Do i have a right to be pissed off at her?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time during the weelk that me and my girl have to spend some good quality time togeather is the week end... now i spk to my chick and she sais that she and her friends are going to this gig on Saturday night, she never asked me what I was doing, she never asked me if i even wanted to go, so if i dont go, we wont see eachother.... so now i told her that i dont wanna go and seeing that she has plans i wont see her, so she said "so now i cant go to the gig because YOU dont wanna go?" so i got pissed off and started tuning her, then she put down the phone saying "so much for you loving me" ...

Now dont u guys think that she should of asked me what I was doing and organised something with ME? wtf? These are the times when i absolultelly HATE women, they are so f*cking unlogical and yet they STILL dont see where theey are wrong, and ALWAYS think that they are right. I think that i might just be going back into being a Don Juan / Playa again.. this love bullsh!t is starting to piss me off!

Comments?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Discussion...

By the way, that still means you have Friday night, Saturday day, and all day Sunday to do something together. It's a bit childish to get so upset when she tells you 2 days ahead of time that she's going to a concert she likely paid money to attend with her friends. Perhaps the reason she didn't ask you initially was because she wanted some time alone, or maybe she'd planned on you and her doing something together Saturday but her friends asked her to come last night... By the way, it seems like you care way too much in this relationship, which gives her all of the power. The person who cares least has the most power in a relationship. Indisputable fact.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shudder*

Friday night - her friend is coming to her to sleep over, she is staying at home

SaturDAY- she sint going out

Saturday night - going to that gig

SunDAY- going with her family somewhere.

now... this whole week we were planning to do something on Saturday night, and now she goes and makes plans with her other friends without telling me? wtf? And she has NOT got "all the poer" here, i am just a little pissed off at the fact that she would do that and think that its right... expecially after we already SPOKE to eachother about making plans with EACHOTHER on the week end and spending time with eachother on thw week ned (sat night) but wateva... if this sh!t continues, i'll just end it and become the MaStEr BlAsTeR that i was a few months ago!

Laterz...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need their nights out with the girls. Men need their night out with the guys. Quit tightening up on the leish and let her have some freedom. She's not a robot.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"so much for you loving me" ...
And so starts the guilt trip.

These are the times when i absolultelly HATE women, they are so f*cking unlogical and yet they STILL dont see where theey are wrong, and ALWAYS think that they are right.

Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt.

I agree with Diablo 100%. You shoud have just said 'o.k., that's cool, have fun'. BAM! That shifts the power in your favor? Dig?

Getting upset because she didn't invite you along sounds allot like something a girl will do (I hate to break it to ya bro, but it does).

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr...

nah... i'll rather make her feel like **** about it, and put the guilt trip on her... and yes, this DID piss me off, but she is gonna go there and feel guilty, and then i garantee that she will never make arrangements again without consulting me before. and if she does do this sort of thing again, then i'll tell her to politelly f*ckoff and find some other guys time to waste, cause mine is precious, and its running out too, so f*ck that ****!

This week end even if she WANTS to see me and comes to my house i will refuse to see her, cause if she didnt originally want to, or if it wasnt THAT important to her to see me, then i dont need her "favours" ... so ill prob see her again at college on monday, and untill she does something to "make it up to me" i'll be cold and distant to her ( she hates it whan i do that) ... and the next week end, if she reapeats the same thing, then i'll tell her to f*ckoff. Simple. I dont need this b.s in my life;)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

Originally posted by Desdinova
Women need their nights out with the girls. Men need their night out with the guys. Quit tightening up on the leish and let her have some freedom. She's not a robot.

the fact that she said that she wnted to spend tme with me and we agreed that we would makle plans on the week end, and then she goes and sdoes THIS pisses me off... and i also never made plans with my other friends because i was planning non doing something with her, like we planned to do... so i think i have a right to be just a little pissed off! *sigh*

Laterz..

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha, i know i shouldnt laugh...

there is this type of manipulation that women use, ime new to this particular type of psychology so i will just explaine it really simple...

its like emotional black mail but its not, its just using your love against you in way to make you feel guilty or whatever.... its about emotional intelligents
for example...

"honey,can make me some tea please"

"no, sorry ime busy!!"

