do white girls usually go for black guys?

soopafly2k

Reaction score
i've never dated a white girl before, i usually just date black girls. But ever since i been in college i've seen some really fine white girls that i wouldn't mind trying to get with, but i'm not too sure how to approach them. any dj's have any thoughts or opinions?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you see around you? Do you see white guys with black guys? No? Then no, they usually don't around your place. Yes? Then theres your answer.

Anyways it is possible for a black guy to go out with a white girl if that's her style, however you could change the thinking of a white girl's *I wanna go out with only white guys) thought by showing it. It does work, but you need to experience it yourself to know.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls will go after anyone with a penis:

white guys, black guys, indian guys, asian guys, latin guys, horses, dogs, donkeys etc.

Just approach as you would a black girl.

Reaction score
Originally posted by soopafly2k
i've never dated a white girl before, i usually just date black girls. But ever since i been in college i've seen some really fine white girls that i wouldn't mind trying to get with, but i'm not too sure how to approach them. any dj's have any thoughts or opinions?
1. the rules do not change just cause it's a white ho lil bro. If they choosin the pick em up.

2. follow the steps. eye contact, verbal game, get into her mind, tap that ass like no other...and she will belong to you.

3. women are women no matter what color the ho is.

MichealangelloB

Reaction score
white vs black

A black guy goin after a white chick is already two steps ahead of the game. White girls all hear the legends about certain "gifts" black guys have that some white guys do not, and of course that will always interest them.

Secondly, you are exotic. White girls, most of them, like to experiment and dating you may prove to be untroddened ground for them. In the same light, dating a black guy may be seen only as a "phase" ( like experimenting with lesbeianism in college) so don't be surprised if its not long-term. However, many black guys take the "I'm your pimp you're my b*tch" approach to women, so a chivilrous DJ may be the complete package and sweep her off her plae feet.

You should definatly approach, if she says "no" its probably because she doesn't dig black guys, not because you're inadaquate. She will more than likely says "yes".

To make a shot you must take a shot.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you live.

Some places, its the norm for black guys to go out with white girls. WHite guys to go out with black girls and so on.

Some places these things are not that popular, but it can be done.

ANd yet, even though its 2004, there are some places where you'd rather not date somebody of a different race. You'd face ridicule and possibly some serious bodily harm.

It all depends on where you live.

WHere my brother went to high school, most relationships were black guys with white girls. ALthough most of the black guys dated oversized white girls.

Where I went to high school, it was mostly spanish and mexican guys dating white girls.

And so on.

Go for it if it works for you and her.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: white vs black

Originally posted by MichealangelloB
A black guy goin after a white chick is already two steps ahead of the game. White girls all hear the legends about certain "gifts" black guys have that some white guys do not, and of course that will always interest them.

Secondly, you are exotic. White girls, most of them, like to experiment and dating you may prove to be untroddened ground for them. In the same light, dating a black guy may be seen only as a "phase" ( like experimenting with lesbeianism in college) so don't be surprised if its not long-term. However, many black guys take the "I'm your pimp you're my b*tch" approach to women, so a chivilrous DJ may be the complete package and sweep her off her plae feet.

You should definatly approach, if she says "no" its probably because she doesn't dig black guys, not because you're inadaquate. She will more than likely says "yes".

To make a shot you must take a shot.

Black doods aren't "exotic"!!! LOL No disprespect to the bros on this board, but its common knowledge that if you want a HB, all you have to do is be confident and approach. Don't let your color stop you dood.

PIMP

MichealangelloB

Reaction score
white vs black

True black dudes aren't exotic in the sence that you rarly see any. But to white girl in the dating world (one that's accustomed to tarditionally dating white guys) a black dude is a taste of the unconventional. Most girls like to be experimental, so your ethnicity automatically gives you a uniquness she's yet to experience (assuming she's never dated a black guy before). Its a good thing.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social theory proves we as humans will tend to go for endogamous as opposed to exogamous. While that is true it really comes down to personal preference. I suggest you approach as you would any other woman.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you're at but in my experience, white girls are easier to game up than black girls. Remember, women are mostly the same regardless of race/nationality so the same game pretty much works accross the board. Then again, I'm in California where interracial dating is the norm and not the exception. It may be different where you're at but from my experience and the experience of friends of mine who are way better with women than I am, race doesn't really make a whole lot of difference of what women you pull and what race of women you can pull.l

traveling-salesman

Reaction score
my 2 cents

my best friend and co worker is black, I am white.

my friend and I are both good-looking dudes with quite a bit of game.
in five years there has only been a couple of times where we took girls home together, most of the time I get lucky or he does, but not both.
when I go out with my white friends, we hook up with girls all the time, same goes for him with his black friends.

the reason is the, birds of a feather concept.
girls that are looking to meet guys together are usually looking for white guys or black guys, not both.
unless the chick has no self-asteem(is fat or whatever), she usually has a preferance, you are not likely to change that preferance, I don't care how big a pimp you think you are.

ok, now if you are black guy, and you want to meet a white girl that likes black guys(dark sharks as my friend likes to call them). go to an urban club, if you go to a club were few black guys are, you usually will not do as well... just an odds thing.
that exotic concept I believe is bullshyt, imo.

