Do You Have to Be Good Looking to Attract Women?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article, man. I wish I could say it would do some good in the community, but so many of these guys have already taken the blue pill and refuse to listen to liberating material like this.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
# Good physical buildup - Get big, be a man. You DON'T have to be the biggest man on earth, just some muscles that make you look like a man and not a wimp.
slightly misguiding

it may help , but really not necessary, mindset and attitude is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT

its not (this is what too many people on SS seen to think)
buffbody = women

rather
buff body = shift in attitude = more chances
lots of things can give you the right attitude

-------------------------

RSD tyler was fat in the past and he could still pull fine.... coz he had the right attitude

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@just a shot away= thanks ;)
@kingsam - well, you are right. but since that shift in attitude is easy to bring with a little bit of working out, then it does not hurt, does it? and girls automatically love good physiques, so it would even facilitate your game. that's not a must maybe, but yes important factor...

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you have to be good looking to attract most women. You can't use Evolutionary Psychology (what evolutionary biologists consider a pseudo-science) and think that they can determine what is beautiful, attractive or goodlooking for all of society. Later, you'll learn this and damn Just a Shot Away when you get time in-field. Reality warper, I know.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Yes, you have to be good looking to attract most women. You can't use Evolutionary Psychology (what evolutionary biologists consider a pseudo-science) and think that they can determine what is beautiful, attractive or goodlooking for all of society. Later, you'll learn this and damn Just a Shot Away when you get time in-field. Reality warper, I know.
You think a guy that's aware of the facts is gonna listen to a looks-matter guy like YOU? :crackup: Come on, man. You know that won't happen. Deep down, you know that just won't happen. Save your anti-DJ Bible propaganda for new AFC posters who don't know any better. You're wasting your time trying to drag someone who's already informed down with you.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

She's not going to sleep with your ugly ass. Now get over it, masturbate, or go kill yourself if that what it takes to stop your self delusion about getting hot women with game that was fed to you by some keyboard jockey or PUA aka business man who wants to make money of desperate virgins and hopeless nerds by selling them the promise of getting hot women with their product. Now masturbate some more and get off the internet.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:

She's not going to sleep with your ugly ass. Now get over it, masturbate, or go kill yourself if that what it takes to stop your self delusion about getting hot women with game that was fed to you by some keyboard jockey or PUA aka business man who wants to make money of desperate virgins and hopeless nerds by selling them the promise of getting hot women with their product. Now masturbate some more and get off the internet.
^^^^^Bingo.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
You think a guy that's aware of the facts is gonna listen to a looks-matter guy like YOU? :crackup: Come on, man. You know that won't happen. Deep down, you know that just won't happen. Save your anti-DJ Bible propaganda for new AFC posters who don't know any better. You're wasting your time trying to drag someone who's already informed down with you.
Deep down somewhere, you know this is reality. What you do is give these users a false sense-of reality. These are guys, like yourself who've had limited successs or 'just got lucky' experienced. In the real world, with players. Every player knows you have to hold a level of facial-attraction to get the girls you want. I've never seen a balding, overweight sugar daddy with any 'hot' girls.

I've been going out 3-4 nights a week since 2000 in different venues around the country. I work everyday too. Don't see it. Its not TRUE. Yes its just not true. Sorry.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman looks for signs of character. A man of character grooms himself and takes some pride in his appearance.

A woman will always be more attracted to a man with good grooming. It's not innate good looks they are attracted to, rather, it is good grooming and a sense of style that turns them on, irrespective of innate "handsomeness".

A man who has it "together" internally will be "together" externally.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good way of putting it. That also applies to money.
A man who has it "together" internally will have it "together" financially.
Women know this, and place value accordingly.

While I agree that a lot of the "looks don't matter at all" theory comes from pickup gurus trying to sell products to desperate men, I don't think you HAVE to be good looking to attract women. It helps.

For one thing, men are not designed to look good in the same way that women are. Women are designed to be attractive visually so they can attract men, who are the pursuers. Men are designed to accomplish things, not to look good. That's why looks will never be as big a deal to women as it is to men.

Bottom line: Looks matter, of course looks matter. But when it comes to what makes men attractive, EVERYTHING matters. Everything is a factor.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Bottom line: Looks matter, of course looks matter. But when it comes to what makes men attractive, EVERYTHING matters. Everything is a factor.
beautifully put zekko.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm living proof that a man does not need to be good looking to attract women. I look like absolute crap but I'm still successful on a fairly regular basis.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:

That's funny. You sent a picture of Megan Fox?! That's who you want to date, right? Tell you what, you don't have to be good looking to date Megan Fox. Just create a LIFESTYLE that attracts Megan Fox.

P.S.- I have been rated over 8 in Hot or Not :up: :up:

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Deep down somewhere, you know this is reality. What you do is give these users a false sense-of reality. These are guys, like yourself who've had limited successs or 'just got lucky' experienced. In the real world, with players. Every player knows you have to hold a level of facial-attraction to get the girls you want. I've never seen a balding, overweight sugar daddy with any 'hot' girls.

I've been going out 3-4 nights a week since 2000 in different venues around the country. I work everyday too. Don't see it. Its not TRUE. Yes its just not true. Sorry.
Tell you what, WORK ON YOUR GAME. You depend too much on your looks. Just imagine you suffer an accident the next day and you get a big ugly scar on your face. You can imagine your frustration then, can't you?

Rather work on your SELF-CONFIDENCE that's not based on something outside, but on something inside. Good luck.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
A woman looks for signs of character. A man of character grooms himself and takes some pride in his appearance.

A woman will always be more attracted to a man with good grooming. It's not innate good looks they are attracted to, rather, it is good grooming and a sense of style that turns them on, irrespective of innate "handsomeness".

Excellent! You have got it. As simple as that.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

While I agree that a lot of the "looks don't matter at all" theory comes from pickup gurus trying to sell products to desperate men, I don't think you HAVE to be good looking to attract women. It helps.

For one thing, men are not designed to look good in the same way that women are. Women are designed to be attractive visually so they can attract men, who are the pursuers. Men are designed to accomplish things, not to look good. That's why looks will never be as big a deal to women as it is to men.

Another interesting viewpoint. Noted and appreciated. Would like to hear more from you.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Another interesting viewpoint. Noted and appreciated. Would like to hear more from you.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
She's not going to sleep with your ugly ass.
Megan Fox? You're saying that since a MARRIED celebrity won't sleep with me, this means that looks matter? Please tell me you don't vote or drive, man.

...your self delusion about getting hot women with game that was fed to you by some keyboard jockey or PUA aka business man who wants to make money of desperate virgins and hopeless nerds by selling them the promise of getting hot women with their product
Well since PUA's preach about how looks don't matter (which they don't) and I regularly get compliments on my looks from the hotties...I was fed nothing by the PUA's. I have, however, done my research on sexual selection. This is research done by people who have won the Nobel Prize. Who do you have in your s.hitty little camp that can claim that? Exactly. Enjoy your blue pill, son.

The Mad Ghost said:
Every player knows you have to hold a level of facial-attraction to get the girls you want. I've never seen a balding, overweight sugar daddy with any 'hot' girls.
I see it all the time. I often see it even when the guy is poor, and doesn't have the option of being a sugar daddy. Hell, there's posters on this site that fit that description. One of them self-identified on another looks-matter thread that's on the first page, still.

Not sure why you're apologizing to me, when you should be apologizing to the scientists that have devoted their lives to this research. I work practically every day all up and down Hollywood Boulevard which is famous for being one of the biggest clubbing spots in the United States, constantly attracting celebrities and the hottest girls around. I see ugly guys with the hotties constantly. Now, you have already admitted to being a blue pill guy so perhaps your mind won't let you see the truth due to the elaborate fortress of the surreal that you have built around it in order to protect the self-limiting beliefs that somebody has ingrained in your mind. Check out "www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com" to see if maybe this will help ignite some semblance of open-mindedness within yourself. By the way, are the lights off in these venues where hot girls will only be seen with good-looking guys?