does money , new car , new home really get woman these days

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
backbreaker said:
when you find one let me know lol.

i may seem jaded but i have seen **** from pepole going through what i went through, most of you are living in a fantasy land.

that **** sounds good, sticking by your man until the end until he comes up. 3 months later she's *****ing beucase you enver go out with your friends anymore and you are so boring why can't you just have fun like everyone else. a month after that she's taking it in the ass from joe the puesdo ambitous guy and laughing at you while you sit at home working.

and you just have to take allt hat **** on the chin.

women, at least the ones i am interested in, aren't interested in what you are going to do. they are interested in what you have done or what you can do for them now.

show me a woman who sticks by you through it all and i wills how you a woman who cant' get anyone else.

with that said the payoff is worth it. if you can just concentrate on your career in your early to late 20's you will be playing spades with a 7 book hand by the time you are 30.
A woman can get a man at any time. A man can't get a woman at any time. Women have that choosing power.

Like I say a lot lately, women want a working man who ALREADY MADE IT, not one who's trying to come up.

Because all women wat a muscular millionaire who has lots of time to spend with her! That bracket is very small, and can be accessed by winning the Mega Millions Lottery.

If you don't have lots of time to spend with a woman, she'll find someone who does.

Call me jaded, but I don't believe in love and f**k marriage altogether.

Backbreaker, I'm glad you know this reality.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys guys. The fact here is that we live in a man's world. We are the most powerful, we are the strongest, we are the smartest. We earn more because we work more. The ONE area where women have it easier than men is in the sexual market. They are the choosers. The White House can try and regulate equal opportunities for women in the work place, but they will never interfere in the sexual market. What we are seeing is a closing of the gap between wage earners while the main commodity in the sexual market still remains in the females hands. Men are still the higher income earners, but the gap is closing. It's understandable to try and be in control of the sexual market as well, but as I see things moving forward, I don't think that day is coming for men any time soon.

Point is this: make money to enhance your own life, not someone else's. Whether you have money or not, women still have he ability to choose. Of course you give yourself a better chance with more money, but I have seen women run away from great looking wealthy dudes to go to the fat, failed musician. Money should be something that you want to do because you are ambitious, not to attract women.

There is no secret formula to attracting, getting, and keeping a woman. Some things work better than others, but we are all on here because we don't understand why some women do certain things. The wisest contributors here are the ones who understand women will often times make the illogical choice in a man to satisfy her emotional needs. It's nothing you do as a man, rather some deep seeded emotional need that a female has. Those same contributors are willing to walk away because they realize women are really just like any other accessory in a man's life: dispensable.

This IS a man's world. We have ambition, goals, and high rates of success in achieving them if we are determined enough. You will never be able to fully understand a woman, or any other person for that matter, so stop trying. Use the advice on these forums as a guide for becoming a better man. Money is good if that's what you want. If you are content traveling the world and enjoying nature with little to no cash, that's great too. I think it's about time we trash this idea of doing things for the benefit of women and start realizing it's more about US, as MEN, than these women.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's June 26 2012

since January of this year, I have dated and slept with 10 women..... (THIS YEAR alone)

currently juggling 2.

MMMMMHHHH.... I don't have money, and I don't have a nice car.

I do RESPECT myself above all of them girls together.

I guess I have power and choice .... blahhhh

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
pipe007 wrote: "I do RESPECT myself above all of them girls".

It's THOSE girls.

Statistics:

Odds of a man being handsome: 1 in 5
Odds of a man being tall: 1 in 10
Odds of a man being athletic: 1 in 10
Odds of a man living alone: 1 in 10
Odds of a man being a millionaire: 1 in 100.
---------------------------------------------------
Odds of a man being a single, athletic, tall, handsome millionaire: 1 in 500,000.

Now, ask yourself this: what percentage of women feel ENTITLED to a man who is ALL OF THE ABOVE?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
A woman can get a man at any time. A man can't get a woman at any time. Women have that choosing power.

Like I say a lot lately, women want a working man who ALREADY MADE IT, not one who's trying to come up.

Because all women wat a muscular millionaire who has lots of time to spend with her! That bracket is very small, and can be accessed by winning the Mega Millions Lottery.

If you don't have lots of time to spend with a woman, she'll find someone who does.

Call me jaded, but I don't believe in love and f**k marriage altogether.

Backbreaker, I'm glad you know this reality.
actually you are 100% wrong. As Ben Franklin once said, marry your son's when you will but marry your daughters when you can.

and from a biological standpoint 's why women are so.. finicky. they do not have the luxury that i have to wait to hit 30 to hit their prime. they go to get off the musical d!cks by the time they are 30ish. which is why i never really get mad at women for doing the things they do beucase i get it. they aren't the same situation i am they don't have the luxury of time that i have.

