I just got a text that said "Stop"

I replied "What? I'm not contacting you, stop dreaming"

Then she replied

"oh so how do you know someone is contacting me"

Then I said

"whatever lady"

Her

"you are a nightmare dude not a dream. Ciao"

I didn't even reply to that yet. what a strage woman... I havent tried contacted her in weeks. She must be playing games. What do you think?
Damn, you played into her game. Remember "closure?"

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Damn, you played into her game. Remember "closure?"

Now she is texting me "STOP TEXTING ME" over and over.

Even though she started it tonight. What a crazy b!tch!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, so she didn't pick up on what you meant by "not contacting her", you mean like that's your strategy. Someone is calling her? You're not being clear.

Anyway you shouldn't have responded to those texts. I guess you're getting to her, but that's to be EXPECTED. THIS IS HOW CHICKS IN DRAMA MODE ACT WHEN YOU IGNORE THEM---THEY WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, MAKE YOU RESPOND, JUST SO THEY CAN TELL YOU OFF AGAIN AND THIS CAN GO ON FOREVER.

No contact literally means "no contact".

Whatever, she got to tell you off, she's happy, give her the last word and let her get it out of her system while you get over it and act in a mature way and don't give into game playing.

It's over. Nothing good or fun is going to come from this, it's over, done in the past gone over. You don't need this crap, right?

Think about what you said about this getting you off in a sick way. It takes two you know.

Reaction score
I dont know if someone is callign her.. she just texted me "STOP"

too late I replied to her "leave me alone lose my number never call or text me again"

she keeps saying "STOP TEXTING ME"

LOL!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Let her have the last word. Let her ego hit the charts. Your gift to her. She got you, called you a name. Yippee. So what. She can tell on her phone where the call came from. You said "I'm not texting you" so be true to your WORD.

Read Interceptors posts in the child-man thread about EGO.

Let it go. Drop it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I dont know if someone is callign her.. she just texted me "STOP"

too late I replied to her "leave me alone lose my number never call or text me again"

she keeps saying "STOP TEXTING ME"

LOL!
How's that other nut? :p

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. So she made up a story that she thought you called her just so she could call you and accuse you, who knows exactly what happened but yeah, it's designed to just make you do ANYTHING so she can say "fvck off".

I lived through this with two chicks at work for a long freaking time dude. It was actually good for me but this is what they DO.

You don't win games like these. You rise above it and let them think whatever they want to.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
How's that other nut? :p
Not even close to being slammed in the door! And the other nut is healing nicely.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I think she must be upset I haven't AFC'd on her and begged for her to come back to me. COuld that be it?

Either way thank GOD I have a plate now so this isn't getting to me as much.

:whistle:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She seems p!ssed again or is she really laughing?
It's the same thing to her, it's drama. She's all over the place, so she's hating you and enjoying the process and all the things it's making her feel. She expected you to cry to her. You're kind of playing along.

She knows you're ACTING like you don't give a damn, and that's why you're ignoring her. But, she doesnt' BELIEVE you mean it, or at least, she's not sure if you mean it. So she's getting it out of you.

You already responded. If you REALLY didn't give a fvck, you never would have responded in the first place. She knows this. Right now, she knows, if she sends you a message, she can still get a reaction.

So basically now, you have to start from square one again. Which is fine.

No contact. If she sends a text saying "will you quit calling me! I hate you!" Don't respond to that either.

It's called no contact, not partial contact when she contacts you first.

Unfortunately you're getting off on this too.

You have to treat her like a little kid and just ignore her, withdraw all your attention. You have to be consistent, the way an adult would be consistent with disciplining a child.

And you need to stop trying to figure her out because you're getting swept away from this. That's why they say no contact is really for YOUR own benefit.

You're getting inconsistent behavior from her because YOU'RE being inconsistent. And she'll try different stuff to trip you up again. Don't fall for it.

You need to take some knowledge away from this experience man.

You think she's a psycho nut, but at the same time you're trying to get into her head and figure out what she's thinking. So that makes you a psycho nut.

A DJ says, "damn, that didn't work out did it. Oh well. I've learned something. Next."

This is unless you're thinking down the road you may marry her or something. Other than that, doesn't seem like you're getting much out of it.

Be a man. Learn some self-control. You can post here but you have to have a goal to shoot for, and I think that goal should be learning to be strong in the face of something like this. Learning to not let women control your frame. This is an opportunity for you to step up and grow as a man.

