dude...waht the FVCK is wrong with me!!!!!!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rt makes some valid observations - in effect, he says that a man in an LTR will automatically limit the amount of energy time and resources that he puts into achieving his dreams to accomodate the requirements of his relationship.
Like evrything in life, an LTR does cost you something. However the "right" woman can be an enormous asset to you in business if she is actively and productively involved ..
If she is sitting on the sideline waiting to be entertained and fed three times a day, then she is a liability.
So the solution is to put her to work for you ,or put her back on the bus.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
However the "right" woman can be an enormous asset to you in business if she is actively and productively involved
Just by considering her for active productive involvement a man alters his perception. If my true passion and ambition is something that doesn't have the potential for her long term benefit her influence, no matter how subtle, will change that direction. If my goal is to be a lawyer or engineer that's a far cry from wanting to be a rock star or the owner of a brand of comic books.

A woman's influence and consideration cannot be ignored in a relationship.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate question is whether she can CONTRIBUTE (asset) more to your life than she can CONSUME( liability ).. and I am not talking about getting her to pick up your dry cleaning, She needs to be an EMPLOYEE of yours (paid or honorarium) in every sense, with all that that means and implies.

To keep or dump ? This is purely a Cost/ Benefit analysis.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean now she isn't a liablity.. when I tell him i'm busy she knows what that means. but for her to keep around, she needs to be a true asset..w hcih she actually could be, but if she were to be a true asset she would have to work for me, meaning unless I wanted her to shack up with me I would have to pay her (adne even then still) whcih causes for complications beyond employee/employer if that makes sense.

I CAN if I thought it was worth it, and it very well may be... I'm going to Keeleland with her Saturday and after that we are going to Melborne... I will talk it over with her. thanks for the imput

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
however, I've been down this road with myself before. when I put myself into full throttle mode with my pc company, had to cut off all contact with the opposite sex. and it worked.
What worked? You had a company in a business that you were utterly sick of. You promptly sold the company in disgust, and you found yourself with a completely different set of dreams. 3 years of celibacy wouldn't be worth it to me for that return.

logic1 said:
To put this in a simple word would be "committmentphobe".

He is scared of a commitment so he will sabotage it or makes excuses of why it wont work.
"My professional horse-trainer friend, who will do anything for me, is getting in the way of my (horse-training) dreams!! Except for the industry people I meet through her!!"

Dude, you are clutching at straws looking for a reason to ditch this girl.

You went from regularly banging 4 girls this summer to now wanting to be a monk? Why the massive increase in ambition in September? What is it about right now that makes you feel so much more intense about work?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless of how much I hated the company, it was damn successful.

and I posted this in the mature forum for a damn reason. I don't need 17 year old KB jockies telling me how I"m appraoching her wrong and blah blah blah. I think I have been here long enough.. longer than msot if not all of you, to know what section to post a question in. it's th **** like that makes me want to take long extended vacations from this pathetic excuse of a damn website in reference to what used to be

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not mean the sharingof that as an insult to you Backbreaker, rather as an anecdote. I deleted it, with apologies to you for the offense, Backbreaker.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
and I posted this in the mature forum for a damn reason. I don't need 17 year old KB jockies telling me how I"m appraoching her wrong and blah blah blah. I think I have been here long enough.. longer than msot if not all of you, to know what section to post a question in. it's th **** like that makes me want to take long extended vacations from this pathetic excuse of a damn website in reference to what used to be
From Paradox and only one of 2 posts sticked in mature forum:

"Please make sure your age shows up on your profile. This forum is reserved for Mature men 25 and over.

If the Mods don't see your age on your profile your posts may be moved to the discussion forum.

Thanks for the help."

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'm gonna try to put her cute ass to work
You've got to be careful though.

I've done this before and let a girl into some business secrets so she could help. It ends up with them wanting a piece for themselves or wanting to emulate your business in some way for their own benefit.

lyracis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is about time management. Relationships consume time. Therefore if you feel your time is better spent moving your life in the direction of where you want it to be, then you are best off not in a relationship. Either that or you find a girl who is perfectly happy being way down on your list of priorities.

