dude...waht the FVCK is wrong with me!!!!!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are way to quick with your next's. I owned a race horse stable for 20 years and went to the track and bet on many an off night from work and had plenty of time to see the chickies. Especially with this girl being in the race horse business, there is no reason the two can't coexist.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
AS you know.. I have a GF. She's Great. not 1 complaint. she even cleaned up the whole drug issue, havne't had one problem out of her. she's independant, confident, sexy as ****, great in bed.. I can go on and on.

and No I didn't cheat on her nor would I, although I think her Best friend wants my **** in the worst way....

Even though she has done NOTHING wrong.. I'm thinking about leaving her. Seriously. Why? Becuase she is taking time away from my achieving my goals. no other reason. I like her. i want to spend time with her all the time.. relationships need watering. i look at it like any time I spend with her is time I"m not putting towards achieving my goals and I'm getting sidetraked

needless to say.. if I leave her, I'm done with woman for awhile.

But at the same time.. woman wise she's the best I've ever had. no complaints.. but I want to chase my dreams and achieve my goals of starting my horse racing stable and stallion farm, and there aren't enough hours in the day for both or so it seems.

help!!! :(
HUH? Why can't you have a gf and work on your dreams? Doesn't sound like she's too demanding.

Yep, no guy out there working on his dreams has ever had a gf or been married.

If she's the best you've ever had, I'd suggest in this ego-centric, bad-crop-of-women market out there that you hang on to her.

So once you get the dream achieved, then what? You have to go out and find a woman who is probably not as good as the one you're with.

That makes no sense. I'm all for singlehood, spinning plates, yada, yada, yada ... I also know a good thing doesn't come around very often.

Wake up!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
well.. actually she's VERY special... bersides if you count she's not a virgin, she speaks 2 lanaguages, has a college degree, can jog 10 miles right now like it's nothing, can cook, she's into horses.. great hummers...cna't complain.

It's not her.. it's women

and nothing will ever take the place of horses
You're freaking losing it. Horses are horses, people are always more important.

Have fun dumping her and getting back out on to the American market where the woman will NOT speak two languages, have a degree, job 10 miles, cook well, and give great hummers.

If you dump her, you deserve the next bar fly/smoker, junk food eating/TV watching, mean, nagging beyotch that you get, to be honest. And you KNOW that's what's waiting you.

Sheesh, hang on to a good thing ... that is never preached her. All that's preached is working on becoming a pathetic 60-year old single lounge lizard who looks pathetic. I'm all for playing the field when you're young, but if you find a good one, keep her. They are rare and becoming more rare each and every day.

You're nuts man. Horses are horses; good women are rare.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree westcoaster and like I said, there is no reason he can't have both.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
To put this in a simple word would be "committmentphobe".
'Committmentphobe' is another catch-term dreamed up by the likes of Oprah and Dr. Phil to further promote yet another feminized social convention. When's the last time you ever heard this trite little term used for a woman? It is ALWAYS used to describe the masculine. Women aren't 'committmentphobes' they are described as being 'prudent' or 'weighing their options'. You see, it's all good for a woman to forestall marriage in favor of her career goals, or even to blatantly hold out for a better prospective man, that's the "new woman" model. When a guy does it he's shamed, called selfish, or is labelled with cute little epithets like "committment phobic"; he's not being prudent, he has a problem, he's scarrrrred of growing up and accepting the lifestyle that SHE would have him live in order to match her ideal. He gets called 'infantile', he's got the 'fragile ego' he's the irresponsible sex and all so she can have her cake and eat it to. ƒuck. That.

When we parrot back horsesh!t like this all we do is confirm for women that we agree with their conditioning and misguided expectations of entitlement. All we do is reinforce a pop-psychology that sells self-help books that scream "fix my man" to women from their covers. All we do is put our heads down, put our tails between our legs, learn how to pee sitting down and say "yes dear, you're right."

And the saddest part of all this is that the success, ambition, determination, confidence and respect, all the things on her laundry list of prerequisites that she's attracted to and wants to be associated with in a Man, all of the characteristics that need to be developed by him in order for him to actually be someone to whom she'd want a committment from, are directly countermanded by this silly, insecure convention to get him to fit her sense of entitlement.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker asks "waht the FVCK is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!" So he knows he has some sort of problem.

What VU explained in his Premature Evacuation qoute is "Exactly" what is wrong with Backbreaker. I feel he did not give one good reason to dump the women and he knows this because he stated it.

To be as respectful as possible, Backbreaker has some deep rooted problems that cause him to ask questions about women he can find no problem with. He is looking for validation or excuses to sabotage what he has. No one says its the law to have a girlfriend or a ltr or marriage but it sounds like he wants one or he would not be on this board posting about it. Trying to find help. I wish him the best.

I know most on here hate clinical type words, I will try and refrain from using them like Victory Unlimited did. He used every word to describe the one word I used.

Oh yes there are many women like this in the world, but everyone has a different term for them.

No, I dont agree with the DR Phil, fat ass Oprah type thinking.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Rollo that the term "commitment-phobe" is a feminized/socialized invention to keep men in their place.

