does money , new car , new home really get woman these days

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men say the much you get rich the much the number of women that flirt with you will increase .
any one agree with this or it is a myth today ?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those things can help, but there are no hard and fast rules. The best way to improve your chances with women is to take control of your life and make things happen yourself.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it will attract SOME women. some might be high quality, some might be gold diggers, just depends. I've also seen COUNTLESS women date guys with no car, no job, and lived with his parents too.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and a lot guys that have all of that still fail miserably on the first date.

they think it's all they need, forgetting that other things like personality and not being an afc matter.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are white..over 6"1' ..and have a lean swimmers build you can live with your parents and still bang chicks

If you fall short of this 'chick ideal' than yes money and houses will help you...but they will likely be gold diggers who will fvck the pool boy in the POOL YOU BOUGHT

attraction cannot be negotiated unless you have MASSIVE SOCIAL PROOF

best thing is to be a hollywood star but that ain't so easy :)

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably attracts women who want a guy with money, a new home, and a new car.

If you want women who like you for other qualities, you might want to sell those instead

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money, toys, looks, its all the same. Every little bit.helps.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet up with a woman who drives a new Mercedes and I meet her in my new Mercedes, her interest level goes way up.
When I bring her to my down town core home in Toronto, where she doesn't have to drive far from her place, it makes an impression.
I'm not willing to date a cashier, hair dresser or waitress, I want an economically equivalent or better. Most women seeking my age group are pretty immune to game. They want an equivalent or better partner too.
Been burned by too many young .... gamers.

So yes, money talks, at a certain point!

SH

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it does. Why do you think that All of us 99%ers are constantly being devalued by lining the pockets of "the club" of bankers on wall st, Europe, etc? They knew early on, that $$$ = the best women to fvck. It's Easy to purchase a wife, so many women are wh0res (whether they'd like to admit it or not). Money turns men into wh0res as well because it's a direct current flow to hot women, especially in this amoral society we live in today, more than Ever! This is not necessarily just an American phenomenon, but transcends all women worldwide. Sure, I'll lend you money I don't have, you pay me interest, then when you finally go bankrupt, That's perfectly fine by me, cause I never had the money I was loaning you to begin with. The debt bubble is about to burst, may take another 6 months, but burst it will, when people finally wake up and realize this great big ponzi scheme all across the world called Debt. Here's an example of what I'm talkin about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQDk_Qgy_s&feature=g-u-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ8fHvPAhAc&feature=g-u-u

We are nearing the end...buy all the gold and silver you can, by any means necessary, even if you are broke!

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Of course it does. Why do you think that All of us 99%ers are constantly being devalued by lining the pockets of "the club" of bankers on wall st, Europe, etc? They knew early on, that $$$ = the best women to fvck. It's Easy to purchase a wife, so many women are wh0res (whether they'd like to admit it or not). Money turns men into wh0res as well because it's a direct current flow to hot women, especially in this amoral society we live in today, more than Ever! This is not necessarily just an American phenomenon, but transcends all women worldwide. Sure, I'll lend you money I don't have, you pay me interest, then when you finally go bankrupt, That's perfectly fine by me, cause I never had the money I was loaning you to begin with. The debt bubble is about to burst, may take another 6 months, but burst it will, when people finally wake up and realize this great big ponzi scheme all across the world called Debt. Here's an example of what I'm talkin about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQDk_Qgy_s&feature=g-u-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ8fHvPAhAc&feature=g-u-u

We are nearing the end...buy all the gold and silver you can, by any means necessary, even if you are broke!
Agree with you. Easy money = easy morals = sluts.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone else said everything you need to know.

There's two types of rich guys:

Be aware of being the "provider guy" though, because you'll attract women who have *****d around in their early 20's and then decided to finally settle down with a stable guy who has no game, overly serious, they know he can't go out and cheat on them since he's been conditioned by society not to. Take away his money, and no woman will want to be with him because he's so lame.

Fun, rich guys are the ones that they like to sl*t around with in their prime years. Take away his money, and he can still be fun.

There's a few other factors too.

One of which is that women will be attracted to guys who have the POTENTIAL of becoming rich, because they exhibit ambition, drive, motivation, etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, women figure out where to hang out to be around guys who MUST have money. If you go to those places, and you are not bad looking, the women will be all over you.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Everyone else said everything you need to know.

There's two types of rich guys:

Be aware of being the "provider guy" though, because you'll attract women who have *****d around in their early 20's and then decided to finally settle down with a stable guy who has no game, overly serious, they know he can't go out and cheat on them since he's been conditioned by society not to. Take away his money, and no woman will want to be with him because he's so lame.

Fun, rich guys are the ones that they like to sl*t around with in their prime years. Take away his money, and he can still be fun.

There's a few other factors too.

One of which is that women will be attracted to guys who have the POTENTIAL of becoming rich, because they exhibit ambition, drive, motivation, etc.
Bullsh1t!
There are some rich guys who only will date established, successful women.
The d1ck who's established and prefers dating hair dressers, beauty consultants, admins, clerks, loser-babes is ... yep, an idiot.
Kind of like the asisaphile. Where bigotry gives him his ... "edge".

Best add a third category, the rich guy who wants an equal.
Best not to envy, better to achieve for oneself.

SH

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, if you are in your 30s or later, have a decent job, and want to date a woman who also has an education and decent job, she is going to expect her guy to have at least an equivalent lifestyle. For instance, if she owns her own home and you live in a 900 square foot apartment with sparse furnishings, her attraction to you is going to decrease the first time you bring her to your pad. It's that simple. It doesn't mean she is a gold digger, but it does mean she expects you to lead, and her feeling will be that she is leading you if you live like a 22 year old bachelor. Being lead by a man involves more than just the man's game; her impression of his lifestyle based on his possessions is also a part of it.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anyone who said that money can't buy happiness either didn't have any or didn't spend it on the right things."

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
Bullsh1t!
There are some rich guys who only will date established, successful women.
The d1ck who's established and prefers dating hair dressers, beauty consultants, admins, clerks, loser-babes is ... yep, an idiot.
Kind of like the asisaphile. Where bigotry gives him his ... "edge".

Best add a third category, the rich guy who wants an equal.
Best not to envy, better to achieve for oneself.

SH
why the hate?

a rich man who wants to fvck hot young things and cvm on their faces multiple times should be applauded...

"d1ck" "asiaphile bigot" no need for shaming language...we leave that to the ugly bishes who cant get none :)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a relationship after 25 you absolutely need money, A car, and A living space.

It doesn't have to be new, just comfortable.

Are their women out their who moisten at the very thought of alot of money, a NEW car, and a NEW home. Absolutely. But it's pretty AFC to go chasing them with these things. Plus there's no guarantee you will get them with status symbols and status symbols alone.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I budget 10% of my income to spend on dating women.

I figure if I were married I'd be lucky to get a 10% allowance.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
why the hate?

a rich man who wants to fvck hot young things and cvm on their faces multiple times should be applauded...

"d1ck" "asiaphile bigot" no need for shaming language...we leave that to the ugly bishes who cant get none :)
There is no hate!
I hate few things, this one doesn't qualify.
I'm the guy (demographically speaking) potentially being talked about here. The two categories upset me, and rightfully so, they were ignorant.
Regarding the shaming language ... K, ... point taken. Yep, not constructive. Good catch!

Can't really comment on the "applauded" thing, just me, but I'm not preaching the right or wrongs here! People can live any way they choose!
I try not to judge.... try!

SH