"what! i thought you said you love me!!!!!

exaggerated!!!!!.... but the principle is there, now that is what she did to you aequitas, because she wanted you to go with her....

its probably a deep way of getting what she wants, that she learned in child hood with her daddy or someone.... and it can make you feel guilty.... or angry.... or even just confused... and she will be pissed of with you for not giving her what she wanted... I KNOW!!!... HOW DARE SHE!!!!

so its your choice how you would deal with this, but if i were you i would just laugh at her for being a spoild brat that needs a good spank...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: *shudder*

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Friday night - her friend is coming to her to sleep over, she is staying at home

SaturDAY- she sint going out

Saturday night - going to that gig

SunDAY- going with her family somewhere.

now... this whole week we were planning to do something on Saturday night, and now she goes and makes plans with her other friends without telling me? wtf? And she has NOT got "all the poer" here, i am just a little pissed off at the fact that she would do that and think that its right... expecially after we already SPOKE to eachother about making plans with EACHOTHER on the week end and spending time with eachother on thw week ned (sat night) but wateva... if this sh!t continues, i'll just end it and become the MaStEr BlAsTeR that i was a few months ago!

Laterz...
Okay...take a deep breath and think about this for a second. When you get involved in a relationship it is very important that you both allow the other person to retain their individuality and be able to spend time with their friends and family without guilt trips and drama.

You need to have hobbies and friends to spend time with, too. For ANY serious relationship to work, both people need to be able to handle their partner having other interests and activities that don't include them.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill and got emotional with her. That opened the door for her to react emotionally back.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: errr...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
nah... i'll rather make her feel like **** about it, and put the guilt trip on her... and yes, this DID piss me off, but she is gonna go there and feel guilty, and then i garantee that she will never make arrangements again without consulting me before. and if she does do this sort of thing again, then i'll tell her to politelly f*ckoff and find some other guys time to waste, cause mine is precious, and its running out too, so f*ck that ****!

This week end even if she WANTS to see me and comes to my house i will refuse to see her, cause if she didnt originally want to, or if it wasnt THAT important to her to see me, then i dont need her "favours" ... so ill prob see her again at college on monday, and untill she does something to "make it up to me" i'll be cold and distant to her ( she hates it whan i do that) ... and the next week end, if she reapeats the same thing, then i'll tell her to f*ckoff. Simple. I dont need this b.s in my life;)

Laterz...
It's a VERY bad idea to try to make someone feel guilty. You're the one being illogical here, dude.

By trying to make her feel guilty you are pushing her away and encouraging her to spend more times with her friends and less time with you. People who try using guilt trips to change someone else's behavior NEVER succeed. You're behaving like the co-dependent wife of an alcoholic or drug addict. They biotch and complain and play guilt trips in a feeble attempt to get their husband to quit drinking or drugging. The guilt only makes the guy want to drink and drug more...and they do.

You're enabling behavior you don't like (which you shouldn't have a problem with, by the way) and are going to be dumped if you don't quit it.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never make plans to see my ladies at the weekend (its my time with the boys, they know this from the start). Failing that, dont date this kind of girl. At least you wont have to mess about with Valentines Day...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that she assumed you would spend time with her - and go to this gig thing on Saturday night?

You are putting restriction on her.

so now i told her that i dont wanna go and seeing that she has plans i wont see her,

I don't get it. Your acting like a kid.

Cut off your nose to spite your face.

So she made plans - then go with her. Are you her father? does she have to check with you before she does anything?

If you want to be in a relationship - one that is NOT disfunctional - you'll need to learn not to sweat the small stuff.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pay it any attention. It's prolly another one of those shìt tests - it's not worth worrying about. Why do you flip out if she's playing hard to get? Ignore it like nothing happened OR do the same. You be the judge, but whatever you do - don't get upset and show that her test got to ya - do that, and you'll fail :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Okay...take a deep breath and think about this for a second. When you get involved in a relationship it is very important that you both allow the other person to retain their individuality and be able to spend time with their friends and family without guilt trips and drama.

