Feeling Depressed

b0bby

Reaction score
Wow, I just wish I could go kill my self, im really tired of this bull**** world and everybody in it. I hate school, hate life. What more could I hate. I dont know what I need to do to make me feel better, I always feel like **** and feel sick. Im a failure, have horrible grades, no job, nothing. I ask my self why am I even here, Im always in pain. I would rather be dead. I know I have problems and issues but im just tired of this ****, and had to get it off my chest. Errr

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b0bby
Wow, I just wish I could go kill my self, im really tired of this bull**** world and everybody in it. I hate school, hate life. What more could I hate. I dont know what I need to do to make me feel better, I always feel like **** and feel sick. Im a failure, have horrible grades, no job, nothing. I ask my self why am I even here, Im always in pain. I would rather be dead. I know I have problems and issues but im just tired of this ****, and had to get it off my chest. Errr

Boo hoo.

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
>>_<< damn, i used to be like you! Lucky i have met a few good close friends, always having my back whenever i trip.

Get some good friends trust me on this one. If it wasn't for my friends i probably be dead by now because i was like you too this was 2 years ago though running into trouble and coming from a bad background.

Once you got close friends and feel more positive, maybe one of the mature guy's will give you real advice.

b0bby

Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
get professional help. seriously, that's the best advice you will get.
there not gonna tell me anything good, im not loved by anyone, my family sucks no one loves me. I dont have a dad and my mom never does anything for me or anything, she told me she wishes I could just leave. Well one of these ****n days im gonna leave the ****n world and its gonna be soon, im so tired of this ****.

Join a church? My mom has made me go the paste 17 years of my life and I she has made me go so much im tired of it and dont ever want to go, i dread going to church cause it is forced on me, she said its church or the door when we got into a fight about it. Im so tired of all this ****n bull**** world.

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
there not gonna tell me anything good, im not loved by anyone, my family sucks no one loves me. I dont have a dad and my mom never does anything for me or anything, she told me she wishes I could just leave. Well one of these ****n days im gonna leave the ****n world and its gonna be soon, im so tired of this ****.

Join a church? My mom has made me go the paste 17 years of my life and I she has made me go so much im tired of it and dont ever want to go, i dread going to church cause it is forced on me, she said its church or the door when we got into a fight about it. Im so tired of all this ****n bull**** world.
You know what?

I remind myself of David's words, if your someone that likes to argue with everything there's nothing that can help you.

Eh, i have to delete that comment, dont want to be involved in any **** if you do something to yourself.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
its called teen angst bro.

Dont worry u will get over it.

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm tired of hearing this depressing ****... we're all depressed, we just need to focus on other things to keep our mind off that ****.. take something up, play sports, go clubbing, try a hobby... get ur a$$ up and do something.. i felt the same b4, but i realized, theres no point b!tching about it, cuz its a waste of time...
like jada kiss said, "life's a b!tch, depending how you treat her, u might get rich"...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about....if she dindt care about you she wouldnt make u go to church all htose years.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh the depressive states... been there done that still go there from time to time...! and really NONE OF US SHOULD BE READING THIS! Attitude is a contageous mother fcuker!

right now we have b0bby here 17 lost and depressed! Now im sure you will run into many of your friends and people you know that will emit similar signs as to what b0bby here is doing. Depression is a ***** i know, and it can also be a mind blocking state. When you hit this part you will NOT be able to think of anything else (most of the time) that will get you out of that pitfall, as you can see from the post. ScrewIT has hit the nail on its head...

wtf are you talking about....if she dindt care about you she wouldnt make u go to church all htose years.
think about that one for a sec everyone and especially b0bby. in this fcuked up world we're in atm, your mum still is showing and teaching you through church the morales that are missing from this world, but because you are blinded by depression and rage (yes you're p!ssed off i can tell) you cease to see that she cares for you man!

that is one example of how depression or any negative emotion can blind someone from the truth. Right now i have just heard that a friend of mine got dumped by his gf... the 1st thing he said to me is that he wanted her back so he can kill her with his own two hands... ATM he's blinded by rage, agression because he's depressed his GF has left him (i know the reason why, and she also said that she got bored with him...). All he can see to satisfy himself is to just kill her... so he has a tunnel vision and by the looks of it probably wont listen to anything we have to say to him... he'll have to get over her and get on with his life (which i told him is the best thing for him to do, if he wanted 'revenge' on her).

there's another example how negative sh!t or emotions can fcuk u up sideways and realise the real picture....

b0bby dude all i can say is that you need to find something you love doing and spend some time doing it... find some sort of positive emotion from it and harness it... and read the article that DJDAMAGE linked in his post... it's a good story of inspiration and whatnot....

all i can say is dude u'll get over this sh!tiness that urr in...

all the best man!

Nightspark :D

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it kind of ironic how much attention these types of posts draw. So what are we supposed to do? Baby the suicidal? Tell him to grow up and be the man apparently he's trying to become? Ignore him and hope he gets the big picture?

I personally think that anybody who posts on this site to vent is simply seeking attention, someone to console and make him feel better, and tell him life is unfair, but everything will be okay.

Isn't that a woman's job?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bob,

i'm gonna give you a pat on the back cuz boy do i know how it feels.

it is a bad bad world and when they say that it's not fair, they're NOT KIDDING... it is REALLY NOT FAIR.

and the more you read up on all this DJ stuff (which is really helpful btw), the more you discover that the world is even more bizarre than you could have imagined.

------------------------------------------------------

first thing:

MIND OVER MATTER - the BS is actually fing true....

how you feel about yourself LEAKS OUT INTO YOUR BEHAVIOR. and people can read your behavior (and you can read others) on a SUBLIMINAL LEVEL when it comes to sh#$ like this.

and ya know what? people ain't kind. if they perceive you to be a loser, they'll treat you like one.

so it ends up that a lot of life ends up trying to accumulate SMALL VICTORIES for yourself so that you can start feeling a bit better and confident about yourself.

try to find ONE THING and enjoy it and be good at it and let your success in it fuel confidence in the rest of your life.
--------------------------------------------------

seek counseling - psychologist/therapist, whatever... you may have a lot of dysfunctionalities and personality disorders that hamper your interactions with people. don't be discouraged... MOST people are highly dysfunctional... but you have the benefit of youth to get things sorted out.

-------------------------------------------------

no matter how messed up your life, there is BEAUTY in youth.

you will never again be so young, strong, healthy and whole.

and death comes soon enough for everybody.

try to think of it as a game that you will eventually and INEVITABLY LOSE one day.

that's a given.

but as long as you're in the game, use whatever means you have to try to win... cuz seriously, what have you got to lose?

--------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry you're haunted by such problems bob.

not everybody is. and i know, that's just not fing fair damnit.

but if nothing else, you are young and you have time and opportunity.

and 9/10ths of everything seems to be just keeping a stiff upper lip and hanging in there.

read the dj bible, seek help and good luck.

delta

Stringz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey b0bby,

Don't do anything stupid man!! Read this book: "The boy called it" (Dave Peltzer) Some seriously fvcked up shyt happened to him, like I wouldn't wish it on anyone!! You'll see why your situation is not as bad as it might seem at the moment, and you'll see how things can work out really well if you persevere!

There are soooooooo many people out there who are depressed and pi$$ed off at everything and hate people, life, themselves. No-one understands, or seems to understand what it feels like for you, no-one seems to give a shyt and no-one can help. That's the thing, you've got to sort this out for yourself - big step to being an adult! People have been there before you and can help, don't do anything stupid in the mean time cuz you'll learn from this.

At least you know that you're depressed! That's an important thing. Loads of people are like that and don't even know it. Now that you know that you're depressed, you've got the power to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Get your ar$e up and actually change this situation so it works out for you!

Where do you get started? Well, anywhere you like, whenever you like; but right now is probably best!

A good place to start, that worked for me, was to figure out: Do you know exactly what you want to get out of life yet?

Sit and think about this for one second. Put everything that you're doing down, log-off, sit down and completely chill out best you can away from everything and everyone. Relax completely, and then think about what you actually WANT life to be like for you. For example:

- If you could change things like magic right this second, what would make you not feel depressed?
- How do you want your friends and family to behave towards you?
- How would "YOU" ideally like to feel towards your family and friends? (Eg, I presume you would want to get on well with them really well and have fun all the time and not hate them. Imagine that!)
- What sort of grades do you want to get in school? Be realistic.
- What job do you want to be doing when you're older, or even right now?
- Anything else that's important to you?

Just imagine it all for a like an hour or however long it takes Take your time. If you switch everything around tomorrow, how do you want for it to turn out? Set up your best case scenario - it's your time - it's your imagination - let it rip!

It's hard, at first, to see the best scenario. It may seem "fake", but that doesn't matter for now - force yourself! WRITE IT DOWN. Do a brainstorm of everything you want and how you want the world to look from your eyes - it's important to actually feel these things as if they were really happening right now.

You need to figure out what you want. I don't think you do. Without goals and ambitions, life's meaningless.

1st step: know what you really want?
2nd step: get your booty off the ground and work hard to achieve it.

Learn everthing you can from people here and books and stuff and put it into practice. These guys have posted some good stuff here - other people have been there too, you're not alone. It's not easy, but once you've started to get your shyt together, it gets much better man! And never underestimate how a competent counsellor can help you. If you get a good counsellor (they're free if you're at school), then you'll see for yourself - you've got nothing to lose!

When you put the effort in to achieve "what you really want" and then it works out, the feeling's unbelievable!! But you got some work to do man.

Two other books you need to read:

1. "How to get what you want and want what you have" - David Gray.

2. "The powers of the subconscious mind" - Joseph Murphy.

but get Dave Peltzer's book (mentioned at the beginning) first!!

Good luck
Stringz

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh,

and i'm not gonna recommend going to a church necessarily (although it is a place where they're kinda forced to be nice to you and you can probably find a place where that compulsion is pretty strongly adhered to...) but reading the bible ain't a bad idea....

ECCLESIASTES is a great book that you can probably relate to a lot...

PSALMS and LAMENTATIONS is also remarkably frank.

PROVERBS have a lot of good bits o wisdom ala confucious. although in retrospect, it probably can help you be a pretty good person but not necessarily a desirable man so as with everything, keep your wits about you.

all the "wisdom books" are imo essential reading in terms of western culture.

and of course, for the persecuted wretches in us all, there's the book of JOB that at very least demonstrates that we haven't hit rock bottom just QUITE yet....

delta