Do you think saying your GF "is all mine" makes you look weak/clingy?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may take objection to this, but she told me when we first started dating where she stands on cheating and how she doesn't tolerate it. I don't think she would ever physically cheat on me. Tell me I'm wrong, but she seemed pretty sincere about that.
Google 'gaslighting.' People who'd never cheat don't typically have the need to vocalize it. Just like I never tell girls I meet, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna rob & murder you. I'm super against people who do that sort of thing"--since that kind of thought wouldn't even be a part of my reality.

People of character never need to vocalize it. And people don't vocalize things they're not thinking of. By the same principle, when a girl say something like, "Ok, I'll come over, but we're not having sex," it means she's thinking of sex with you and it's much more likely to happen.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if we both love eachother and both want the same things (commitment/stability.) Would that still detract her?
To be honest, yes. While she won't be like "lol GOT EM" and then hop onto some bar boy's FAT ROD, she will be less willing to go out of her way for you. Commitment/Stability might become a "nice side project" once she no longer fears that you can leave whenever you want. She will crave other men and longingly wish she could have a night with them, and if you let her feel too secure she will attempt to test boundaries. See how close to the forbidden fruit she can get.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ101 - you are the prize, not her!

This comment says she is the prize... capische?

Reaction score
On a scale from 1 to 10 I will rate this as a 10 on level of insecurity.

You are basically trying to put a an ownership sign on her social media.

The only moment when you are allowed to say to a woman that she is yours is in the bedroom after you've f***ed her brains out.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuuuude hahaha. I actually said "you're all mine now!" to a girl in a flirty way as we had secks about 4 years ago. She told me it was creepy. After we finished and I dropped her off, she wanted to be left at the Starbucks instead of her apartment. I scared the chick haha.

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuuuude hahaha. I actually said "you're all mine now!" to a girl in a flirty way as we had secks about 4 years ago. She told me it was creepy. After we finished and I dropped her off, she wanted to be left at the Starbucks instead of her apartment. I scared the chick haha.
Lol wow. I meant it in a playful way so hopefully she doesn't see it as me being weak