You need to have hobbies and friends to spend time with, too. For ANY serious relationship to work, both people need to be able to handle their partner having other interests and activities that don't include them.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill and got emotional with her. That opened the door for her to react emotionally back.

please read carefully what i said before replying next time... its not that she isnt doing something with me.. its the fact that i never planned anything with my other friends (i was offered by several of them) and me and my chick already SPOKE about doing something TOGEATHER on Saturday ngiht because we both felt that we needed to spend more time with eachother... so now she tells me that she has already made arrangements with her friends and that i must come IF I WANT TO.... So i turn down my other friends in order to do something with HER, and then she goes and makes arrangements with her other friends? she is acting as if i dont really matter as much as she sais i do to her, and i feel as if she is just a\wasting my time and dragging me along with her b.s and expecting me to just accept it.. well i am nt just like any other guy, and just because she is f*cking hot wont stop me from telling her to go f*ck herself and find some other guy to drag along like a f*cking dog! No woman will EVER take me for an idiot, and if SHE attempts to, she will end up in tears, and i'll end up in her best friends bed!

Deal with that!

Laterz...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is gonna go there and feel guilty,

Let me ask you this. If she didn't care enough to make plans to see you, but instead, go out with her friends, what makes you think she'll feel quilty? All you're doing is knocking yourself down to beta status male because of your actions.

What do you think will seem more appealing to her. Jealous boyfriend sitting at home giving her **** for wanting to hang with the girls, or good looking guys buying her drinks at a club?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is kind of crappy that you guys had plans for the weekend, and she decided to go out with the girls. But it happens.

This is the type of stuff that makes guys look like huge douchebags. You're making this into way too much of an issue. I understand your feelings are hurt and you feel like you've been shafted and like you two are a team and she's not doing her part of the teamwork (nice little run on there).

Maybe the whole "we always hang out on saturdays" thing is getting old for her. Predictable. Kind of like when you have a job where you ALWAYS work on saturdays. Everyonce and awhile you want to call off work one saturday. You don't want to quit, you just want one saturday off.

If I were you I'd just cool it off for a little. You've probably said too much already. If you keep it up you're going to smother her and bad things can happen.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know.

Originally posted by Disconnect
Don't pay it any attention. It's prolly another one of those shìt tests - it's not worth worrying about. Why do you flip out if she's playing hard to get? Ignore it like nothing happened OR do the same. You be the judge, but whatever you do - don't get upset and show that her test got to ya - do that, and you'll fail :D

I did do that.. i told her that i dont actually care anymore, and if its not important enough to het to see me, then i dont care if i see her either, and i told her to enjoy her week-end and i'lls ee her on monday.. so she went on saying " why dont u wanna come? i DO wanna see you" blah di blah....

Dont worry.. i know what i'm doing.. it just pisses me off that she would do something like that, so i thought that i'd share it with you guys and take out my frustration here;)

Thanx for the replies though, hehe:cool:

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
What do you think will seem more appealing to her. Jealous boyfriend sitting at home giving her **** for wanting to hang with the girls, or good looking guys buying her drinks at a club?
Agreed. Aeq, you care too much. Call your boys back and tell them you're up for going out Saturday night.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm....

Originally posted by McKindley
It is kind of crappy that you guys had plans for the weekend, and she decided to go out with the girls. But it happens.

This is the type of stuff that makes guys look like huge douchebags. You're making this into way too much of an issue. I understand your feelings are hurt and you feel like you've been shafted and like you two are a team and she's not doing her part of the teamwork (nice little run on there).

Maybe the whole "we always hang out on saturdays" thing is getting old for her. Predictable. Kind of like when you have a job where you ALWAYS work on saturdays. Everyonce and awhile you want to call off work one saturday. You don't want to quit, you just want one saturday off.

If I were you I'd just cool it off for a little. You've probably said too much already. If you keep it up you're going to smother her and bad things can happen.

2 things...

1) She WANTED to do something with me on Saturday night, and yes, we DID plan on seeing eachother and doing something togeather on Saturday night, which she felty like she could suddenly change and make other plans, which pisses me off, especially after me turning down other offers to do other things with my other friends.

2) I dont think that i am over-reacting.. i think that by me not telling her to go f*ck herself is controlling myself really well, cause if she was any other girl, i would have told her to f*ckoff a LONG time ago.

Laterz...