Reaction score
Re: my 2 cents

Originally posted by traveling-salesman
my best friend and co worker is black, I am white.

my friend and I are both good-looking dudes with quite a bit of game.
in five years there has only been a couple of times where we took girls home together, most of the time I get lucky or he does, but not both.
when I go out with my white friends, we hook up with girls all the time, same goes for him with his black friends.

the reason is the, birds of a feather concept.
girls that are looking to meet guys together are usually looking for white guys or black guys, not both.
unless the chick has no self-asteem(is fat or whatever), she usually has a preferance, you are not likely to change that preferance, I don't care how big a pimp you think you are.

ok, now if you are black guy, and you want to meet a white girl that likes black guys(dark sharks as my friend likes to call them). go to an urban club, if you go to a club were few black guys are, you usually will not do as well... just an odds thing.
that exotic concept I believe is bullshyt, imo.
1. thats on point. Amen to you.

2. Go to where the fish are biting.

3. I to have experienced similiar experiences. My buddy is white:

http://sac.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=1782&ind=21

And I have no problem meeting women in most types of environments. But if we go to a Urban club where there are a lot of "white sharks" habitating his odds go down.

Recently we have been going to predominantely "white" clubs where few brotha's are at. And his marketing percentages went up.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: white vs black

Originally posted by MichealangelloB
True black dudes aren't exotic in the sence that you rarly see any. But to white girl in the dating world (one that's accustomed to tarditionally dating white guys) a black dude is a taste of the unconventional. Most girls like to be experimental, so your ethnicity automatically gives you a uniquness she's yet to experience (assuming she's never dated a black guy before). Its a good thing.

Dude - one could say that about any non-white race. White girls have called me exotic and sexy on many occaisions. It's not a black-only thing.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a black man and want to date a white girl, go to Europe. Or like that guy said, Montreal. The reason Montreal is so open to interracial dating is because that city is quite literally a Europe away from Europe. :cool: People are generally immigrants from Europe, and Qubequois keep cultural ties with France, and the mindset is worlds apart from the xenophobic, racist strain created in the Anglo-Saxon parts of North America. It's pretty interesting to see - if you compare Quebec to the rest of Canada which is Anglo-Saxon, you'll see a marked difference in mindset and attitude. If it weren't so chillly up there and my French didn't suck so bad, I could see myself living up there. :p

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, and I sincerely hope this doesn't sound stereotypical..but the only white girls I have really ever seen with black guys have been chubby blonde ones. I'm not exaggerating. Its odd.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
To be honest, and I sincerely hope this doesn't sound stereotypical..but the only white girls I have really ever seen with black guys have been chubby blonde ones. I'm not exaggerating. Its odd.
that's a huge stereotype

all i see these days are HOT blondes with black guys, or hot white girls in general

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHere do you live? I am in SOCAL, and all I see is dime piece whyte grylz with black dudes. It really is all about your game. If you are the gangster type, play that up big time, and go to the hip hop clubs. The whyte grylz will be there looking for you. If you are the clean cut all american type, play that up, but don't be a Carlton from 'Fresh Prince". Be more like Taye Diggs, whyte gyrlz love him. No matter what role you are playing even if you are just being yourself, you must be ALPHA. I can not stress this enough. The gyrlz are taking a big social risk being with you and so you must show her you are a strong man.

I am more of the Taye Diggs type of brotha, and I have a lot of white friends. When I go out I am the leader of my crew. I lead and steer the convesation when we go out. I open up the sets when are out sarging. The girls see this an recongnize that I am the Alpha male (even though inside I really have low self esteem, but I am working on it). I become that much more attractive because I hang out with white boys, I guess sense my white friends accept me then I am not a threat, but I am not a follower.

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont see color when i see a HB all i see is im attracted to her, My first girlfriend was white she was really into black guys.

It all depends on ther surroundings i guess if you were raised around a certain type of people thats most likely who your gonna be attracted too.

Like myself my dads black and my moms hispanic but i was raised around my moms side, so i generally go for hispanic chicks but dont really have a preference.

If any of that makes sense.

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am on my own, I really don't have that much game. I have a hard time talking to people, but when I am in my social circle things just light up for me. I have been able to pickck up asian chicks when I am out with my asian friends while they go home with nothing. I guess my key is having a diverse social circle and then within that circle my naturally ****y and FUNNY personality comes out. When you are having fun people will notice and will become attracted to you. Once they are in you world they are there for the taking.

I really don't know what it takes to date a whyte gryl (I am sure there is a lot of drama), but if you just want a ONS, have a cool diverse social circle, be C&F, and be ALPHA. From my experience whyte grylz have a hard time saying no to these qualities.