Facebook "Are we dating the same guy" groups

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like that "women sharing alphas" phrase is showing itself.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You've always tried to present yourself as a lady slayer

Funny you should convey weakness.

I'll bite

You're full of ****e. You always have been.

Why would any of us give sh1t?

Here's the lady-killer, making himself off as a lady killer (lol) and asking questions of us normal folks

You're a loser and you know it
You can have whatever opinion you like of me. I don't really care because I know the lifestyle I live and I do well.
Bringing up FACT is not a weakness. There are many lawsuits right now against fb pages like the one I talked about.

And probably not a great look to personally attack a moderator. I tagged your post for the other mods to review. I hope they feel the same way I do, but I'll leave it in their capable hands as to how to handle it. I'll keep doing my thing,
you keep doing you.....boo.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these groups? They are private groups that cover certain areas across the country. Only women are allowed to join. I had no idea these groups existed until this weekend. Some of them have 20-65K members in each group, depending on the size of the area the group covers.

The way it works- a woman can post a pic of a guy either with their first name only or ANONYMOUSLY and other women can comment on the guy.

I recently had a female friend let me know that a pic of me was posted on the group that covers my area. There were several comments, all good, but one chick made a comment to my pic "Hard no". I know the chick that commented with this, as she is butt hurt that I cut her off a couple of years ago.

1.) Not sure how these groups can use people's pics without their permission.I e

2.) If your pic was on there, is bad publicity still good publicity?

3.) I think it would be good to start one for women lol. Women bytch about single guys talking to mulitple women, but they dont like that same pill when they have to swallow it. Maybe put some of these rachet women on blast.

Thoughts?
Welcome to the open-ended data and social media world where anyone can use a picture, create a group and comment.

This why the US wants to regulate all the social media platforms and yet this will probably take another 10 years for it to happen. All the data available for anyone to create groups and post pictures of people to comment on is pure unregulated way of how all this platforms work.

As long as you are on social media you must accept this risk that your info, or pictures will probably be leaked to an adult site and spread around the internet.

What worries me about this post is that they actually have been doing this for a long time apparently. 20-65k members? that's huge.

If we had a group like that in Cyprus which we are around 1Million people and you dated a chick in Nicosia (our capital) all the chicks in the city would have known. It's crazy.

I believe your pic being there is not a good publicity imo, but you should not care anyway.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known about this for a long time, and used to wonder about it a lot. Specifically because I would randomly get ghosted before a date despite doing everything I know to prevent it (such as maintaining communication before the date, setting up the date 1-3 days away, keeping it laid back, low investment, etc), and I started to suspect this was the case.

But now I don't give a fvck. At the end of the day, women gossip, it's all they do all day, so there's nothing you can do about it. But, it might be worth asking a female friend or family member you know to go on them and see if you're on just so you know about it. For that reason, it's honestly not a bad idea to avoid giving women your last name early on.

I don't think bad publicity would hurt but women will just say anything about you even if its not true. They're not going to call you a fvckboy (which all women want even if they say otherwise) they're going to call you a narcissist, if you have boundaries, they'll call you "controlling", etc. And god forbid you don't fvck them well, because women CONSTANTLY talk about sexual experiences with men in great detail, all women do this.

Either way, who gives a fvck. Any women stupid enough to check stuff like that isn't worth interacting with anyway. Gossipy women are toxic and useless.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have whatever opinion you like of me. I don't really care because I know the lifestyle I live and I do well.
Bringing up FACT is not a weakness. There are many lawsuits right now against fb pages like the one I talked about.

And probably not a great look to personally attack a moderator. I tagged your post for the other mods to review. I hope they feel the same way I do, but I'll leave it in their capable hands as to how to handle it. I'll keep doing my thing,
I thought you were trolling.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. I don't care that you're a moderator, but I was definitely out of line. Had a few drinks that night

Good luck just finding out that women are crazy. "A woman scorned" is an expression that goes back hundreds of years. You're lucky this is the least you got!

But yeah, you could definitely take them to court and win, if it was worth your time.