Yea i know but the point of this thread seems to be that you will have a better chance with women if you earn six figures. Im not there (yet hopefully) but I dont have time to wait to get there. So in the meantime, there are other things a man can do to better his chance with women without driving the latest bmw or owning a condo.
honestly i never had a problem attracting girls before i had money. even cute girls. i i worked at best buy there was always a girl or 2 that were into me, i mean i woudl fvck it up 10 out of 10 times lol but the initial interest was there. even when i got out of high school i had girls interested in me. i but when i started to live a better life and had more moeny to travel and had a nice house and dressed nice and drove a nice car and had disposable income, the quality of women went from High school to the NBA overnight. girls that i thought were datable 10 years ago i would not be caught dead with now and they are cute.

that really is the trump card in this whole thing.. the great equalizer.. patience and time. you have it women can't. if you use your time wisely, you will have 8's and 9's kissing your feet. if you want everything NAO and want to settle for the first girlt hat will put her tongue down your throat beucase you cant' stand being alone, then yeah you will always be at the mercy of a woman.

it's how i KNOW my wife won't cheat on me. she's not fvcking stupid she knows she has it made and even if she did not like me as much as she does, she would not fvck up her current gig. becuase i worked my ass off while all my friends wer squablling over 6's and 7's and vodka i can provide things that 9 out of 10 m en can't. not even tricking just the life style i live. I travel. I have a nice house. I don't need her to work **** i don't even need her 3k a month she gets in her trust fund half of it she puts in the ank the other half gets spent on shoes and ****. Just love me and be a good wife and momma and you can sit down and watch horse racing and go to the gym at 11am when everyone is at work and you are the hot milf wife that everyone stars at when she walks in the gym in your convertible and you can sit at home and watch all the deadliest catch reruns you fvcking feel like watching lol.

so while my wife is not a gold digger.. and she really isn't, providing a comfortable standard of living is never a bad thing and with all things being relatively equal i'm going to get the catch before you will beucase i can provide something the dude that didn't to focus on himself and his career can't.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Guys guys guys. The fact here is that we live in a man's world. We are the most powerful, we are the strongest, we are the smartest. We earn more because we work more. The ONE area where women have it easier than men is in the sexual market. They are the choosers. The White House can try and regulate equal opportunities for women in the work place, but they will never interfere in the sexual market. What we are seeing is a closing of the gap between wage earners while the main commodity in the sexual market still remains in the females hands. Men are still the higher income earners, but the gap is closing. It's understandable to try and be in control of the sexual market as well, but as I see things moving forward, I don't think that day is coming for men any time soon.

Point is this: make money to enhance your own life, not someone else's. Whether you have money or not, women still have he ability to choose. Of course you give yourself a better chance with more money, but I have seen women run away from great looking wealthy dudes to go to the fat, failed musician. Money should be something that you want to do because you are ambitious, not to attract women.

There is no secret formula to attracting, getting, and keeping a woman. Some things work better than others, but we are all on here because we don't understand why some women do certain things. The wisest contributors here are the ones who understand women will often times make the illogical choice in a man to satisfy her emotional needs. It's nothing you do as a man, rather some deep seeded emotional need that a female has. Those same contributors are willing to walk away because they realize women are really just like any other accessory in a man's life: dispensable.

This IS a man's world. We have ambition, goals, and high rates of success in achieving them if we are determined enough. You will never be able to fully understand a woman, or any other person for that matter, so stop trying. Use the advice on these forums as a guide for becoming a better man. Money is good if that's what you want. If you are content traveling the world and enjoying nature with little to no cash, that's great too. I think it's about time we trash this idea of doing things for the benefit of women and start realizing it's more about US, as MEN, than these women.
Bravo mate, well said. There's no template for success and happiness, besides a basic drive for self improvement and a will to succeed and make sacrifices for what you want to achieve in life, whether its sports, money, travelling, etc etc.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depend of what woman looking for , if she is not serious she dont care that much for money , but if she is looking for marriage (or equivalent ) then that matter
I wanted to hear from some guys that have (good car , house , good job ) if that really counted in dating life

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Use the advice on these forums as a guide for becoming a better man. Money is good if that's what you want. If you are content traveling the world and enjoying nature with little to no cash, that's great too. I think it's about time we trash this idea of doing things for the benefit of women and start realizing it's more about US, as MEN, than these women.

And there you have it.

/end thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The recent economic downturn has hit men worse than women, at least as far as unemployment goes. So it may be a man's world, but even that seems to be changing.

Also, all women may want a muscular millionaire, but all men want a hottie. In either case, there aren't enough to go around.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The recent economic downturn has hit men worse than women, at least as far as unemployment goes. So it may be a man's world, but even that seems to be changing.

Also, all women may want a muscular millionaire, but all men want a hottie. In either case, there aren't enough to go around.
as David de Angello said there is what you need and what you want
most women in the end choose what they need not what they want
as for men

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when you find one let me know lol.

i may seem jaded but i have seen **** from pepole going through what i went through, most of you are living in a fantasy land.

that **** sounds good, sticking by your man until the end until he comes up. 3 months later she's *****ing beucase you enver go out with your friends anymore and you are so boring why can't you just have fun like everyone else. a month after that she's taking it in the ass from joe the puesdo ambitous guy and laughing at you while you sit at home working.

and you just have to take allt hat **** on the chin.

women, at least the ones i am interested in, aren't interested in what you are going to do. they are interested in what you have done or what you can do for them now.

show me a woman who sticks by you through it all and i wills how you a woman who cant' get anyone else.

with that said the payoff is worth it. if you can just concentrate on your career in your early to late 20's you will be playing spades with a 7 book hand by the time you are 30.

Dude - seriously...what the ****????? You bet on horses and have a (likely very small) company that makes websites........ You and big Neil make it sound as if you were rolling with Bill Gates and Donald Trump to the Hamptons on the weekends......pffft :crackup: