Don Juan Bootcamp Recruiting, Summer 2005

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay there is a link for it somewhere around here. Check the bible or maybe someone can post a link for you. Print it out. It's like 112 pages but it's worth it.

week 1 = eye contact exercies and say hi to 50 strangers

week 2 = have 10 conversations with 10 strangers (male or female)

week 3 = have 10 conversations with women you are attracted to.

There are reading exercises you can get if you print the whole thing off.

Anyways, you should be able to do the first 3 weeks and better on your trip. And welcome to bootcamp.

Okay I really need to get offline now. Keep the faith Joe!

Let's all make this the best summer of our lives!

edit: there's a link to the Bootcamp on the first page of this post

Last edited:

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, now that i have a little free time...

seriously guys, lets make this the best summer of our lives. theres so much i want to get done, i dunno where to start. first of all, completing the BC should be obvious. other then that, its time i got myself in the best shape of my life. im naturally in pretty good shape, but im nowhere near what i could look like if i put a little effort in. also, i wanna enter a couple amateur bike races, biking is one of my hobbies, gets me in shape and helps me relax. i should also get up a little early every morning and either go jogging or biking, ill probably switch off since it should be obvious which one id pick (espially if im dragging myself out of bed). also need to become a better dancer, ill try to take some cheap dance lessons, and learn some basics. i really need to learn the electric slide, i feel dumb when im the only one at a party who doesnt know what he's doing when that song comes on. im currently saving up as much $ as i can so i have spending money when college starts up, and hopefully ill get to travel a few times this summer. so to recap, its:

complete bootcamp
get in shape
enter bike race/marathon
jog/bike in morning
dance lessons
save up as much $ as possible, summer job, also build USANA business (network marketing)
and i wanna pick up 1 new hobby this summer, this means ill be trying some new things.

ill add as i go on, but cant completely change myself in 1 night so i think thats enough short term goals. every1 else, come up with a few! its pointless if were going out just for the sake of saying hi to people, might as well do it as were going to the gym or going about our regular days. 2 birds with one stone!

and since im a man of my word, here's the list of all the current AIM SN's. i dont think its necessary to use e-mails, since we can private message on this website and also will be posting together in 1 big thing (i love this website, its so convenient). so ya, best of luck to every1, ill check back in a few days so we can get started!

(almost forgot)

Billasec4life
BoxCarHouse101
lilice537
draedalusPK
redshiftat7000
SiR WiSPeRS
BrotherAaron212
Regus2k1
Theshanksterone
projekt7dsm
Tukzulu
MxMxstr
Jackpowent
cbehrsi0
SiR WiSPeRS
redshiftat7000

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i want to be in but i doubt i will survive.

U can count me in i will probably get bumped out first week do to my lack of will. Ima try though.

Aim:Dj gone Pro
From this point on i will try my hardest to keep going.

Last edited:

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta get in on this, I've wasted too much time sitting on my ass.

I'm gonna make the same suggestion I made last time I tried to start a boot camp:

To better organize things I think we should break into smaller groups, or even just choose one partner. Each team or pair of people will have their own sperate thread. This way things stay more organized and we won't get bogged down with one gigantic thread that is hard to follow. This will make it much easier to give specific feed back to people, and make it more likely that people actually get feed back. I think being in smaller teams will give us more of a sense of "we're in it together" with our other teammates. With such a large group in may be easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Does anyone else think this is a better way to do it? If only one or two people agree with me maybe we can do this and the rest can continue on in this thread.

Let's do it guys

AIM: AwNaw34523

The only way we're gonna get through this is if we stick together!!!

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523

Copy the list into your reply box and add your name to the bottom, keeps things easier.

You can chat through aim. select the people from your list that you wanna have in the chat, click the "Chat" box at the bottom, and name the room. Voila, no Java or any of that stuff needed.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u forgot me

IronFist

Reaction score
Originally posted by AwNaw

To better organize things I think we should break into smaller groups, or even just choose one partner. Each team or pair of people will have their own sperate thread. This way things stay more organized and we won't get bogged down with one gigantic thread that is hard to follow. This will make it much easier to give specific feed back to people, and make it more likely that people actually get feed back. I think being in smaller teams will give us more of a sense of "we're in it together" with our other teammates. With such a large group in may be easy to get lost in the shuffle.
Good idea in my opinion. If there's a thread for every 3-4 people, they can talk more effectively.. and also read other people's experiences in other threads though.

