Everyone On This Forum Is A Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
I don't think you understand this topic!Alot of your post is unrelated to my mine,first go back and read my thread carefully.You missed the WHOLE point of my thread,I never said I feel like a LOSER,I said I am!People in real life call me loser and so I felt like people on this forum are no different from me.And you come here posting bullsh*t stuff like Fear or "crime" thing what does that have to do with being a loser?Nothing sure its movitation but still keep to the topic I wanted to know people's on opinion if most guys on here are losers or not,simple as that.
Errr sure man, whatever you say!!

1) Let go of preconceived bull
2) Open mind
3) READ comprehensively
4) Take time to let it sink in
5) Reply (if you must)

You aren't going to understand what i said without understanding the base of your problem. The real world is not an absolute. The real world is your perception of things that are. In your world you are a loser. In my world you are just another lost soul that lacks the proper self knowledge to change his perception of that world. The fact that you believe you are a loser is your problem... start with that and you can actually change it. Your "crime" is self doubt, negative self image and from what i can tell, a lack of power to change it (for now). Like i said, all you really need is motivation and support.

Now how does it matter whether or not someone thinks 99% of this forum are losers? Whether or not someone agrees with you?! Will it make you feel better knowing that most people here really haven't evolved an inch beyond yourself? Will that give you an excuse to continue the way you are going? If so, you are looking for the wrong things, you're looking for confirmation on what you are doing, instead of looking for what you should be doing. I can't communicate with you until you start reversing your thought pattern to accept new truths.

The problem is, I'm not exactly the kind of person to "try" after a certain point. I'm not your nanny! Figure it out for yourself. I said what i had to say in the hope that it would help you in some way... i was extending a courtesy, not looking for your approval.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
Errr sure man, whatever you say!!

1) Let go of preconceived bull
2) Open mind
3) READ comprehensively
4) Take time to let it sink in
5) Reply (if you must)

You aren't going to understand what i said without understanding the base of your problem. The real world is not an absolute. The real world is your perception of things that are. In your world you are a loser. In my world you are just another lost soul that lacks the proper self knowledge to change his perception of that world. The fact that you believe you are a loser is your problem... start with that and you can actually change it. Your "crime" is self doubt, negative self image and from what i can tell, a lack of power to change it (for now). Like i said, all you really need is motivation and support.

Now how does it matter whether or not someone thinks 99% of this forum are losers? Whether or not someone agrees with you?! Will it make you feel better knowing that most people here really haven't evolved an inch beyond yourself? Will that give you an excuse to continue the way you are going? If so, you are looking for the wrong things, you're looking for confirmation on what you are doing, instead of looking for what you should be doing. I can't communicate with you until you start reversing your thought pattern to accept new truths.

The problem is, I'm not exactly the kind of person to "try" after a certain point. I'm not your nanny! Figure it out for yourself. I said what i had to say in the hope that it would help you in some way... i was extending a courtesy, not looking for your approval.
I'm just gonna stop and argue with you just don't understand my thread.Let me explain in my world im a loser?Well not true because most people in highschool other humans call me loser and I believe them.But still dude you just don't get my thread!

Bahram36

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people on here put such a high value on the amount of times you get "laid" ??

Is it like some sort of competition or is just cuz you feel valuable once you actually do ??

I came on this forum for something totally OT but Im amazed at how much you guys talk about "how many times you get laid"...

I think its more valuable to have just one superhot chic and be able to keep her than to bone any random floozie that comes along...

And leave the poor guy who started this thread alone... You guys are probably getting all butthurt cuz you realize what he says is right and it applies to you... He can have his opinion at least hes honest about it...

If I sat there with my boys and talked about how many times I got laid theyd fukin slap the shiit out of me and call me a douche and to shut the hell up... And I would do the same to them...

Who cares how many times you get laid...

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
My d!ck cares... therefor... i care?

dreamxhenry...

You have a negative mindset, and you don't understand the difference between cause and effect. Therefor, you are fuked until you figure it out... kthx :moon:

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
I thought your name was socalreject - That would've explained your lack of filling in a swear word like a true forum poster. AKA - ƒucked

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alody_Yers said:
I thought your name was socalreject
I wish...

If the klimate out here was anything like socal maybe more women would actually bother to get a tan on their milkwhite, poorly shaved thighs...

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Bahram36 said:
Why do people on here put such a high value on the amount of times you get \"laid\" ??

Is it like some sort of competition or is just cuz you feel valuable once you actually do ??

I came on this forum for something totally OT but Im amazed at how much you guys talk about \"how many times you get laid\"...

I think its more valuable to have just one superhot chic and be able to keep her than to bone any random floozie that comes along...

And leave the poor guy who started this thread alone... You guys are probably getting all butthurt cuz you realize what he says is right and it applies to you... He can have his opinion at least hes honest about it...

If I sat there with my boys and talked about how many times I got laid theyd fukin slap the shiit out of me and call me a douche and to shut the hell up... And I would do the same to them...

Ok how many times I have reapt myself,getting laid is not the reason I call myself LOSER.Women aren\'t my top prioties or my top problems.

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. With all those mosquitoes you will get authentic gigantic asses on your chicks from all the bites.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Alody_Yers said:
Look on the bright side. With all those mosquitoes you will get authentic gigantic asses on your chicks from all the bites.
Ummm what does this have to do with the thread?Nothing at all

Bahram36

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Ok how many times I have reapt myself,getting laid is not the reason I call myself LOSER.Women aren\'t my top prioties or my top problems.

Well in that case I feel sorry for your train of thought bro... Theres too types of people in this world, the positives who no matter what obstacles they have in life they maintain a positive train of thought and pull through with everything, or the negative ones that cant deal with lifes problems and choose to not do anything about the poor cards dealt to them and instead sit there and feel sorry for themselves...

Dont be the latter, like you said, go out, dont sit here and complain, make some new friends, even if just a few... It has nothing to do with how good looking you are or how many chics you have, I have a large group of friends and some of the coolest ones and the ones I like being around the most are the not so good looking and not poser cool ones...

Basically just get out there and find something to enjoy your life about... Complaining on here isnt gonna do you any good except to get responses from a lot of these douchebags ragging on you as youve already seen...

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Ummm what does this have to do with the thread?Nothing at all
Nothing...

It's called a thread hijack. It usually happens to pointless threads, people start using them for whatever pops into their heads at that point in time. I usually don't participate in hijacking of threads, but i made an exception for you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.