That said, I think our initial poster should hold on to this woman. I'm all for spinning plates, the DJ lifestyle, blah, blah, blah ... but there comes a time when you strike gold and you need to mine that gold. Good women are even more rare than gold. This isn't the 40's and 50's when women wore dresses, didn't drop f-bombs, have tats all over their body, and respected men. This is the 21st century where there just isnt a lot of quality.

Good ones you keep ... that's never said on this site, never. Not from the site's founder, the legend in his own mind Pook or others.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
BB before you go headfirst into buying an entire stable and stud farm, why don't you start off buying ONE race horse, giving him to your gf to train, and you go to the barn everyday with her to help train the horse? As you may remember, I used to own/train race horses, at one point I had 25 or so, but I always had at least 10-15 under my care. I didn't just start out with 15 horses. I bought one, saw how that went, bought another, kept going from there.

I don't know how much you know as far as caring for race horses (types of feed, hoof/shoe care, equipment, proper nutritional supplements, conditioning, pre racing, how to classify your horse as far as types of races to enter, etc etc etc), but it's not something that you are going to just learn overnight. Plus, getting into this business is a FULLTIME job. I mean EVERY DAY...15 hours a day. I used to train my horses from 9-5, go home for an hour, go back to the barn, ship my horses to the racetrack to race, race them, care for them post race, ship them back home, and start over the next day. They are like kids, they constantly need to be looked over and watched and cared for. No days off.

I think you could combine the best of both worlds if you wanted to. Get a horse, give her to your gf to train, go with her every day and learn the in's and out's of training and caring for a horse. That way you could spend time with her AND learn. I used to have a gf that helped me out at the barn every day. Would clean stalls, jog horses, do them up, help feed, etc.

As for the gambling aspect, again you are talking to a guy that has bet on the horses since I was 16. I've had hits of $11,000, $21,000, $7,000 etc etc on superfectas and other bets. But I'm realistic. I just don't see how you can expect to make a consistent living betting on the ponies. To try and do that fulltime and make a living is imo not gonna happen. Though ya never know.

Dude I've been in this business for 20 years, don't be afraid to ask me questions and use the resources at your disposal.

Btw my name here, cordoncordon, is from a racehorse in Michigan. An open pacer. Very fast horse back in the early 90's. Used to bet him alllllllll the time, and he came through for me more than once :).
i've made a living betting horses since 2005. I won't get into very many details, but I live 3 blocks away from the beach in del mar, I have 3 cars and there isn't much that if I really wanted I couldn't buy.. alll because of horse racing. I know what I'm doing.

your biggest score was what.. 16k? mine was (on one race) a little under 100k and it wasn't that long ago. (Student Council in the pacific classic)

this isn't even in my top 5 as biggest scores, but I won 20k in the 05 Kentucky Derby when giacomo and Closing Arguement came home 1/2... although I basically wheeled the 2 spot with late running closers. I actually like Giacomo because of the way Sherrifs was working him and his pedigree to go forever.

the thing about horse racing that's different from any other sport is, you won't get people telling you how they do what they do, becuase i'm taking money out my own pocket by doing so.

that's neither here nor there. I've been doing research on what I want and how I'm going to go about it for 5 years.

one of my driving points is that everytime I come home,t here is this georgous house ON the ocean that I pass... and I could probably pay a montlhy mortage for it if i wanted to, but I don't pay a mortage now... i dropped a check for my house. and I want to be able to do the same for that house, minus the difference of me selling what I'm in now.

time frame? to get REALLY where I want everthing... at the very least 2 years.. maybe 3.

Dude I've been in this business for 20 years, don't be afraid to ask me questions and use the resources at your disposal.
I have more resources at my fingertips than you could ever imagine. however this isn't the place.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how crazy are you guys?

I went though the same thing when i started my pc company. it has nothing to do with me being afraid of women. if I had a normal job and was working my way up the ladder, I'd probalby put a ring on the woman's finger. I dont' want to sabatoge what I have with her.

however, I've been down this road with myself before. when I put myself into full throttle mode with my pc company, had to cut off all contact with the opposite sex. and it worked. 3 years. from 18 to 21.

then wheN i turned 21 and we reached a certain level of success, I opened up my life to include women again, but then and only then

alot of guys ask me how I got to where I am... well.. I can now see. you guys have no freaking foresight and at the end of the day, all you care about is women.

and the guy that told me that horses are more important than women can **** off.

I don't do what I"m doing to impress women. I do what I do because I find enjoyment in chasing my dreams. it's what wakes me up in the morning. it's not written in the book of man that I have to be with a woman and at the end THAT should be my undying goal.

and more so, if i'm that full throttle, I won't be giving her the time she needs, which menas she will wonder, and by trying to have my cake and eat it too, I will not only be not putitng forth the full effort I need to, i will loose her becaus ei'm not the same guy anymore.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
there is a house on the ocean I want that honestly.. right now I can't pay cash for if I wanted to and it's pissing me off that i cant get what i want.
Relax dude, with the way real estate is crashing in San Diego county you'll be able to buy that house for 40% off in a few years. Life's not a sprint.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If gambling is more important to you than a good woman. So be it...but don't ask "what's wrong" and then try to justify your actions when people try to tell you what's wrong.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I damn near fell off my chair when I read this statement - was it from your hand? Women are always submissive to the man's nature -- she has a choice to be with her husband, the man, at least in America, so she must choose wisely - otherwise it will be a miserable life for her!!
I don't completely disagree with your philosophies, LMS. I'll just leave it at that.