OK the girl is amazing and comes close to fitting your profile of the "ideal woman". But finding the "ideal woman" doesn't seem to be a priority for you. And when you decide "ok ive achieved all my goals now i want to settle down with a nice girl and enjoy the amazing life i've built for myself" then it will become a priority and that is the time to think about a relationship.

Westcoaster has a good point about quality women being hard to find. But i can appreciate that you feel that putting your goals on a backburner just so you can make it work with this girl goes against your philosophy.

But your compromise of trying to get her to fit into your life and even help you achieve your goals is a good one. Hopefully it will work out for you

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
You've got to be careful though.

I've done this before and let a girl into some business secrets so she could help. It ends up with them wanting a piece for themselves or wanting to emulate your business in some way for their own benefit.
if anything she's going to be giving me business advice, she has more experience in the field than i do

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The ultimate question is whether she can CONTRIBUTE (asset) more to your life than she can CONSUME( liability ).. and I am not talking about getting her to pick up your dry cleaning, She needs to be an EMPLOYEE of yours (paid or honorarium) in every sense, with all that that means and implies.

To keep or dump ? This is purely a Cost/ Benefit analysis.
This is it........ But sometimes its hard to detemine if the women has 100% of her heart and energy into you and or dream/ business.

If you have one that does you will accomplish more. ( 1st hand experience) and go further. Maybe to the top of the world. I feel you will do more than you would by yourself but then again it has to be the right women.

I think I heard a statement before something like " behind every sucsesful man their is a good women". This is not to say there are not sucsesful men that dont have women. There are many.

Reaction score
BB, don't just look at women as a physical/material being who bring physical/material comforts. Women are spiritual creatures as well who should bring a sense of spiritual comfort and peace of mind to men. They were genetically designed for this purpose This quality in her is needed even more so when a man fully envelops himself into his work So actually it is at a time like this where you need the soft touch and soft whisper of a woman to counterbalance your masculine drive. You shouldn't isolate yourself from this feminine quality that would enhance your life, if, and only if she is in keeping with her feminine nature!.

Don't be so focused on the material world that you dismiss what exists outside of this material realm - or else you will not have a complete life!!

Don't say that you do not have time - time is the only thing you truly have!!

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you guys suck ass
Hahaha, that cracked me up - a blunt but powerful statement displaying disgust!! Wait a minute, considering the perverts on this site, your statement may be truer than I think!! :rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was ment to be blunt.

It's not me revolting against advice.. it's 1) no one actually reading what I'm posting, 2) argueing with me about **** that I'm not even posting about.. I don't need anyone to give me a moral lesson on what I do for a living, 3) at the end of the day, it shows who is actually improving themselves and who isn't.. at the end of the day, most of you all of you give a damn about is a *****. not calling my babe a ***** or anything, but my goals and ambitions are, and will be more important than her 8 days a week. She knows this, and that's why she likes me, because I dont' baby her and I like her for the same reasons.

what makes me truely happy, is chasing my dreams. will I die alone in the prusit of that? hell I dont' know. but I'm in my mid 20's. i'm successful and I got to this point by putting women on the backburner when need be. I like this woman, but let's keep it in persepctive.. I've known her what.. 6 motnhs? i've wanted to do what I'm planning on doing for 5 ****ing years... and I'm at the point now where it's "time" I'm done (at least as a base) studying. Breeders actually come to me for advice... not many but some. enough to I don't have to ask anyone for advice anymore. I know my ****. I know enough about horse racing, the ends and outs where I can honestly educate people, which has been the holdup on the site. the site is going to take the horse racing industry by storm and drive people into the sport int he process. i'm not going to toss a 5 year gold because a woman has good ***** and is independant.

To be happy in a relationship, you have to be happy alone. I have NOOOOOOOO problem being single. hell at times I perfer it. however some of your responses so that being single petrifies the living sh!t out of you.. and I'm supposed to take this crap you call advice (some of you, not all, the ones who give solid advice know who they are), seriously?

that's why I said suck ass

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be the voice of reason here.

Leave her, but dont take a hiatus from women. Just have assortments of meaningless one night stands with girls that have DD's. You'll feel better about yourself, I promise.