Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
Man am I getting sick of this. Every damn girl I've been interested in lately has a boyfriend, is engaged, or married. To the people who say pretty girls don't get approached - you're fooling yourselves. They're taken. And when they're available, they have a waiting list of guys hoping for a chance. It seems like the only place to meet single people is clubs/bars. It'd be nice to meet people somewhere else. Friends keep asking me "Why aren't you dating someone?" I think to myself "Because nobody is fvcking single."

Any other guys notice this, or have any ideas? This is bugging me.
fix yourself up. get your sh*t straight. all these hot chicks in a relationship will be single for you!

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO GET EM THEN!!! INstead of fucin sittin here go get some azz just go after it :p But mongolboy its not that simple im not good enough yet... well you have an peniz and basic instinct u just gotta unleash it nam sayin? Most yall motha fuca's are brainwashed by society thinkin ur not good or cool enough nam sayin? well you gotta be born as a hole new person and just go get it! WHY NOT LET GIRLS COME AFTER YOU 1st ? MY GOAL NOW IS 2 BE THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN SO TRUST ME GIRLS ARE GOING TO COME AFTER ME :) THEY ALWAYS DO FOR SOMEBODY WITH PAYCHECK, HEHE THEM HOES DONT KNOW ABOUT PRENUPS!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is the crux of the issue, "the more men improve to get girls, the more they have to improve and the less women have to bring to the table". This is why I think the game is more of psychologically knock a female off her pedistal than becoming a "better" man.
I never ever thought about it in terms of becoming a 'better man'. If anything it's about becoming a worse man. To be more manipulative, sly, condenscending, aggressive and impolite if anything. There are lots of good guys who get no women. As you said, there are many decent qualities that are often overlooked or even looked down upon. It really is all about toying with their emotions and conveying value even if it's an illusion.

MM

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I never ever thought about it in terms of becoming a 'better man'. If anything it's about becoming a worse man. To be more manipulative, sly, condenscending, aggressive and impolite if anything. There are lots of good guys who get no women. As you said, there are many decent qualities that are often overlooked or even looked down upon. It really is all about toying with their emotions and conveying value even if it's an illusion.
your reasoning is a bit off there my friend.

Your only putting DJ-ism into the realm of women, but if you would look deeper then you would realize that DJ-ism is meant for all areas of your life. Your putting this as a one demensional thing, when really it is three demensional.

If you look at your life as a puzzle, then wouldn't only one piece of the puzzle be women, while there is dreams, passions, friends, money, fame, and etc.

Why don't you improve for yourself instead of trying to get women? Maybe it will help you out.

comic_relief

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
your reasoning is a bit off there my friend.

Your only putting DJ-ism into the realm of women, but if you would look deeper then you would realize that DJ-ism is meant for all areas of your life. Your putting this as a one demensional thing, when really it is three demensional.

If you look at your life as a puzzle, then wouldn't only one piece of the puzzle be women, while there is dreams, passions, friends, money, fame, and etc.

Why don't you improve for yourself instead of trying to get women? Maybe it will help you out.

comic_relief
That's key.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
I remember reading the old posts about the debate of the nice guy versus jerk. Those were deep and insightful posts and pointed to the directions that is still repeated again and again here, but lately there seem to be few supporters. The image of the girl who stick with her ******* boyfriend and ignore the nice guy who tries so hard to win her. Now it got even more extreme with now a "genuine good guy" can't win women and only guys jerks win girls. A more pessimitic time currently, or at least the only threads that survived were the more optimistic ones...

Let me ask you this. Instead of thinking of the good men who have no women in their lives, even the claims of good men who tries hard to get girls but still fails, how bout the guys you know who do have a girl? Are they that "manipulative, sly, condenscending, aggressive and impolite?" Are they also trend to be cool guys, sure some are some real *******s, but most of them trend to be pretty good guys, like the other good guys aformentioned who does not have a girl. My observations of the guys who have a girl, most seem to be pretty cool to me, they can do some pretty assholish stuff (not mean, assholish), though no different we all do sometimes, but I don't see all the couples with the guy always acting like that.

Granted, you could argue that they don't win a ton of girls, I don't know about that as I'm talking about LTRs and not ONS.

The idea of being a don juan in the sosuave sense is the focus of becomming a good man with the mindset to defy preconcieve notions as challenge your boundaries, there's more than one model of being that. The problem with a site that its front is about getting the girl (or girls) is many confuse a DJ with the player, which is not it is about. For this, the noble path of self-improvement with the constant self-examination and reflection is key. It is true that it doesn't win girls, but it does help one pick the right/better girl.

