does money , new car , new home really get woman these days

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
People need to wake up.

How is wealth actually distributed?
• 1% gets 1/3 of the wealth (The Upper Class)
• 9% gets 1/3 of the wealth (The Middle Class)
• 90% gets 1/3 of the wealth (The Lower Class – we are here).

But how do people THINK wealth is distributed?
• 19% think they are Upper Class or will be soon (they are 95% full of shlt).
• 80% think they are in the Middle Class (they are 89% full of shlt).
• 1% admit they are in the Lower Class (The Honest 1%).

So 90% of us are in the lower class, but 99% of us think we are middle or upper class, meaning 91% of us are full of shlt.

And while 90% of people are in the lower class, only 1% will admit it, meaning 99% of the lower class are full of shlt.
I have seen a good number of statistics about the wealth and earning distribution in the US - in short I believe that a salary of 100,000 dollars is in the top 9% of earnings. If you hold no debt and own any sort of savings, I suspect ( key word) that you are already ahead of the game when compared to 75% of the USA.

In short, I agree with you. People are full of crap. This is a documented personality trait suitably called overconfidence. It is the ability for people to think they are better situated than anyone else since they overestimate their abilities and underestimate others. A classic example might be the survays on people who were in horrific car accidents, and while unable to physically write a response, they claim they are better drives than the norm. Better indeed.

Here are some facts

-The person reading this probably won't be able to afford that Bugatti.

-women still date guys who aren't millionaires.

-Being a millionaire doesn't guarantee getting the girl of your dreams. actually, it won't guarantee retirement...

-Money doesn't buy happiness. I have lived in the presence of people with more money than everyone on this forum ( by a long shot) and can tell you this from direct experience. That said, money doesn't make someone miserable either... :D

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
-Money doesn't buy happiness. I have lived in the presence of people with more money than everyone on this forum ( by a long shot) and can tell you this from direct experience. That said, money doesn't make someone miserable either... :D
The advantages of money arise most when surrounded by the poor, not the rich. Having money sure beats the hell out of not having it. Trust me on that one.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course having money is better but the average person on here probably ain't making six figures. So does that mean we can't pull women?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I haven't read this entire thread so pardon me if this has already been mentioned, but the bottom line here is that to a woman:

Expressed ambition = money.

It's simply incredible how easily a woman will make peace with your current financial status when you subtly express ambition. To a woman, ambition is just as sexy and exciting as actually having cash. This is one of those little known facts that is amazingly universal in scope and amazing easy to deploy in your favor.

It is almost unbelievable, but most women will be satisfied with your ambition in absence of wealth. There is some kind of hard-wiring in their brains that performs the exchange automatically. All you need to do is epress how you're going to be a success someday with this scheme or that. It works, guys, believe me.

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money means less than less for a woman these days. Big money still holds sway, but the difference between a $100K salary and a $50K salary in terms of dating prospects is negligible. Unless you're dirt poor, or filthy rich, it's just not a big factor for most women. Looks and height are realistically the most important factors but we can't do much about those, so we must work on physique, game and style. Good clothes and a gym membership are probably a better return on your investment than a new car, as far as women are concerned.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Professor Booty said:
The difference between a $100K salary and a $50K salary in terms of dating prospects is negligible.
Only when that salary is kept secret. Women refer to even $100K as "chump change".

Consider that $50K will be $2700 a month after taxes. You have about $900 a month left after rent ($700), car ($300), food ($500) and utilities ($300). A person making $100K has about $3600 per month after bills, all other things being equal. So a man making $100K has 4 times the disposable income as a person making $50K. Dating prospects will notice.

Martin

Reaction score
I used to do very well for my age, i was probably one of the guys in my town who had his things together the most, my own company, driving nice cars, having my own place and looking good... women showed alot of interest, but..... unfortunatly! When you are a shy AFC like i used to be, you'll screw up any initial interest (over and over), so these things arent any good unless you have some game and a strong personality.

The messed up part is, that because me, brainwashed by television, and with poor self reflection, thought i had everything to get bueatiful women.. So why did i fail misserably everytime? Glad i found sosuave :)

Bottom line: Money and a nice car will definatly spark more initial interest, but after that you will need other skills to rely on.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Guys, I haven't read this entire thread so pardon me if this has already been mentioned, but the bottom line here is that to a woman:

Expressed ambition = money.

It's simply incredible how easily a woman will make peace with your current financial status when you subtly express ambition. To a woman, ambition is just as sexy and exciting as actually having cash. This is one of those little known facts that is amazingly universal in scope and amazing easy to deploy in your favor.

It is almost unbelievable, but most women will be satisfied with your ambition in absence of wealth. There is some kind of hard-wiring in their brains that performs the exchange automatically. All you need to do is epress how you're going to be a success someday with this scheme or that. It works, guys, believe me.
see... at first i was going to disagree with you given my own experiences with trying to get money and women at the same time. but here is the rub on the situation...

you can't truly be successful/i.e chasing big boy money and big boy dreams, and chasing women at the same time. it's not possible. it's just not. **** i would go months without seeing my own family let alone dating someone. that **** is just out of the quesiotn if you are really out there grinding, working your ass off.

but even more so if you are really serious, say you are starting your business, you aren't going to put your money in your wardrobe you are going to put it in marketing. that's just how it goes.

the bottom line is that if you are truely trying to be ambotious and chase big dreams, you won't be in a position to where women will find you dieserble at that time. regardless of how much ambition you have.

no see, what you have.. women like a guy who says he is ambitoius. women do not know what a future millionaire looks like. she imagines it's the guy in startbucks drinking a 10 dollar iced caramel macchiato (umm) on his laptop with his banana republic suit on looking GQ while he's "working". she sees him he talks her up and she sees he is dressed business like and he tells her how "ambitious" he is and she eats it up beucase he looks "successful" or at least she thinks he looks successful, but that's pseudo ambition, that's not hard core ambition, that's look at me i'm going ot be someone one day ambition, not " i ahve an idea and this **** is going to work if it kills me" ambition. women can't see that. women see a scrub.