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
In

In.

AIM: volume Maxed out

Guys, IM me. Let me know what's going on.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yall forgot me on the list and i was 1 of the 1st to sign up for this

aim - onyxthepimpdaddy

if your gunna bother making a list at least get every one on it..

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523
19.david00035
20. feartheflea
21. volume Maxed out
22. RazerW0lf
23.onyxthepimpdaddy

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

What are you guy's doing to prepare for bootcamp? Are you getting haircuts? Buying new clothes?

I can't wait to begin!

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AwNaw
I gotta get in on this, I've wasted too much time sitting on my ass.

I'm gonna make the same suggestion I made last time I tried to start a boot camp:

Does anyone else think this is a better way to do it? If only one or two people agree with me maybe we can do this and the rest can continue on in this thread.

Let's do it guys

AIM: AwNaw34523

The only way we're gonna get through this is if we stick together!!!

i think awnaw made a great suggestion...

anyways i'm in this bootcamp thing, but the last time i tried it, i couldn't finish some of the tasks due to living in a very small town, we don't have a mall and there is only walmart and that's about it... so getting things done is so hard, i think one of the biggest things that is holding me back from exercising is this reason... anyways i'll try to do my best...

For a little background and info thingy... i came to canada about 2.5-3 years ago, never had a serious relationship, i became more active the past year (goin to parties and hanging out with ppl) because of my bad english i had no social proof or popularity or any self-confidence, but now i'm getting more used to it... anyways i've made out twice in my life at parties, had one girlfriend (so u guys know what a loser i'm now) but i think it's all getting better... anyways this thread made me so pumped and hopefully this summer i'll do the bootcamp from beginning to end... i downloaded the aim:

screen name is: titoman87

1. Billasec4life
2. BoxCarHouse101
3. lilice537
4. draedalusPK
5. redshiftat7000
6. SiR WiSPeRS
7. BrotherAaron212
8. Regus2k1
9. Theshanksterone
10. projekt7dsm
11. Tukzulu
12. MxMxstr
13. Jackpowent
14. cbehrsi0
15. SiR WiSPeRS
16. redshiftat7000
17. Dj gone Pro
18. AwNaw34523
19.david00035
20. feartheflea
21. volume Maxed out
22. RazerW0lf
23.onyxthepimpdaddy
24.titoman87

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think some screen names are missing off the list that signed up, i'll go back and check in a second and add them to the list.

any ways yeh, to prepare for the bootcamp i dont think i'll be buying any new clothes. Not until end of month any way because at the current moment in time I have about £60 to my name.

I do plan on making a few changes to my appearnce though in the next few weeks. I'm going bald even though i hate to admit it, and i think the time as come to lop the hair off, shave it off completely. I have a really long face though, so i'm not sure if it will suit me, but i'll lose my hair some time its inevitable so i may as well do it now. Ive had acne and its cleared up alot from just exercise and eating healthy so i plan on keeping that up. I might get my other ear pierced just to give me a better look, but again i dont think both ears will suit me.

I aint really successful with women thats why i'm doing this, I havnt really had a girlfriend really, I get asked alot why I dont have a girlfriend though off other females, and some times guys. I've only been with 5 HB's, and im 19, where most guys I know have been with like 20+, so thats tells you something (yeh loads of slutty women where i live lol) that my game pretty much sucks.

Other than that I just plan on getting a new job for the summer, and doing the bootcamp.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx,

Sounds like the look your going for might work for you.

I haven't posted my screen name for two reasons.

1. I am torn between posting in this bootcamp and the one in the mature man section.

2. I don't have aim. I don't know what the hell it is. :D I use the university computers to post on and I'm pretty sure we can't download anything onto these computers.

I was at Target just now. There were a lot of good looking girls there. Damn I want to get started....

About the team suggestion. Yeah that could be great motivation but the problem is that probably half the people listed won't even make their first post.

Lots of people give up before they even try. I'm sure everyone will start out with great enthusiasm but they will start dropping like flies, happens every time.

Any of you future bootcampers read what I just said. You have been warned. Don't give up.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need our screenames? mine's da charma

someone keep me posted as to whats goin on

Last edited:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it a try later but I don't think it will work. I'm always on different computers anyway.