Feeling Depressed

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a church? My mom has made me go the paste 17 years of my life and I she has made me go so much im tired of it and dont ever want to go, i dread going to church cause it is forced on me, she said its church or the door when we got into a fight about it
I can relate to this. Being 17 and being forced to attend a church you don't want to be at is a real bummer, especially if the church is very much cult-like. I'm not sure what religion you are, but you've got less than a year until you turn 18.

Once you turn 18, you are legally considered an adult and you'll be able to make these decisions. Until then, save up some money for when you do turn 18 and get the fvck out of your mom's house. That's the best advice I can give you.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goals

Bobby,

Get a life.
Set some goals.

Here is what you need to do:

Quit wasting time with computer games, watching dumb @ss tv shows, drugs and booze.

Get off your dead @ss and get a job. (without a job and income you ain't sh*t in this world)

Get rid of any 'loser' friends. (they just drag you down)

Find a 'decent' GF.

School sucks?-----Well, unsuck it. (dig and and pull up your grades)

Get a hobby--Hell, get several hobbies.

Quit saying...."Poor me, life sucks."

Hey Bobby, only you and you alone can change your sh*ty life.

cave dweller

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always hope, even in your darkest hour, something turns up. If you do the deed then that's it NOTHING, your gone.

You can decide this minute that what is happening in your life is temporary and somehow (you don't know how yet) in the future you can be happy and successful.

Lots of people go THROUGH what you're going through and they come out the other side and have happy and productive lives.

First job, realize that you get down when you focus on all the things that are wrong. Find something now that is right, there is always something.

The people who say stop whinging are right, but I guess they don't really understand how hard that is.

Before you post back arguing with people, have a think about what people are saying and at least try to imagine how things would be better if you had a different outlook.

On the anniversary of the discovery of Auschwitz, you really don't know how wonderful your gift off life in this time really is.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys who post these things and never hear back from them. Wonder how many actually do top themselves?

Apparently if you live alone, local government departments go around your house afterwards and do a sanitisation job, and I'm not just talking about the blood and sh1t. They check for stuff your folks might find offensive ;)

Poor old parents outliving their son, is not right is it. They are bound to blame themselves, even though they did their best.

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, i got two pieces of advice for you. Number 1, learn to say f&ck it sometimes. A lot of stuff is gonna happen that you can't control so just say FCK IT!! Trust me, it will make you feel A LOT better. Second, no matter how bad you think things are for you man, there is somebody who has it a LOT worse. Imagine being a 22 year old, good looking guy, who gets half his face blown of in Iraq. I mean, life can be a bytch sometimes man. Right now given your situation, look at yourself as being the under dog. Life may be shytting on you but your not weak, your a fighter, and your gonna fight back. Good luck man, and don't give up.