Facebook "Are we dating the same guy" groups

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law firm that handles these cases:

This is the same as a woman reporting false r@pe accusations. It only takes one person to screenshot that stuff and post it online some where else an it will spread like wild fire. Look at what happens to these teachers who have OnlyFans accounts and then some parent spreads it and next thing the teacher gets fired.

If you own a business, or work with the general public you have a lot at risk.

Women are a d@mn mess these days, they are living the law of the jungle because men have allowed it. Stop ignoring this crap because you think its trivial and doesnt matter. It might not be now, but give it time and see what nonsense it turns into then you will wish we would have stood up and nipped it in the bud.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at what happens to these teachers who have OnlyFans accounts and then some parent spreads it and next thing the teacher gets fired.
Being a public sex worker is not a good career when you're working in education, especially when you work with minors.

Something I found much more ridiculous was a teacher who in her free time wrote 'racy' romance novels under a pen name, but some parent found out and had her fired from her job. Now, that is ridiculous, but an OnlyFans account where the kindergarten teacher shows off her body? Not exactly the right job for a teacher.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty wild myself, so I could more than match their craziness.
But you get older and outgrow your 'wild oats'.
Ditto.... before I turned 20 I'd already been arrested 3 times. Then I got to college... toned it down but was still a bit on the wild side. Girls loved me, except for my grandfather and handful of close male friends.... everyone else fvcking hated me... it was nuts. I didn't straighten up completely until I went in the Army when ramifications became serious, and disciple was really needed. Everybody has to grow up or end up in a grave. I was so fvcking lucky that I didn't kill myself.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been gossiping like this on Craigslist since the beginning of the internet. This is not even remotely new.

People that play chess are already aware that you have to pay attention to tactics on both sides of the board.
There are guys that infiltrate these groups as women, just so they can boost their sexual reputation & status.

This social cheat method is at least 20 years old by now. I feel old as hell even talking about it.
It's for people that have a lot of time on their hands for playing both sides of the board if they want to boost their LMS online.

There's also a way to do this with Instagram, Facebook, or any new app as well, but it's a total waste of time.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy who was recently posted in our area, the women said nothing but good things about him which isn't shocking cause he's a good dude
Update have another buddy whose Ex-wife put him in one of the groups and is badmouthing him. My buddy's ex is batshyt crazy, he's not on facebook. But he found out when he matched with a random woman on Hinge who told him than unmatched him. These groups are usually filled with petty gossipers looking to slander men like my buddies ex-wife with false narratives. A lot of these women are low quality and also subpar in looks. Typically these women are serial "OLD" users

Women have been gossiping like this on Craigslist since the beginning of the internet. This is not even remotely new.

People that play chess are already aware that you have to pay attention to tactics on both sides of the board.
There are guys that infiltrate these groups as women, just so they can boost their sexual reputation & status.
Ha ha I could see that working "Date Dan he's a great guy with a big johnson to bad it didnt work out"
The thing with these groups though is mostly negative petty slander and doxxing, bitter unhinged women who have nothing better to do. Here there some guys who deserve to be on it? abusers, women beaters sure but if you went on a bad date do you deserve to be on it? no

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update have another buddy whose Ex-wife put him in one of the groups and is badmouthing him. My buddy's ex is batshyt crazy, he's not on facebook. But he found out when he matched with a random woman on Hinge who told him than unmatched him. These groups are usually filled with petty gossipers looking to slander men like my buddies ex-wife with false narratives. A lot of these women are low quality and also subpar in looks. Typically these women are serial "OLD" users
Always funny when people disqualify themselves.

If any woman, no matter how pretty, believes in gossip, she's not a good match.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these groups? They are private groups that cover certain areas across the country. Only women are allowed to join. I had no idea these groups existed until this weekend. Some of them have 20-65K members in each group, depending on the size of the area the group covers.

The way it works- a woman can post a pic of a guy either with their first name only or ANONYMOUSLY and other women can comment on the guy.

I recently had a female friend let me know that a pic of me was posted on the group that covers my area. There were several comments, all good, but one chick made a comment to my pic "Hard no". I know the chick that commented with this, as she is butt hurt that I cut her off a couple of years ago.

1.) Not sure how these groups can use people's pics without their permission.

2.) If your pic was on there, is bad publicity still good publicity?

3.) I think it would be good to start one for women lol. Women bytch about single guys talking to mulitple women, but they dont like that same pill when they have to swallow it. Maybe put some of these rachet women on blast.

Thoughts?
jup My buddy was on it with his car so hes better recotnizeable. girl he probably fvcked asked if a girl knows something about him or dating him currently.

I think its good, makes women wonder about You if your d1ck is so good

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto.... before I turned 20 I'd already been arrested 3 times. Then I got to college... toned it down but was still a bit on the wild side. Girls loved me, except for my grandfather and handful of close male friends.... everyone else fvcking hated me... it was nuts. I didn't straighten up completely until I went in the Army when ramifications became serious, and disciple was really needed. Everybody has to grow up or end up in a grave. I was so fvcking lucky that I didn't kill myself.
soldier. I was arrester about 35 times before I was 21. All for fighting on the streets, last time I broke someones nose and got 14 days locked up. After that I went to university and build my life up. That was 12 years ago. Being locked up saved my life, its such a nightmare that you cant leave a box to just walk and get some fresh air and do what you want. I figured I will never go back

Reaction score
It seems these are the type of women who make poor choices with men repeatedly and are tired of "getting burnt" so to speak.
Back in the early 2000s, there was a website that had a **** List. And all the ladies could go add the name of whatever guy was a jerk to them. Guys that stood them up or said they would call and didn't. Guys that broke their hearts. Guys that had one night stands with them and then went no contact. It was short lived and then the site disappeared.

By 2010-ish, local newspapers had started going online. There was a Topix forum attached where people were supposed to discuss the local news. It was all too easy to make a user name and it did not require an email address. So all the nosey folks in town got a dozen anonymous usernames and posted any gossip they heard. Who everyone dated or cheated on. Where people lived and worked. Who in town got food stamps. Who in town did drugs, who they bought them from, where the exchange took place and the amount it cost. It lasted several years before Topix was shut down. I think real life people threatened to sue Topix over the gossip because it was all posted by trolls and had could not be proven as fact. I believe it shut down around 2014.

There will always be someone that will find a place online to spew gossip. It is usually coming from folks that make poor choices.

Our job is to try to pick people that aren't trainwrecks and stay out of drama so that we don't end up on websites like this. And if your name and photo pops up, you send a really good email to whoever is in charge of that website demanding the post be removed or there will be no other choice but to turn it over to your private attorney to file a suite. I believe that's the quickest way to have it removed.

Be vigilant!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the stuff women post is slander or abuse stories, women aren't talking up guys about having good sex or big ****s in these groups if anything they may say your thing is to small or you don't last long in bed lmfaooo

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jup My buddy was on it with his car so hes better recotnizeable. girl he probably fvcked asked if a girl knows something about him or dating him currently.

I disagree. From some posts I saw a while back, there were comments like “he's a serial dater,” “he has a baby mama,” “we talked for two months, but I found out he was living with his girlfriend and they have a dog together,” and the best one, “I had a FaceTime date with him, and he was really strange and odd.” Sometimes they share text history, revealing that the men often sent inappropriate and sexual messages right away.

If you’ve been abusive in past relationships, have multiple red flags, or if there are damaging rumors about you—true or not—your reputation can hurt your chances with some women, unless your social market value is high enough to compensate for these issues.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’ve been abusive in past relationships, have multiple red flags, or if there are damaging rumors about you—true or not—your reputation can hurt your chances with some women, unless your social market value is high enough to compensate for these issues.
In a sense, I don't mind if abusive people get outed.

Most of the stuff women post is slander or abuse stories, women aren't talking up guys about having good sex or big ****s in these groups if anything they may say your thing is to small or you don't last long in bed lmfaooo
You wouldn't want to do anything with the women who believe gossip, though.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these groups? They are private groups that cover certain areas across the country. Only women are allowed to join. I had no idea these groups existed until this weekend. Some of them have 20-65K members in each group, depending on the size of the area the group covers.

The way it works- a woman can post a pic of a guy either with their first name only or ANONYMOUSLY and other women can comment on the guy.

I recently had a female friend let me know that a pic of me was posted on the group that covers my area. There were several comments, all good, but one chick made a comment to my pic "Hard no". I know the chick that commented with this, as she is butt hurt that I cut her off a couple of years ago.

1.) Not sure how these groups can use people's pics without their permission.

2.) If your pic was on there, is bad publicity still good publicity?

3.) I think it would be good to start one for women lol. Women bytch about single guys talking to mulitple women, but they dont like that same pill when they have to swallow it. Maybe put some of these rachet women on blast.

Thoughts?
You've always tried to present yourself as a lady slayer

Funny you should convey weakness.

I'll bite

You're full of ****e. You always have been.

Why would any of us give sh1t?

Here's the lady-killer, making himself off as a lady killer (lol) and asking questions of us normal folks

You're a loser and you know it