Everyone On This Forum Is A Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
And the onece that do approch, have to use some rutines and canned stuff....and i still don't think they are getting laid.

there is probably 6-7 people on this entire forum (21 500 members) who regulary get laid by different women.....(and they ware naturals to begin with)
I agree that there are a lot of young braggarts on here claiming that they Fu-ck 3 HB9's on the same night, but it is possible to learn things in all areas of your life that will improve things for you.

If sport stars and athletes can improve their games by training then I can't understand why a guy who is unsuccessful with girls can't become successful if he practices these principles.

Just because a guy fails at something for a long period of time doesn't mean that he is going to continue to fail at this same thing for the rest of his life.

I think that probably around 50% of the guys who write on here could get a hot babe at their desired time and the other 50% of the guys are full of crap.

There has to be a lot more than 6 or 7 guys out of 21 500 members who write on here that are successful with woman as many of these tips do work if you use them properly.

There are a few good writers on here, "Jariel" and "The Truth" are two that I can think about off hand, but there are a lot more than 3 others if you really look into it. :down:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
TO MY opinion well actually facts only about less then 1% people here actually get laid but about 99.9% don't get laid they post non sense bullsh*t and I know im one of them thats why this thread exists.
Where do you get these results from, only 1% of the guys who use this website are getting laid and 99.9% are posting lies, to begin with you can't even subtract properly, you like the guy who claims that only 6 or 7 guys out of 21 500 members who use this website are successful with the pretty ladies is just extremely negative, be a bit more positive about the guys who use this site, I myself know which ones are lying, but it isn't anywhere near these rediculous statistics, maybe you think we are all rapists in prison or something. :mad: :confused: :mad:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about 99.9% don't get laid
If that were the case, there would be no one left on Earth... I suppose you're a loser at knowledge too...??

I know thats harsh... but your paradigms all screwed up... Your acting too much like the wounded victim... so, I guess you get treated like one too...

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, say it ain't so...

"We are all losers!"

OK EVERYONE, YOU HEARD THE MAN, THERE'S NO HOPE. EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, CURL INTO A BALL AND WHIMPER! IT'S OVER! WE ARE LOSERS AND THAT'S THE END OF IT!

or

Maybe you could stop being a negative **** and do something about it. So what if most people never do? You do realise that you're bunching yourself in with those by acting like that?

If everyone who had no friends used that fact as an excuse not to be able to meet new ones...they'd end up like you.

-AudiTy =o

*Not recommended, would not read again*

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
Well you are posting that you are feeling like a loser, and feeling like a lot of others are as well...

And I'm telling you that that's exactly the kind of thing you shouldn't be doing. I told you my story (or part of it anyways) part as a motivation and part as something to identify with... i was a loser, in some ways, and it could have ended up real bad, if i didn't make some changes. And the same applies to you, your "crimes" may be different, but the effect is the same.

I didn't post anything on "how" to overcome your fear, this is different for everyone! I just said that it's crucial that you overcome it... by whatever means work for you.

And i didn't post "what worked for me", i told you a little about myself, then said the point is to be true to yourself. I'm not a DJ, i don't hold to the "ideals", i'm just ME, and i still get the job done, and get the most important thing of all out of it.

So what part of my post is unrelated to yours in your opinion?!

Unless you just wanted to post that you are a loser and so are 99% of the guys here, without wanting to get any kind of response other then "yes, no, i dunno".... :confused:

To me it sounds like all you really NEED is motivation...
I don't think you understand this topic!Alot of your post is unrelated to my mine,first go back and read my thread carefully.You missed the WHOLE point of my thread,I never said I feel like a LOSER,I said I am!People in real life call me loser and so I felt like people on this forum are no different from me.And you come here posting bullsh*t stuff like Fear or "crime" thing what does that have to do with being a loser?Nothing sure its movitation but still keep to the topic I wanted to know people's on opinion if most guys on here are losers or not,simple as that.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
If that were the case, there would be no one left on Earth... I suppose you're a loser at knowledge too...??

I know thats harsh... but your paradigms all screwed up... Your acting too much like the wounded victim... so, I guess you get treated like one too...
I said 99% of the people on this forum don't get laid!I'm not talking about everyguy in the world,I'm talking about this forum,man come on now its obvious!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
God damn, lol, do you guys have any fvckin jobs, careers, anything? Do you like making money, do you make money? YOU GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

One post is 4 pages of arguing between skip and the whole forum about how many girls he fvcks as if anybody would know but him because he's either the one fvckin or jackin.

This one is about how everyone here is a loser, CORRECTION: YOU ARE A LOSER. You can't speak for everybody on this site because nobody here actually knows what some guy pulls. Pook and Gunwitch made great posts, but they COULD just be great writers and made it seem like they got laid. Or they could be gettin laid like the lead of a rock band, WHO THE FVCK HERE KNOWS, AND WHY IN THE FVCK DO YOU CARE?

Take this site, fastseduction, seducenow.com, and the rest, and apply them to your life and go out in the field and improve your love life. Fvck if anybody on the internet thinks you are a Cassonova, WHO THE FVCK CARES, nobody here pays any of our bills, hangs with us in real life, nor contributes anything to our lives personally. This is JUST, JUST, JUST....... a place to go to learn new ideas and CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE, ideas.

Stop turning this into some type of High School "who's most popular" shyt, because you are just deceiving yourself. After all the braggin, you are still nothing more than a "typed word on my screen" that's it.

Take this info and USE IT FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE over the people in real life.

Now, I'm done.
Wow,dude what does this have to do with the thread?? I'm confused but your right on one thing you posted let me quote on one of your posts"YOU GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS". Which just proved my point that most guys on here like me we spend more time on this forum,then anything else which means not getting laid or doing anything besides,here typing and complaining.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Where do you get these results from, only 1% of the guys who use this website are getting laid and 99.9% are posting lies, to begin with you can't even subtract properly, you like the guy who claims that only 6 or 7 guys out of 21 500 members who use this website are successful with the pretty ladies is just extremely negative, be a bit more positive about the guys who use this site, I myself know which ones are lying, but it isn't anywhere near these rediculous statistics, maybe you think we are all rapists in prison or something. :mad: :confused: :mad:
Ok go view most of the threads on here I'll bet money 99% threads on here are negative or complaing topics.And how am I being negative by saying"We are LOSERS" its my opinion,so your saying me opinion is negative?Which is not true one's opinion is never negative its just their thoughts and expressing their feelings,and I have feel most guys here spend alot of time on here let me do that math.

There is 24 hours in a day 7 days a week
Most people on here spend atleast 9 hours a day,and the other 10 hours will be sleeping,the other 6 hours well its whatever.Which means a good percentage of most people on here's day or lifes is spend on here,if you think this statement is false,PROVE me wrong!

TheRock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute

Dreamxhenry you are not a loser . You only lack a little self confidence. You are still a teenager and things will get better for you . I can tell you that some of the ideas on this site actually work.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
I said 99% of the people on this forum don't get laid!I'm not talking about everyguy in the world,I'm talking about this forum,man come on now its obvious!
You just realised? Most of the members on this forum are losers like yourself who would get one-itis if a girl just smiled at them. I use this site for amusement after I get home from school and finish up my homework. On the weekends I go on dates/hang out with friends in the real world. You should try it sometime...

Am I a virgin? Technically yes... I've done stuff with girls (unlike you I'm sure), but haven't gone all the way. So yes, I am a virgin and I'm proud of it!

Thanks for creating such a pointless thread.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
You just realised? Most of the members on this forum are losers like yourself who would get one-itis if a girl just smiled at them. I use this site for amusement after I get home from school and finish up my homework. On the weekends I go on dates/hang out with friends in the real world. You should try it sometime...

Am I a virgin? Technically yes... I've done stuff with girls (unlike you I'm sure), but haven't gone all the way. So yes, I am a virgin and I'm proud of it!