LEARN.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do yourself and us a favor. When you get some time, re-read this enormous thread from scratch and really think about what is being said to you and also analyze your OWN responses and see if you've changed at all, if the stuff you posted in the beginning is the same way you feel now. There's a ton of experience in here. I've told you my similar experiences. Don't make it be for nothing.

Otherwise we're just enabling you.

Reaction score
You guys have done a hell of a job figuring her out. Let me see if I understand this correctly.

So she likes to bait me into contacting her for the sole purpose of riling me up and in the end tells me to go to hell because she gets some kind of pleasure messing with me. So she had nothing better to do tonight other then text me some nonsense and start fighting with me again. After a MONTH of no contact . Why would she go through all the trouble instead of just not contacting me at all?

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're using logic like a guy, women don't do that they usually operate by their emotions. And when it comes to drama, that does it for them. Whether it's positive or negative it doesn't really matter, this is her domain not yours. She's being a girl.

Don't try to make sense of what she's doing. They like to confuse you... the drama thing.

Don't confuse this with interest on her part or having emotions towards you, which is what you're probably doing. I think it's more about her ego.

Just hold to your plan and be more concerned with what you're doing.

At some point hopefully you'll learn to not get off on this. When girls who treat you like crap don't turn you on it makes it easier for you to be with girls who treat you well. But you both have to be on the same wavelength.

Reaction score
reset said:
You're using logic like a guy, women don't do that they usually operate by their emotions. And when it comes to drama, that does it for them. Whether it's positive or negative it doesn't really matter, this is her domain not yours. She's being a girl.

Don't try to make sense of what she's doing. They like to confuse you... the drama thing.

Don't confuse this with interest on her part or having emotions towards you, which is what you're probably doing. I think it's more about her ego.

Just hold to your plan and be more concerned with what you're doing.

At some point hopefully you'll learn to not get off on this. When girls who treat you like crap don't turn you on it makes it easier for you to be with girls who treat you well. But you both have to be on the same wavelength.

That was a great post reset as usual buddy! All I know is I am GLAD I texted her "lose my number and don't ever call or text me again"... I sent that tonight and I meant it.

Hopefully it pi$$ed her off, who cares I have better things to worry about.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. It's like Francisco says with the other nut getting slammed. She ended it with you on her terms by throwing you out of the house. Her terms also included the expectation that you would cry and beg and grovel (I'm assuming lots and lots of guys do this, enough for the expectation to be formed at all) and you didn't do that. But she felt entitled to have the last word. While you ignored her, she wasn't getting that ego gratification of you begging.

So she set up a little trap that you walked right into, in her mind.... if you responded at ALL to anything she does, you have interest. Perfect opportunity for her to rebalance her equilbrium and tell you to fvck off again... which means she thinks finally, she has ended it on her terms, you got mad at her, so she thinks she has power, and now she can move onto some other sucker.

So anyway. Hopefully this closes the chapter on "NYE" chick. Expect more drama from her but as long as you keep doing the same thing of being strong, you come out on top.

Reaction score
reset said:
Good. It's like Francisco says with the other nut getting slammed. She ended it with you on her terms by throwing you out of the house. Her terms also included the expectation that you would cry and beg and grovel (I'm assuming lots and lots of guys do this, enough for the expectation to be formed at all) and you didn't do that. But she felt entitled to have the last word. While you ignored her, she wasn't getting that ego gratification of you begging.

So she set up a little trap that you walked right into, in her mind.... if you responded at ALL to anything she does, you have interest. Perfect opportunity for her to rebalance her equilbrium and tell you to fvck off again... which means she thinks finally, she has ended it on her terms, you got mad at her, so she thinks she has power, and now she can move onto some other sucker.

So anyway. Hopefully this closes the chapter on "NYE" chick. Expect more drama from her but as long as you keep doing the same thing of being strong, you come out on top.

I'm being real here... and after I sent her "leave me alone don't ever call or text me again" she sent me "STOP TEXTING ME" and she hit repeat 3 times because the message kept hitting my phone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Dude, do yourself and us a favor. When you get some time, re-read this enormous thread from scratch and really think about what is being said to you and also analyze your OWN responses and see if you've changed at all, if the stuff you posted in the beginning is the same way you feel now. ...
:up: