Don Juan Bootcamp Recruiting, Summer 2005

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Java version is perfect if you hop from computer to computer - there is no download required. It launches in the internet browser. Give it a try.

I'm thrilled to see this kind of a response. We will make a great team as long as we commit ourselves towards helping each other. I will be very interested to read how other people's adventures go and compare them with my own. Remember, we're all on different levels - hopefully people who have some luck/experience with women aren't afraid to try this. Same goes to the people who feel they have had NO luck with women - I don't care if you're a 21 year old virgin who's never kissed a girl. Get out there and do something about it!

The point of bootcamp is to help you overcome your social phobias through the classic philosophy of "confronting that which you fear." Learning how to put your fears and insecurities aside by approaching people even when your balls are in your throat isn't an easy thing, and it will likely change your life.

anyways i'm in this bootcamp thing, but the last time i tried it, i couldn't finish some of the tasks due to living in a very small town, we don't have a mall and there is only walmart and that's about it... so getting things done is so hard,
Don't be discouraged by the size of your town. My town that I'll be in for the remainder of the summer isn't even big enough to have a Wal-Mart. There's still people here though, so small is no excuse. I do admit that I cannot count on seeing a cute girl on any given day here. As sad as that is, I've gone out for entire days and not even seen a girl that I would approach! If it really becomes an issue, though, I will just chalk it up and drive the 45 minutes to Santa Fe. I do like those latina babes :up:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'll definetly try out the Java version! ;)

I agree with you about the response rate, I can feel the excitement in the air.

If you are the one who ends up posting the Official thread next week, can you make some kind of request that only the most dedicated people join in. I don't want a bunch of people to quit after week 1.

Later

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man o man.

I HAVE to do this! I have been reading seduction techniques and all this stuff for over a year and I still havent had the courage to do anything about it!

I am so sick and tired of seeing the ugly guys get all the girls!

I have good looks, good intelligence, and and a good body.

But this great fear of failure keeps me back.

I have been rejected 5 times in a row because I acted like a complete AFC loser (wrote them letters, poems, gave flowers, gifts, and was way to desperate and clingy.)

And everytime I got rejected it hurt even worse than before, and I just gave up trying.

Can you believe its been over a year and a half since I even said hi to a girl?
I have no female friends whatsoever, I find it hard to maintain eye contact, Im too nervous to strike up a conversation, etc, etc.

So as you can understand, I am DESPERATE to overcome this fear. a fear which will not only screw me with women but in any future endeavor I choose to tackle. I absolutely suck in social situations.

I wish there are some guys from Chicago trying this bootcamp. It would help tremendously if I could meet some guys and we could push eachother.

Im in the northside.

I have to say that the first week wont be too dificult, but I am kinda scared about the conversations part. I mean the guys arent that bad eventhough I actually am scared to talk to strange guys even.

how will these convos go? like how long do they have to be to count?

I NEED to do this, if I can do this, this will be the greatest accomplishment in my life in terms of improving my life.

my SN is MJFAN123

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the separate groups is a good idea. What if you get one group who is failing miserably and noone likes to give each other advise/doesn't have any advise to give? I think between AIM chat rooms and one dedicated thread(separate the weeks into different threads maybe?) we should be able to communicate plenty. Maybe we can set up a designated time to be online to start a cat room at night?

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostinNJ,
I disagree. Each team will have their own open thread, in which anyone can give advice/feedback, not just those who are on that particular team. It's basically just way of organizing this whole thing better. I also think we can form better "bonds" if we have only a couple of teammates.

Also, lets say that two people of a 3 member team drop out. The third member could simply join another team and have the threads merged.

Someone else also mentioned that most people who have signed up won't even participate, so there won't even be a point in breaking up into teams. This is understandable. If this happens we shouldn't break into smaller groups, but I'd like to think everyone who seems so excited about this will follow through.

Anyway, there are a few people who already agree with me, so that's really all we need to start our own group if no one else wants to.

Start date is the 24th right?

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mjfan12 I wish there are some guys from Chicago trying this bootcamp. It would help tremendously if I could meet some guys and we could push eachother.

Im in the northside.
I'm in Palatine, what up!

Siferalus

Reaction score
I'm in. I'm ready. I've done the first week already, but it doesn't hurt to do it again.

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523
19.david00035
20. feartheflea
21. volume Maxed out
22. RazerW0lf
23.onyxthepimpdaddy
24.titoman87
25. lingmongjup

Movin on up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill take the women in the Oak lawn, Oak Park, Hickory Hills, LaGrange, Bridgeview, Lemont, Chicago Ridge....Naw, just kidding but Representing Oak lawn here. South Side Chi town.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Siferalus
I'm in. I'm ready. I've done the first week already, but it doesn't hurt to do it again.

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523
19.david00035
20. feartheflea
21. volume Maxed out
22. RazerW0lf
23.onyxthepimpdaddy
24.titoman87
25. lingmongjup
MJFAN123

Whats up Chicago peeps?

We should definately meet up for the harder missions.

Izza youre in evanston? Im in lincolnwood, like 2 miles away.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i was one of the first and this is third time saying IM IN yet im left off every list... dice7713

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, dice man, your on my list at least.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dice, I think you have to add your own name to the list, people are just copying, pasting, and adding their own names.

But I'll do if for you just so you know your included! ;)

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523
19.david00035
20. feartheflea
21. volume Maxed out
22. RazerW0lf
23.onyxthepimpdaddy
24.titoman87
25. lingmongjup
26. dice7713

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
list had a couple repeats.. sir wispers and what not..

new:

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. Dj gone Pro
16. AwNaw34523
17.david00035
18. feartheflea
19. volume Maxed out
20. RazerW0lf
21. onyxthepimpdaddy
22. titoman87
23. lingmongjup
24. dice7713

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good eye seroph! You aren't "seraph" who used to post here are you?

He had a great bootcamp journal.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh haha just like me to wait for someone else to do it

cablegb

Reaction score
count me in
watch out ladies, jason got the whole package!!!!
aim:social401k