Thanks for creating such a pointless thread.
Pointless thread huh?How is it pointless just because I am stating facts,your gonna get all mad,your pathetic man.You said on weekends you go out on dates and hang with friends,thats good for you man,I praise you for that and you said I should try it?But how can I try it when I don't got friends,and don
t give me that bullsh*t of try to make friends I tried but most people think im weird or creepy or dorky,and sotherefore the only people who macth my personality are most guys on here like me,and you said you use this site for amusement?Thats bull I read some of your threads and posts it seems liek you use this for advice.Most people on here denial of not admitting of being a loser,I have grabbed my balls and admitted to being a loser!But as for other people they haven't YET,until they admit they are losers like me then we can work on improving,so first step is stop being so indenial!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be a loser......however i KNOW im not...so please.....speak for yourself.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
You may be a loser......however i KNOW im not...so please.....speak for yourself.
Yes I AM speaking formyself,and as what I said TO MY opinion I feel most guys here are LOSERS and are not gonna admitted!

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait is this dreamx, the kid that didn't get invited to a party or some s*it? Hahaha, if it is he really improved his grammar.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im suprised some people think they are losers for not getting laid. as you think so shall you be. i dont get laid that much, heck i havnt had any since feb.. do i see my self as a loser? no way. you guys better get a hobbie or thinking about sex 27/7 will fuk your minds up.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Yes I AM speaking formyself,and as what I said TO MY opinion I feel most guys here are LOSERS and are not gonna admitted!

Trying to pull others down with you isnt going to help you solve your problems.....There are 2 kinds of people on this forum.....People who NEED advise.....and people who GIVE advice....

Now you can think what you want about inderviduals on this forum.....i do the same....and i agree....The forum is at least 85% AFC. Prob more like 90%.

But what do you expect from a site made for AFCs. Since coming on here I have taken advice and improved my game by a stupid amount. Granted I still have areas i need work on and they are areas I still ask for advice in but apart from that I only come on here to give advice.

You can tell the AFCs from the DJs by the quality of the advice given and whether its always quality advice.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
SexinEar said:
wait is this dreamx, the kid that didn't get invited to a party or some s*it? Hahaha, if it is he really improved his grammar.
lol,hey thurr well no duh its me

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skeeloo said:
im suprised some people think they are losers for not getting laid. as you think so shall you be. i dont get laid that much, heck i havnt had any since feb.. do i see my self as a loser? no way. you guys better get a hobbie or thinking about sex 27/7 will fuk your minds up.
Who in the hell said I call myself loser because of not getting laid?Go read my previous post women are not the reason I call myself LOSER!There is too many issues in my life and defintely girls aren't on my top list.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Trying to pull others down with you isnt going to help you solve your problems.....There are 2 kinds of people on this forum.....People who NEED advise.....and people who GIVE advice....

Now you can think what you want about inderviduals on this forum.....i do the same....and i agree....The forum is at least 85% AFC. Prob more like 90%.

But what do you expect from a site made for AFCs. Since coming on here I have taken advice and improved my game by a stupid amount. Granted I still have areas i need work on and they are areas I still ask for advice in but apart from that I only come on here to give advice.

You can tell the AFCs from the DJs by the quality of the advice given and whether its always quality advice.
How am I trying to put other down?I'm just simply posting my OPINION and thoughts,simple as itsn't not to offend anyone.But I feel most guys are like me and will not admit the truth but I'm not trying to offend anyone,just my point of view with some facts.But let me ask you question your right most of this site are AFCs and what are AFCS they equal loser because the name itself pretty much means loser AFC(AverageFrustratedChump) so therefore that means the qualities of a loser because a LOSER is pretty much the exact samething,so you guys find loser a bad word,but find AFC a better word.When people post something like I'm an AFC,in his mind he ment loser as well,but finds the word loser harsher.Just like when your mad at a girl you post stupid girl,when you actually wanted to post stupid b*itch so you see my point?I hope it makes sense because to me it sure does!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its partly true...

A few years back the site was popping with useful info, people giving real input about what they've done and experienced... since 12 months or so ago its the same old, 'What should I do with this girl?' threads where inexperienced posters help out even less experienced posters, lol...

The whole premise of this site was to finish off your DJ mindset and to mix with people who were of the same mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.