-------

That post also reminds of two threads, both shows the conflict of the aims of this site such as this thread. As Killapetehog (scroll down) said, I disagree. The better aim is not to bend our conscience and our self to the the idea of another and that is exactly against agaisnt DJ ideals, being yourself to satisfy others than bending to what you desire (hmm... that sort of sound like "be yourself" however, I think that what people meant more, not willing to bend your identity to suit a girl). A DJ is not a such a man.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mad Manic said:
The worst thing is, I can't see the situation getting any better. The more that guys self improve and approach, the more 'prized' women get as they have an even higher quality and larger pool of men to select. It's just a self-perpetuating cycle. In 50 years it may be impossible to sleep with a HB7+ unless you're perfect in every discipline. It seems like the pool of selected men is getting smaller and smaller and the pool of selected women is at best constant and most likely increasing due to male desperation.

MM
It might be more like 10 years. Better start going for stardom and big bucks or you WILL get a truckload of whammies!

The pool of selected women will NEVER get smaller!

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Not with all the new seduction material that is on the air today. In 50 years everyone is going to be into this stuff.:up:

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
I remember reading the old posts about the debate of the nice guy versus jerk. Those were deep and insightful posts and pointed to the directions that is still repeated again and again here, but lately there seem to be few supporters. The image of the girl who stick with her ******* boyfriend and ignore the nice guy who tries so hard to win her. Now it got even more extreme with now a "genuine good guy" can't win women and only guys jerks win girls. A more pessimitic time currently, or at least the only threads that survived were the more optimistic ones...

Let me ask you this. Instead of thinking of the good men who have no women in their lives, even the claims of good men who tries hard to get girls but still fails, how bout the guys you know who do have a girl? Are they that "manipulative, sly, condenscending, aggressive and impolite?" Are they also trend to be cool guys, sure some are some real *******s, but most of them trend to be pretty good guys, like the other good guys aformentioned who does not have a girl. My observations of the guys who have a girl, most seem to be pretty cool to me, they can do some pretty assholish stuff (not mean, assholish), though no different we all do sometimes, but I don't see all the couples with the guy always acting like that.

Granted, you could argue that they don't win a ton of girls, I don't know about that as I'm talking about LTRs and not ONS.

The idea of being a don juan in the sosuave sense is the focus of becomming a good man with the mindset to defy preconcieve notions as challenge your boundaries, there's more than one model of being that. The problem with a site that its front is about getting the girl (or girls) is many confuse a DJ with the player, which is not it is about. For this, the noble path of self-improvement with the constant self-examination and reflection is key. It is true that it doesn't win girls, but it does help one pick the right/better girl.

-------

That post also reminds of two threads, both shows the conflict of the aims of this site such as this thread. As Killapetehog (scroll down) said, I disagree. The better aim is not to bend our conscience and our self to the the idea of another and that is exactly against agaisnt DJ ideals, being yourself to satisfy others than bending to what you desire (hmm... that sort of sound like "be yourself" however, I think that what people meant more, not willing to bend your identity to suit a girl). A DJ is not a such a man.
Even with a DJ mindset it doesn't mean one gets girls. You can have your shvt together mentally but end of the day you'll need to go through a process. This process happens to favour a lot of asvholes and idiots. Such as being spontaneous, toying with emotions, dissing the girl and being impolite ('not qualifying yourself to her and negging') and then escalating and fvcking (cavemanning and aggression). I think that's why sites like this will exist forever because guys will have x, y, z and do a, b, c and not get women whereas others with somehow zilch qualities get girls.

MM

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Even with a DJ mindset it doesn't mean one gets girls. You can have your shvt together mentally but end of the day you'll need to go through a process. This process happens to favour a lot of asvholes and idiots. Such as being spontaneous, toying with emotions, dissing the girl and being impolite ('not qualifying yourself to her and negging') and then escalating and fvcking (cavemanning and aggression). I think that's why sites like this will exist forever because guys will have x, y, z and do a, b, c and not get women whereas others with somehow zilch qualities get girls.

MM
So *******s and idiots qualites are.

Spontaneity
Toying with a Girl's Emotions
Disrespecting and being Impolite to Girls
Escalation

Hmmm... Well you got me on the toying with gir's emotions, only jerks and *******s would really make a sport to maliciously toy their hearts and minds...

You just listed what jerks and idiots do that allow them to get the girl. The funny thing is, only one is a quality that only jerks can have. The nice guy don't win because he is too afraid to do what his instinct tells him. The good guy/DJ take those qualites that make women go after jerks, fortunately, what you just listed, means non-jerks can do it too. As I don't think spontaneity is a even a negative quality. That is why past DJ writers push us to speak our minds (not so much as disrespect but more to have a back bone), be open to have fun (you would be spontaneous), and to repeat what pook said, treat them like little girls as in that when you were a little boy, what did you do to to the little girls? Tease (that would be under the dispecting/impolite). Escalation isn't someone only being a jerk can do either.

