Does "No Contact" really work?

Reaction score
Just the fact I am posting everything on here doesn't mean I am going to blow it DOES IT?

Are you guys saying I can't be posting updates and questions because it means I am AFC and it will hurt my progress?

If that is what you are saying, I will sign off now and not come back for awhile.

I consider this place no different than just talking to a friend. Besides I won't be around as much after this week I am off for a few days and I am just enjoying posting here to pass time I don't see any harm coming from it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great article, and a good reminder to chill the hell out and not take life so seriously.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Just the fact I am posting everything on here doesn't mean I am going to blow it DOES IT?

Are you guys saying I can't be posting updates and questions because it means I am AFC and it will hurt my progress?

If that is what you are saying, I will sign off now and not come back for awhile.

I consider this place no different than just talking to a friend. Besides I won't be around as much after this week I am off this week and I am enjoying just venting.

No. NO. Posting or not posting for 2 weeks MATTERS NOT.

You just need to SLOW DOWN. Take one woman at a time for now --- WITHOUT investing so much in what each one MEANS (secret answer --- NOTHING!!!!)

Just take it easy and live and learn. It's ok to post all you want. Others will say stuff-- right/wrong/middling......

Don't listen to ME or to POSTER X.... listen to us ALL. (Except the idiots.)

And quit being so strung up on any given GIRL.

F*ck the hell outta this new one all you want. Don't fall in "love" with her.

Keep meeting new ones. Lighten UP.

Jeez, man.

Reaction score
This one just caught me with my guard down. I was in control at my own pace and she contacts me meets me out of thin freaking air and blows me away. This sh!t could be a movie that's why I am so skeptical. I found the watch on the floor, my bad.

You are right I'm not trying to argue at all... I just don't know how else to explain it and I am probably in for a crash.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Just need to turn the tables on this girl. Instead of me posting about her I want her on some site posting about me.

Is that too much to ask?
You're not getting it.

Reaction score
Feeling good today, I'm not freaking out like yesterday. She'll be calling for a date tonight so she said and I'm going to take her to dinner then back to my place for a movie.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Feeling good today, I'm not freaking out like yesterday. She'll be calling for a date tonight so she said and I'm going to take her to dinner then back to my place for a movie.
She's calling you for a date and you're going to take her to dinner..... Ummm... So where are all the people who profess that the person who asks for the date pays??? :whistle:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
She's calling you for a date and you're going to take her to dinner..... Ummm... So where are all the people who profess that the person who asks for the date pays??? :whistle:

Actually she asked to just get a drink I countered with dinner. I don't want to blow it by drinking all the time. Besides I'm the one making 70 grand remember...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Actually she asked to just get a drink I countered with dinner. I don't want to blow it by drinking all the time. Besides I'm the one making 70 grand remember...
YOU remember about coming off as a "provider." At least you've inspected the plumming already.

Reaction score
YOU remember about coming off as a "provider." At least you've inspected the plumming already.

There was a thread awhile ago about how you "pay" to date a 21 year old.

I think that could apply to me... You pay for what you get man. What am I supposed to do? She is a broke college kid. I don't even think she works living with her parents. I can't just go out drinking with her all the time. Like you said I need to stay away from that and not blow it. Remember NYE I am trying to forget.

I am in untested waters I have always dated older women this going to be interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Latinoman said:

Whatever, how would you handle this situation differently?

Not call for a week after you shag? Make her pay for dinner?

Good luck with that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
There was a thread awhile ago about how you "pay" to date a 21 year old.

I think that could apply to me... You pay for what you get man. What am I supposed to do? She is a broke college kid. I don't even think she works living with her parents. I can't just go out drinking with her all the time. Like you said I need to stay away from that and not blow it. Remember NYE I am trying to forget.

I am in untested waters I have always dated older women this going to be interesting.
Alright, fair enough. Here's a qualifying question for 'ya. Other than her looks and her current interest level, what else does this woman have that falls into your specific needs?

Reaction score
Alright, fair enough. Here's a qualifying question for 'ya. Other than her looks and her current interest level, what else does this woman have that falls into your specific needs?
She lives in my no name small boring town. We like the same music, she likes to smoke. We are from the same area. Her family owns a farm. No baggage, no divorces, no disorders, no kids, no drama.
Oh and no exes that she talked about.

How does that sound?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait I forgot what I was gonna say.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Smoking pot? AFC.
Actually I had quit for years and years but just started up again. I happened to have some laying around the other night and I used it as a reason to go back to my house to "smoke" and she loved it. Don't have any more right now, but she wants to smoke more than I do.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa did you see that? What? Damn.

Do you have any Visene?

Reaction score
Alot of girls LOVE to smoke it never hurts to have some laying around even if you don't smoke yourself. It gets them extremely horny.