friends, he needs to get that at a social club and from his fellow men. We modern guys are ramming ice picks through our own jugulars, by turning to women for such things

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Real stalker behaviour....you overheard her name, found her on facebook and found out the truth about her. That's scarcity mindset.

Well at least you've ruled her out. Good job!

But in this case, she was ALREADY taken. If you did think you were good enough and approached her, she would have still been engaged. How you thought about the matter does not make a difference because she was already taken. How is that a lesson?

Generally, the guy who dealt with her BEFORE you did, and engaged with her, usually is in an adventageous position then some guy she steered at some point later in the Gym?

Or, have good ears so you can research someone on facebook.

But normally, or 100% of the time, you don't get oneitis on someone you've seen but never talked to. If you have a pleasant interaction and there is chemistry but it's more like a crush on your end, while she might not be interested on her end or taken, then that's more like how oneitis works. There is a mental hook to the girl as well, not just someone that's nice on the eyes.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/cringe-lunch-or-personal-social-experiment.281356/
You really think you have any business castigating someone else on this front?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/cringe-lunch-or-personal-social-experiment.281356/
You really think you have any business castigating someone else on this front?
There is not much difference from this thread in mine given the fact that this is all in the OP's head and he did not really talk to the girl.

At least I did talk to the girl in that thread. Even if I got rejected, I had the balls to approach and ask for the order.

So yeah. It's not my fault trolls like you who post up nonsense on youtube end up wrecking my thread and causing it to get locked.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
At least I did talk to the girl in that thread. Even if I got rejected, I had the balls to approach and ask for the order.
You wrote: "We didn't do much talking at all. I ended up watching something on my Tablet and she scrolled down her phone and ended up talking to someone else"

That's not even close to "approaching", as The OP really did. Though I suspect we may have discovered what's truly hamstringing you, C.... Early onset Alzheimer's

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wrote: "We didn't do much talking at all. I ended up watching something on my Tablet and she scrolled down her phone and ended up talking to someone else"

That's not even close to "approaching", as The OP really did. Though I suspect we may have discovered what's truly hamstringing you, C.... Early onset Alzheimer's
She was asked out and she said maybe. There was a second lunch where we did talk. Allot of posters told me to back away after I got rejected twice by her.

Its like you are focusing on chapter two of a book,.forgetting about chapter three and then saying you read the whole book.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shouldn't be "competing" for women because they don't really offer much outside of sex and child bearing
Quite an important thing to compete over, perhaps the most important thing to some people.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
She was asked out and she said maybe. There was a second lunch where we did talk. Allot of posters told me to back away after I got rejected twice by her.

Its like you are focusing on chapter two of a book,.forgetting about chapter three and then saying you read the whole book.
And as someone observed about your "proficiency" https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/cringe-lunch-or-personal-social-experiment.281356/page-6

"6 pages dedicated to a girl a guy said hi to..." To say that OP here was far more adept than you've ever been is an insult to him, and an undue compliment to you

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as someone observed about your "proficiency" https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/cringe-lunch-or-personal-social-experiment.281356/page-6

"6 pages dedicated to a girl a guy said hi to..." To say that OP here was far more adept than you've ever been is an insult to him, and an undue compliment to you
What are you talking about now? The length and views of the other thread? Are you trying to hijack this thread? Are we going to be hijacking every thread I reply to so you can make some cheap shots?

My thread got attention from a number of heavy weights on here, has allot of views, I think over 5k/6k which is quite allot for this board. I assure you it's not based on more interactions with that lady, it's because there must be some deeply controversial aspect about some aspect of that interaction that has mushroomed that thread in terms of replies and views. The fact you had to zero-in on some aspect of an interaction on that thread, that was out of context, shows that even you are triggered by the interaction enough to keep bringing it up here. Meaning its a great thread. People like you will likely give it a cult-thread status and help increase the views further.

You were not helpful in that thread and contributed to getting it locked because everything is a joke to you. It's like you can't help but have to make a cheap shot. You have nothing better to do with your time?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becuase it incites a mindset in men much like you have displayed here

What are you exactly competing for !?! , I've just explained why the barrier to entry for female beauty is LOW

It is the man who has to build the majority of the financial and economic structure to support the family .....this is far from easy

Women love men who compete for them because their easily manipulated and a woman has natural skills in manipulation keeps the game heavily titlted in their favour
That's what you want the world to be, but it won't happen. You are a man, and men have to compete for everything, sports, career, money, women. Atlas didn't ask to have a lighter load, but wider shoulders.

Don't say "men shouldn't compete", but become better a it that your competition is close to non existent.

There is only two options, you either play they game or you become MGTOW, cause have the burden of performing, we are not women.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps but any woman under 40 can in theory bear a child

Men are competing for the beauty not the ability to have children :rofl:
Enforced monogamy was something that kept intrasexual competition in check. It’s not coming back any time soon. Hence a large chunk of the male population is on edge. Hence the enormous amount of mental energy and analysis spent on the unfair sex here and elsewhere.

I say the man who seeks a possible mother of future children, family formation, should be more socially astute than some guy who just wants to get laid.

Anyway, I’ve concluded from life experience that in today’s social order (or rather disorder) a guy better be on track starting at 14.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of the hot women I see -- of all ages -- are with very average or below-average looking men.

Case in point:

We often consult young adults on career goals in my business. I talked to a young lady (maybe 28) a couple days ago. Very attractive girl. I mean hot af. Very sweet too. Got her Master's in psychology and is currently a counselor in NYC. Wants to move to be with her boyfriend. So we're talking and towards the end of the call she says her boyfriend is a former client of ours and he recommended she reach out to us. I asked who her boyfriend is. She says "Peter (last name)." I was about floored. Peter is a small, thin, red haired, meek guy who is really into video games and cannabis. No degree, no high paying job. And no, he's not rich nor are his parents. "Peter" even cried a couple times during our meetings when he got frustrated. I mean I was in total shock when I hung up with her, but thought, good for "Peter" and kind of laughed.

There's a line from the movie Hitch that says " Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom."

I agree.

~Dash
The ginger is packing.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@oc16
Keep doing what you're doing on sosuave.

When I got into seduction forums and was looking for advice, I saw threads just like this once a week at the Venusian Arts forum.
Can't remember if that was originally Mystery's forum or Lovedrop's forum. It was a long time ago.
All I know is that I needed to read these type of threads weekly to keep a positive mindset.
I really appreciate what you're doing, so keep it up!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most attractive people are in a relationship most of the time. If a woman acts coy, she’s probably in a relationship. If she’s not in a relationship and is interested in you, it will be obvious.
I remember when I was still dating American chicks, it seemed that every single chick I would date had just gotten out of a long relationship. They are like a grocery store in the USSR where folks wait in line for something to hit the shelf. :mad:

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least rented out 15 minutes at a time in de kamer ...
Well, yeah, in comparison to the usual trainwrecks you have congress with, one of our lesser prostitutes would still qualify as a beautiful woman to you.