You are correct, since women like those qualities, it favor ******* and idiots, as they have them. The DJ/good guy, however, also have those qualities too (except toying with emotions, well not maliciously and on purpose).

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
So *******s and idiots qualites are.

Spontaneity
Toying with a Girl's Emotions
Disrespecting and being Impolite to Girls
Escalation

Hmmm... Well you got me on the toying with gir's emotions, only jerks and *******s would really make a sport to maliciously toy their hearts and minds...

You just listed what jerks and idiots do that allow them to get the girl. The funny thing is, only one is a quality that only jerks can have. The nice guy don't win because he is too afraid to do what his instinct tells him. The good guy/DJ take those qualites that make women go after jerks, fortunately, what you just listed, means non-jerks can do it too. As I don't think spontaneity is a even a negative quality. That is why past DJ writers push us to speak our minds (not so much as disrespect but more to have a back bone), be open to have fun (you would be spontaneous), and to repeat what pook said, treat them like little girls as in that when you were a little boy, what did you do to to the little girls? Tease (that would be under the dispecting/impolite). Escalation isn't someone only being a jerk can do either.

You are correct, since women like those qualities, it favor ******* and idiots, as they have them. The DJ/good guy, however, also have those qualities too (except toying with emotions, well not maliciously and on purpose).
Aggression/dissing is naturally more apparent in some than others. Yes you can learn (faked since said person naturally isn't like that) but it's easier said than done. I refer to this as 'naturally' since it's mainly attributed to genetics and hormone levels.

Toying emotions is important; girls are irrational, are about emotions. If you spike hers up and down she takes way more interest in you and it's a big attraction and comfort builder. Some are more naturally inclined to tease/be disrespectful along with their environment developing this skill.

RE escalation, yes this can be taught more easily and it's essentially end game. But it's a small part of the grand scheme.

I don't agree nice guys are holding back and idiots aren't. The instinct is to fvck the girl, all the talking and whatnot is just social BS we've learnt to deal with in our lifespans. It happens that one's social BS complies more with getting women than the other.

SAYING that, the nice guy and jerk are two extremes where the jerk extreme is better than the other. But there are still jerks who don't get laid if a part of their game is off and nice guys who do get laid if they know how to go through the process. Most of us lie somewhere in the middle.

Essentially it's about one's capability of going through the process. But certain people learn it easier or are more 'natural' at it than others IMO.

MM

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Aggression/dissing is naturally more apparent in some than others. Yes you can learn (faked since said person naturally isn't like that) but it's easier said than done. I refer to this as 'naturally' since it's mainly attributed to genetics and hormone levels.

Toying emotions is important; girls are irrational, are about emotions. If you spike hers up and down she takes way more interest in you and it's a big attraction and comfort builder. Some are more naturally inclined to tease/be disrespectful along with their environment developing this skill.

RE escalation, yes this can be taught more easily and it's essentially end game. But it's a small part of the grand scheme.

I don't agree nice guys are holding back and idiots aren't. The instinct is to fvck the girl, all the talking and whatnot is just social BS we've learnt to deal with in our lifespans. It happens that one's social BS complies more with getting women than the other.

SAYING that, the nice guy and jerk are two extremes where the jerk extreme is better than the other. But there are still jerks who don't get laid if a part of their game is off and nice guys who do get laid if they know how to go through the process. Most of us lie somewhere in the middle.

Essentially it's about one's capability of going through the process. But certain people learn it easier or are more 'natural' at it than others IMO.

MM
Yeah I have noticed a dynamic for some time that it wasn't so much what a "jerk" did and didn't do, or what a "nice" guy did or didn't do, but that a guy who actually lacked character, a moral compass or was shady or however you want to explain it, were more successful with girls then one who fundamentally was a good guy regardless of his actions. You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
trojanman88 said:
Not with all the new seduction material that is on the air today. In 50 years everyone is going to be into this stuff.:up:
You're damn right! But women will just keep raising their value to that sh*t becomes damn near ineffective...

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
Man am I getting sick of this. Every damn girl I've been interested in lately has a boyfriend, is engaged, or married. To the people who say pretty girls don't get approached - you're fooling yourselves. They're taken. And when they're available, they have a waiting list of guys hoping for a chance. It seems like the only place to meet single people is clubs/bars. It'd be nice to meet people somewhere else. Friends keep asking me "Why aren't you dating someone?" I think to myself "Because nobody is fvcking single."

Any other guys notice this, or have any ideas? This is bugging me.
This bugs many of us.

I have a boyfriend, I'm married is just code for I'm not interested. I'm sure that was a copyrighted line from a very beautiful woman. Pretty girls get approached all the f**kin' time. Whoever said they don't is just asinine.

What bugs me out is when guys ask me why I'm not dating someone and I have to tell them that I'm focused on getting money. (Translation: I can't find a decent woman/ nobody's single) Most guys know this is an accurate description, and some make fun of me for it.

I found out that if you're not attractive enough, that line is used to put you down easy.

Damn.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omen are not like men.

men are either usually dating someone or they aren't.

men may sleep with a bunch of women, but not very men men blatnly go out and just cheat. men are pretty, what is the word i'm looking for, easy to read. either he's the "player type", the "palying the field type", the "commitment or die type" if that makes any sense.

women could notr possibly be more different.

megaman you from b-ville? i'm from little rock. I've played your high school in basketball many a times. good athletic teams up there.

you will rarly fine a decent looking women who is not seeing someone.

but women have levels of relationships if that means anything.

you are not going to get anywhere looking for a girl with no boyfriend. To a girl, a boyfriend is a status symbol. they will have one even if they dont' particularly like him because that's what young pretty girls do. they want to go out, hang with the crew, go to the movies, go on dates, all that good ****.

all women have some eagle in them. they are always on the lookout.

a woman will meet a guy when she has a BF, size him up, figure out if that guy is an upgrade to her current situation and if so, she will throw feelers out there. if not she's not interested.

the only person that can determine wif it's an upgrade or not is her. she might really feel it's her soulmate (not usually).

seriously think about it. how many times have you seen a seriously good looking girl go single and be single for more than a few weeks. 9if you don't think she had that guy lined up than I have a some Enron stock to sell ya.

when a woman breaks up with you more times than not she already knows whoose next, anreadly had a time table set for when they can proceed and so on and so forth. this is not bad. this is just how women ARE. i'm not about chasting as much as i am understanding.

married women have somewhat higher standards, but they think the exact same way. a married woman is not going to leave her man for a guy who is trying to **** (usually)..

do not ask a woman if she has a BF or not, it is of no consequence whatsoever. that particular question.

if you are talking to her the only thing you need to do is check for feelers. is she interesting in you or not. is she flirting with you or not. if she throws out the fact that she has a BF and she's still throwing sings it's usually just so she doesn't feel like the aggressor, and at that point just tell her we aer just cool, then proceed as normal.

about, actually right at 6 years ago, and i've posted this story here before, i met this woman workikng at a sports bar. i thought she was cute but i saw the ring and thought nothing of her after that, seriously. i was sleeping with someone else at the time, it wasn't that serious.

but the bar was right down the street from my house, and she was always at work, we developed a report with each other. she made it known she was married, obliviously, even showed me pics of her kids. all that was fine and good.

The more i came in the more acquainted we got. she introduced me to her work friends. Then rumors started going around and one of her friends came up to me and told me that she had a huge crush on me. I was like okay, she's married, really don't care. "Then she starts to physically flirt with me, hang out with me when she's not working (i went in there to shoot pool with friends alot)

one night after a college football game we went in a friend and i, and there was another girl there i actually went to school with, who was ass licking hot herself. i was half drunk this night, and i just tell them hey, why don't you ladies come back to my crib ih ave a mini bar, we can have some drinks and kick back.

needless to say this girl, this married girl jumped all over this ****, and gave me her phone number, i took hers. she then proceeds as i later learn, talks her friend to not come, and my buddy had to play the piano at church in the morning anyway, so it ended up being just her and me. she wasn't in the door 5 minutes before she was catching lol.

she could care less she was married. that was nothing more than her taking the guilt off her back.s he saw me, she wanted me and i didn't' force the issue or come off creepy. after a moth or so it was obvious she wanted me so it was just a matter of time and a matter of playing it cool and waiting for the right time to pounce.

never ask a girl if she has a BF. if she has a BF that she gives a **** about she would not be talking to you anyway.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every pretty hot girl has a boyfriend but I would say that the majority do, but they do not stay single for long, they can get a rebound boyfriend instantly. I would say that the hot, pretty, good-looking girls have it very easy in the dating and relationship world, the part of them getting approaching by random creepers all the time is sure not easy for them, but attracting a guy is sure easy for them. For us guys to attract girls, we have to be confident, have high social status, good social skills, etc.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Every girl pretty or not has many men trying to: F her, be her boyfriend etc etc etc... accept that fact deal with it and understand that the only time you have any power is when you have other options that make it as easy for you to walk away as it is for her....

just get inline and wait your turn to F her like every one else is.. that is some harsh reality about life... take it or leave it..

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn´t read all of your responses, but this thread is just retarded. 2 reasons:

1) Before having a boyfriend, they were single.... And since the cycle of life keeps going there are single beautiful women.

2) Beautiful women are more likely to be single, because they have higher standards (not to say most guys don´t even have balls to advance) . An ugly women wil date crap to awesome guys, basically anything is good for her. An average women will go for average or above guys. Beautiful women, just go for the best, either in looks, game or money...