Don Juan Bootcamp Recruiting, Summer 2005

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question about the bootcamp, is it something you can do even though you aren't ready to put yourself on the market. I made a total commitment to myself this summer to fix every flaw i have so that im happy with myself before i go lookin for girlys. Is it something I will learn from even if im not the man I want to be yet, or is it something I will struggle through because of said reason.

OklyDokly

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I think it's time I proactively started taking control of my relationship life, so I'm in...

AIM is cbehrsi0

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo count me IN!!!!:woo:
aim:SiR WiSPeRS
so when does bootcamp really start the june 17th or june 24th??

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in !!!

screenname: redshiftat7000

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
bootcamp

hi, what is this bootcamp do? im a n00b :D so ill probally need it aswell!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of the bootcamp as an online correspond course that will teach you how to overcome some social phobias about approaching and meeting new people, especially extremely good looking girls. It's a self-improvement thing, with an emphasis on action for learning that helps with the widespread problem that people tend to read a lot and do a little.

The bootcamp will start a week from tomorrow, on Jun 24.

I'm looking for a website with a Java client where we can start a chat. If I can't find one, we will use an IRC chat client. There is no set time as of yet. Just get the first week read for now.

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
im going travelling on the 24th for a couple of months so i guess ill miss out on the teachings :(

but ill get the oppotunity to pull some tasty european birds and improve my skills.. i still gotta finish off that bible :D

draedalus

Reaction score
Me too

I'll give it a shot.

Dunno what to expect but hey.

AIM: draedalusPK (not sure about using it yet)

MSN: scuzzpuck99 [at] hotmail.com

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see all you new recruits getting so pumped.

It reminds me of back when I first started Bootcamp. It WILL do wonders for you. I swear by it. Follow the instructions and don't skip a step, not even the 50 hellos.

You WILL feel great about yourself. You will do things you never thought you could do. Just don't skip a step. Keep yourself honest. And don't quit after the first week or two like most people do.

I did the bootcamp last fall with a bunch of guys and my confidence skyrocketed. At one point I was dating 2 girls at once. I made an AFC mistake and got exclusive with one of the girls, DO NOT DO THIS.

Anyways, I'm almost ready to get back into the game. I'm tempted to join with you guys but I have already made a commitment to post in the "mature man" bootcamp thread.

I will be interested to see how everyone does. Post your sucesses and failures on the official bootcamp thread once it gets created. Also let me know if a chat site is found.

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( i literally leave the day this starts.. will there be some kinda log where i can catch up on?

how long does it last?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheJoe-

It lasts 8 weeks but few people make it past week 3.

How long will you be gone?

The first couple of weeks are just saying hi and having convo's with random strangers. You might be able to do that on your trip. Just keep yourself honest.

Meanwhile, you can download the whole program from this site for free. I recommend you print off a copy. It's like 112 pages in its entirety!

Also, someone whose feeling ambitous should copy down all the names of those who want to participate and their contact info. Then post in on the actual Bootcamp thread once it gets started on the 24th.

I am really pumped! I haven't been this excited since the first time I attempted bootcamp.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am. Just remain dedicated!

Last edited:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another BOOTCAMP :)

Count me in

IronFist

Reaction score
Yeah.. that boot camp sounds nice. I'll do it - beginning to end!

Just one thing. I don't have AIM, and I can't get it cause I run Linux and can't install stuff etc etc
Problem?

IRC will be great though.

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was about to post my own bootcamp thread when i saw this link. hopefully at least a handful of people will stay together, itl be an awesome experience for any1 who participates. remember, "if you keep doing what your doing, you'll keep getting what you already got." so lets step out of our comfort zones and change ourselves for the better!

the names technicolor, i created a new aim account strictly for this, its "BoxCarHouse101"

since theres a week downtime, i think we should all give a lil info about ourselves, some short term and long term goals, such as getting in shape, finding new hobbies passions in life ect. going out and trying new things and changing ourselves will parallel the dj bootcamp, at least i think it would.

so if yall think thats a good idea u know where to post. ill check back later n post about myself, i have somewhere i need to go right now. and since no1 has done it, ill gather every1's aim SN in a convenient list.

so ya, looking foward to this guys, lets have some fun this summer :up:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Technicolor's right!! Dream big people! LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST SUMMER OF OUR LIVES!!

Tell us what you want out of this bootcamp. Tell us where your game is at right now. Inspire us with what you want out of this!!!

This is a team effort, no man shall be left behind.

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyway someone could keep me posted over email for the first three weeks.. ill be checking my email everyday but wont be able to comply with certain times for an online chat.maybe i could jump in on week 3...

im travelling alone so i have to meet a ton of people anyway.. that was my previous plan.

if you nobody is prepared to do that, its ok.. ill just finish my read of the bible and go the long way around it or just wait another year.

im pretty confident anyway, but as i say its no biggie if it cant be done :D

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean email you? What exactly are we to email you, everyone else's experiences in the bootcamp? The thread will still be going when you get back.

Just print out the Bootcamp and take it with you. You can complete the exercises, they aren't that difficult. Keep a journal and post your experiences when you get back.

Don't wait another year. We have all wasted too much time already.

Procrastination = masturbation

The goal here is to get pvssy, not turn into one! :D

No pussing out people!

Commit! Commit to making your life better!

Only you can do this for you!

Okay I'm getting offline for the night. Someone else needs to get pumped and carry on the enthusiasm for this thread.

Last edited:

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im not sure how this thing actually works but i think there are what, assignments (Do 5 cold appraoches in a day, that sort of thing).... research and reading up on things such as the bible and putting it into practise.. i may be wrong though :D
emailing the steps i have to take or what i need to read or something like that.

i only found out about this thing today im not totally sure what the set up is.