If you are seriously grinding, you can't grind and game at the same time. I'm married and have a son now and while i work harder than probably 9 out of 10 people, it doesn't come close tot he stupid crazy hours i used to put in 10 years ago.. like 48 hours straight type hours. you won't find that dude in starbucks drinking coffee gaming girls

as far as house, i bought my first house when i was.. well actually 25, i leased a house in del mar for 2 years, but even then 23 year old's dont lease houses and i had a crib, not a house. panties=floor. you could almost see it on their faces "welp i'm fvcking him lol"

rotfl my house was like freaking marino riviera in a playoff game. lol dammit if i can just get this damn date to the bottom of the 9th the house can get the save. that's something my dad told me growing up and he has always had a very very nice house even when he was single he kept a very nice house and it never made sense or clicked with me until i got my own house. I honeastly do not think i have never not had sex with a girl that i got far enough to bring to my house since i have been in california.

if yout ake anytihng fromt his thread.. a nice car will turn some heads.. a nice house will turn a girl out lol.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, I'm not talking about true ambition necessarily. I'm talking about expressed ambition. It doesn't have to be as complicated as you state it. A Master knows how to pepper his conversation with expressed ambition in such a way that she herself resolves the equivalency between what you've expressed and real wealth.

To be a Master at game, all a man needs to do is to become a Master at painting mental pictures. Paint her a picture and it will become her reality. She prefers to dwell in the land of unicorns and rainbows anyway, so why not paint a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end?

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all know the trade off already; work ass off = money OR be poor = more free time.

It must be because I'm stupid because I dont care about making money.

Having money is nice but if I can "get by" with below average income but more time to spend on myself, I'd rather do that.

The way I see it, when I'm laying down on my deathbed dying.. I'm not going to think,

"Sh*t, I sure wish I could spend more time working so I can make more money.."

Time is something you don't get back, as is youth. I've made my decisions.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As opposed to what mustfirstregister?

Wholesome, church-going women? You're living in a fantasy if you think you'll find a girl who doesn't want to live a comfortable life. Hearing a bunch of broke guys justifying their poverty makes it quite clear why most of the members are single. No ambition, no money, and no women - just creative excuses.

Getting a job that pays $100K or $200K requires years and years of hard, sustained work, and the people who haven't worked that hard yet think they can just compensate with dynamic ignorance.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Getting a job that pays $100K or $200K requires years and years of hard, sustained work, and the people who haven't worked that hard yet think they can just compensate with dynamic ignorance.
the types of jobs that allow you to earn over 6 figures require the time put in both during school years and probably more thereafter. I can not speak for folks in medicine, Ibanking, or such, but in my particular field, this type of salary is earned through overtime and programs that eat up quite a bit of free time. Think weekend work at least once a month, plus several hours each day in OT. People seem to think that just because you have these types of jobs that suddenly ones dating life will magically become easier when in reality it won't. If suddenly I am working 10 hour days, and weekends thrown in for a few months, I bet you that I won't be able to date as often as if I was working a regular 9-5 with weekends free.

At the beginning of the year, I worked as part of a program that is basically 7 days/ week for a few months. Its great pay (basically I had my entire vacation paid for in one holiday weekend of work), but two months were basically stricken from the books. In regards to dating, I couldn't meet up with the women I had met and gotten contact information from. Eventually they just lost interest.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather have a woman who's with me through the struggle then one who is interested in me because I make a lot of money

gameguider

Reaction score
well for an alpha male its a myth if you believe in ways and means,but for a typical guy without proper skills surely he will agree because they believe in materialism.what i have noticed is that women who are in relationships with those kind of men that have those toys.tend to get bored after a few months when they have realised that those toys don't make an ordinary male an alpha male because all that they do is flash those toys

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hasn't anybody on this board realized that women always desire a man who's a muscular millionaire even though there aren't enough to go around?

Also, ambition is nice to women, but a working man trying to come up usually withers into the background when a working man who made it approaches. Women don't like to wait for all this potential future or maybe-could-be millionaires (otherwise MIT students would have groupies), they want what you have IN THE NOW!

Money can bring you lots of women, just like good looks can. They also get your foot in the door quickly.

For the rest of us who aren't rich, we just have to use what we have and get the occasional luck.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
I would rather have a woman who's with me through the struggle then one who is interested in me because I make a lot of money
And I would like a flying unicorn that sh!ts gold coins :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
when you find one let me know lol.

i may seem jaded but i have seen **** from pepole going through what i went through, most of you are living in a fantasy land.

that **** sounds good, sticking by your man until the end until he comes up. 3 months later she's *****ing beucase you enver go out with your friends anymore and you are so boring why can't you just have fun like everyone else. a month after that she's taking it in the ass from joe the puesdo ambitous guy and laughing at you while you sit at home working.

and you just have to take allt hat **** on the chin.

women, at least the ones i am interested in, aren't interested in what you are going to do. they are interested in what you have done or what you can do for them now.

show me a woman who sticks by you through it all and i wills how you a woman who cant' get anyone else.

with that said the payoff is worth it. if you can just concentrate on your career in your early to late 20's you will be playing spades with a 7 book hand by the time you are 30.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i know but the point of this thread seems to be that you will have a better chance with women if you earn six figures. Im not there (yet hopefully) but I dont have time to wait to get there. So in the meantime, there are other things a man can do to better his chance with women without driving the latest bmw or owning a condo.