But yeah, no one's stolen my account.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
If gambling is more important to you than a good woman. So be it...but don't ask "what's wrong" and then try to justify your actions when people try to tell you what's wrong.
well if you are going to put it in black and white like that.. it's how I make a living

so rephrase to "if making a living is more important to you than a good woman"... then yes it is. I have to eat.
I don't give a **** what anyone says about how I make a living, that's not what's in question. I love what I do and i"m damn good at it. everyone should be so lucky. I'venever taken anyone with me to the track and they tell me "man this is soooo bad, relaxing in socal watching horses and being able to do this for a living... man you are oging to hell for this"

it's that when I came here, I came for 1 girl. in due time.... it took some years... but eventually.. she was there for the taking. by then however she was not as enticing as she was when I couldn't have her.

then when I started to spin plates, in my sparwe time, it was not to be a jigglo, it was because I thought I wanted to find someone worthy of spending some QT with on a long term basis.

and now that I find her... I don't want her. not that I dont' want her, let me rehrasae. I want to put her on the backburner to finish what I started.

lol, I think I'm the only guy that actually takes this site seriously. I put into practice everything I read, and now that a woman isn't my main concern I'm getting chastised for it and somehow I have some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed.

this has nothing to do with me being happy. I'm just afraid if I don't do what I did in the past and refocus, I'm going to be 30-35 and not anywhere near where i want to be.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dump her, I say you have to sign a contract with sosuave.net:

1. I will not complain about the game-playing women I've been dating.

2. I will not complain about the new gf in how out of shape, what a bad cook, is not great sexually, etc.

3. I will not complain that the new gf is not interesting and doesn't give a rip about horses or my hobbies.

While people are telling you to next this gal -- who in no way is inhibiting your ability to pursue your career -- remember, there's a great chance that the next one, or two, or 200, will be far, far worse.

You're making a mistake.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. i never do. all women play games... even the woman I'm with to a certain extent. games are nothing but women commnicating in a lauguage most men don't understand

2. Never that. I work out 6 days a week and I'm successful and good looking. getting good looking women was never (at least recently) the problem. i just like how independant my girl is and how much we have in common more than anything

3. i'll give you that one

explain to me.. how am I making a mistake by p utting my goals above a woman? isn't that the premis of this website?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
While people are telling you to next this gal -- who in no way is inhibiting your ability to pursue your career -- remember, there's a great chance that the next one, or two, or 200, will be far, far worse.

You're making a mistake.
I'm not with you on this one.

Although backbreaker is wise well beyond the years of most senior citizens, he's not even close to his 30's yet, if I remember correctly.

When I was in my 20's there's NOW WAY IN HELL I should have had a relationship, although I had several.

You can't say, "She's a good woman, don't drop her cause you might not find another!" because that may very well be true, but sometimes you have the right girl at the wrong time.

I had one of those too. Lived with her for a year or so when I was about 25. She was a stunning 20 year old latina with green eyes, a killer ass, and beautiful C-cups. Freaky in bed, personality cute as hell. The WHOLE package.

But guess what? That was back when I was just getting started in real estate and investing, and my focus wasn't on settling down and having kids, like hers was.

If I met that chick today i would probably marry her ass in a second, she brought that much good to my life. But at the time she could have been the world's most perfect woman and it wouldn't have worked out between us.

Do what you gotta do backbreaker. You know enough about women AND life to make the right decision.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do what you gotta do backbreaker. You know enough about women AND life to make the right decision."

This about says it all.

I'm with Str8up backbreaker.

If there really is no way to tie her into your dreams and advance you to the goal that you want then unfortunately you'll have to cut her loose.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's sad because she's the type of woman I would love nothing more than to share my success with. she really is. but I don't know if I can GET there with her or any woman there as a distraction.

I have an idea of how I can possibly work the two and keep her in my life, but it's just that.. an idea that I'm still pondering.

truth be told, me being with her 10 years from now and looking at her, and me, and then looking at my life and not happy where I've ended up and then being spiteful towards her isn't an option

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it's sad because she's the type of woman I would love nothing more than to share my success with. she really is. but I don't know if I can GET there with her or any woman there as a distraction.
It's very sad, because you know you got a good thing and it's a lose/lose scenario.

The chick I mentioned even left a bunch of furniture we bought together (which she mainly paid for) when she left. You don't find too many women like that. Most would clean you out today and justify it somehow later.

I know where you're coming from man. We are cut from different cloth and as hard as it is for a 9-5 guy to find a way to make a relationship work, for guys like us it's 10x harder. I wonder at times if a woman will EVER be able to compliment my life. It's almost like she would simply be along for the ride, and that's not what I'm after at all.