Everyone On This Forum Is A Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get laid any time I want to. I can practically snap my fingers and have a hot woman ready to fvck.

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is a valuable resource when you run into something that's out in left field.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Wow!

Everyone that replied in this thread totally missed who it actually was speaking. Retards!

Hey dreamx, you can leave now you know.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I stay in the Mature Man forum, there is a lot less crap than this.

This kind of thing has been discussed before:
  • Of course many guys who are here are "losers" who can't get women. If they could get women they wouldn't be here.
  • The guys who actually apply what they learn here will eventually get good from the combination of knowledge AND experience, and after a while they leave because they got what they needed.
  • If you pay attention you will notice which posters provide quality material, and those are the guys who you should listen to. Usually the keyboard jockeys can be spotted, but sometimes even they can give a nice insight.
  • It is up to each person to get what they can from the resources provided on this site. The sad truth is that despite coming here many will not change. Changing yourself is really hard and some people just can't do it.
  • Complaining and being negative does little good most of the time.

Peace!

Reaction score
MrCode said:
This is why I stay in the Mature Man forum, there is a lot less crap than this.

This kind of thing has been discussed before:
  • Of course many guys who are here are "losers" who can't get women. If they could get women they wouldn't be here.
  • The guys who actually apply what they learn here will eventually get good from the combination of knowledge AND experience, and after a while they leave because they got what they needed.
  • If you pay attention you will notice which posters provide quality material, and those are the guys who you should listen to. Usually the keyboard jockeys can be spotted, but sometimes even they can give a nice insight.
  • It is up to each person to get what they can from the resources provided on this site. The sad truth is that despite coming here many will not change. Changing yourself is really hard and some people just can't do it.
  • Complaining and being negative does little good most of the time.

Peace!
Well said! take it for what it's worth to you. If you're not getting anything out of this site, then leave. I suggest going to see a phsycologist.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you are the psycho one

unreal-guy said:
LoL forgot to take your medication again?
What kind of name is that? Do you have imaginary friends or something. It's seems like your name is retarded.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give my nod for a "lamest thread of the year" nomination.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Many posters here are losers. That's a fair thing to say! But a lot of them are here to change that and take control of their lives so they can stop being losers.

I'm not a loser and I have a girlfriend but I like to follow the discussions on here to learn how to improve my relationship and make the best of myself for my own satisfaction. I enjoy the discussions and offer advice on what I can as well.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a "LOSER" "WUSS" And a "WIMP" all three in the one same person only a few short years ago.

I managed to turn my life around after I had turned 30, I am now 38 years of age and I'm living a very happy and enjoyable existence.

My change came when I had had enough of living in my own despair failure and misery.

I took up "KARATE" , began to "WORKOUT" at the gym, learned how to "BOX" and "FIGHT", began to "STUDY" and attain "ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS", started to "LISTEN" to "TONY ROBBINS" motivational tapes, began to "AFFIRM" positive thoughts and beliefs into my "SUBCONSCIOUS MIND", chose to "ASK" gorgeous girls out on dates, as well as "APPLY" for the "JOBS" that I really wanted, began to "ACCEPT" what couldn't be changed and "CHANGE" everything that I could change, decided that I would "ENJOY" the life that I had and chose to be "GRATEFUL" for everything that I had.

Up until I was into my early 30's I lived the existence of a street bum who drank all of his money, slept in parks, on beaches, in hostels for homeless men and I spent years in and out of Psychiatric Hospitals with severe depression, I came very close to ending my own life on many occassions.

I couldn't even speak to a girl, I had only ever had one girlfriend when I had reached 32 years of age, I was about 26 when I met her and I only had her for a very short time.

Today I am "SUCCESSFUL" I live in my own cities most "AFFLUENT" area, I am "VERY CONFIDENT", I have dated many hot babes in the past few years, I have a "SPECIAL WOMAN" who is very successful in the business world and is about a hot babe 8 in her physical appearance, I am "HAPPY" and I "ENJOY" my life.

Unfortunately not many people change after they have gone as low as I was but I managed to do it.

I still today see a man named "Gary" who I met at a hostel for homeless men back in 1992, when I was 24 and he was in his mid 40's, roaming the street of the city and living his same AFC lifestyle at homeless hostels, eating at soup kitchens etc, at about 60 years of age, he is dirty, his clothes are torn and rarely washed, he is a mess of a man, but he refuses to change.

You don't have to be a "LOSER" but it takes time and effort to change this, it does not happen overnight, but if you are up to the "CHALLENGE" then you can become a "HAPPY" and "SUCCESSFUL" person and a "WINNER" in this life.

ALL THE BEST-:yes:

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
I was a "LOSER" "WUSS" And a "WIMP" all three in the one same person only a few short years ago.

I managed to turn my life around after I had turned 30, I am now 38 years of age and I'm living a very happy and enjoyable existence.

My change came when I had had enough of living in my own despair failure and misery.

I took up "KARATE" , began to "WORKOUT" at the gym, learned how to "BOX" and "FIGHT", began to "STUDY" and attain "ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS", started to "LISTEN" to "TONY ROBBINS" motivational tapes, began to "AFFIRM" positive thoughts and beliefs into my "SUBCONSCIOUS MIND", chose to "ASK" gorgeous girls out on dates, as well as "APPLY" for the "JOBS" that I really wanted, began to "ACCEPT" what couldn't be changed and "CHANGE" everything that I could change, decided that I would "ENJOY" the life that I had and chose to be "GRATEFUL" for everything that I had.

Up until I was into my early 30's I lived the existence of a street bum who drank all of his money, slept in parks, on beaches, in hostels for homeless men and I spent years in and out of Psychiatric Hospitals with severe depression, I came very close to ending my own life on many occassions.

I couldn't even speak to a girl, I had only ever had one girlfriend when I had reached 32 years of age, I was about 26 when I met her and I only had her for a very short time.

Today I am "SUCCESSFUL" I live in my own cities most "AFFLUENT" area, I am "VERY CONFIDENT", I have dated many hot babes in the past few years, I have a "SPECIAL WOMAN" who is very successful in the business world and is about a hot babe 8 in her physical appearance, I am "HAPPY" and I "ENJOY" my life.

Unfortunately not many people change after they have gone as low as I was but I managed to do it.

I still today see a man named "Gary" who I met at a hostel for homeless men back in 1992, when I was 24 and he was in his mid 40's, roaming the street of the city and living his same AFC lifestyle at homeless hostels, eating at soup kitchens etc, at about 60 years of age, he is dirty, his clothes are torn and rarely washed, he is a mess of a man, but he refuses to change.

You don't have to be a "LOSER" but it takes time and effort to change this, it does not happen overnight, but if you are up to the "CHALLENGE" then you can become a "HAPPY" and "SUCCESSFUL" person and a "WINNER" in this life.

Good post!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:

Amazing, I love your story.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're a self-admitted LOSER, we won't argue about it.. but to post something like this puts you into the TROLL category... You're on this forum, being unproductive...

ITS NOT HELPING ANYONE..

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
Since you're a self-admitted LOSER, we won't argue about it.. but to post something like this puts you into the TROLL category... You're on this forum, being unproductive...

ITS NOT HELPING ANYONE..
Yes I admitted,but I just feel most of the guys on here are like me,but won't admitted if you read most posts on here about the same ol things like i'm depressed,i cant get a girl,just pretty much negative posts.And im on this forum looking for advice and tips and posting my opinion so no im not being unproductive.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Yes WE are all losers expect for a couple guys on here.Most of us guys on this forum don't get no sex,I mean im still a virgin so are most guys on here.Guys spend more time on here then approaching girls we need lifes,and there are only couple guys who actually post field reports because they actually doing something about it.I mean I would be outside looking girls or trying to find parties or fun stuff to do but I don't have friends,no lie not even one,so I got my reason not excuses I got reason.But still we spend soo much time on this forum typing or complaining or asking questions rather then trying to figure those questions though expeirence.And when we do get advice, or tips we don't use them we still come on here,99% of the guys on here,ARE losers like me!WE ARE LOSERS!!!!!!!
Speak for yourself...

I've got plenty of friends. Not just some guys i met somewhere who i need to call or they wont even bother to ask me along, nah, i mean guys i've known most of my life. Guys who will buy you drinks and you buy them drinks cause it's just the most natural thing in the world... And i get enough pooty to keep me happy, i could get more... a lot more... but i'm selective, for one, i'll never fuk a chick if a buddy of mine fuked them already. Don't ask me why, it's just something i don't do. I also pass up the easy ones consistantly. If it's too easy, consider it's easy for everyone, i'd rather consider my health!

How comes? Well let me tell ya... it's not cause i've read "the game" or loads of PUG techniques and routines or cause i look like BP. It's cause i treat people fairly and don't "take" from them. It's cause people know where they are at with me. I'm a very simple guy, you get what you put in... what goes around comes around. I don't take advantage of people who are nice to me, and i don't put with people who aren't. Someone gives respect, they get respect... someone messes with my stuff, it's my foot up their ass.

I try to have as little weaknesses as i can. The ones i do have, i try to work on them, improve on them. I have faith in myself and i don't let anyone tell me what i can't do, i'll decide and experience that for myself, plain and simple.

I've messed up a lot of stuff in my life. I've flipped new cars over the top, blown up engines, i've broken my bones, had brooses in places i can't even remember and a couple scars to show for it. I've got a tattoo i don't even know i had it put on until the next day when i looked in the mirror. I've gone out for a quick drink with the boys and woke up in a different country the next day, and on countless beaches not even knowing how i got there, not knowing where i was and not knowing how to get back home. I've snorted dope, smoked dope, all kinds and sometimes lots of it. Made my teachers hate my in HS, dropped out, changed schools, what have you. I've done a lot of crap, a lot of dumb stuff and wasted a lot of time...

I could have stopped there and spent my life a loser... but i didn't, because even though i might have gotten lost sometimes, gone off track, i always found my way back and i always had faith that i wouldn't end up a bum, always believed in myself. What seperated me from the guys who ended up losers was that for me it was always about fun and kicks, never about desperation.

I knew lots of guys who i used to hang out with who are now nothing but bum's, couple kids, fat wife, drunks, junkies, name it. They had no control, never had. They were tough, they were crazy, sometimes i admired them for their balls... until i realized that most of them were just driven by their bagage and their lack of control... they were weak, end of story.

I've grown, i've become more mature, more responsible now, but i'm still who i am. I'm still out there, i still got my fire and my crazy edge and i don't think that will ever change. And guess what... that is actually something people like about me, but mainly because they trust me, and know that when i do something crazy, i'll know what i'm doing. Sometimes a guy will tell me i'm crazy, i've got too much balls for my own good... but that aint it, i just like it, it's what i do, who i am and if i stopped being that way... it wouldn't be me anymore.

Yeah, my mother still worries about me, long after she expected i'd already be married to some chick and driving a ford mondeo. My dad's still asking me when i'm gonna get married and telling me to be careful. Before i started making any real money, i heard the "why don't you get a job like me" speech a million times. But i never listened to any of that because it can never make me happy...

And that is what it's all about... be happy, and if you aren't, make yourself happy, do the things you want/need to do to become happy and don't let anyone tell you that what you're doing aint good enough. If you're happy and living life, people will be drawn to you, end of story...

If you find yourself pineing for some chick... you aren't happy, you're just needy, so just quit it already! LIVE your damn life. Don't sit around thinking about what you wish you could do, wish you could be. Just go out and do it, if you can, learn HOW to do it and BE it. Don't limit yourself and don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. So you guys hanging around here, reading, commenting, wishing... stop all that crap right now. You need to just go and do it. Fear? Give me a break dude, seriously... If fear is keeping you from doing something you really want to do, you just aren't living life!

I'm NOT a ballsy guy, i'm just not. I'm a guy who is afraid a LOT, i've been afraid all my life. I run into situations where i'm nearly scared sh!tless all the damn time. In all honesty i'm a damn pvssy! But you know what? At one point in my life, i just didn't let fear stop me anymore.

Anyone can be brave if they aren't afraid... the real trick is being afraid, scared sh!tless, and doing it anyways... that's being brave!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
Speak for yourself...

I've got plenty of friends. Not just some guys i met somewhere who i need to call or they wont even bother to ask me along, nah, i mean guys i've known most of my life. Guys who will buy you drinks and you buy them drinks cause it's just the most natural thing in the world... And i get enough pooty to keep me happy, i could get more... a lot more... but i'm selective, for one, i'll never fuk a chick if a buddy of mine fuked them already. Don't ask me why, it's just something i don't do. I also pass up the easy ones consistantly. If it's too easy, consider it's easy for everyone, i'd rather consider my health!

How comes? Well let me tell ya... it's not cause i've read "the game" or loads of PUG techniques and routines or cause i look like BP. It's cause i treat people fairly and don't "take" from them. It's cause people know where they are at with me. I'm a very simple guy, you get what you put in... what goes around comes around. I don't take advantage of people who are nice to me, and i don't put with people who aren't. Someone gives respect, they get respect... someone messes with my stuff, it's my foot up their ass.

I try to have as little weaknesses as i can. The ones i do have, i try to work on them, improve on them. I have faith in myself and i don't let anyone tell me what i can't do, i'll decide and experience that for myself, plain and simple.

I've messed up a lot of stuff in my life. I've flipped new cars over the top, blown up engines, i've broken my bones, had brooses in places i can't even remember and a couple scars to show for it. I've got a tattoo i don't even know i had it put on until the next day when i looked in the mirror. I've gone out for a quick drink with the boys and woke up in a different country the next day, and on countless beaches not even knowing how i got there, not knowing where i was and not knowing how to get back home. I've snorted dope, smoked dope, all kinds and sometimes lots of it. Made my teachers hate my in HS, dropped out, changed schools, what have you. I've done a lot of crap, a lot of dumb stuff and wasted a lot of time...

I could have stopped there and spent my life a loser... but i didn't, because even though i might have gotten lost sometimes, gone off track, i always found my way back and i always had faith that i wouldn't end up a bum, always believed in myself. What seperated me from the guys who ended up losers was that for me it was always about fun and kicks, never about desperation.

I knew lots of guys who i used to hang out with who are now nothing but bum's, couple kids, fat wife, drunks, junkies, name it. They had no control, never had. They were tough, they were crazy, sometimes i admired them for their balls... until i realized that most of them were just driven by their bagage and their lack of control... they were weak, end of story.

I've grown, i've become more mature, more responsible now, but i'm still who i am. I'm still out there, i still got my fire and my crazy edge and i don't think that will ever change. And guess what... that is actually something people like about me, but mainly because they trust me, and know that when i do something crazy, i'll know what i'm doing. Sometimes a guy will tell me i'm crazy, i've got too much balls for my own good... but that aint it, i just like it, it's what i do, who i am and if i stopped being that way... it wouldn't be me anymore.

Yeah, my mother still worries about me, long after she expected i'd already be married to some chick and driving a ford mondeo. My dad's still asking me when i'm gonna get married and telling me to be careful. Before i started making any real money, i heard the "why don't you get a job like me" speech a million times. But i never listened to any of that because it can never make me happy...

And that is what it's all about... be happy, and if you aren't, make yourself happy, do the things you want/need to do to become happy and don't let anyone tell you that what you're doing aint good enough. If you're happy and living life, people will be drawn to you, end of story...

If you find yourself pineing for some chick... you aren't happy, you're just needy, so just quit it already! LIVE your damn life. Don't sit around thinking about what you wish you could do, wish you could be. Just go out and do it, if you can, learn HOW to do it and BE it. Don't limit yourself and don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. So you guys hanging around here, reading, commenting, wishing... stop all that crap right now. You need to just go and do it. Fear? Give me a break dude, seriously... If fear is keeping you from doing something you really want to do, you just aren't living life!

I'm NOT a ballsy guy, i'm just not. I'm a guy who is afraid a LOT, i've been afraid all my life. I run into situations where i'm nearly scared sh!tless all the damn time. In all honesty i'm a damn pvssy! But you know what? At one point in my life, i just didn't let fear stop me anymore.

Anyone can be brave if they aren't afraid... the real trick is being afraid, scared sh!tless, and doing it anyways... that's being brave!
Good post,but what does that have to do with this thread?All im posting is I feel like 99% people on here losers like me,you posted a good post,but IT has nothing to do with this thread you pretty much posted information on your life,just because those stuff work for you or you overcame your fear doesn't mean other guys on here overcame there fear!So speak foryourself but still good motivitaing post.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are posting that you are feeling like a loser, and feeling like a lot of others are as well...

And I'm telling you that that's exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't be doing. I told you my story (or part of it anyways) part as a motivation and part as something to identify with... i was a loser, in some ways, and it could have ended up real bad, if i didn't make some changes. And the same applies to you, your "crimes" may be different, but the effect is the same.

I didn't post anything on "how" to overcome your fear, this is different for everyone! I just said that it's crucial that you overcome it... by whatever means work for you.

And i didn't post "what worked for me", i told you a little about myself, then said the point is to be true to yourself. I'm not a DJ, i don't hold to the "ideals", i'm just ME, and i still get the job done, and get the most important thing of all out of it.

So what part of my post is unrelated to yours in your opinion?!

Unless you just wanted to post that you are a loser and so are 99% of the guys here, without wanting to get any kind of response other then "yes, no, i dunno".... :confused:

To me it sounds like all you really NEED is motivation...

Reaction score
God damn, lol, do you guys have any fvckin jobs, careers, anything? Do you like making money, do you make money? YOU GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

One post is 4 pages of arguing between skip and the whole forum about how many girls he fvcks as if anybody would know but him because he's either the one fvckin or jackin.

This one is about how everyone here is a loser, CORRECTION: YOU ARE A LOSER. You can't speak for everybody on this site because nobody here actually knows what some guy pulls. Pook and Gunwitch made great posts, but they COULD just be great writers and made it seem like they got laid. Or they could be gettin laid like the lead of a rock band, WHO THE FVCK HERE KNOWS, AND WHY IN THE FVCK DO YOU CARE?

Take this site, fastseduction, seducenow.com, and the rest, and apply them to your life and go out in the field and improve your love life. Fvck if anybody on the internet thinks you are a Cassonova, WHO THE FVCK CARES, nobody here pays any of our bills, hangs with us in real life, nor contributes anything to our lives personally. This is JUST, JUST, JUST....... a place to go to learn new ideas and CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE, ideas.

Stop turning this into some type of High School "who's most popular" shyt, because you are just deceiving yourself. After all the braggin, you are still nothing more than a "typed word on my screen" that's it.

Take this info and USE IT FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE over the people in real life.

Now, I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.